Thompson Creek Window Company is a privately owned, family operated manufacturer and installer of energy-efficient home improvement replacement products. Founded in 1980, the Company has evolved into one of the leading specialty home improvement manufacturing and contracting companies in the nation. We provide top-quality replacement windows and doors, vinyl siding, roofing and a clog-free gutter system. Thompson Creek Window Company is headquartered in Lanham, MD, and manufacturers our products in Upper Marlboro, MD, employing more than 400 people in Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
"Excellent service provided, highly recommended, very professional staff from the sales team, the project manager, help desk and the contractors. They listen and do everything to your demands. Thanks for the great new sliding door. Will definitely go back to Thompson Creek to get the next project to upgrade my windows."
"Workers were courteous, left the place tidy, patient with me being 89 and deaf, office people followed up when I had questions. Attitude of all made me feel safe and trusting. Glad to have you to call again next time."
"Thompson Creek had already installed a sliding glass door for me, which i was very happy with. I chose them to replace my gutter and am very happy that I did. The job was done quickly and the finished result is breathtaking !! Adding to my satisfaction is the lifetime guarantee that Thompson provides. I rated them five stars because there is no sixth star ... excellent work, I am highly satisfied."
- "Excellent service provided, highly recommended, very professional staff from the sales team, the project manager, help desk and the contractors. They listen and do everything to your demands. Thanks for the great new sliding door. Will definitely go back to Thompson Creek to get the next project to upgrade my windows."
- "Workers were courteous, left the place tidy, patient with me being 89 and deaf, office people followed up when I had questions. Attitude of all made me feel safe and trusting. Glad to have you to call again next time."
- "Thompson Creek had already installed a sliding glass door for me, which i was very happy with. I chose them to replace my gutter and am very happy that I did. The job was done quickly and the finished result is breathtaking !! Adding to my satisfaction is the lifetime guarantee that Thompson provides. I rated them five stars because there is no sixth star ... excellent work, I am highly satisfied."
- "Thank you Thompson Creek for the awesome window installation that you recently handled for one of my clients! The new windows look amazing, and compliment the exterior paint job very well. After only a few days on the market, my rental listing is generating a ton of interest, and we will have a new lease signed by this weekend. The installation crew was amazing, and finished the custom window installation in 1 day! Thank you guys!! Rickey Adkins Weichert Realtors"
- "All the work looks great. much better quality than builder grade gutters on the house. the tech was very eager to show me his improvements to the down spout design. of course it has not rained hard since the install so i have no direct observation at this point but I'm sure they will live up to the job."
- "I had a door unit installed on 2-22-2022 and the technicians got there late because of a situation with another job. This I had no problem with because that type of issue happens in the construction industry. They arrived at 3:30 PM and were done by 7:00 PM. I am glad I had some outdoor lighting because they were working in the dark the last hour and a half or so. The two installers definitely worked very quickly and efficiently like a well oiled machine. I am quite happy with my new door and consider this project a one and done. Probably within a dozen or so more years with my age being what it is I will have to move into a retirement type community. Now with a new door unit this will help with the value of the house and will make a good selling point for the new owners. All in all the new door was a good investment and I am very happy with the appearance that it gives to my house."
- "After researching windows/window companies, we choose 3 to invite for quotes. From the salesperson who visited us through the installation process and issue resolution, the experience was wonderful and refreshing with Thompson Creek. Other window companies made us sit through their "dog and pony shows" to tell us their history, philosophy, hiring practices, philanthropic endeavors, etc. while Thompson Creek respected our time and got down to what was important to us -- the quality of their windows and the fact that they do everything from manufacturing to installation, so "the buck stops here!" If anything goes wrong, there's no finger pointing because they are fully responsible. The installation was orchestrated beautifully, and we couldn't be happier with our beautiful windows. So easy to open and clean! Someone came to inspect during the installation. Two screens were torn, so they scheduled the replacement date right on the spot. They later confirmed the delivery date for the screens. When that date arrived, a guy was in and out in 5 minutes with the new screens perfectly installed. No questions, no hassles, just great service of a quality product at a competitive price. I highly recommend Thompson Creek!"
