RoofTek is passionate about the details, and about doing the job right the first time. We love providing the best, most attractive roofs at the best prices! We don't cut corners and find and fix problems before they arise. We look forward to serving you!
"We were extremely satisfied with work and service of this company. They were professional, polite, and did exactly what they said they would, and in record time. They removed the old roof, replaced the new one, and hauled away all the old roof material, and the roof had no problem dealing with the wind and hard rain. The other thing I really appreciated was their help in dealing with all the paperwork involved with making a claim."
"Joel the field service manager was excellent to work with. He called me & explained what was going to happen. He let me know when the trash trailers would come & when they would be starting. They were on time & did a great job. they did it in one day & clean up was great. Joel had text & called me couple times to see if it was done to my satisfaction. Which it was. Joel was the only one that called me. Joe the estimator, after he did his job did not call me back. I had to call & txt him several times with questions. He did not return any of my calls or texts. I also called the office because I had not heard anything over 2 weeks. they told me someone will call me, they did 3 days before they started not cool."
"Everything we were promised was honored. Workers showed up on time and got to work promptly. They worked incredibly fast and were extremely efficient in working as a team to remove the old shingles and clean up as they went. Within a matter of hours we had a completely new roof that looks better than we could have imagined. The work was top notch. We have the best looking roof in the neighborhood. We are so impressed with the incredible skill of the people who came together to give us a beautiful new roof! Thanks to the whole team of hardworking, polite people who kept us informed about every step of the process all along the way!"
- "We were extremely satisfied with work and service of this company. They were professional, polite, and did exactly what they said they would, and in record time. They removed the old roof, replaced the new one, and hauled away all the old roof material, and the roof had no problem dealing with the wind and hard rain. The other thing I really appreciated was their help in dealing with all the paperwork involved with making a claim."
- "Joel the field service manager was excellent to work with. He called me & explained what was going to happen. He let me know when the trash trailers would come & when they would be starting. They were on time & did a great job. they did it in one day & clean up was great. Joel had text & called me couple times to see if it was done to my satisfaction. Which it was. Joel was the only one that called me. Joe the estimator, after he did his job did not call me back. I had to call & txt him several times with questions. He did not return any of my calls or texts. I also called the office because I had not heard anything over 2 weeks. they told me someone will call me, they did 3 days before they started not cool."
- "Everything we were promised was honored. Workers showed up on time and got to work promptly. They worked incredibly fast and were extremely efficient in working as a team to remove the old shingles and clean up as they went. Within a matter of hours we had a completely new roof that looks better than we could have imagined. The work was top notch. We have the best looking roof in the neighborhood. We are so impressed with the incredible skill of the people who came together to give us a beautiful new roof! Thanks to the whole team of hardworking, polite people who kept us informed about every step of the process all along the way!"
- "Joel and Savior's team were great. Workmanship is outstanding. I liked the way they sat down before the job to review everything and answer my questions. I would recommend RoofTek to all my friends and family. Shingles match my house perfect."
- "This company was amazing to work with. Very responsive from start to finish. Within 1 day of me calling for a roof inspection they had someone at my house. A quote that evening. 5 days later they had my roof totally torn off, replaced, new venting installed. They cleaned up so well you couldn't even tell that a roof was replaced. Not a single nail left behind. I will use them again and again and refer them to all my family, friends, and clients."
- "Most impressive. These guys are amazing I didn't think it was possible but they showed up at 7am, removed my old roof and installed a brand new roof with new plywood decking all in the same day! They finished my roof and cleaned up by 7pm. They came back 2 days later and put up seamless raingutter all around my house with 4 drain spouts, took them like 4 hours. These guys are very good at what they do. It is amazing to watch them work. I am impressed with the quality and the great service."
- "Ruben was amazing! He and his crew were professional and did a great job! They were flexible with some basic weather that came up. You can't beat that warranty either! Fantastic service and value. Thanks Ruben!"
- "RoofTek put a new roof on my house Saturday October 31st. They did an amazing job. Brian Calderon was our project manager. He made sure we were kept up to date on the progress. Pictures were taken along the way and uploaded to the site. They were extremely fast and professional job started at 7am and completed with cleanup by 1pm."
- "They were great crew, project manager Brian, estimator Brent, everyone involved.. Kept me informed with everything happening. If I had any questions they were there to resolve everything.. very reasonably priced. Just a great experience with RoofTek.. Would recommend anyone interested in a new roof , call them!!!"
