This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"We had a new roof and gutter repair. Pleased with results. Crew did a great job,. Orlando was Excellent from start to finish,very pleasant and professional. Was present at start and finish of the job and many times during the day ,always giving updates and willing to answer any questions."
"My roof was installed by Skylight123. They were sloppy at times but they won me over and replaced what they broke. I gave them several referrals because of that. Now 8 months later I had a major leak in March of this year. I couldn't get them to respond for almost 1 month. I called and texted Mauricio 20x and not a single call back. I also called the office and they canceled 3 appointments via email 20 min before they were supposed to arrive. The only thing that got their attention was a complaint to the BBB and GAF Warranty. When they came they found a section was poorly installed and quickly replaced. All in all they respond quickly until they get your 20k. This took 1 month to resolve and unacceptable when gallons of water poor down your wall in Spring."
"Two of our neighbors had work done so I had Orlando stop by to give me an estimate. He physically inspected the roof as well as used a drone so that I could see for myself. We had another roofer make a storm related repair 2 years ago and he told me that we had another 3 years left in the old roof. His estimate was very close to what Orlando quoted us. The workers showed up promptly at the time agreed upon even though there was a light rain at that time. They all worked very hard from 7 until almost 6 that night. It has only been 4 days but so far we are very happy that we went with them."
- "We had a new roof and gutter repair. Pleased with results. Crew did a great job,. Orlando was Excellent from start to finish,very pleasant and professional. Was present at start and finish of the job and many times during the day ,always giving updates and willing to answer any questions."
- "My roof was installed by Skylight123. They were sloppy at times but they won me over and replaced what they broke. I gave them several referrals because of that. Now 8 months later I had a major leak in March of this year. I couldn't get them to respond for almost 1 month. I called and texted Mauricio 20x and not a single call back. I also called the office and they canceled 3 appointments via email 20 min before they were supposed to arrive. The only thing that got their attention was a complaint to the BBB and GAF Warranty. When they came they found a section was poorly installed and quickly replaced. All in all they respond quickly until they get your 20k. This took 1 month to resolve and unacceptable when gallons of water poor down your wall in Spring."
- "Two of our neighbors had work done so I had Orlando stop by to give me an estimate. He physically inspected the roof as well as used a drone so that I could see for myself. We had another roofer make a storm related repair 2 years ago and he told me that we had another 3 years left in the old roof. His estimate was very close to what Orlando quoted us. The workers showed up promptly at the time agreed upon even though there was a light rain at that time. They all worked very hard from 7 until almost 6 that night. It has only been 4 days but so far we are very happy that we went with them."
- "We had our roof done today (4/21/2022) and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the quality of work, professionalism and care this company took in their work. If you are looking to have work done, please reach out for an estimate. Flawless and simple from the start to finish. Thank you guys."
- "Orlando and the crew from Skylight Roofing were punctual. They removed old shingles, replaced rotted plywood, and completed laying the new roof in one day. They cleaned up the old shingles and debris leaving nothing behind. When the crew began laying the new shingles Orlando was not present. When he returned 3/4 of the roof was complete. He called me outside to show me a problem. He had ordered the wrong color shingles. To make a long story short Skylight Roofing offered me a price reduction of $2,500 to agree to keep the wrong color and not have to remove what had been done. We agreed."
- "Orlando and his crew were friendly and professional. All questions were answered and additional changes were made without question. They left the work area spotless and great care was taken not to infringe on our privacy. The price quoted was the price charged. We would not hesitate to use his services again."
- "Worked with Orlando. He is patient, responsible and is very trustful. Great price for roof installation. Their service is honest and very efficient. Would highly recommend to a friend. Great Value."
- "We used skylight roofing for replacing our skylights in the kitchen which was over 23 yrs old and was in immediate need of replacement. Thoroughly a professional installation and they cleaned up the work area before they left. Proper inspection was done before they signed off on the work. Alex & karla also followed up diligently on the status of skylights order and when the installation would take place. Definitely would recommend them for skylight replacement!"