- "I used Thompson Creek to install replacement windows in the past and the product and service were top notch. This time I used them to install a main entrance door, French doors and a back exterior door. They do not manufacture their own doors as they do their windows. Although they are good quality doors, they are nothing special and they did not fit as well as they should have since all were delivered with frame. After a couple of visits, adjustments were made to fix air leaks, but why should that be necessary with doors this expensive? Everyone I dealt with was professional. The installers were top notch and did good detail work. The problem was communication with corporate. Install date was approximately 3 months from sales contract. Someone was supposed to contact me prior to install. Day before scheduled install, still no contact or confirmation. I email my sales person and he tells me to email my project coordinator, which I did not know I had. It was still scheduled and they did show up. There were minor problems with doors following install which required me to schedule someone to come out. What a nightmare. You are always on hold forever. They provide a callback option, but when you choose it, you get a recording that says the option does not work and tells you to call back. Once you get through, they transfer you and then no answer. What should be a simple scheduling call takes a couple of days. Then I needed to schedule a manufacturer's rep to come out and had to repeat the scheduling process. All ended well. This was all simple stuff made unsimple. Bottom line - decent quality product, high price, professional install, company stands by products, company is a pain to work with and sends you a barrage of sales advertising to purchase more product immediately after you just spent a ton of money on their products."
- "From the time I spoke with customer service until the job was done has been nothing but professionalism. The guys that came over to do the work were very professional cleaned up behind themselves they were quick and everything looks lovely. I live in a condominium that was born in the early 60s and you can hear the Wind blow siren cars kids everything once my three windows an extra large sliding glass door was replaced I am loving the quietness the warmth of my condo thank you guys so so much oh by the way they did not have my bronze door handle but they kept me informed it just got replaced a couple of days ago and I am loving it even more thank you so so much Thompson Creek"
- "We had six windows upgraded to complete the window upgrade to our recently purchased, older, home. Thompson Creek was one of the few companies that could get the job done on a reasonable time line. The windows are U.S.A. made in Maryland and of high quality. As in most things in home improvement, you get what you pay for, This isn’t a discount window, but when it comes to making my home more efficient I believe the expense is well justified. I highly recommend that you give Thompson Creek an opportunity to bid on your upgrade of windows or any of the services that they provide. You will be happy with the outcome."
- "We had six windows upgraded to complete the window upgrade to our recently purchased, older, home. Thompson Creek was one of the few companies that could get the job done on a reasonable time line. The windows are U.S.A. made in Maryland and of high quality. As in most things I’m home improvement, you get what you pay for, This isn’t a discount window, but when it comes to making my home more efficient I believe the expense is well justified. I highly recommend that you give Thompson Creek an opportunity to bid on your upgrade of windows or any of the services that they provide. You will be happy with the outcome."
- "I love my Thompson Creek picture window! From the first phone conversation to set up the consultation appointment to the day of installation, was nothing short of a great experience! They were thorough in explaining their product & company, excellent at communication throughout the entire process, the workmanship was top notch & I have a beautiful window! I would not hesitate to recommend this company to everyone!"
- "Thompson Creek has become our "go-to" in 2021 and into 2022 for Windows replacement in our residence. The teams have effectively replaced multiple windows (standard on the front of our Single Family Home and a large bay window on the side of house located in the kitchen) so far. The only reason I have not given them a 5-star rating is that they have consistently left debris (scraps of flashing, insulation, etc.) at the end of the project - which I have had to clean up on my own after-the-fact, but the finished products look awesome, so that little inconvenience as been well worth it."
- "From my experience, this is one of the best, high-quality and superb customer focused company in the Metro DC area. They are a little more expensive but if you look at the quality of the materials/workmanship/customer service, it beats the competition every time. We shopped for seamless gutters from a variety of contractors but the design, aluminum thickness, machining, and installation was head-and-shoulders above what other companies were proposing to use. For instance, an alternate firm proposed a very thin aluminum for almost the same price; the thicker the aluminum is better long term, obviously. Really happy with them and will use them again for other projects in the future, and not just gutters."
- "You have a letter from us and we know you received it because you cashed the check that was enclosed. You changed the dates of drop off and installation but didn’t bother to let us know. Resulting in taking a day off from work and no one showed up. Then after reaching you- we had to rearrange our schedule to accommodate your schedule. Once the job was done.. After many attempts - someone came to evaluate our concern regarding a crooked gutter in front of garage - they came the day before Thanksgiving. He agreed it wasn’t right and told us that someone would return to fix it. That was 2 months ago and we haven’t heard anything!! Also- your workers left nails all over the deck and yard. We have a dog and young grandchildren that visit. We did our best to pick them up ourselves but still find them!! That is poor customer service and quality!!"
- "This is the 3rd project we've done with Thompson Creek. We replaced 20 windows on the main level of our home. Installation took only a half day and as always they were professional and the windows are high quality and look great."
- "We used them for replacement windows years ago and decided to use them again for rain gutters. Quality product, prompt efficient installation. One small glitch in the adjusted price which was effectively resolved simply."
