This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Everyone at SPG was great. They were able to show me exactly what was wrong with our roof and provide a prompt and cost effective repair as well improve our attic’s ventilation and insulation. Could not be happier!"
"Grady & AJ were great to work with. We had a long project and they handled the timeline professionally and the result is a wonderful looking product."
"The company did a great job The company representative Brock Kotlan was exceptional. Would Use the company again. Would recommend the company to anyone that wants a professional job done"
- "Everyone at SPG was great. They were able to show me exactly what was wrong with our roof and provide a prompt and cost effective repair as well improve our attic’s ventilation and insulation. Could not be happier!"
- "Grady & AJ were great to work with. We had a long project and they handled the timeline professionally and the result is a wonderful looking product."
- "The company did a great job The company representative Brock Kotlan was exceptional. Would Use the company again. Would recommend the company to anyone that wants a professional job done"
- "I called SPG when I discovered water damage to my ceiling. Ron came out the very next day and inspected the roof and took a lot of pictures. He did see that water had been sitting in a few vents and that the roof did need replacing. The process from that day on went very smoothly. Logan, the field estimator came out and discussed all the details. The crew showed up on time and did a fabulous job, not only with the installation, but with the clean up. There was no mess left anywhere on the property. Logan stopped by a few times to make sure I was satisfied with the work. The customer service from.SPG far exceeded my expectations. I would confidently recommend them to others."
- "SPG was extremely professional and was easy to work with our insurance through all the hail Damage we had. Ron from SPG was able to get the inspections set and made a smooth transition for everything that had to be done ✅ A++++"
- "Highly recommend SPG. I live out of state but have a house in Indianapolis. Ron B. went above and beyond to treat us like family. He helped us by meeting with our insurance agent at the property and all along the way gave us confidence in his knowledge and the ability of SPG to meet our needs. He and Derek did not disappoint. We got a new roof, siding, paint and gutters all without a hitch. Even though I live 1200 miles away, SPG is a company we could trust from beginning to end."
- "I feel good about using SPG Roofing & Exteriors because I know I will get quality work. They are professional & timely. Nettie Holt"
- "Thank you SPG for installing my attic insulation and repairing attic access frame just in time for a winter storm too. Brock, and all of the crew; I’m so thankful to you all for a Job well done, quickly at a very reasonable price!! Future repairs I won’t have to research on who to hire! They treat you like family or an old friend, Customer for life! A shout out to Jeffery @Williams Comfort Air for the referral to SPG following furnace /duct replacement. Trish L"
- "Courtney, Brock and David were all professional and straightforward. Communication and customer service were exceptional and the work was well done. I would recommend them for any exterior installation or repair."
- "SPG Roofing and Restoration did an excellent job of managing the roof, siding and gutter replacement on my home due to hail damage. I especially want to commend Jackson Hayes, Derek Mann and April for their professionalism, thoroughness and quick response times during this lengthy process. Excellent employees like these three people promote a positive reputation for SPG. Janice Woolems"
- "SPG was incredibly helpful in repairing some damaged siding to our home following high winds. They answered my phone call with a genuine "how can we help" attitude and were able to come to our home the next day during a holiday week. Courtesy call let me know someone was on the way to arrive right as scheduled. The gentleman was straightforward, shared options, and repaired what we needed leaving us feeling informed about future decisions, and happy with the work completed."
- "Great company and great service! I needed a new roof due to storm damage, and the team of Grady and Logan were very communicative, professional and easy to work with. I’d recommend them to anyone and won’t hesitate to use them again myself for future roof or remodeling projects."
- "They did a great job replacing my roof and gutters, replacing all of my siding and painting all of my trim. I would recommend them highly. I had suffered a great deal of damage from the Spring, 2021 storm, and they helped me to choose higher quality, storm resistant materials. It was worth the upgrade!"
- "We also replaced the siding on our house as a result of storm damage. We opted for the Hardy plank siding. It took longer, but it was 100% worth the time and money. SPG Roofing did a wonderful job and we are very happy with the work they provided."
- "I potentially had storm damage and requested a roofing inspection. Brock Kotlan was very helpful and quickly shared results and pictures. He provided a very fair and honest recommendation."
- "Steve Redinbo was great to work with from the start of the project until it was completed. Ours involved two insurance claims. Steve was very helpful and assisted us navigating through the insurance process. The installation crew was great! Would highly recommend."
- "SPG Roofing installed new gutters on my home. Steve Redinbo was great to work with and truly cares about their customers. The employees were courteous and they did an excellent job. I am very happy with the work and I highly recommend SPG Roofing."
- "Courtney Clements was responsive, professional and very helpful! Job was completed with precision. My husband was super impressed with roofing crew- they were a well oiled machine and they were very respectful of our property. Tear off and full replacement completed in a day. Project manager Derek promised a great crew and he delivered! Also had gutters replaced and that was an equally great experience. Can’t say enough good things about their customer service and excellent work!"