- "I don’t usually do reviews but this company and the crew were outstanding. Jordan, the salesman, was thorough, offered suggestions, and was not one bit pushy. In fact he said my old roof could last a couple years longer. I was so impressed with his honesty that I went ahead with the work. The crew came early and went straight to work, took a lunch break, and worked until sunset. They were back this morning to finish up. Every one of them had a big smile and were polite but friendly. The foreman, Vince, made regular visits to check the progress and answered any questions I had. Just now the young man installing the rain gutters came to start that part of the job. I don’t think I’ve ever had this kind of a response from a company. Usually after the job is sold it’s like pulling teeth to get the work done. I can’t overstate how pleased I am. Price was fair and competitive, work was outstanding."
- "I have been very impressed with the timing, quality of service and the friendliness of the whole crew (Project Manager -Mateo, Rep - Jacob, and the crew doing all the work.) They helped me with the service from being to end and answered all my questions and requests. I have already referred them out to my neighbors. The crew went above and beyond on the clean up as well. 100% recommended!!! Thank you all again!"
- "The installation team was fast but careful in their work. They were obviously very experienced. The project manager was very helpful and kept us informed of details and completion timing. Their cleanup after the roof was installed was unbelievably good. We are very satisfied with the new roof and the Rooftop team."
- "These guys are fabulous! I had multiple estimates when we started this project. Jordan completed our estimate for RoofTek. He was kind, friendly, and answered all of our questions. He was never pushy and very patient. Then we were introduced to Brian Calderon and the roofing crew. They did a great job. The roof is gorgeous and my house is cooler with the new vents.🥰 Every one of the was respectful and knowledgeable about the job they were doing. It started pouring rain right as they were starting clean up. They waited until the rain stopped and made sure every part of the site was cleaned up properly. They even installed vents to my large shed out back. The cost of the project was a great value for what we had done. I would recommend these guys to anyone in need of a roof or attic vent upgrade. I already sent my sister their way. Thank you for the great job."
- "The RoofTek team is wonderful to work with. They replaced our roof. They are courteous. And really cleaned up after them selves. They helped us work with our insurance and they were very honest in there dealings with us. We would defiantly use them again. We highly recommend them to any one who needs there roof done."
- "Mateo and his crew were on time, fast, and completed the job in one day. Mateo was very personable and communicated everything very well. There were two cleanup items we told him about and he had his crew come back and get it all cleared up. The service was awesome!"
- "We had a fantastic experience with the RoofTek team! Boone was excellent to work with in getting the project rolling and coordinating with our insurance company. Jordan's installation team did a fantastic job in removing the old, installing the new, and cleaning up the mess. Our house looks amazing and it's nice to know that we are good to go for years to come. Thanks RoofTek!"
- "I liked everything from the beginning. Boone was great. He was able to answer all our questions. Very knowledgeable. And he had my favorite color of shingles. The rest of the team showed up right when they said they would. I’ve never have seen such team work. They had my whole roof done in one day! It looked so beautiful and clean. Several of my neighbors commented on how much they liked it."
- "I would use this company again, they were amazing, From Tyler the sales rep to Brian the project manager, everything went smooth. I have three roofs and they were done with all three in one day. I also had them do new gutters and they look great. I would recommend the roof ridge venting, for sure. We have noticed that our house stays cooler in the summer. The whole experience was top notch."
- "RoofTek did a fantastic job on our roof. From Boone, our salesman, to Joel our field service rep, these guys know what they are doing. Every step of the process is professional and well organized. I would strongly recommend RoofTek, great bunch of guys. SUPER hard working too! --Steve"
- "They were very flexible and easy to communicate with. The ladies in the office were very understanding when I had a funeral come up last minute and got the trailer delivered around the funeral's scheduled times. The roof replacement took only ONE DAY from 7 am to 5 pm. They did a pretty dang decent job on cleanup though I did find a few stray nails. The one bit of criticism I had is that the project manager would come and ask me questions that I didn't know the answer to since it's insurance paying for the roof. So he kept having to go back to his car and check the documentation. It just would have saved time if he had checked the documentation before asking me questions and making me feel stupid. It was in your notes, not mine. In any case, not a big enough problem to dock any points/stars. They still were super professional and did a really good job. I was especially impressed with the ladies in the office (I think I talked to three separate ladies and they were all great) and the guy that came out to do the estimate and initial paperwork was very helpful and explained how everything worked really well. Overall it was a very positive experience. Thanks, y'all!"
