Because experience doesn't always equal superior quality, The Carpenter's Touch has worked hard to earn a number of industry and professional recognitions and awards to improve our services and show our customers that we're truly dedicated to our work. Know that we are a GAF Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractor as well as a 2017 James Hardie President's Club Award Winning Preferred Contractor. You're sure to be pleased to learn that we're also recipients of the 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award, of which only roughly five percent of Angie's List businesses meet the necessary requirements.
"It’s been such a pleasure working with Carpenter’s Touch for our siding replacement project from start to finish. Diane was extremely responsive in answering all of our questions and it made the process smooth and reliable. Once construction began, the crew was punctual and so hard at work day in and day out. There were some unexpected old-house issues that came up during the project but they were handled quickly and efficiently by the team. We couldn’t be happier with the final result!"
"Carpenter's Touch ownership and crew were a pleasure to work with. The TEAM worked seamlessly, from my first meeting with Junior (owner) right through to the clean up crew. There were some unforeseen conditions that were uncovered by the Team and each were met with discussion, pictures or video to help explain to my wife and I and then executed upon. We, as homeowners had thrown a few changes as the project developed and our requests were met with optimism and the project still finished on time. We wish the Carpenter's Touch Family many thanks and continued success."
"Carpenter's Touch did an excellent job replacing my old roof. Very professional."
- "It’s been such a pleasure working with Carpenter’s Touch for our siding replacement project from start to finish. Diane was extremely responsive in answering all of our questions and it made the process smooth and reliable. Once construction began, the crew was punctual and so hard at work day in and day out. There were some unexpected old-house issues that came up during the project but they were handled quickly and efficiently by the team. We couldn’t be happier with the final result!"
- "Carpenter's Touch ownership and crew were a pleasure to work with. The TEAM worked seamlessly, from my first meeting with Junior (owner) right through to the clean up crew. There were some unforeseen conditions that were uncovered by the Team and each were met with discussion, pictures or video to help explain to my wife and I and then executed upon. We, as homeowners had thrown a few changes as the project developed and our requests were met with optimism and the project still finished on time. We wish the Carpenter's Touch Family many thanks and continued success."
- "Carpenter's Touch did an excellent job replacing my old roof. Very professional."
- "We had an extremely positive experience with Carpenter’s Touch from start to finish; they replaced our existing siding with James Hardie Lap. Diane was always available along the way to help coordinate the project. Luis, Johnny and team were extremely hard working and did an impeccable job. If we encountered any hiccups, Junior was super responsive and ensured everything was taken care of. We are very pleased and would recommend them to anyone looking to have their siding updated!"
- "We used Carpenter’s Touch for residing our house with James Hardie lap siding and shakes. Diane was the salesperson we worked with on the proposal. She was very thorough and responsive. We changed our minds on a few items while she was working on the proposal and it was never an issue. Never high-pressure, but responsive to all of our questions. Diane was a pleasure to work with. While the construction went on, Junior or one of his associates made sure to touch base with us each day to see if we had any questions or concerns. The project was finished early and we love the results - a huge improvement to our house. My father has been in construction for his whole life- our standards are high and Carpenter’s Touch exceeded them. Highly recommend!"
- "Amazing experience! Level of professionalism like no other. Job was done in one day. The team is outstanding. Junior inspected the roof and advised on what needed to get done. A ridge vent was added and the work around the chimney is one that everyone speaks about due to how nice it looks. Reliability, Professionalism, Great Craftmanship, Great Value... In a nut shell piece of mind dealing with Carpenter's Touch and one company I will highly recommend."
- "I cannot say enough about my positive experience while working with The Carpenter’s Touch over the past years. I initially had my roof replaced in December of 2016, and the outcome was exceptional. My most recent encounter was more detailed because I was preparing to sell my home. Due to the arduous task of satisfying the necessary requirements of numerous inspections, a great deal of work was needed on my home prior to the sale. The Carpenter’s Touch was able to handle a large portion of the work including the installation of a Bilco door, basement windows, additional roofing requirements, and asphalt and siding repairs. My choice to use The Carpenter’s Touch again was due to my prior experience working with Junior and the rest of his team. Communication and professionalism was always courteous and timely. This was especially important to me because I was living out of state and having to rely on the process of handling repairs for my home from a distance. I trusted them to get the work done and they actually went above and beyond my expectations in addition to saving me money in the process. I would definitely highly recommend The Carpenter’s Touch to the new owner of my home and anyone else looking for a reliable, dependable and honest company for any home improvement needs."