- "We used Skylights roofing and restoration to replace our roof, skylight, and also added gutter guards. They started as promised on time and finished the job on the same day. The prices were very competitive. For the roof they used all GAF material as outlined in the brochure that is given to home owners at the time of sale without any high sale pressure tactic. Mauricio as owner/representative was extremely professional and will take his time to explain any questions you may have. I had forgotten to include my shed's roof in the original discussion, and he was able to accommodate changing that roof as part of the same job. Very thankful to him for doing it. You will not go wrong with this company. I highly recommend them."
- "Mauricio showed up on time, and walked me through the roof system, and gave me the quote. No pressure. He was patient with my questions and quick to respond. The roof was installed in 1 day, and everything went perfectly. This demonstrated that Mauricio has a tight process because 2 more parties have to show up at the right time (the supplies' truck, the dumpster truck). I am pleased with the results. I have referred Skylights to my friends. They are happy as well. Keep up the good work, the world needs people like you Mauricio."
- "Great experience with Mauricio. Very professional, responsive and pleasant. Completed the project in one day as he promised. His crew was very clean, efficient and hardworking. Impressed with cleaning up after job finished. Highly recommend! A++ service."
- "I have nothing but high praise for Mauricio and his crew. Our job included a roof replacement, replacement of 4 skylights and the installation of 2 solar tunnels. From our initial meeting which included a video inspection of our old roof through job completion with a final video of the completed roof, the process was smooth, the crew was professional and the result was excellent. When the crew left our property, it was cleaned inside and out as though no work had taken place. The gutters were adjusted as Mauricio had promised and no longer leak. I've worked with many contractors and 2 roofing companies in the past and this was an excellent experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!"
- "Mauricio and Orlando are very professional, honest, responsive, respectful and patient. They showed up in a few minutes whenever we had questions to follow up, always with pleasant smiles. The crew was efficient and neat and they cleaned up thoroughly after the roof installation was completed. They also kindly shared with us the pictures and a video of our new roof. We were very satisfied with the experience and would highly recommend them to other families."
- "Great experience with Orlando from quote to completion of project. He was very professional, detailed oriented, patient and on time. We compared 2 other roofers and he was the only one spending a time (2hrs) in taking lots of photos of the old roof, gutters, skylight windows. He thoroughly explained to us what the conditions were and what his recommendations would be. He said our gutters are still in good shape so we could wait a few years if we maintain them well. We ended up having our roof and skylight windows replaced. The crew was so efficient and hardworking. We were impressed by their work and have recommended them to our friends."
- "My experience with Skylight 123 was fantastic. Mauricio provided an estimate quickly for a skylight replacement. When inspecting the skylight, he voluntarily caulked a larger crack, temporarily fixing the leak until the new skylight would be installed. This was a custom window installation , so he made me aware it could take up to 6 weeks for delivery. That estimate was accurate. Karla (office manager) called to schedule the appointment. 5 days later, the skylight was installed. Following the installation, Karla followed up to determine how the installation went. Just had a huge rain storm, the skylight works great. Mauricio, Karla, and the crew are the best. Couldn't be happier with their effort. Would recommend then for any roof, gutter or skylight work."
- "Alex and his crew were excellent in every way. They were professional and really cared about their craft. They removed and replaced 4 skylights and repaired my roof efficiently and timely. And did beautiful work. I would use them in the future and would recommend them to everyone."
- "We had a good experience with Skylight. The customer service was excellent. I submitted a request online and was immediately contacted. Set up an appointment quickly. A printed quote was given to me right away at the time of the visit. I made a change later that day to add blinds in the skylights and a new quote was immediately sent out. I was told 2 to 3 weeks for them to get the skylights. I emailed for a status about 2.5 later (last Friday) and was told the windows had arrived that day and they wanted to know if they could install on Monday. They came on time and finished the job in about 3 hours. Part of the seam inside the house within the skylight box pushed away from the wall. I told Alex about it and he grabbed a ladder and some caulk and fixed it up without question. Blinds work nice and quiet by remote control. Was bit pricey but probably worth it. Very friendly people. Highly recommended."
