This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Great company to work with from start to finish. Estimate was detailed and easy to understand. The crew was punctual and efficient and the follow up inspection was thorough. Great value. We highly recommend St. Joseph's Roofing for roof replacement."
"5-stars for St. Joseph's Roofing. They provided a very reasonable quote and kept in contact about the projected start date of the project. Their hardworking team kept me informed thoughout the day about the progress and any issues they came across."
"After contacting several other companies, we decided to go with St. Joseph's and we are very glad we did. Martin was exceptional to work with. There has been a shortage of supplies but he never hesitated to keep us informed. I even referred my neighbors who are using them now as well."
- "Great company to work with from start to finish. Estimate was detailed and easy to understand. The crew was punctual and efficient and the follow up inspection was thorough. Great value. We highly recommend St. Joseph's Roofing for roof replacement."
- "5-stars for St. Joseph's Roofing. They provided a very reasonable quote and kept in contact about the projected start date of the project. Their hardworking team kept me informed thoughout the day about the progress and any issues they came across."
- "After contacting several other companies, we decided to go with St. Joseph's and we are very glad we did. Martin was exceptional to work with. There has been a shortage of supplies but he never hesitated to keep us informed. I even referred my neighbors who are using them now as well."
- "Had our roof and gutters replaced. Communication was excellent; the crews for both projects were professional, worked quickly. and did a great job of cleaning up. Highly recommend"
- "Although I had 4 other proposals that were much cheaper than St Joseph's. I decided to give it to Sean. He is a great guy and an asset to your company. We were more than happy with the installation process, their team is amazing and they get the job done quickly and keep the site extremely clean. We couldn't be happier with the entire process, from beginning to end, they made it easy."
- "St Joseph's is a well oiled machine. Great experience from first contact with sales to post-installation. They did what they said they were going to do and very professional throughout. I highly recommend them!"
- "New roof and gutters installed. From start to finish, it was a flawless operation. Excellent communications, and everything was explained in simple terms. All options were explained – no pressure. St. Joseph’s Roofing dealt with the insurance company and made this process painless. Installation was done on time, and was completed in 1 day. Clean up was excellent. They need to fix some rotted wood and replaced 12 sheets of plywood. The finish quality was excellent. Gutter installers were the very best. Took great care to hang the gutters properly so that they would properly drain. I highly recommend St. Joseph’s Roofing to everyone."
- "I highly recommend St. Joseph’s Roofing. They installed our current roof in 2004 and since then have removed the wood stove pipe chimney and patched the roof and have now installed new exhaust pipes and recaulked the roof. We have never had any issues with our roof and it still looks pristine. We were pleased with the roof audit conducted recently and were told that the roof remains in good condition and should last another 10 years. It shows the excellent workmanship of the team. At our request, they conducted a roof audit with a thorough examination of the roof and reassured us of its condition. Every member of the team is responsive and attentive to our questions and needs, and are always professional, courteous and congenial. Quotes we have received are reasonable, and we have been pleased with the prices of their services as well as the work conducted. Staff and the workmen respond promptly to our inquiries and have always shown up on time and notified us when they plan to do the work. Over the years, we have used contractors for various work on our property, and St. Joseph’s Roofing is one of the few that I trust and recommend over and over again."
- "Extremely happy with the professional installation of our new roof on our house, gazebo and barn. All individuals involved from start to finish were considerate and helpful. Open communication throughout and the results exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend St. Joseph's Roofing."
- "Great company from the start. Ron explained options and was involved throughout the process. New roof installed on the date promised, crew on time and very professional - the clean up was thorough and amazing. Had a follow up inspection from the company - Martin, and we are happy customers. Will definitely recommend and use again!!"
- "We had great experience working with St. Joseph's Roofing replacing the gable vents and repairing our damaged sidings. They provided a thorough estimate and answered any questions. The price is competitive comparing to others. The office staff was responsive, courteous, and helpful. Kevin, who worked on the project, did a great job. He was punctual, friendly, efficient and professional. We would definitely use this company again and recommend to our neighbors and friends."