- "SPG Roofing and Restoration was top notch from beginning to end! Grady Phillips was personable, very friendly and professional! Grady went above and beyond to keep us informed and to work with the insurance. The workers who installed the roof were great, also. Our new roof looks great! It was smooth and efficient when it was installed. The entire experience was awesome- we highly recommend SPG!! AAA+++ Ask for Grady!"
- "Very professional from initial sales contact to completion of repair. Roofing tech was polite, friendly and competent, completing the job within one day. Thank you SPG!"
- "Highly recommend SPG Roofing. Professional and efficient. Made the whole experience easy. Very happy with their work!"
- "We had SPG come out and give us a estimate to tear off our old roof and replace along with 3 skylights. The work was completed as promised and the site cleaned up at the end of each day. They returned promptly to correct any problems and i would reccomend them to friends and family."
- "I had an inspector tell me the house I was buying needed a new roof. I was worried that any roofer I had look at it would simply agree with it to get my business, but SPG was honest and decided the roof had lots of life yet They even gave me pointers to preserve it longer, all free of charge. I will definitely call these guys first when I do need work done."
- "I never had to file a claim for hail damage and had no idea what was involved. From the moment I called Alex S.at SPG Roofing, he handled and explained everything I needed to know. He as able to secure a new roof, gutters, and screens for my screened in porch from insurance. He and his co-worker, Logan W, provided me with the utmost courtesy, consideration(masks) patience with my numerous questions, and profesionalism. SPG Roofing and Restoration met and exceeded ALL of my expectations! It is too bad I only have one roof, but if I had more I would definately use this company again!!! I can never thank them enough!! Amy A."
- "I wanted a second opinion when assessing potential hail damage to my roof and gutters. Grady and SPG did a wonderful and professional job, working directly with my insurance company to fix my problems. All of my concerns and questions were addressed. I definitely recommend working with SPG!"
- "Highly Recommend SPG Roofing. Courtney was very pleasant."
- "SPG Roofing and Restoration replaced our 18 year old roof! Highly recommend!"
- "Following a hail storm I contacted a few roofing companies to include SPG to have my roof inspected. Three companies provided a list of the damages and estimates. Grady with SPG was very personable, more importantly very professional. He assured me he would make sure I was completely satisfied. Following the installation I had one issue, contacted Grady and the situation was properly resolved in a timely manner. My experience with SPG was very positive, I would highly recommend this company. A few weeks later Grady phoned again making sure everything was fine and I completely satisfied. I would highly recommend SPG, Grady was excellent to work with, they even sent a gift of appreciation a few weeks later! Nice job SPG!"
- "Well folks...I have to admit I was especially upset about my car but Phil, AJ and Logan took care of it and agreed to replace my boxwood shrub at the appropriate time. The roofing job was great...had absolutely no problem with that, so this makes their rating go up to a 5! Thanks again, SPG... and thanks for making it right! Parked their disposal trailer (black) directly behind my garage so when I went to leave the evening after first day of installation (which they said would take 1 day and took 2 days), I opened my garage and backed right into their trailer as it was black and it was dark outside and the reflectors were lower than my mirror. Dented my car. Then as leaving and pulling the trailer out they ran over my 15 year old boxwood bush at end of driveway. Heard from Phil and he promised to make it right but haven't heard anything since then. As for the roof work, it was fine. Cleanup was so-so as we keep finding pieces of shingle in the woods around our house where they used a blower to collect the trash. It is November and the leaves covered the ground We still had things hanging in (paper/plastic?) trees that we had to take an extension pole to pull out of trees. We are in the country and have lots of trees and I don't think the crew knows how to handle this type of job. Probably better in suburbs!"
- "Grady and Abby was absolutely wonderful to work with. The crew was on spot and completed job in a timely manner!"
- "SPG roofing is TOP NOTCH professionals from everything they did for my family and I to replace our roof and gutters due to hail & wind storm damage. They keep their customers completely informed during the entire process, use drones to assess damage and even for some update pictures during installation. Brady, Courtney & Abby with SPG I cannot thank you enough for treating us as if this was your own home! I would recommend SPG Roofing to anyone with full confidence."
- "Outstanding customer contact experience. Courtney came and estimated a complete tear off and replace of our 25 year old roof and gutter replacement. Estimated on June 3rd and roofing portion totally completed on June 15th. I don't know if that is their norm but it was a fantastic experience for us. Soffit repair and gutter replacement took additional time due to a sub-contractor's lack of communication and then a material delay due to Covid-19, but I was kept in the loop consistently during this unfortunate delay. Roof and gutters look spectacular. I can't say enough about the quality control, communication, and thoroughness of Courtney. She is the best. She is the only reason that I did not get upset with the gutter delay issues."