Thompson Creek Window Company is a privately owned, family operated manufacturer and installer of energy-efficient home improvement replacement products. Founded in 1980, the Company has evolved into one of the leading specialty home improvement manufacturing and contracting companies in the nation. We provide top-quality replacement windows and doors, vinyl siding, roofing and a clog-free gutter system. Thompson Creek Window Company is headquartered in Lanham, MD, and manufacturers our products in Upper Marlboro, MD, employing more than 400 people in Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
"My family had a wonderful experience with Thompson Creek. We got new windows and gutters for the entire home and are extremely impressed with the quality of products we received. We did a TON of research and had many other companies come out before Thompson Creek, but there really is no one out there that compares to the value we got for our money. They made their own windows and gutters to custom fit in our home and the warranty is awesome. Overall very happy with the service throughout the entire process. Thank you!!!"
"The sales representative Guy came out on time. He was very courteous and professional and made every attempt to get me a price as close as he could to the other 2 competitors. I like their product very much. Really responsible in financing as well if you need it."
"Rachel was absolutely amazing. She wasn’t a pushy salesperson, she didn’t have to be, her product sold itself. She made us feel comfortable and went over the quality of windows that Thompson Creek offers. My husband and I took advantage of the monthly payment plan that Brian approved. I love that any issues will be taken care of in house. I don’t have to call 57252748 different people to solve an issue (not that I foresee anything happening) but it is great to know it’s a one shop stop. The warranty that this company offers are unbeatable. Our windows will be installed in September, perfect timing to have the new windows open in Va Beach."
- "My family had a wonderful experience with Thompson Creek. We got new windows and gutters for the entire home and are extremely impressed with the quality of products we received. We did a TON of research and had many other companies come out before Thompson Creek, but there really is no one out there that compares to the value we got for our money. They made their own windows and gutters to custom fit in our home and the warranty is awesome. Overall very happy with the service throughout the entire process. Thank you!!!"
- "The sales representative Guy came out on time. He was very courteous and professional and made every attempt to get me a price as close as he could to the other 2 competitors. I like their product very much. Really responsible in financing as well if you need it."
- "Rachel was absolutely amazing. She wasn’t a pushy salesperson, she didn’t have to be, her product sold itself. She made us feel comfortable and went over the quality of windows that Thompson Creek offers. My husband and I took advantage of the monthly payment plan that Brian approved. I love that any issues will be taken care of in house. I don’t have to call 57252748 different people to solve an issue (not that I foresee anything happening) but it is great to know it’s a one shop stop. The warranty that this company offers are unbeatable. Our windows will be installed in September, perfect timing to have the new windows open in Va Beach."
- "Had a great experience with this company. The sales rep was very friendly and knowledgable and didn't make us feel like we were negotiating for price. The installation crew arrived on time, did a great job and were also very friendly. The best part is that the windows and patio doors are amazing! Our whole house feels more insulated, it's so much quieter and we can actually keep our young toddlers from opening the patio doors now (they have an extra security foot lock that the boys haven't figured out yet)."
- "We used Thompson creek several times. The crew that did the installation was very professional, polite and did an excellent job!!! They were on time and took care not to damage anything and made sure all the debris was cleaned up when the job was completed. The quality of the entrance door, storm door and windows are excellent, everything was measured correctly and fit the space perfectly!"
- "Outstanding process from beginning (initial visit and estimate), to mid-way (measurements taken), to end (installation). Full clarity on the product, work schedule, and cost. Installation was quick and efficient with full clean up. All questions answered completely and clearly, and the price was both fair and competitive. Weill certainly use TCWC for further window work."
- "I had the pleasure of sitting down with Sity and Neil yesterday in my Chesapeake home. They were extremely friendly and very transparent in what could be done and what they were unable to accomplish. I also enjoyed chatting with them on the side and how they interacted with my children and my dog. I had previously had windows installed through Thompson Creek last year and was ready to begin replacing other windows. They are so good at their job and presented such appealing options that I opted into replacing all of my windows instead of just doing sections. I couldn't beat the offer and was sold immediately. The previous installation went smooth and the installers did a fantastic job. They were very quick and efficient. I very much look forward to the new windows throughout the rest of my house. After that is complete I plan to use their services again to replace gutters and doors. I am very satisfied with the company, the quality of products, the pricing options and the selection of goods. The overall process was easy and streamlined! Thank you!"
- "The only part of the purchasing/installation experience I did not like was the sales pitch. I was already familiar with the product so really I only needed to make sure the price was in my expected range. They said to set aside an hour for the person to go over their product, measure, and give me a price. It took 2 hours, almost the typical 'car-buying' experience of making you wait so long you'll do anything to end it and just say yes. And of course, they give the various quotes so you think you're getting a great deal and you immediately agree. My wife and I had already discussed what we thought the cost should be, and what we were okay paying, and when the quote was in the range, we accepted it. The whole thing could have taken 15 minutes but he dragged it out. The installation itself, however, was a great experience. A small team showed up, put out drop cloths, covered furniture and other things, and began cutting out the windows. They were very efficient, very respectful of our house, and did a great job of keeping things clean and organized. They cleaned up after they were done and I only found a couple of random debris in my mulch beds after they left. The new windows look great, and the trim/caulking on the outside looks great, professional, and better than I expected was possible. Overall, I'm very happy with the outcome and wish I hadn't waited so long to replace my old windows."
- "Great experience with Thompson Creek installing two sliding glass doors. I knew their product was top notch, and was surprised with how competitive their pricing was after getting a few quotes. The installation was quick, clean, and professional. Two screws were initially missing from the materials but a supervisor showed up within the hour and finished up the job personally."