- "Perfection plus. The owner came and measured the skylight opening 3 times. The result is they fit and work perfectly!! Carpenter's Touch came in the morning and were finished mid afternoon. Everything was in perfect order. There was no sign that anyone had been working there except that now our windows work perfectly. Thank you Carpenter's Touch. We highly recommend them"
- "My experience with Carpenter’s Touch was amazing!Carpenter’s Touch renovated my kitchen and was completed on February 17, 2019. Junior promoted cooperation to ensure the job’s deadlines were met. I had a "1980 Olive Garden Kitchen" Now I have a Modern Kitchen which my husband and I love! I’ll be honest, I was a little hesitant at the beginning because of the demolition. I dread a messy job! Junior clearly communicated his ideas and thoughts that actually helped me to move forward with the project. The demolition went smoothly without any mess. His team covered every door with a plastic that had a zipper which allowed me to have access to the rooms. This prevented the dust from moving throughout the house. By the end of every day they made sure that everything was left clean and ready for the next day. They began each day fully refreshed and prepared for any challenges. The productivity and quality of work of Carpenter’s Touch met our Expectations. Junior always maintained a high level of accuracy in the job. He never neglected the smallest detail. It was evident that Junior shared his job knowledge with his team. They were really focused on the task at hand. I highly recommend Carpenter’s Touch. They were professional, respectful, organized, reliable, and trustworthy. Junior always addressed my concerns and answered all my questions. I explained to Junior how I wanted my kitchen; he informed me , guided me through the process, and delivered. Thank you Carpenter’s Touch, job well done!! Satisfied clients!"
- "Jr., his team of workers and administrative staff were all very professional. The job on my roof was done in a timely manner, the job site was left clean at the end of each day and the end product was beyond our liking. Working with Jr. to discuss roof tile options and what would work best for our previous roof issues was simple and well presented. We highly recommend them to all who want honesty, good quality work, and happy end of day results."
- "My before and after picture does not do justice! As an educator, I am meticulous on the detail and the effort a person makes. The Carpenter’s Touch is hands down THE BEST contractors to hire when it comes to detail and effort. They exceeded our expectations and demonstrated patience and honest recommendations when making decisions on the materials and colors to use for our house. What I love the most is how they work with you when it comes to the amount of time it takes and comparison in prices. I strongly recommend The Carpenter’s Touch to anyone who is looking for professionalism, great value, and excellent quality! Update (June 26, 2021): Last week, a tractor trailer truck got caught on the wires that is connected to our house, and detached the siding. Thankfully, and within 2 hours, two workers from The Carpenter’s Touch came through and fixed our damage. Our house looks brand new again! The Carpenter’s Touch, once again, got the job done in a professional and timely matter. I strongly recommend this amazing company!"
- "Would highly recommend Carpenters Touch to anyone who wants a job well-done, in an efficient, professional manner. Jr is professional, reasonable in price and does a fantastic job. His crew is also professional and takes the extra step to ensure the job site is left impeccable."
- "I used these guys to replace my roof several months ago. After having many other roofers come by to provide estimates, Junior gave the best offer with the top notch quality. The only negative I would say is they leave quite the mess in the attic. Nails and old material everywhere. I think they should come in with a high power vacuum to clean it after the job is complete. As for the actual roof - there has been a lot of heavy rain and heavy snow since and no issues so far."
- "I hired Carpenters Touch to replace my roof. I heard of them through a recommendation and chose them after receiving quotes from 2 other companies. The entire process from quote to project completion was very professional. The work is high quality and the price was a good value . They came on time and finished on schedule. I would recommend Carpenters Touch for any exterior job."
- "Very happy with their work. Highly recommended. Junior and the team did an excellent job. I’ve had New siding and roof installed. Good communication. Job was finished on time as promised. Highly recommended."
- "Always top quality work done in time efficient manner!! Second time using them- first time James Hardier siding and now a roof. Have recommended them to everyone!"
- "Professional, courteous, fast and extremely satisfied with both the process and the outcome. Junior and his staff were a pleasure to work with and not only met but exceeded our expectations. Thank you for helping us through a difficult time in home ownership and allowing us the peace of mind to know that the job was done right the first time. Highly recommend this first class company."