- "I highly recommend St. Joseph's Roofing. The entire staff is friendly, reliable, and extremely easy to work with. The customer service is superb and the quality of their work exceeded all of my expectations. Their slogan is "Put your faith in us" and that is exactly what I did and what everyone should do; they will not disappoint."
- "After 20 years it was time to find a roofer, which for me was a daunting task. After interviewing 3 roofers, it was clear St Joseph's was the right pick for me. They were prompt, thorough with there inspection and clearly communicated clearly each step of the way. There were no surprises which was a relief and I feel the quality I received on my roof and gutter replacement could not have been a more pleasant (and easy) experience. My yard was neat as a pin when they finished. I highly recommend St Joseph's roofing"
- "Everyone at St. Joseph's Roofing was very professional and responsive. The initial inspection and information provided was comprehensive. The installation crew was professional and very thorough. I highly recommend this company for roof installation."
- "After 23 years I decided to have the roof and gutters on my Reston townhouse replaced. I got several bids and decided on St. Joseph's Roofing based on price, service, and general feeling of comfort with my sales rep Tim. Unlike other companies, they didn't insist on an advance deposit, just a signed contract and a future agreed installation date. They were responsive to my timeframe, did the roof in one day and the gutters in another day, cleaning up after each time they were here. I can recommend this company to anyone looking to have their roof or gutters replaced. I feel that their price was fair and their quality good. With no hassles, one can't put a price on that either."
- "We love our new roof! Andy, in the main office, was very polite, professional and patient. He answered all our questions in a timely manner and explained in the detail the process of replacing our roof. Martin was extremely patient when my husband and I were deciding on the type and color of the shingles and all throughout the process of signing the contract. Martin never rushed us and we took our time to make decisions on the type and color of the shingles. He offered several options and explained in detail each. They took complete care of the project from the beginning to the end. The installers were awesome. A crew of six workers came very puntual the day that had been scheduled. The entire crew was polite and very professional. The crew supervisor was attentive to details and kindly complied with my requests for minor details. They went over and above what we expected and our roof is beautiful! The supervisor also came a few they later to do a final inspection and to answer any questions we may had had. We have used St. Joseph Roofing a few years ago. They installed a new gutter system and we were very satisfied with their work and their price. Their prices are very competitive and they are pretty flexible. We would highly recommend them anytime. We cannot say enough about St. Joseph Roofing, their sales persons and their installers."
- "After receiving 4 quotes, we selected St. Joseph Roofing to replace our 23 year old because they first physically inspected the old roof and attic and the other companies used Google Earth to provide their estimates with no physical pre-inspection. We were aware that St. Joseph Roofing is not the cheapest company but they were not the most expensive company. The installation was efficient, the cleanup was superb, and the follow-ups are both surprising and reassuring. I have recommended St. Joseph Roofing to my neighbors and family members and would certainly use their services again. Kudos especially for the company's integrity and transparency. We did not use Homeowner's Insurance and paid in full although St. Joe's indicated that they were amenable to discuss payment terms if needed. A quality company with good employees who estimate, schedule, install (no sub-contractors) and followup."
- "Of the roofing companies that came by my house, St. Joseph's was the *only one* that helped with a temporary fix (with some sealant my parents had bought) -- at least I didn't have to worry about any more leaks with the pending Summer storms. Even though my dad could have done that for me, it's that over-and-above assistance I really appreciated. Thanks, Martin! Nick explained well the ins-and-outs of roofing options, and I'm especially grateful with how easily St. Joseph's worked with my insurance company. Workers were always on time. Jose and his crew were thorough in the roof installation/clean up; Paddy quickly patched the ceiling hole; my only issue was that although my new rake board around the exterior of the house looks beautiful, Elias' crew could have been more tidy (found some nails in the grass). Andy was always a communicative contact regarding the projects, and it helped me feel like a valued customer. St. Joseph, pray for us!"
