We’re a Veteran owned and operated full-service roofing, gutter, siding, door and window installation company based in Richmond, VA. We provide services within the Greater Richmond, VA metro area. We are committed to using the best products on the market installed by the best installers in the industry. Whether you need a simple gutter installation or a full roof replacement, you’ve come to the right place.
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Everyone I've talked to was professional, helpful and responded back quick. The install was fast. Gutters look great! Cant wait for it to rain again!"
"Katherine and the crew were GREAT to work with. From the moment Katherine arrived to help provide a quote, she was insightful and helped meet the needs to replace our roof and more. She made the process easy to understand and to navigate. I’ll be using them for additional projects in the future!"
"They were fast and the gutters are beautiful! My only complaint was that there was an old gutter left behind as well as scraps from the new installed gutters that I'm glad I found before our dog stepped on them or lawnmower went over them."
- "Everyone I've talked to was professional, helpful and responded back quick. The install was fast. Gutters look great! Cant wait for it to rain again!"
- "Katherine and the crew were GREAT to work with. From the moment Katherine arrived to help provide a quote, she was insightful and helped meet the needs to replace our roof and more. She made the process easy to understand and to navigate. I’ll be using them for additional projects in the future!"
- "They were fast and the gutters are beautiful! My only complaint was that there was an old gutter left behind as well as scraps from the new installed gutters that I'm glad I found before our dog stepped on them or lawnmower went over them."
- "They have great customer service! Answered my questions and always got back to me in a timely manner. I like that I didn't to go through an answering service. Thanks Jen!"
- "I was referred to Mary and I was very impressed ! The quality of work was great but the overall process was pain free and I honestly didn’t have to go through the back & forth with the insurance company -she did it all! call her if you want the job done right , thanks Mary & The Pinnacle Group."
- "Other than our windows taking longer than we expected this company is pretty good. They have great customer service. I actually talked to a person on the phone, and they didn't make me wait long to answer my questions."
- "They replaced my door. I got to customize it which was nice. I finally got a storm door! I liked that they didn't pressure me into buying the most expensive stuff. They actually taught me stuff about my door. Very informative. I don't think sales reps usually take the time to explain things. I did have to reschedule because my husband wasn't home. They needed both decision makers present but they came out the next day and we were able to get the door that I wanted."
- "Charlie was our project manager. He responded to us quickly, addressed all of our questions and concerns, and ensured the repairs were made correctly and timely. We appreciated the great work that he and his team did."
- "I had a roof put on our house due to hail damage. Pinnacle handled all of the insurance claim with ease. There was lots of trash in our front and back yard with tools left behind every day. We also had a flat tire from the roofing nails. They left their ladders all around our back yard making it difficult for our dogs to go in our back yard in the evening. After calling about these issues 1. I was reimbursed for the flat tire 2. A supervisor came out and stayed with the crew for the remainder of the roof install, making sure the yard was picked up and even running the magnet to help pick up the nails. 3. The company responded quickly with my complaints and corrected our issues with concern. 4. My roof does look nice and is leak free."
- "I have never had to call a roofing company before but had a leak and wasn’t sure who to call. I googled roofing companies in my area and The Pinnacle Group was 1 of 5 companies that came up. I called all 5 and left voicemails with each. The Pinnacle Group is the only company that returned my call. Anthony came to my home that day at 7pm to assess my issue. He came knowing it wasn’t going to be a huge job but we had storms in our up coming forecast and I needed help. From the minute Anthony arrived he treated me and the job as though it was his biggest. He offered me two different solutions and walked me through each one. The job was completed immediately and everyone from The Pinnacle Group that came to my home was prompt, knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. I am 100% satisfied with the outcome and I can not say enough about Anthony and The Pinnacle Group. I am a customer for life! If you have any roofing needs I highly recommend reaching out to Anthony at The Pinnacle Group!"
- "Normally I do not write reviews for companies however, after several roof installations on different properties in the last 8 years including the recent one done on my house, I'm convinced that The Pinnacle Group is one of the leading companies in the industry that has earned customer's trust and is deserved to have such recognition, purely based on what I have noticed. 1. They're able to provide a thorough roof inspection, the detailed measurements through advanced eagle-view tool, and an itemized installation estimate. 2. They're committed and capable of providing professional assistance to the property owner with services such as direct communicating with the insurance carrier, or the roof material manufacturer to negotiate the best coverage on customer's behalf. 3. Their charge was reasonable and their work was superb which includes a noticeable workmanship and a worry-free aftermath cleanup. Be sure to ask for Anthony but I’m sure all of their agents are also amazing."
- "I called The Pinnacle Group to get a price for my front door. I ended up buying my front door and my patio door. I was impressed with how detailed everything was but they didn't waste my time by giving my a long sales pitch. I got what I wanted. The crew that installed it did a good job and cleaned up after themselves. I don't like mess on my property. I didn't have to say anything to the people working on my doors. Also the production manager was very nice and made sure that I was happy with my doors. I'm glad I chose them."