- "We enjoyed working with RoofTek from start to finish. The sales rep, Andrew, very patiently answered all of our many questions when he met with us, and responded to all our texts when we thought of more questions later. During the actual roofing process the project manager, Conrad, made sure we understood what was happening and that everything was as we had agreed upon. He came back later to be sure everything was done right and cleaned up properly, and took pictures of the roof so we could get a close-up view of the work. The workers were efficient and did a great job. They even painted the vent pipes to match the new color of shingles we chose. The work was started and finished the same day as promised, and they cleaned up meticulously. The price was right in line with the average cost of roofing based on our research, but the experience was definitely above and beyond what we were expecting. Would recommend highly."
- "Work performed was beyond excellence. The crew was non stop and very proficient in doing the roof replacement. The yard was clean as found and all materials disposed properly. Joel is an excellent individual to work with,, friendly and courteous. We’re very pleased with RoofTek and efforts to help us work with insurance company."
- "Let me start off by saying that I am a person that seems to never be able to find good customer service. I must expect a lot out of companies that want my business. From start to finish, RoofTek delivered. Boone Sylvester was so easy to work with. He helped me with dealing with my insurance and was available anytime I had a question. He walked me through every step that was going to happen. He was very honest about everything, a quality that can be very hard to find sometimes. The project manager, Joel, was also very kind and informative. He made sure we were in touch throughout the entire installation. The Installation was so fast. They showed up at 7 am and were clean gone by 12:45 pm. I would recommend RoofTek and especially Boone to anyone. They know their stuff!!"
- "Brian Calderon assisted us as the project manager with our new roof. He was very kind and helpful in answering all our questions. Matt Talley as the sale man for the job was also very kind and professional and got us the best price for our new roof. RoofTek is all they say they are and will give you a great rate with very timely work. Our neighbors have commented on the fast and very efficient work. The entire roof was completed in one day."
- "I had such a great experience with this company. From the start with my first conversation with Ken Benson I got all of my questions answered and they moved quickly to the next step which was an inspection of my roof. I had a bid, complete with pictures of the current condition of my roof. My bid explained in detail what would be included and choices that I could make. Once I determined to move forward with the installation every interaction I had in the process was a positive one. I first met with Tony Poole to make all of the decisions and he was so good at helping me understand all of the details. Next Rachelle Jones set the installation date and was so awesome with giving me all of the information of what would happen next. Joel Marroquin was the project manager and I could not have had a better experience. Honestly every employee that worked on the project was professional and courteous. I am so happy with my beautiful new roof and rain gutters. I would recommend anyone that needs to have roofing done to check out this company and know you are going to be happy with the results."
- "Our roof, siding, and storm door were damaged due to wind. We had several lower replacement quotes but choose RoofTek as our provider. We started in June 2020. Sales guy was great, and super helpful in assisting us with the claim. There were discrepancies in contracted pricing vs insurance, we pointed out prior to installation, and thought it was worked out. After contacting them a few times through the winter we finally were put on the schedule in March 2021. After the job we received a final invoice that was for the total of our insurance payout which included other damages, with no explanation as to how they got their new total. In asking for a detailed statement I was told no, the accounting department was backed up. In trying to resolve the billing issue the collection specialist was less than willing to work out the issue. She was horrible. The roofers themselves were fast and efficient, but they left a trailer blocking our garage so we couldn't get our vehicles out for 3 days. They also said a few nails might be missed, we picked up (no exaggeration) at least 90 from the lawn and driveway. The roof is still not complete, (see photos) and they are threatening to send us to their lawyers to pay the amount they overcharged, but can't justify. Save yourself the headache, go somewhere else!!"
- "We were very happy with the speed and detail to quality of the crew directed by Brian Calderon, Brian was very conscious of quality and concern for our comfort with the whole job. Brent Roberts did a good job of giving us good information and following up with the job, with the delays that were involved. Everyone was impressed that it was done in one day. And looked so good. The only concern we had was having to remove the little patio on the roof. Which was not a part of the original plan and we didn’t communicate really well with the crew that removed it. We were planning to keep the old material to use as a pattern for replacing it, but they put part of it in the dumpster. Other than that we were very happy with the overall job."
