This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"THEY WORK GOOD SO VERY EXPENSIVE"
- "PROFESSIOAL CONTACTOR"
- "THEY WORK GOOD SO VERY EXPENSIVE"
- "BAD AND GOOD"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Rocky%27s Roofing Co Inc was very professional%2C organized and knowledgeable contractor"
- "EXCEPETIONAL COMPANY"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "I WAS VERY PLEASED"
"An anticipated stressful task of getting our home’s roof replaced was a breeze with Rocky’s Roofing! We received 4 estimates for our roof replacement and chose Rocky’s because of their professionalism and honesty. When they started the job we were impressed at how organized and clean the crew kept the work site at all times. They were always on time and completed the job as scheduled. We highly recommend this company for your roofing needs. Thank you to Shannon, the staff and crew of Rocky’s Roofing for a wonderful experience in roof replacement!"
"Rocky's did an amazing job on our roof installation. From start to finish it was an amazing experience. Would recommend to anyone."
"Professional, honest and efficient. These guys are the best in town. Great company and great people to deal with. Cannot reccomend more!"
- "An anticipated stressful task of getting our home’s roof replaced was a breeze with Rocky’s Roofing! We received 4 estimates for our roof replacement and chose Rocky’s because of their professionalism and honesty. When they started the job we were impressed at how organized and clean the crew kept the work site at all times. They were always on time and completed the job as scheduled. We highly recommend this company for your roofing needs. Thank you to Shannon, the staff and crew of Rocky’s Roofing for a wonderful experience in roof replacement!"
- "Rocky's did an amazing job on our roof installation. From start to finish it was an amazing experience. Would recommend to anyone."
- "Professional, honest and efficient. These guys are the best in town. Great company and great people to deal with. Cannot reccomend more!"
- "I called Rocky's Roofing for an estimate. Shannon, the owner, arrived on time as scheduled. I received the estimate and the staff at the office walked me through the process very clearly. Once the work started, unfortunately the roof was in much worse shape than expected but Shannon worked with us and they did a great job in completing my roof. I trusted that his pricing was fair, considering all the extra work that they needed to do to get the roof in perfect shape. I can't say enough about the roofers and the foreman. They were very respectful of my home and very professional. They cleaned and picked up everything as they had promised. The job was completed timely and Shannon was always available for all our questions and supervising the job. I would recommend them highly."
- "During the 8 months we have owned our home the name “Rocky’s Roofing” had been recommended to us by many many people. Back in November 2020 when we had that awful 100 year event our roof leaked. Again Rocky’s was referred to us but they were slammed with work. We chose to hold off on the repair and luckily we didn’t have further issues. Fast forward to April, the time had come, we wanted to replace the roof. We called Rocky’s roofing and their initial response was very prompt. They told us they would have a estimate to us by a certain date, and they followed through on that promise. We were pleasantly surprised considering we had, had many issues with contractors in the past. They took care of permitting, and as soon as the permits were approved, they started work. Our roof was done so quickly. Whenever I had questions, they picked up the phone or called me right back. They were even responsive off hours. After our beautiful roof was completed they checked in and were able to accommodate some last minute changes. We are so please with this company, their customer service and their legacy to our community. We were so lucky to have found Rocky’s!"
- "Rocky's Roofing actually installed a roof I inherited when I bought my home. We noticed a broken tile and Shannon and his guys inspected and replaced in a very timely manner. Great service, great workers and overall a very excellent experience."
- "My review is two fold as Shannon installed two roofs for me. In 2017 Shannon installed a new GAF shingle roof on our 3 story condominium building in North Miami Beach. The Association got 3 bids, and Shannon was awarded the job because his price was competitive and fair, and also because he was just a knowledgeable, honest guy who made you feel comfortable. Once the permit was approved, the coordination to get our new roof with hundreds of residents accessing the building daily was seamless. The crew came prepared daily, and the foreman made sure all safety measures were taken. At the end of each work day our premises was left clean and safe. Each inspection with the City we passed on the first go round, and after 2 months a beautiful GAF roof was installed. In 2021 Shannon did a complete re -roof at my home in Hollywood Lakes. A new flat roof and Eagle tile roof was installed. I did my due diligence and got 4 estimates. I chose Shannon because his price was competitive, and also because the quality of materials used for the underlayment was of top quality, and the hot mopping process verse self adhered was done. Two crews showed up; one to tear off my 24 year old barrel tile roof, and the other for my flat roof. My property was protected with tarps and plywood and cleaned up at the end of each working day. All City inspections passed, and at the end of the day I have a gorgeous Eagle tile roof with a 10 year warranty and a flat roof with a 5 year warranty. Thank you Shannon, Kenda and Taylor. Rocky Roofing Rocks!!!! Nicole"
- "Honest reliable showed up on time and the work was great quality"
- "Recommended by a friend, I had Rocky's repair a leak over my front porch. Shannon came by and gave me a quote that I thought was pricey but I needed the fix. I probably could have found a company that was cheaper but I had a good recommendation from my friend and that means a lot. Quote from a millionaire I used to do business with. "The cheapest way is not always the best way" He sent out a 2 man crew to do the repair. They were only here 2 hours and showed me pictures of what they did. OK they work fast. When the first rain came thru I still had a leak. Shannon came by and took a look and sent out a different 2 man crew and they found the problem and showed me pictures. It has since rained and my leak is gone. Thanks to Shannon's fast response and professional manner I am a happy customer. I highly recommend them.."