- "I had my 14 windows replaced and Thompson Creek nailed it! From the low pressure sales call from Carl Thomas to the absurd amount of debris that they carted off; it was very impressive. The quality of the windows appears to match their service."
- "The windows are nice, but the installers left a chip in the wood frame of one of the windows. Someone came by to look at it, and said that they didn't do it because the chipped place would be lighter in color that the frame. We are absolutely certain that the chip wasn't there before the window was installed."
- "Over the years I have consistently received high-quality products and high quality professional services from Thompson Creek on several projects involving window, sliding glass door, gutter and downspout installations."
- "I would just like to thank Mr. Connor Kelley for his professionalism and his responsiveness to my window installation. Thompson Creek went above and beyond to work with my budget and get my windows put in. And Mr. Kelley was always on time and willing to work around my schedule. Thank you Thompson Creek and Mr. Connor Kelley for your exceptional customer service. I am very happy with my new windows."
- "We purchased a Thompson Creek door and corresponding side glass to replace these items on a home that we purchased is 2001. The installer was a master technician. He (and his assistant) removed all vestiges of the old door and cleaned out the area. They meticulously installed the new equipment without any glitches, which appears to be due to the accuracy of the measurements. I recall that there were two measurement exercises with the project, which I now understand governed the preparation of the new door and side glass. The technician exhibited a high level of due diligence to make certain the locking device fit perfectly. He also sealed all areas that could have been exposed to weather elements. Besides the appearance, the inside feels much different and more comfortable. It was the installation that has sold us on Thompson Creek. There are other companies that offers similar products but it is the installation and the professionalism of the install team that makes the difference. It reminded me that price should not be the major factor in the decision making process. Rather, product quality and reputation of the company are far more important. I highly recommend Thompson Creek."
- "Crew arrived right on time and completed all my windows and a door in record time. They were very professional and respectful on my home."
- "From the initial contact for inquiry to the install, everything was perfect! Andre, the factory representative, arrived as scheduled and was wonderful! He never once pressured us into a 'sale' and took the time to explain the benefits of the different windows, explain the process - we were sold on the product and the company without the annoying high-pressure sale tactics. A second representative came out shortly afterwards and took the 2nd / final measurements and had our install scheduled before he left. Install Team arrive before 9am on scheduled day, and by 6pm we had 10 brand new windows. I didn't catch the entire teams name, but the whole install team was professional! Moe was fantastic and his attention to detail was impeccable. It was obvious that he took pride in his work. We LOVE our new windows!!"
- "This was a great experience from start to finish. The sales experience was excellent, explaining how high quality the product was and what kind of warranty we would be receiving. The windows look amazing, we are so pleased. They were expensive but we feel it is well worth it."
- "On time every step of the way. Called to let us know they were on the way. Very satisfied with the windows and doors. Professional job done by a team that coordinated their work and kept at it. Highly recommend this company. Wish we'd done this at least five years ago."
- "The window installation was done very efficiently. The team was very professional and the clean up was amazing. Our sales rep was fantastic, I’m so glad he recommended no grid windows as it changes the look of the whole house such a modern look. Love this company and would recommend!!"
- "The install team started early and finished at 9PM. I was very impressed with their attention to detail and professionalism. Our front oval window was no east task which is why they worked so late making sure it was done right. The trim work looked great! We are very happy."
- "This was not an easy window-installation project but we now have perfect windows on our porch."
- "Great group of guys, but there outside chaulk and trim work was a little rough . Windows are great"
- "Overall it was excellent especially the installation crew including William who was the foreman for the installation. They were very professional and very efficient to ensure that when the old windows came out they assessed any concerns prior to the installation of the new windows. We also had a half circle window installed that William took upon himself to ensure the frame and placement of the window as well as the cosmetic concerns on the outside were fixed. His work was truly outstanding. The only concern I had was in the beginning on the initial visit where we didn’t get a total discount upfront. When it turned out that the salesman miss counted The number of windows they turned around and gave us a discount to offset missing the window. When the second guy came out for the final measurement prior to the installation he missed labeled a few windows in a few rooms that I caught after the fact when I received the detailed summary. When I brought this to the attention of the coordinator it was very painful to get corrected and actually confuse William initially when he walked through the entire house looking at the summary and deciding how to mark the window so that the other workers would know which window went where. Lastly I was told I would receive a call on the Friday prior to the installation the following Tuesday, I never got a call on Friday but I did get a call on Saturday. Overall I am satisfied but with some of the hiccups I would give 4.4 stars and not quite 5. Thank you."
