This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"We had a great experience with The Roofing Company. Chris and his team were awesome and communicated through the entire process. The guys on site were very nice and man did they work hard. They spent a lot of time cleaning up any debris and cleaned up all the nails. I will definitely recommend them to others!"
"The Roofing Company just replaced my roof in a timely manor and were on point from start to finish. I'm very pleased with the results and have no concerns. Their team was great and the work crew produced quality work, it was a job well done across the board and was charged a fair price. I would highly recommend them for any roofing project."
"My roof looks amazing! The workers did such an incredible job and didn’t leave any mess behind. They were done within the same day. The supervisor Dakota who did they final walk through was also great and really worked with us. The office staff however isn’t very great at communicating with each other or customers. I feel like we got the run around when it came to setting a date for the project to begin. All in all though, the job is done and it looks amazing."
- "We had a great experience with The Roofing Company. Chris and his team were awesome and communicated through the entire process. The guys on site were very nice and man did they work hard. They spent a lot of time cleaning up any debris and cleaned up all the nails. I will definitely recommend them to others!"
- "The Roofing Company just replaced my roof in a timely manor and were on point from start to finish. I'm very pleased with the results and have no concerns. Their team was great and the work crew produced quality work, it was a job well done across the board and was charged a fair price. I would highly recommend them for any roofing project."
- "My roof looks amazing! The workers did such an incredible job and didn’t leave any mess behind. They were done within the same day. The supervisor Dakota who did they final walk through was also great and really worked with us. The office staff however isn’t very great at communicating with each other or customers. I feel like we got the run around when it came to setting a date for the project to begin. All in all though, the job is done and it looks amazing."
- "My main complaint is the scheduling. I waited nearly 2 months. Dealing with an active leak that took 5 times to patch until the schedule would allow the installation to begin. That is why the 4 star rating. Once they arrived, the workers were professional. They worked very hard and completed the job with no problems. Fortunately, the rains stayed away and there were no delays. I love the finished roof they did an excellent job. Very pleased even with the cleanup when the job was complete as well. I would like to mention and compliment the Supervisor Dennis Wood.. He is an asset to the company. He is knowledgeable and has the people skills to be the customer service liaison with the impatient clients. He is also very adept at patching to hold off the leaks until instillation day."
- "The Roofing Company came highly recommended from multiple individuals within my neighborhood. Out of the quotes I received, they were definitely the most informative and professional. No push for anything unnecessary or unwanted add ons beside also having the lowest quote I received. The crew was professional, cleaned up after complete, and did a great job. Dakota was very good to work with on the final walk through and left no doubt that I received the best product for the best value...exactly what I was looking for. Family business that I can highly recommend and will continue to recommend and do business with in the future."
- "The Roofing company was an excellent choice for me. They put a new roof on my townhouse at a reasonable fair price compared to other especially during this pandemic. There customer Service is excellent. There work is perfect. They have gone above and beyond for us on our townhouse and I could not be more grateful.."
- "Very honest company. We had them come out and give us an estimate on our home as well as a rental home. They could have tried to sell us two roofs however, they were honest and said that we still had life left in our roof and it did not need to be replaced at this time. The communication was immeasurable throughout the process of replacing the rental home roof. The materials were on back order however, they called every week or two with an update. They took before during and after pictures to let us know what was going to be replaced what was replaced and what they did replace. Dakota menace out there for a final inspection and we had a few items of concern. He had people out within a few days to address our concerns and then scheduled another walk around with us. When he came to get the check I actually had to cancel due to a flat tire. He knew my husband was out of town and offered to come change my tire for me. Although I declined I appreciated the offer. I would definitely recommend the roofing company to my friends and family and will be using them in the future."
- "We are delighted to give Matt and The Roofing Company a 5 star review on our roof install on our newly purchased home. Our install was a bit more complicated as we also have a solar system. Matt worked hand in hand with Bay Area Solar Solutions which in turn, greatly reduced the stress levels. The crew began rolling in early. Jose and Chris kept us updated throughout the day. This crew worked their tales off! What impressed me the most was not only their work ethic but their workmanship! From start to finish, they worked like pros, in calculated steps, all in unison - each worker with an identifiable job at hand. It was pretty cool to watch. In fact, as the trucks pulled out, workers were picking up any stray nails left behind under their vehicles to protect our vehicles from punctures. Chris’s crew (Jose and workers) definitely deserve a 5 star review as well! . #GoingTheExtraMile We are extremely happy and highly recommend The Roofing Company!"
- "Terrific company right from the beginning when Chris Hloska arrived to give me an estimate to the very end when Chris Hoppes departed upon final inspection. They were not the cheapest but by far were the most upfront and honest of all the companies I interviewed. The installation crew did a phenomenal job from start to finish. They arrived on time and cleaned up each day leaving no mess whatsoever. I have already received numerous compliments from my neighbors on my new roof. I highly recommend The Roofing Company for any roofing job."
- "We just bought a new house that was in dire need of a new roof. We made a call and spoke directly with the owner Matt. He was great to deal with and very patient. Their price was fair and in line with others. The crew that did the work was excellent, and very polite. After the install the follow up was stellar and they came out multiple times when I requested additional magnetic sweeping. I would highly recommend them."
