This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"The work was done more than a year ago, and I was told they only had a 2 year labor warranty. Failed to complete all work to my satisfaction, and wanted to charge me more to make it right."
"Highly disappointed in the lack of customer service. Would not recommend them to anyone based on my experience."
"The Roofers provided quick and timely service to install a new roof after storm damage. Their price was reasonable and they did a quality installation. I highly recommend if needing roofing work in the area."
- "The work was done more than a year ago, and I was told they only had a 2 year labor warranty. Failed to complete all work to my satisfaction, and wanted to charge me more to make it right."
- "Highly disappointed in the lack of customer service. Would not recommend them to anyone based on my experience."
- "The Roofers provided quick and timely service to install a new roof after storm damage. Their price was reasonable and they did a quality installation. I highly recommend if needing roofing work in the area."
- "The Roofers did everything they said they would do. Fast, easy to work with, hard working, and cleaned up after they were done. Then followed up to make sure we were satisfied."
- "called Mylun and he came right over and looked at roof was waiting for other companies to call me back or even look at roof very prompt"
- "Had a lightening strike on our house that blew a hole into the roof. That morning I called several roofing companies and no one answer. These guys answered and I told them the issue, they said they'll give me a call in a bit. About an hour or so later they said someone would be out. This guy (wish I knew his name) came out, inspected the hole in the roof and went on his way. Came back with material and had the hole repairee by the end of the day. Not patched or just repaired enough just to get by but completely repaired. I'm guessing they pulled a guy from another job to get to me. The fact that they made time to come out and fix the issue instead of arguing about how they didn't have time, made a stressful situation less stressful. If insurance comes back that I need a new roof, I'll be using these guys. If it comes back I don't need one, I'll still be using these guys when my roof is ready to be replaced. Thanks for making it possible to have my family sleep safe after a particularly scary and stressful night."
- "We are very pleased with the work done on our house by The Roofers. They shingled our house within a couple of days & left no mess behind. They also installed two egress windows in our basement that turned out really nice. I will definitely use them for any future projects & also highly recommend them."
- "I had one shingle blow off my roof so I googled roofers in the Watertown area and found The Roofers were listed with 5 star reviews. I gave them a call and Mylun (owner) came out and looked over the repair and quoted me a reasonable price. Mylun was able to repair it quickly but he also noticed a number of other problems with the roof and he took it upon himself to repair them as well. He replaced the missing shingle, fastened down several other lifting shingles, caulked around the vents coming up through the roof and patched a few spots on the flat portion of the roof (EPDM) that had holes in it, all while not charging me more than what he had quoted me. He told me my roof was in good shape and should last me years before needing replacing. It is refreshing to know there are still honest professional companies out there especially in the roofing business. He did not try to sell me a new roof and he kept to his price quote while doing more than what was expected. The Roofers will be my go-to roofers in the future and now I know why they are highly rated. Thank you Mylun and to the Roofers."
- "Mylun and his crew are very good at what they do. From start to finish they did a very professional job. Can't say enough good about the Roofers. Hire the Roofers. You will be glad you did."
- "I had a relatively small project during the time of year when most roofers would decline because of better opportunities, but I was afforded a prompt estimate and repair that was exactly what I wanted. Very pleased with the Roofers and would hire them again and definitely recommend them."
- "The Roofers are a hard working group of guys. They re-roofed our 3 buildings in 2 1/2 days and did an awesome job cleaning up. Thanks, The Fauth's"