- "I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MY FINAL PRODUCT!!! It was a pleasant experience with the Carpenters Touch Crew from start to finish. The administrative team answered any questions or concerns I had in a timely manner, I had a lot of questions and they were very responsive. When they got to my home they made sure everything was taken care of, and my property was kept clean. I would definitely recommend Carpenters Touch for any project – construction related! Junior was very professional and honest. ***** Pablo"
- "Highly recommend The Carpenter's Touch for a roof job. Smooth process all the way through, professional, efficient, friendly responsive and reliable. Thank you Junior and your amazing work crew supervised by Arturo. The roof job is beautiful."
- "From start to finish perfection. Honest, responsive, professional, great price, fantastic result. Thank you Junior and your office and work crews for making our roof replacement easy and smooth. Highly recommend The Carpenter's Touch!!"
- "We decided to go with The Carpenters Touch for our roof replacement – GAF Ultra HD. Junior took the time to go over the project and what to expect. The project went exactly as planned and we are extremely happy. The team always communicated with us and worked around the client needs. It really says something when the owner is personally on site making sure everything is going accordingly. I highly recommend The Carpenters Touch and will use them again for our future projects."
- "We were impressed with all the members of Carpenters Touch. Every step of the process was explained before the work started. Communication with the office was courteous and efficient. Junior and the work crew were equally professional, courteous and efficient. Carpenters Touch was Outstanding from start to finish!"
- "Excellent work! So happy with our shed to gym renovation."
- "We were debating between “new carpet” or “hardwood floors”. We had contacted a few companies and they were all given us the run around. We then found the carpenters touch on instagram and immediately begin to follow their work (posts). After a few days of watching their work, we contacted them, they came in, took measurements and in matter of few days an estimate was sent. They came and delivered beyond expectations, to the point that we decided to do crown moldings throughout the second floor! I will personally recommend this company to anyone hands down. Good work, good staff and very understandable (open to different options)"
- "Carpenter's Touch helped me with a major renovation to my whole home. They went the extra mile to make sure every detail was done well. I especially liked the regular updates! They really feel like family now and I couldn't be more pleased with my beautiful home. I highly recommend Carpenter's Touch!"
- "The Carpenter’s Touch were one of the best contractors we had on the construction of our new home. We were looking for quality materials with best in class installation. After receiving recommendations to call Junior from many sources, we gave him a call and we were blown away by his professional approach and commitment to making us happy. The team installed a Camelot shingle roof with copper valleys to our Tudor style home. They also added the finer touches to the project including copper snow breaks and 6” round gutters and downspouts. After the roof was complete, we worked together to design a siding application using Canadian cedar from Maibec to accent parts of the home. Again the team came through with some finishing touches by adding James Hardy boards and siding to our doors/windows and gable peaks. We highly recommend the Carpenter’s Touch for your next home update, renovation or new construction. You will not be disappointed."
- "I'm a older, retired building contractor who built hundreds of homes over my career and have had experience with dozens and dozens of sub contractors of all trades, including roofing and siding companies, over my 45+ years in the industry. I needed a new roof on my own home and having lost touch with the companies I worked with in the past, Carpenters Touch was recommended to me by another respected home builder still active in the industry. I can say that Carpenters Touch is one of the finest contractors I have had the pleasure of doing business with over the years. Fair price, professional, responsive to calls, shows up with a small army to get the job done quickly to stay ahead of the weather. And leaves the site clean and neat, like they were never there. You can count on Junior and his company. I'm proud to recommend them to anyone."
"On time and professional"
"One of the best contractors out there."
- "On time and professional"
- "One of the best contractors out there."
- "PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTOR W/A CARPENTERS"
- "Professional and Knowledgeable Contractor"
- "Carpenters Touch are great contractors."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Completely Satisfied"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Livingston Roofing
- Roseland Roofing
- East Hanover Roofing
- Florham Park Roofing
- Town Center Roofing
- West Orange Roofing
- Short Hills Roofing
- Essex Fells Roofing
- South Orange Roofing
- Millburn Roofing
- Caldwell Roofing
- West Caldwell Roofing
- Orange Roofing
- N Caldwell Roofing
- North Caldwell Roofing
- W Caldwell Roofing
- Maplecrest Roofing
- Maplewood Roofing