This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"I highly recommend T-10 Construction. They did a great job working with my insurance company to get the highest amount needed to replace me hail-damaged roof. Lane in particular was thorough, professional and really went to bat for me with my insurance company. The work itself was done professionally, fast and thoroughly. They picked all the debris too. Awesome job!"
"Used for roof replacement after hail damage. Francisco and his team were efficient, skilled, thorough, communicative, and prompt completing everything in one day - left no debris or nails behind. Highly recommend T-10 Construction."
"I would definitely recommend T-10 construction. We just had our roof redone after some hail damage and the process was so quick and easy! On the day of installation, they showed up first thing in the morning and were done by 4pm that day. If I had any questions throughout the process they were quickly answered, which put my mind at ease!"
- "I highly recommend T-10 Construction. They did a great job working with my insurance company to get the highest amount needed to replace me hail-damaged roof. Lane in particular was thorough, professional and really went to bat for me with my insurance company. The work itself was done professionally, fast and thoroughly. They picked all the debris too. Awesome job!"
- "Used for roof replacement after hail damage. Francisco and his team were efficient, skilled, thorough, communicative, and prompt completing everything in one day - left no debris or nails behind. Highly recommend T-10 Construction."
- "I would definitely recommend T-10 construction. We just had our roof redone after some hail damage and the process was so quick and easy! On the day of installation, they showed up first thing in the morning and were done by 4pm that day. If I had any questions throughout the process they were quickly answered, which put my mind at ease!"
- "These guys were going door-to-door after a storm and started harassing my sister in law about signing a contract to fix hail damage. They told her that she could cancel at any time when it really had a 3 day cancelation policy that they did not disclose. I had another company come out and give her an estimate which she decide to go with. She did not and not have to sign a contract. T10 people were across the street at the bar and when the contractor put his sign in her yard they came out harassing him and calling him names and were very unprofessional. UPDATE... Just got done speaking with Jay. Seems there were some misunderstandings, I DO NOT work for Riverland Exteriors, They are the contactor I have done business with currently and in the past. The discussion we had about the contract issue helped explain their position. The negative event was in no way in regards to the contract. The worker and I discussed the contract, we declined at that point it was amicable. the event started just prior to leaving the property. I do appreciate Jay's willingness to discuss the event."
- "T-10 replaced my entire roof. At first my insurance company was just going to pay for repairs, but T-10 was able to get them to pay to replace my entire roof. The job was completed this past Friday, 6/18 and I absolutely love my new roof. The roof itself and the colors look so good with the rest of the house. I'm a first time home buyer and T-10 made this entire roof replacement process super easy. I'll definitely be going through them for more things that need to be replaced."
- "I’d give them a 4.5. T10 completed a hail damage roof replacement for me in the spring of 2021. After the insurance approved the claim the roof was replaced within a week. The crew that came out did a great job, cleaned up well, and were out of the property early in the afternoon. The gutter guys came out to replace the covers and did a nice job, especially when they came out a second time to address an issue that I had (which wasn’t the gutter guy’s fault it turned out) that was corrected that night. What I think could be done a little better was a walk through after it was completed to show what was done and why. I would have noticed the issue referenced above at that time, and with the contemporaneous conversation given, I would not have fretted over it as much as I did. I’d hire them again."
- "T-10 came out to replace my roof. They were a huge help in answering my insurance company's questions throughout the process, both in person for the inspection and when the insurance company needed photos that they did not take during inspection. Very responsive to text questions and the team that worked on my roof for both my house and garage were done in 1 day. I now another small project in the works and will be reaching out to them again for the next project!"
- "T-10 is the best. Never have worked with a company with a process so smooth until this one. Would recommend 10/10 times to people looking to get work done to their homes."
- "I live in Ramsey, MN and I had my roof done last summer by T-10 construction. I had a great amount of hail damage and the team did amazing. I worked with Jay the owner and he made sure I felt comfortable with the whole process. The team that he had working was very efficient and respectful. It was one of the easiest things I have done. His crew was amazing and made sure everything was cleaned up In the yard as I have 3 dogs and children that like like to run around. I was referred to them by a friend and wanted to go with a local company. I now refer them to everyone. Thanks T-10 you guys are amazing!!"
- "Awesome company to work with! My siding looks great! Thank you to all the hardworking siders and my salesman Nate for pulling it all together so quickly for me!"
- "Some of the houses in my area (Ham Lake) were fixed by T-10 when we had a bad hail storm. Everyone we worked with was extremely helpful and professional. Got their work done in a very timely matter and made the process very easy for my family and I. I worked with Jay Solem and Boston Olson and would highly recommend their service. Very caring and respectful. Overall they did a great job and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Thank you T-10, you guys are amazing."
- "Warning! Jay Solem (T-10 owner) uses sub contractors that will ruin your home! See photos of clearly unacceptable work. The subs he assigned to complete siding on our house, Jason and Bobby we horrendous. They had to return close to a dozen times to fix poor workmanship and to this day pieces off siding still fly off the house and sag due to improper installation and poor workmanship. Some of the photos will show the apparent middle finger that T-10’s subs left for us to find the following winter when we had pipes freeze up and found that insulation and house wrap had been removed from the rim of our house and replaced with gapping holes behind vinyl siding for wind to enter the floor cavity between our first and second floors. To be frank, the sub contractors that T-10 uses on our house project were complete hacks. They also used vulgar and inappropriate language towards myself (the home owner) on several occasions. Jason and Bobby (T-10 subs) were extremely heated and upset that they would be required to come back and fix there work several times. Keep in mind that some of these repairs were also required to pass city's final inspection. We retained several fix it tickets from city inspectors throughout the process. The gutter installation was atrocious as well. I will never allow these individuals to step foot on my property again with the damage they have caused to our home. On top of this the project was bid and accepted and then Jay (T-10 Owner) came back several times after bid was accepted and claimed he was 3 square (300 sqft) of material and labor sort on bid. This happened more than twice. He blamed the mistake on his 3D estimating app he uses on his phone that miscalculated the square feet of material. In the end we had to pay him several thousand dollars more to make up for his mistakes and still ended up with a garbage result. Stay far far away from this contractor if you value your home, your sanity, or your well earned money."
- "Great company to work with. Very professional and respectful. Cleaned up well after roof removal and siding removal. I recommend using them. Tony and Dave were great and the workers actually whistled while they worked."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Burns Township Roofing
- Burns Twp Roofing
- Elk River Roofing
- Nowthen Roofing
- Ramsey Roofing
- Otsego Roofing
- Albertville Roofing
- Saint Michael Roofing
- Rogers Roofing
- Big Lake Roofing
- Dayton Roofing
- Zimmerman Roofing
- Monticello Roofing
- Hanover Roofing
- Saint Francis Roofing
- St Francis Roofing
- Hassan Roofing
- Andover Roofing