- "Tried to get a quote. I was told they wouldn't give me a price until my addition was completed. Guess we will be choosing one of the other companies that were want the work."
- "Fantastic, as always! Wonderful doors, wonderful company!"
- "Thompson Creek recently installed Dutch Doors at my home. They representative sat down with us to make sure they would be providing exactly what we wanted, sent another representative to measure and go over the details on the door again. They installation was absolutely painless and the doors are beautiful."
- "Connor came to our home and did a fabulous job! He was very professional, very personable and an overall good guy! You can teach sales but you can’t teach what he has! Thank you Connor for your time and we look forward to doing business with you!"
- "Phenomenal presentation. Informative, professional and everything I could hope for in a company. Direct line with GAF and got answers DURING the presentation! That's impressive. If I ever build a house from scratch - this is the company I want to do my roof, windows, siding etc."
- "I dunno what part of the business plan included multiple fliers at homes in areas where there is no soliciting signs but you guys seem to keep at it. A+ for effort but you guys gotta figure something else out if this isn't the first time someone's complained which I see I'm not the first. Good luck in the future. Please stop dropping flyers at my door."
- "Stop leaving your garbage in my mail box please. All you've done is convince me to never give you a penny. Good job."
- "If I could give greater than 5 Stars for this company I would. First of all, the sales rep, David Kelly, showed up on time and was very courteous, thorough and professional. The Project Manager, Donald Bishop, was also the same, and he was great at answering any questions we had, along with providing exact details about the work. Don was also here when the crew, Nelson, Neftali, & Elbin, arrived to begin the installation, and it was so nice that they all were on time. Nelson and his team did such a great job removing the old and installing the new windows, plus they were very courteous & professional, just like David and Don. The project was given a day and a half for completion, but Nelson and his crew worked all day and were able to complete the installations and clean up by the evening. We couldn’t be happier with our new windows! We went from very old triple casement windows that had seals broken and a clouded view, to beautiful picture frame windows that are clean and clear, with no grids or bars to obstruct the beautiful view of nature. When we walk into our sunroom now, we are amazed at the feeling of almost being on vacation in that room. Thank you to Richmond’s Thompson Windows for doing such a great job!"
- "I can’t speak to the windows this company does. However, in the past month alone, despite having a NO SOLICITING sign on my mail box and porch, I have received 6+ letters from your company about windows! I don’t want your windows! I would like you to stay off my property in the fan and stop leaving your flyers in my mailbox clearly marked NO SOLICITING! Thanks."
- "We want to thank you Thompson Creek for a job well done. We want you all to except this letter as a ten time Grammy award from us to you. You showed up and stood out. My wife and I want give God the glory first for a company that is well rounded and people who are in tune with vision. We first would like to thank Gordon Smith (Sale Representative) He stop by with a presentation and knowledge of the window products with an outstanding attitude we call him the nephew of the family along with cousin Maybelline the dog. Secondly we want to thank Don Bishop (Project Manager) He stop by and check for lead and measurements and had tremendous knowledge and wisdom and positive warm attitude. We call don the uncle of the family. Thirdly we want to thank Brittany Burns (Richmond Factory Representative) She stop by and explain the roofing project so well that we wanted the roof on right then and there. We thought she was the professor of the roofing. She is up beat, bright personality and eloquent in speech and has a beautiful sense of humor.We call her the sister of the family. Lastly we have to thank Shannon Dotson (Customer Service) she is incredible fantastic marvelous these are just a few words to describe someone we have never saw in person but makes you feel as if you had known her for years. She return calls make sure all your information is correct ,her love and passion and support is phenomenal. We call her mother of love. She makes you feel like you are part of the family that has your best interest at heart. We want thank all the Thomson Creek family not only do the windows make our house look like a commercial on the block but it added comfort to our ears. The new roof gave us a soft settle sound, that when it rains it sounds like a rain app that you can sleep to… Thank you Thompson Creek you are not a five star company but a ten star kingdom of vision and precision. Love Riley family"
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Ashaiiu Roofing
- Ashland Roofing
- Hanover Roofing
- Mangohick Roofing
- Glen Allenw Roofing
- Doswell Roofing
- Glen Allen Roofing
- Glenallen Roofing
- Gln Alln Roofing
- Staples Mill Roofing
- Mechanicsville Roofing
- Mechanicsvlle Roofing
- Studley Roofing
- Ridge Roofing
- Regency Roofing
- Tuckahoe Roofing
- Westbury Roofing
- Rockville Roofing