This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Jeff and his crew did a great job replacing our roof. To say it was an upgrade is an understatement. Attention to detail and added installations took the work well above code requirements, but also was a more robust installation from the original construction. If you need a roof repair or replacement, I highly recommend Streamline Roofing! Emanuel"
"This is by far one of the best contracting companies I have worked with. Every person I dealt with was courteous and professional. The work was great and the crew did a very good cleanup. Thanks to all for a job well done!!"
"I contacted Streamline about a roof leak and they came out and took a look. Brett was very professional and quickly figured out the issue. He provided pictures and a quote later that day. He said they were probably a week out from being able to do the job (they are busy!). In any event, I signed the estimate the next day and within a few hours I got a call with an opening the following day. They arrived on time and did a great job! Appreciated the quick response and timely work as it rained like buckets just a couple days later."
- "Jeff and his crew did a great job replacing our roof. To say it was an upgrade is an understatement. Attention to detail and added installations took the work well above code requirements, but also was a more robust installation from the original construction. If you need a roof repair or replacement, I highly recommend Streamline Roofing! Emanuel"
- "This is by far one of the best contracting companies I have worked with. Every person I dealt with was courteous and professional. The work was great and the crew did a very good cleanup. Thanks to all for a job well done!!"
- "I contacted Streamline about a roof leak and they came out and took a look. Brett was very professional and quickly figured out the issue. He provided pictures and a quote later that day. He said they were probably a week out from being able to do the job (they are busy!). In any event, I signed the estimate the next day and within a few hours I got a call with an opening the following day. They arrived on time and did a great job! Appreciated the quick response and timely work as it rained like buckets just a couple days later."
- "Had recent roof replacement, Srreamline workers did an outstanding job from start to finish, very efficient and on task. I was fortunate to have Jeff and his team who went above and beyond what was expected. They even contributed time and material to repair and replace my shed and screen house roof that were in dire need of help i have and would recommend them for your next roofing project."
- "I would proudly recommend Streamline Roofing for a roof repair or installation. From start to finish, the team was responsive, friendly, and informative. They provided a detailed quote and information about their product and the process. The roofing crew was punctual and worked hard to get the job done efficiently. They took good care of our property and took pride in their work. I could tell that they don't cut corners and want their customers to be satisfied. Great job all around and we've gotten several compliments from neighbors on our new roof."
- "We had an excellent experience with Streamline Roofing from start to finish. They were friendly, professional, thorough, and completed the work in a timely manner. They did an immaculate job of cleaning up after the job was completed . We are so happy we contracted with them to replace the roof on our home. We would highly recommend this reputable company."
- "Although we are not a direct client with Streamline Roofing, however, we do work with them as one of their vendors. I cannot say enough about the staff at Streamline. Liz Heath in particular, has been so great to work with. She is always getting back to our company very quickly, is great to collaborator and is super friendly. Although I don't live in Williamsburg, If I needed an exterior project completed like a roof replacement, I would be calling Streamline Roofing. It's no surprise they have a perfect five-star rating on 80+ Google Reviews. Thank you Liz and the entire team at Streamline. You are one of the best roofing and exterior contractors in Williamsburg for a reason. We cannot wait to continue to grow with your company. 🔥 👊 💪 🙌"
- "We had our roof replaced by Streamline Roofing and cannot say enough good things about this company and their commitment to quality and excellence. Hanes was our contact person and communicated every step of the way from estimate to weather concerns to cleanup and follow up on the installation. The most impressive part of this company was their willingness to communicate quickly with us even after the job was over about our concerns and questions. The office staff was always helpful and concerned which made our choice of shingles and paperwork easy and a pleasant experience especially Kerry. Thank you Hanes, Kerry and Streamline for a job well done!"
- "Streamline was recommended to me by several friends. They are extremely professional and responsive. From the initial inspection and estimate to installation and follow up they were always on time."