- "So, a couple of the reasons why we decided to go with “The Roofing Company” was the great reviews they have on social media, and how professional and nice the Sales Agent was. He truly did not come off as a used car salesman like the other individuals that quoted my project. He was very clear and did a great job explaining the different options and prices. So, the project itself is where the issues started… First issue which was not a big deal was that the start date was moved on me twice, which cause some headaches with my work schedule, but again, not a huge problem. My home is just under 2,500 sqft and a two story home, so I expected the project to last maybe a couple of days, since my previous home roof replacement only took a two days, and it was a larger roof with plywood damage. It took this crew 4 days to complete my roof, and no, they did not have to replace any plywood/wood. They did cover my A/C and pool filtering system, but they did not bother to protect the wall on the side they were throwing the old shingles off of, so my freshly painted walls (home was painted 11/2020) were all stained with the tar residue from the old shingles they were just tossing off the roof. I pointed that out to the supervisor, and he advise me that he will make sure it gets cleaned up, which they did on the last day. They damaged my freshly painted gutters when they were removed to install the drip edge, and then was told by the foreman that he can fix it with caulk... They also damage some vinyl panels from my back porch area under roof, which I had to point out to the supervisor, they were replaced. Overall, the crew that did the work was very sloppy and slow. Definitely not their A team, maybe the C team. The roof itself is okay, even though we had to point out a couple issues with them not trimming back the corners properly. I was told by the supervisor not to worry that everything will be fixed and taken care of, but here is the biggest issue they have… They don’t know how to communicate with the customer!!!! On multiple occasion by both the supervisor and the office manager, I was told that someone was going to be out to start working on the repairs, and no one shows up on the days I’m told they are coming! Not even a call to say “hey, sorry, but we can’t make it out today” I get that things come up, but damn let me know so I’m not just waiting around. I should not have to call you to see if you are coming. Today we received a text from the supervisor… “Good morning. Matt, the owner, wants Steve to take care of the issues today and we need to settle the invoice as well.” That was at 8:50am 4/15/2021, here I am typing this up at 4:37pm 4/15/2021 and once again a no show and no call to let me know. This is not a way to run a business, and I can’t recommend this to any friends or family members. This is going on almost 3 weeks now, so hopefully we can resolve these issues so I can pay you and be done with this mess."
- "This company was a delight to work with. They give new meaning to old fashion customer service. From start to finish, they communicated every step of the way when there were changes or delays. The crew working on site were very respectful and did an excellent job with all the prep-work and clean-up. I would highly recommend if you need roof repairs and a roof replacement."
- "Hello I'm an ex roofer from Ohio and this is the Best Roofing company. Had a double layer roof and they did tear off and put 50 year shingles on in one day! They did a professional job that I couldn't have done any better. They were very pleasant and on budget. We love our roof and so do our neighbors. I would highly recommend them and I'll be using them again for my mother's roof in the future. They go the extra step. Superman Crew! Very impressed!"
- "The Roofing Company was one of 8 companies that we had quote our roof replacement on our two-story home. We wanted several quotes to get a good feel for the company and the people that we were dealing with we had selected an Owens Corning product that most of the companies said was not available because of a reduction in manufacturing capacity and COVID restrictions. Chris provided us with a quote that was very competitive and said that their supplier could provide the Owens Corning shingle that we selected in 4 to 6 weeks. The shingles were on our roof in 3 weeks and Dennis and his team did a great job on the install and clean-up. Chris, Dennis, the work crew and the office staff were very efficient in getting the job done very professionally and provided a wind mitigation inspection for our insurance company. This is an exceptional company with several generations of experience and we would highly recommend The Roofing Company for a residential roof replacement."
- "They did a great job getting the job done with professionalism and also getting it done quick. We were paying out of pocket and they weren't the least expensive but gave us a great product and also did t try to push us to file a claim like others did. Great job. If you need a roof before that crazy hurricane season comes in use The Roofing Company to get it done right."
- "Roofing company is what I would label as a "Five star Contractor". I shoop with 10 companies, until we found them. They helped us with the best cost-quality solution, it means the best shingles and the best price. They worked in our roof replacement with professionalism, timely manner and the best service end to end. from his salesman Dave to their supervisor Dennis and the whole crew, we end very satisfied with the work. We highly recommend Roofing company for roofing needs. They showed up when they said, deliver materials and they were very careful cleaning up all the nails and make sure we have our wind report ready. A big thank you to all the kind and professional staff at Roofing company. Best price with the best solution for our home."
- "The Roofing Company was on point from start to finish when we needed to replace our flat roof over our patio. I got a few quotes, and while they weren't the cheapest, they were not the most expensive and pricing was on point for the value of service and quality I received. They were my top choice from the go! With a rain delay, they were timely in rescheduling and great about communication, I wasn't left wondering. Permit was handled and closed once we were done. If you need quality work with an honest company, give them a call!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Nw Prt Rchy Roofing
- Elfers Roofing
- New Port Richey Roofing
- New Prt Rchy Roofing
- New Pt Richey Roofing
- Holiday Roofing
- Seven Springs Roofing
- Trinity Roofing
- Tarpon Spgs Roofing
- Tarpon Spngs Roofing
- Tarpon Springs Roofing
- Port Richey Roofing
- Hudson Roofing
- Bayonet Point Roofing
- Crystal Beach Roofing
- Palm Harbor Roofing
- Odessa Roofing
- Ozona Roofing