- "Highly recommend Andy at St. Joseph’s Roofing! They did an outstanding job with my roof and were responsive and professional the entire time. Give them a call if you want your work done right and without hassle!"
- "Well done. The team was on time and very thorough. Thanks for being so conscientious with the work and cleanup"
- ""Our roof needs repair so we hired this company to fix a flat porch that had been leaking for quite a bit now. Initially they were very responsive, they scheduled a visit the following day and provided us the quotation in which we agreed but they ended up replacing the entire side and lo and behold we were charged for thousands of dollars. I was assured with the new installation, the leak would stop but every time it rains, the water would drip all over the edges and the entire porch. We contacted them back to have the new roof checked and get it fixed, they scheduled a date and time but a no show. That was just extremely unprofessional my wife and I worked 70 hours a week and we just can’t afford calendar readjustments. This caused us a lot of stress. The owner finally sent two guys over to check the problem, well not after few attempts of call, they had to reestablish the slop and added gutters but they added this charges to the invoice. Firs of all, I was assured the new roof will fix the problem how can you charge a refix to yout clint. ""
- "I chose St. Joseph’s to replace my 20+ year old roof for the care they put into determining their estimate. For example, Sean was the only one of three contractors to climb up into my attic to inspect the interior. He gave me various shingle options and answered all my questions. When St. Joseph’s scheduled the project date, they sent a helpful email with instructions and description of the process. The roofing team was friendly and capable and left the area around my home cleaner than they found it. My new roof and gutters are beautiful, and I have confidence it will be another 20+ years before they need to be replaced."
- "Excellent quality work from start to finish. Great communication. Crew was professional and through. Cleaned up so well I couldn't believe they were even there. Would highly recommend!"
- "I had a great experience with St. Joseph's Roofing. My estimate was straightforward and addressed what I needed. It was simple and the price was reasonable. No high-pressure sales, no up-selling, and no confusing detail. I had a few questions that were quickly answered over brief phone calls and email. The installation was done quickly, with no surprises or delays. And it looks great. The St. Joseph's team seems very honest and knowledgeable, and they have a customer service mentality which is not easy to find. I have already recommended them to my friends and family. Definitely check them out."
- "St. Joseph Roofing was great! As a certified solar contractor, the roof replacement qualified for solar tax credits. I saved $7200 on my roof thanks to St. Joseph Roofing. They completed the project within 2 days and I had to ask if they even came because the clean up was amazing. Thank you St. Joseph Roofing."
- "I'm an architect, so I try to be selective about who I hire to work on my own house; I couldn't be happier with the work St. Joseph's Roofing did on my family's bungalow. Their price was competitive, their terms were fair, and they were professional and responsive from start to finish. If not for a rainstorm at the end of the day, they would have completed the entire replacement of my 30-year-old roof in a single day. They returned the next morning to clean-up and did a thorough job. I know we'll be reaching out to them again when it's time to replace our siding and our windows."
- "Needed to have my roof and gutters replaced after doing some research and speaking to friends and family for recommendations I chose to work with St. Joseph's. They were professional and responded quickly to questions and concerns I had. Only issue was the lack of communication when it came to scheduling the actual installation dates and if the day was going to have to be pushed back or come forward due to weather. They were in the average price range when compared to other quotes I received. I will recommend St. Josephs to friends, family, and neighbors in the future."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Oak Hill Roofing
- Arcola Roofing
- Dulles Roofing
- Dulles International Airp Roofing
- Potomac Falls Roofing
- Great Falls Roofing
- Ashburn Roofing
- Sterling Roofing
- Brambleton Roofing
- Broadlands Roofing
- Oakton Roofing
- Vienna Roofing
- South Riding Roofing
- Greenway Roofing
- Chantilly Roofing
- Fairfax County Government Roofing
- Tysons Roofing
- Tysons Corner Roofing