This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Being a first time home owner, needing my entire roof replaced was absolutely terrifying!! Team work exterior took care of everything quick paced and made the entire experience surprisingly simple. 100% recommend!!!! I’m a very pleased customer and they’ll be the first I call if I ever need help again!!! 😁"
"Teamwork Exteriors provided exceptional customer service on our roofing project. The estimate was timely and competitive and the quality of the workmanship on the installation was superb. Teamwork Exteriors has my very highest recommendation and we will be using them for all future projects"
"Our insurance agent recommended Teamwork Exteriors to my wife and I after we had a very bad hailstorm. The owner and his son came out right away and provided an estimate for damages to our roof, siding & gutters. All work was completed in less than two weeks. Our overall experience was excellent and we will definitely use them again."
- "Being a first time home owner, needing my entire roof replaced was absolutely terrifying!! Team work exterior took care of everything quick paced and made the entire experience surprisingly simple. 100% recommend!!!! I’m a very pleased customer and they’ll be the first I call if I ever need help again!!! 😁"
- "Teamwork Exteriors provided exceptional customer service on our roofing project. The estimate was timely and competitive and the quality of the workmanship on the installation was superb. Teamwork Exteriors has my very highest recommendation and we will be using them for all future projects"
- "Our insurance agent recommended Teamwork Exteriors to my wife and I after we had a very bad hailstorm. The owner and his son came out right away and provided an estimate for damages to our roof, siding & gutters. All work was completed in less than two weeks. Our overall experience was excellent and we will definitely use them again."
- "Super job! Steve was a delight to work with. He has great knowledge about the insurance process. His communication was outstanding. Our overall experience working with Teamwork was fantastic."
- "Our experience using Teamwork Exteriors was an outstanding one! They came highly recommended. Our roof looks amazing! Thanks to everyone at Teamwork Exteriors!"
- "This is a wonderful family owned business and we trusted them with everything. They did not disappoint!!! Our roof, gutters, and window surrounds are gorgeous!!! From now on I will only use this company!!! You should too!!!"
- "Our experience working with Teamwork Exteriors was outstanding. This is our 3rd roof in 5 years and we’ve had nothing but problems dealing with roofers here in Rapid City. Our neighbor recommended Steve Rodenbaugh and we are so pleased we hired him to complete our storm damage repairs. Excellent communication & customer service. Bravo Teamwork Exteriors!"
- "Honestly shocked at how good the reviews are for this company based on our experience. Not sure how we got the short end of the stick and I'll probably get in trouble posting this review since my husband works with the owner, but this is just my honest thoughts on our experience and I feel so strongly about it that I have to share. Our experience has been horrible to be honest. We were supposed to have our shingles replaced a few weeks ago, but weather delayed that (no problem, weather happens). We thought we would get it done right as soon as it warmed up and snow melted and we hadn't hard anything so my husband reached out and they told us we were scheduled for the following week. No problem, weather looked great for that week. From there everything went down hill. Nobody showed up on Monday and we heard nothing and then pretty much every day after that it was a new excuse each day as to why no one was there. It felt like each day we were being lied to with how many excuses and finger pointing was going on. The owner and project manager clearly have no control over their workers as they just showed up when they felt like it. We were given many promises and each promise was broken. Our latest promise was that the roof was to be completed in one day by the end of the week. Well that's hard to do when the workers don't show up until 11AM and then sun sets at 5PM. Not sure what they were doing all morning. Next day they show up at about 7AM and we were pleased thinking they were getting a good early start to get everything finished, but what actually happened was they stayed for 45 minutes (just long enough to wake up my 2 year old) and then disappeared again for half the day. Supposedly they are going to show up again this afternoon, but apparently the workers set their own hours as the project manager said they weren't listening to him. Also, they must have left materials sitting on the roof because at 5AM there was horrible clanking on the roof when the wind picked up and there was no sleeping through it. At this point I have zero trust in this company and any of the employees/workers involved and I have no idea how many days it's going to take to finish this roof. It's super inconvenient to be wondering when these people will be showing up and now having all of the nails and debris and trailer sitting in our driveway and yard and who knows if they will even be back to finish or when they are going to finish. At their current rate it's going to take all week to finish. Super disappointed for a company that advertises their great customer service and seeing so many previous good experiences from customers. They seem like they want to do a good job, but we continue to see no improvements in service and the whole experience has honestly really stressed me out because nobody likes the feeling of being lied to over and over again with no results. Hopefully they will learn from this experience and make changes so no one ever has to deal with this mess again in the future."
- "Very pleased with our decision to hire Teamwork Exteriors. This was our second roof this year due to several hail events in our area. We did not have a very good experience with the first company so we were hesitant to go through the whole experience again. Our agent recommended Teamwork Exteriors for our project. Super job from start to finish!"
- "Our State Farm agent highly recommended Teamwork Exteriors after having no luck getting anyone to return our calls. We went ahead and called Teamwork and scheduled an appointment for the next afternoon. They showed up on time. They inspected our roof & gutters and had an estimate prepared on the spot. We had them work directly with our insurance company and we were very impressed with everyone at Teamwork. Their communication was outstanding and the crews were very impressive. We highly recommend them for anyone needing a roof."
- "We had Teamwork Exteriors replace roofs and gutters on five of our rental properties. Steve was very knowledgeable and will work with your insurance company to make sure you get compensated fairly. This is not a roofing company that will take shortcuts and just throw some shingles over existing materials. They worked with us to bring our old homes up to code, and were always there if we had a question or concern about the process. The actual work crews were friendly and worked quickly and professionally to finish the jobs in a timely manner. In this area of the country it is always a good idea to have a trusted roofing professional to go to if you need it, and we definitely found that with Steve and his crew at Teamwork Exteriors."
- "Teamwork Exteriors did several of my neighbors roofs after the hailstorm and it gave my husband and I a great opportunity to see how they worked. We called them and asked for an estimate which we had the following day. Their attention to detail and responsiveness is what made us choose them. They did not disappoint. The crew was fast, courteous and did a super job cleaning up. We definitely recommend Teamwork Exteriors."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Hisega Roofing
- Pactola Lake Roofing
- Silver City Roofing
- Rockerville Roofing
- Rapid City Roofing
- Jolly Acres Roofing
- Old Town Roofing
- Black Hawk Roofing
- Summerset Roofing
- Bethlehem Roofing
- Grashul Roofing
- Piedmont Roofing
- Tilford Roofing
- Box Elder Roofing
- Ellsworth Afb Roofing
- Keystone Roofing
- Folsom Roofing
- Hayward Roofing