- "Contacted streamline based on the significant number of good reviews. The company was great about doing a quote and scheduling over email and the phone while I was overseas. The wait was 2-3 months (totally normal from every company I spoke to). The week of my scheduled roof installation, *I* had to reach out to the company to verify the appointment. Only then did they say they had to push it one day. Mind you, someone must be home the day of installation. I work overseas and have noted this to the company numerous times and have provided my boyfriends contact information. He had to take off for the day and as they pushed the appointment yet another day. I understand weather plays a role in installation, but people also must provide their employers reasonable notice for time off. The roof was not finished in one day, the second day of installation the crew brushed debris off of the driveway into my yard and never cleaned it up or did a nail sweep. My boyfriend had to call to get someone to come out the next day to clean up. Not only was it a danger to walking in the yard, we have pets that could have stepped on it or tried to eat it. Do I have a new roof? Yes. Is the new roof nice? Im sure it’s doing it’s job. Was communication awful? Definitely. Was cleanup sub par? Absolutely. Someone did come out the following day to clean up, but had my boyfriend not reached out, it wouldn’t have happened. He even walked through the yard to pickup what he could. The number of good reviews for this company is rather astounding given what we encountered. Edit: I was not upset about it taking more than one day. I understand it takes time, it was just to differentiate the difference in clean ups between the days. Also, Bob, the salesman, was great to work with so I don’t want to take anything away from my positive interactions with him."
- "I’m very happy I chose Streamline Roofing for my roof replacement. Not only did I get a great roof, I also added value to my home. I would like to thank their awesome staff, Kerry the Office Coordinator, Bob the Sales Associate and lastly Brett the Field Manager for the great customer service and professionalism."
- "Amazing staff from the lady on the phone, the Salesman that came to the house, the workers that installed the roof, and the follow up. We weren't expecting them to come out a second time with the magnet roller to ensure there wasn't any nails left. Quality work which all the neighbors complimented. Efficient work that didn't drag on with the installation. 1 day is all it took with a very steep pitched roof. I even had them do our large shed. The only change order was for the couple sheets of wood for the roof of the shed. We all thought it would be at least 4 sheets but they were honest enough to only do 2 sheets. Amazing from start to finish. We did the roof so we could sell our house and if the new house we will be getting needs a roof then there is only one place we will call. Different levels of shingles to choose from which we chose right in the middle. The pricing actually came up to well over a thousand dollars less than the next 2 quotes we had. No regrets going with Streamline. If anyone asks, Streamline is the only place to go with. The roof was replaced a couple months ago and I wanted to give it a couple months before doing my review to ensure there was no issues. You hear so many stories but with them, the story is excellence. The Salesman came out at the beginning of COVID where they wouldn't come inside for the presentation. We stood outside in a drizzle/not quite rain and cold. Not a question went unanswered. We knew before the quote came back that if the numbers were right or even if they were a few dollars more then we had a deal. Our Realtor even asked who did the roof because of the workmanship. He has plenty of investment properties and the next one he buys that needs a roof he said he was going with you. Our house sold with a ratified contract 2 days after listing with multiple offers no doubt in part to a new roof. Thank you Bob Jones, Robert Stinger, and the Skinners."
- "All around great experience with Streamline Roofing. I had interviewed another company, and didn't get the same level of confidence and professionalism I did with Streamline. They were prompt, efficient, and clean. I would highly suggest giving your roofing business to Streamline!"
- "Attention to Detail. Superb Customer Service. Excellent Workmanship. Supervisor on Site during the entire job. Competitive Pricing with Labor Warranty. These characteristics set Streamline Roofing far above the competition. We interviewed two other contractors and chose Streamline because the estimator (Bob) saw issues that the others missed. This is a company that bends over backwards to ensure the customer's satisfaction. "This is how we do business," says Carrie, who schedules the work, when I called back to say we were VERY SATISFIED. The actual job was efficient and extremely neat. The workers put tarps over the deck and the bushes. No debris was left on site. They arrived early and were on task with an aura of comradery in spite of the hot and humid weather. I highly recommend Streamline."
- "Great experience with Streamline from start to finish. They responded immediately to my inquiry about getting a quote for a roof repair/replacement. The initial quote was thorough and included all of the information I needed to make an informed decision. They even were super helpful in making a selection of shingle color. All of my interactions with them were handled professionally and efficiently and they went above and beyond each step of the way. Once I decided to move forward, they were on the job quickly and completed the work in no time. The job site was kept clean and I am extremely pleased with the quality of their work. They exceeded my expectations by repairing and adding improvements that I didn’t request or even know to ask about. I highly recommend Streamline for any roof repair or replacement."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Lightfoot Roofing
- Wlmg Roofing
- Williamsburg Roofing
- Norge Roofing
- Wmsbg Roofing
- Toano Roofing
- Jamestown Roofing
- Severn Roofing
- Lanexa Roofing
- Barhamsville Roofing
- Nav Wpns Sta Roofing
- Naval Weapons Sta Roofing
- Naval Weapons Station Roofing
- Yorktown Naval Weapons Stati Roofing
- Surry Roofing
- Claremont Roofing
- Lackey Roofing
- Lee Hall Roofing