- "The Salesman Andrew Mullen was very professional and good to work with. He was able to answer all of my questions and show me pictures of the problems up on my roof. The project manager Kevin Acosta was fantastic to work with as well and did a great job taking pictures of each step and showing them to me since I was at work. The workers were very efficient and left my yard immaculate when they finished the job. I am thrilled with the roof and recommend Rooftek to everyone!"
- "The guys here are AMAZING! They helped me with every step of the way and were courteous and amazingly easy to work with. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a roof replacement."
- "Our RoofTek crew was honestly a pleasure to work with. From our salesman to our project manager, Brian Calderon and everyone on his team. We bid out 5 other companies (from other large companies to family businesses) and found that RoofTek offered the most options and were (surprisingly) similarly priced. We contracted with RoofTek during the summer of 2020 as we wanted to have it replaced in the spring of 2021. I was thankful that our contract didn't slip through the cracks or get pushed back despite a nationwide shingle shortage. The RoofTek office was on top of sending us timely updates, scheduling was always very convenient, and we were so happy with how the materials were delivered, how the dumpster arrived, and how we were kept in the loop about arrival times. The BEST part of all, was how FAST the work was accomplished! We had our materials delivered on a Friday, the dumpster arrived on Sunday, and the crew arrived on Monday morning slightly before 8:00 am (as promised) and were COMPLETELY done with: setting out tarps, stripping off all the old, checking for damage, taking off our old swamp cooler and turtle vents, putting down new liners, sealing up the old vent openings, putting on the new shingles, and installing a roof vent system, cleaning up the debris, sweeping our property with magnetic tools for any nails, and removing the dumpster ALL by 2:45 pm. Honestly it was all done in less than SEVEN HOURS. We are so pleased with the workmanship, the quality of the product, and the way that we were treated. It's almost sad that we have a 50 year warranty on our roof because it wouldn't be the worst thing to work with this company again!"
- "I had some initial concerns about the communication by Rooftek, but after Brian took over as my project manager it has been very smooth. Brian has been excellent at communicating about preparing for the replacement day and several times after that. His crew was hard working and even though they had some unexpected issues they finished in one day. So grateful to have a safe roof over my head! Thanks Brian."
- "They were very helpful in walking through the different options and the benefits of all of them. They saved time by helping work with the insurance so I didn't have to. They did a great job on the roof and communicated very good while the work was progressing. They were also helpful in adjusting schedules to help accomodate upcoming events. Joel and Andrew were very good to work with. Thank you for the new roof and gutters."
- "Working with Brent our salesman was great. He was at our house 2 hours after our first phone call with him and helped us file a claim with the insurance. He was always responsive to our questions and requests throughout the process. Brian was our PM and did a great job. He made great efforts to make sure we were taken care of. He came out late at night (after 9pm) to move the dumpster/trailer so we could get a car out for the next day because we didn't know the dumpster was coming when it did. Working with Brent and Brian was great, but the in-between time was less smooth. I understand that they were busy, but I would have liked more regular communications from the company about the schedule for my roof. It seemed I only got a scheduled date after aggressively contacting my salesmen for a date."
- "They done the roof in one day"
- "One of the roofers accidentally put a foot through the ceiling in the Front-room and they promptly repaired and repainted it."
"The RoofTek team was incredible."
- "The RoofTek team was incredible."
- "NOT IMPURRED"
- "PROFESSIONAL & FAST"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Contractor Performance"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Courteous and professional. knew his stuff."
- "FAST AND PROFESSIONAL"
- "BEST PRESENTATION EXPLANATION"
- "If you want us to fix your garage you're going to have to sue us"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Murray Roofing
- So Salt Lake Roofing
- Millcreek Roofing
- Ssl Roofing
- Holladay Roofing
- S Salt Lake Roofing
- Holladay Cottonwood Roofing
- Holladay Ctwd Roofing
- Cushing Roofing
- Midvale Roofing
- Union Roofing
- South Salt Lake Roofing
- Cottonwood Heights Roofing
- Salt Lake City Roofing
- Salt Lake Cty Roofing
- Slc Roofing
- Cottonwood Roofing
- Cottonwood Heights City Roofing