Roland's Roofing Co. Inc. has been serving the South and Central Texas since 1970 in all new roof installations, siding, windows and much more. We offer free estimates and general roof inspections, to provide an in depth evaluation of your property and what steps we need to take to better improve your home. When hiring our company for any of your home renovations, we will exceed all of your expectations with our hard working team who provide excellent service and are experts insurance claim handlers ready to assist you.
"Professional efficient knowledgeable"
"Professional and Polite"
"Professional%2C Experts%2C did all that was promised."
"Roland’s Roofing consistently takes great care of our clients. They are so wonderful to work with. They always do a thorough job, and have great quality work for our clients roofs. We will absolutely hire them ourselves when we need a new roof! They’re the best."
"Roland's Roofing is a one of a kind company. They provided top notch service with honest communication and quick response time. I cannot recommend this company enough! I will never use anyone else for my roofing needs! Special thanks to Bryan and Melissa!"
"I am extremely happy with Roland's Roofing job, replacing my roof. They are very nice and professional, all those involved were very polite, efficient and detail oriented. They were on time, the job was completed in a timely manner and cleaned all trash created during the work. I can't thank them enough for a job well done. I highly recommend Roland's Roofing for your home repairs."
- "Roland’s Roofing consistently takes great care of our clients. They are so wonderful to work with. They always do a thorough job, and have great quality work for our clients roofs. We will absolutely hire them ourselves when we need a new roof! They’re the best."
- "Roland's Roofing is a one of a kind company. They provided top notch service with honest communication and quick response time. I cannot recommend this company enough! I will never use anyone else for my roofing needs! Special thanks to Bryan and Melissa!"
- "I am extremely happy with Roland's Roofing job, replacing my roof. They are very nice and professional, all those involved were very polite, efficient and detail oriented. They were on time, the job was completed in a timely manner and cleaned all trash created during the work. I can't thank them enough for a job well done. I highly recommend Roland's Roofing for your home repairs."
- "Had a very elusive roof leak and after several roofer tried to locate the problem, Roland Roofing found it in minutes, repaired the issue and all while being very courteous and mindful of the property. Recommend highly!"
- "The more I look at my hardy plank siding and paint job they did, the madder I get. They are very nice and professional I'll give them that. They painted over damaged wood instead of replacing it....but what gets me the most is that parts of my home are in my neighbors yard and you can't see that they didn't paint my siding at all! I had my roof replaced and the roofing company I used made me aware of the issues! Not to mention that they cut my internet cables and took months to complete the work."
- "Roland’s Roofing did an excellent job replacing my roof. This was done in a timely manner. All those involved were very polite , efficient, and detail oriented. I am very pleased with the whole process. Roland runs a great business!"
- "I was extremely happy with my interaction with Roland's Roofing. From my initial call to the closing and repair of our roof. We had hail damage and Roland's Roofing was able to provide exceptional work. They were on time and as promised completed and cleaned all trash created during the work. Bryan Gonzalez (manager) took the time to come to my house and explain every step of the process. They also sent a quality check manager to insure that all items were being done correctly. I was very impressed with the whole process from start to finish. I would highly recommend Roland's Roofing to all my neighbors and friends."
- "I couldn’t ask for better professionalism, timely response, and work quality than what was provided by Roland’s Roofing. Bryan came out the day after I called and assessed the issue(s) and provided a very reasonable quote to make the necessary repairs. The repairs were completed promptly and the service from the entire staff was exceptional! Thank you, Roland’s Roofing!"
- "Roland's folks came to fix leaking skylights while we were gone on a trip. When we returned, I of course took a look on the roof. Everything looked great, new shingles around the skylights, and all nicely cleaned up. I have used Roland's for many years and highly recommend them."
- "My mother's roof was damaged by hail. Roland's Roofing has replaced the roof 2 times in the past for similar damages and my parents were always pleased with the product and their service. This time was no exception. They completed the job on time for the agreed upon estimate and it could not have gone any smoother. We would highly recommend working with Roland's Roofing for any roof issues."
- "I called at 4:30 pm 8/5/21 a lady answered said can I put you on hold I said sure she came back on the line 10 minutes later said can I call you right back at this number I said sure she said probably 5 minutes I will call I said ok today at 4:00 pm 8/6 I called them to say it was rude and poor business practices they never ever tried to call me POORLY run business don’t use this company !!!!!"
- "They were awesome!!! From the first call that I made, to the workers fast and courteous roofing work, it was spot on perfect!"