- "Shannon came out same day as leak was discovered. Roof was patched very quickly. Roof quote was provided quickly. Roof was started as soon as permit process was completed and roof tiles received. Kenda and Shannon always available for questions. Workers very professional. We were provided photos Of damaged wood and photos of wood replaced. Areas were numbered and easy to understand. Details on contract were all completed. Our back and front yards were cleaned daily. Highly recommend!!"
- "beat competitors price by 8,000 for my tile roof. Oh boy I regret going with them. Now my roof is leaking and its been two and half months Ive been trying to get them to come out. Terrible roof job i have 6 SIX!!! roof leaks after their installation Sharen - their owner never returns my calls I will be reporting them to BBB"
- "Pictures are worth 1000 words these pictures are the results of Rockies roofing and never did fix the leak I had to hire another roofing company to come in and fix the leak Rockies Roofing do not stand behind their word or their work he contacted me after posting. The owner contacted me after I posted some reviews of his work and threaten me with bodily harm also said that he was going to sue me. This is the type of person that owns Rocky’s roofing."
- "UPDATE: I wanted to leave a more thorough review. Before moving in the home The roofers took over a month to install the new roof. Since then I have picked up well over 300 Tin caps and nails in my yard. My children and I stepping on them. The first leak was instant- the facia spewed water when it rained. They had installed the roof over very rotten wood. They said they wouldn’t do that. It’s okay we sent them pictures. They didn’t want to honor the transferred roof warrantyThe second leak was on the back porch one year after installation. New roof was undoing itself. There have been three additional leaks this is all within 5 years. We are considering getting a new roof already. Thankfully our friend is a roofer with 30 years experience. Thank you for treating my family the way you have. I can’t believe you have any 5 star reviews. You had plenty of chances to resolve our situation being that we are kind and understanding family"
- "I rarely, rarely write reviews . . . We hired Rocky's Roofing to re-roof our home. They were superb. Superb. In an age where contractors typically are late, or unresponsive, or you have to chase them to do their work and finish up, Rocky's was superb. They committed to a start date, met that date, their crew worked from daybreak to sunset, they met all expectations, and they did so at a good price. We had bidded out our project, received six bids, and Rocky's was one of the lowest prices. What we liked most was the personal touch, the responsiveness of the owner and the foreman during the job, and when there was a small issue I found, they resolved it quickly without issue or dispute, because as their owner said "we want our customers to be satisfied." We were. We would recommend and hire Rocky's Roofing again in a heartbeat. They are already added to my address book. Thank you, Shannon and team at Rocky's Roofing."
- "During a home inspection, the home inspector noted a few items with the roof that Rocky's Roofing had installed a few years ago. One phone call to Rocky's Roofing and Shannon, the owner, was there there next day to honor his warranty and offer his expertise to the home buyer. Highly recommend."
- "Great family business thats Owner operated. Great response time and the prices were fair."
- "After waiting a year and four months for a roof after Andrew, I was very happy only waiting four months for this one. Rocky’s did what they promised and were very responsive every time I called. Sure getting the tile delivery date was impossible to pin point but that is not their issue. And finally, did I mention cost! In an industry were everything is sub contracted, I had guys working on my house with tee shirts of companies that had given me a quote $10,000 higher. Yes, I am very satisfied and so are the other 4 owners they did, in my neighborhood."
- "I've identified Rocky's Roofing as a potential contractor for a repair job on a flat roof on my property. I contacted their administrative/office person, C, by phone on 4 February 2019. Scheduling was a challenge, but she promised to get back to me by 5 February 2019 with options for either Thursday, 14 February, or Saturday 16 February. Never heard back the next day and upon following up today, she was full of excuses and ended up suggestively stating that it was my fault since I didn't have flexibility with regards to scheduling. If this initial experience is an indicator of what their reliability and adherence to verbal commitments are, then I would not recommend giving them your business. I have decided to use a different, reliable contractor."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Dania Roofing
- Dania Beach Roofing
- Pembroke Park Roofing
- Port Everglades Roofing
- Lauderdale Isles Roofing
- Hillcrest Roofing
- Halndle Bch Roofing
- Hallandale Roofing
- Hallandale Beach Roofing
- Hallandle Bch Roofing
- Financial Plaza Roofing
- One Financial Plaza Roofing
- W Hollywood Roofing
- West Hollywood Roofing
- West Park Roofing
- Ojus Roofing
- Aventura Roofing
- Lazy Lake Roofing