Did you know: Of all complaints and claims against roofing companies 15% never get resolved or fixed?
• How do I know the roofing is installed properly?
o Installed according to Manufacturer’s Recommendations?
o What about Building Codes?
o Are “Industry Standards” good enough?
o Will the flashings be installed properly?
• What Roofing Material is best for my Home?
• Should I be concerned about Manufacturers’ Warranties? Should I get an extended warranty?
• What type of contractor insurance and bonding coverage is best for home roofing?
• How will I know if the pricing is fair? How do I know if I'm getting what I pay for?
• What is the difference from one shingle to another?
• Should the installers be Certified?
• Should I be concerned about subcontractors?
• How are roofers going to protect my gardens and yard? How will our deck be protected?
• Do you want only drug free workers at your home? Will there be smoking on the job?
• What payment options are available?
• What about the safety of children or pets?
• Will the roofers keep the outside of my home clean?
• Should I be concerned about roofer safety? What measures are taken to assure their safety?
• Should I worry about attic ventilation?
We install peace of mind by taking care of the details; Sharp Roofing is “Roofing Done Right™”
Our Project Showcase
Our Awards & Certifications
GAF Master Elite® Certification
Because of stringent GAF standards, less than 2% of all roofing contractors have qualified as a Master Elite® Contractor!
TRAINING EXCELLENCE AWARD
Signifies that this contractor has been awarded GAF’s Training Excellence Award. Indicates that the contractor has demonstrated an exceptional commitment to ongoing technical training and continuous improvement — for superior roof installation.
Verified Customer reviews
Average Customer Rating-test
(based on 9 Homeowner Reviews)
- J.L., Shoreline WA, Mar 27, 2018
"PROFESSIONAL & RESPONSIVE"
- M.E., Seattle WA, Mar 13, 2018
"PROFESSIONAL AND CARING CONTRACTOR"
- G.H., Seattle WA, Jan 04, 2018