- "Roland’s Roofing really saved the day! Our roof was installed 10 months ago by another company. The area around the chimney had a significant sag and appeared to be leaking. After a bad experience with the company who installed the roof, we called Roland’s Roofing and they came out and got us all fixed up good as new. Turns out there was a busted rafter which was causing the sag. The craftsmanship from the guys at Roland’s Roofing is superb. I highly recommend this company and we will be using them for any future roofing needs."
- "Roland's Roofing gave me a really good price. They patched up several spots on my roof and removed an old satellite dish from the corner of my roof and fixed some rotten wood all for under $400 dollars. I would definitely recommend them. Five stars"
- "Were good price, quick to schedule and followed up on some concerns after the project was finished!"
- "I have used Roland’a Roofing multiple times for roof repair and skylight installation. Daniel, the service representative, and workers were always punctual and kept me informed about the ordering process and scheduling. Although I don’t need a new roof yet, I will call on Roland’s Roofing when the time comes for a new roof installation."
- "We are so excited and pleased with our roof installation! From start to finish, from customer service to sales and installation, Roland's Roofing provided exceptional service! Friendly, knowledgeable, responsive, efficient, high quality. We are so happy we chose Roland's Roofing and we highly recommend them for roof installation."
- "Thank you so much for coming out quickly to repair my gutters. The technician was very friendly and completed the job so timely it exceeded my expectations. You really are THE BEST!!!"
- "I reached out to Roland’s Roofing after a major hail storm damaged the metal roof on a new owner/builder house project. From quotation to completion, the entire roof replacement process went very smoothly. The project took less than a week with craftsmanship and attention to detail that are second to none. Bryan, Robert, everyone on the roofing team and the office staff were professional, honest and extremely polite. I can’t thank them enough for a job well done. I am looking forward to working with Roland’s Roofing again on my next project."
- "Roland's Roofing has always been very professional. As a real estate broker, I use them personally and also recommend them to my clients as well as family members. I've used them or been involved with coordinating a job for my clients nearly a dozen times. They were always timely and professional. When tearing off a client's roof, they noticed that the previous roof was put on with nails too small for roofing purposes. So the old roof shingles were barely holding on to the decking. Bryan was professional, and very knowledgeable. He even helped explain how the deductibles work. When replacing my own roof, the found a large area of wood rot that had been leaking, unknown to me, and probably saved me thousands before I had any water damage inside. My yard was still clean when they were done and no nails thankfully!! After the hail storms, other neighbors of mine have complained about flat tires from nails after their own work was complete. I’m glad I chose the “best” and not the “cheapest deal”!! 5 star company and family owned for generations!"
- "My Agent referred them... I recd call that materials were being delivered the day of with no advance notice, when installing the roofers were droppings pkgs of shingles on roof so hard it made my interior ceiling fans sway, debris was found on neighbors car & in their yard, they broke portions of my fence, shingles were lifting after installed, and they left excess attached shingles hanging off my roof. I contacted them to confirm receipt of my pymt only to be rudely told that it hadn't been recd and I need to stop pymt on it as my roof is completed. Keep in mind it had only been 3 working days, with holiday included, since check was mailed. Although my roofing job was not big I feel regardless of the job size each customer should be appreciated, valued, & their property respected."
- "Roland's Roofing had installed my last roof several years ago, so when a bad hailstorm damaged my roof, I used them again. The work was top rate and at a very good price. The whole experience was very positive from start to finish. And they prepared materials, using satellite data, that helped me to get a more accurate damage appraisal from my insurance company. I would use this firm again, without question."
- "This is our second time using Roland's. The first roof was shingles, second was metal. Both experiences were excellent, the installation was done professionally with no callbacks needed. I highly recommend Roland's for your next roof."
- "Bryan and his crew did an excellent job with my hail damaged roof. He gave me a good price in line with my insurance adjustment and upgraded my roof with ridge vents instead of replacing the wind turbines at no extra cost. His crew was meticulous with the installation and thoroughly cleaned up! A good fast experience."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Leon Valley Roofing
- Grey Forest Roofing
- Helotes Roofing
- Shavano Park Roofing
- Balcones Heights Roofing
- Balcones Hts Roofing
- Castle Hills Roofing
- Jbsa Lackland Roofing
- Lackland Afb Roofing
- Security Services Roofing
- Security Svc Roofing
- Wilford Hall Roofing
- Wilford Hall Usaf Hosp Roofing
- San Antonio Roofing
- Electronic Security Services Roofing
- Kelly Usa Roofing
- Olmos Park Roofing
- Macdona Roofing