- "They communicated with you from start to finish. We had a professional team install our skylight. They were neat and disposed of all discarded materials. No cleanup was necessary by home owners. I will use them again in the future and recommend them to all."
- "Great sevice, on top of the details and responded quickly. Very satisfied with the skylight install."
- "I don't know where to start to express my praise and appreciation to Mauricio and Alex and everyone at Skylight Roofing and Restoration. I originally called Skylight out of the blue. Mauricio came over inspected my leaking skylights and roof, walked me through and very thoroughly explained the process, worked with me and my insurance company to get my roof and skylights repaired. They showed up as scheduled, and completed the work in one day. The work completed was exceptional, and their crew lead by Alex was just great. I would very highly recommend Skylight to anyone out there in need of their expertise. Skylight is, in my opinion, the epitome of American entrepreneurialism and professionalism. It is a pleasure to know them. I will be using their expertise again in the future and I recommend them highly for your projects."
- "I have dealt with quite a number of construction companies for additions, roofing, plumbing and electrical. Mauricio and his crew outshines all the others. Complete and total professionals with expert knowledge of roofing and skylight replacement. They actually made the other skylight and roofing company recommended to me look like amateurs. Mauricio returned my initial call almost immediately and as a true gentleman kept all appointments on time and intelligently answered all my questions without trying to force me into a contract. All the workers were highly skilled and aimed to please. They cleared all debris when job was completed. I do not hesitate recommending them."
- "Alex was our installer and sales partner. what an incredible person and professional! the skylights look incredible! best service, quality of product, communication and overall experience."
- "We had a skylight and sun tunnel installed. Mauricio was highly responsive and committed to doing the job correctly. When we pointed out that the skylight appeared slightly crooked, Mauricio sent his crew back the following day and fixed the problem with no questions asked, complaints, or any hint of resistance. This was no easy fix as it essentially required tearing up all the work from the previous day and doing it again. He said that as a 5 star installer he is fully committed to making his customers happy, which he proved by his actions. We are fully satisfied with how Mauricio handled the situation and with the perfect results. Thank you!"
- "Mauricio and Team did an amazing job replacing my skylights and repairing my roof. He and his team were professional and responsive and did great work. I highly recommend them."
- "Professional, courteous and prompt. Alex did a great job replacing 2 skylights. Very neat and efficient!. Mauricio was very knowledgeable and professional. Would definitely recommend."
- "Great company! Right from the front office staff to the people doing the work, they were respectful, diligent and did a high quality job. I highly recommend Skylight Roofing & Restoration if you have any roofing or skylight work that needs to be done!"
- "The Skylight Roofing and Restoration team replaced an old skylight for us recently with a new Velux skylight. This company was on the short list of recommended installers on the Velux website for my area. Mauricio was very responsive to texts, phone calls and email. The bid from Skylight was extremely competitive and included some interior work so that it would look seamless. The team was very polite, they cleaned up behind themselves and the workmanship appears to be very good. My experience was very good and I would definitely use them again"
- "I have now completed multiple projects with Skylight. My main project manager has been Mauricio. I cannot express my gratitude for the service they provide. Quality of work along with complete dedication from Mauricio is next to none. I never thought I could trust a contractor blindly. Very lucky to have him."
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Groveville Roofing
- Trenton Roofing
- Hamilton Roofing
- Hamilton Township Roofing
- Hamilton Twp Roofing
- Chesterfield Roofing
- Chesterfield Township Roofing
- Crosswicks Roofing
- Hamilton Sq Roofing
- Hamilton Square Roofing
- Robbinsville Roofing
- Uppr Free Twp Roofing
- Bordentown Roofing
- Fieldsboro Roofing
- Mercerville Roofing
- Allentown Roofing
- Upper Freehold Roofing
- Windsor Roofing