- "This is our second time using Thompson Creek for window replacement and custom windows. Both times we have used them, they exceeded our expectations. It wasn’t in our budget to replace all 23 of our windows at once. At first we replaced the windows in the front of our house and on the side that is most visible from the street. Some of the existing wood around the windows was starting to show its age and they replaced the damaged wood at the same time. From our first phone call to set up our free quote to the install date, every Thompson Creek employee was friendly, helpful, prompt, and just a pleasure to work with. They answered ALL of our questions and helped us choose the best windows for our style of house and our budget. We love our new windows and are excited to get our next set installed. They offer choices for payment with different financing offers that were super easy to apply for. Our most recent appointment was with Neil and Sity. They are both extremely helpful, professional, and exceeded our expectations as well."
- "Had a great experience with Thompson Creek. I love the fact that I received custom products for a great price. Them being manufacture direct definitely shows in their quality. Highly recommend."
- "We had our initial consultation and estimate tonight done by Jalynn. She was punctual and very professional. She gave us a lot of info and we asked lots of questions before we signed the contract, so altogether it took almost 3 hours. I wish she had been able to give us a copy of the quote itself including the work to be done. We were told the project can be scheduled about 7-8 weeks out (much sooner than another major window company in the area), so I will update my review after the job is complete."
- "Erin come out today to give me a quote and I had a great experience. She showed up exactly on time and walked me through the whole process for new windows. She gave me multiple quote options with the exact pricing. I’m looking forward to the install."
- "They showed up on time to give us a quote. Definitely cheaper than our last window experience, with just a few differences. Best bang for their buck that I've found in the Suffolk area. Cuts out the middle man and gives you plenty of options. I'm pretty glad I went with them thus far. Thanks Thompson Creek, Jalynn was the best!"
- "Best experience I’ve had with any home improvement! The team got back to me immediately to schedule an appointment, answered all follow up questions and scheduled me for the first available installation. The quality is phenomenal, team members (including the worker bees) were kind and courteous, and the warranty is beyond worth it. Best experience, by far."
- "Great work, professional advice and installation, great customer service. Excellent workmanship"
- "Our experience with Thompson Creek from the start was fantastic! From the Customer Service when calling to plan/schedule our first appointment, to our appointment with Erin, our Sales Representative, to dispatch staying in touch on the date of install, to the quality of the workmanship, and even beyond to the follow-up after it ALL is what has left a lasting impression on us as first-time Thompson Creek customers. We definitely plan to be repeat customers!"
- "It was a great experience, very professional installers. A reall great product and very air toght. I would rate them 5 stars."
- "Thompson Creek installed my new gutter system. I couldn't be happier with the customer service, the price, the look, and function of the product. I'm thrilled to never have to get on my roof and clean out my gutters again. Thank you, Thompson Creek!"
- "Easy quote process and great customer service!"
- "Great company and great products! Everyone that I dealt with was very pleasant and professional and kept me updated throughout my project. My house is much more comfortable after my window, siding and door installation. I am very happy with the work that they've done and highly recommend this company."
- "This business refused to do business with me. They are the only company in Virginia that I found so far that makes custom garden windows, but since I live outside the service area, they refused to even sell me the window for me to pick it up to have it installed by my contractor. Even though I said I would wave the 50yr warranty. Are you in the window selling business or not!? Seems they only want to do the work so they can over charge for labor that you don't need. Folks, not sure what you are paying for this service, but if they are charging more than about $200 for a regular window and about $50 to install, it's over priced."
- "Good product and great people"
- "6 hour sale pitch. I mean it’s dinner time and this guy was still at our home. 6 hours later to tell us 40K for windows. Just windows. Then he told me u can just install one at a time!!! Really no I’m not doing that. Matter of fact. Please leave. You have waste my entire day."
- "Installers were over an hour late and completely unprofessional. Our installation start window was between 12 and 2 last Thursday. They arrived at 3:30 which they said was because they had to fix the mess up at the job before us, but never called to let us know and didn't leave until after 7:30 PM on a school night after the project manager promised that it wouldn't even take that long. 3 windows currently dont work properly, cracks in the drywall that they never fixed in multiple rooms, tiles in the window sill are lifting up, some air bubbles in the caulking around the window. Never had the project manager do a walk through inspection after, which was promised before. Currently being told that they will try to fit us in to look at the damage and broken windows that don't properly lock in almost 2 weeks. The product and service is not worth the money at all. Also actually getting a response from anyone is near impossible unless you dedicate all your time to calling."
- "The 2 hours sales pitch was great except it was 2 HOURS. Even better was the 28K quote for 16 windows they sent after the sales guy told me it was going to be around 16K. Complete waste of time."
- "From the initial ordering of the windows through the entire install process, we could not have asked for better service. Our windows are beautiful!! Thank you Bernie and all involved for making this a great experience! Very happy customer!"
- "We went with Thompson Creek for our windows and sliding doors after getting several estimates. Although they weren’t the least expensive they are by far the best quality. You get what you pay for. We were impressed by the availability, open communication, and follow through from our Thompson Creek representative Nick. We have had our windows/doors for several months now and are seeing savings on our electric bills. We would definitely recommend Thompson Creek."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- South Norfolk Roofing
- Chesapeake Roofing
- Portsmouth Roofing
- Va Bch Roofing
- Va Beach Roofing
- Vab Roofing
- Norfolk Roofing
- Virginia Bch Roofing
- Virginia Beach Roofing
- Princess Anne Roofing
- Fleet Roofing
- Joint Forces Staff College Roofing
- Naval Base Roofing
- Naval Communications Area Ma Roofing
- Norfolk Naval Air Station Roofing
- Norfolk Naval Public Works C Roofing
- Norfolk Naval Station Roofing
- Driver Roofing