This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Ridge Top Exteriors replaced my mother's roof. Jason, Randy & John took care of everything from start to finish in a timely manner. The roofers were such hard workers!! I HIGHLY recommend this local family owned business!! Customer service & satisfaction is #1. THANK YOU RIDGE TOP EXTERIORS!! Donna Spahn"
"Excellent work by everyone. Project manager John Staszak was very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. He was excellent at communicating and was flexible. I would highly recommend friends and family to hire Ridge Top Exteriors for their next roofing project. My roof looks great! Thank you!"
"Ridge Top was an assigned contractor by my home warranty company. Many times I’ve found the assigned contractors barely adequate, but this was a pleasant surprise. I made my request on a Friday afternoon, not expecting to even be scheduled until Monday for a roof leak. I was shocked to get a call only a few hours later. The person I worked with, John S., seemed knowledgeable and was able to come out the next day, on a Saturday. He was very easy to communicate with and quickly was in and out, easily diagnosing and fixing my problem. I felt he went above and beyond to fix the problem and keep it under my warranty, saving me money. It was not a huge problem or project, but I would not hesitate to use this company again or refer to them based on my experience."
- "Ridge Top Exteriors replaced my mother's roof. Jason, Randy & John took care of everything from start to finish in a timely manner. The roofers were such hard workers!! I HIGHLY recommend this local family owned business!! Customer service & satisfaction is #1. THANK YOU RIDGE TOP EXTERIORS!! Donna Spahn"
- "Excellent work by everyone. Project manager John Staszak was very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. He was excellent at communicating and was flexible. I would highly recommend friends and family to hire Ridge Top Exteriors for their next roofing project. My roof looks great! Thank you!"
- "Ridge Top was an assigned contractor by my home warranty company. Many times I’ve found the assigned contractors barely adequate, but this was a pleasant surprise. I made my request on a Friday afternoon, not expecting to even be scheduled until Monday for a roof leak. I was shocked to get a call only a few hours later. The person I worked with, John S., seemed knowledgeable and was able to come out the next day, on a Saturday. He was very easy to communicate with and quickly was in and out, easily diagnosing and fixing my problem. I felt he went above and beyond to fix the problem and keep it under my warranty, saving me money. It was not a huge problem or project, but I would not hesitate to use this company again or refer to them based on my experience."
- "Ridge top is a great company! We had some roof damage due to a storm. We had no idea what to do so we called ridge top exteriors. Rilley came out and took a look at our roof, turns out we needed a whole new roof. He walked us through the whole process and turned a nightmare into a pleasant experience. They were even able to move our install date up because of a big leak we had. On the day of install, John came out with his crew and got right to work. He and his crew were very professional. They went above and beyond in many ways. I was very pleased with how they used boards and netting to protect the house. The whole process went very fast, and they really cleaned up well. My yard and driveway looked better when they were done than it did before. My new roof looks great and I know it is a great product installed by professionals."
- "My experience with Ridge Top Exteriors from start to finish extended beyond my expectations from a roofing company. I have years of experience working with contractors and insurance companies. The roof project I had competed was an insurance claim through Allstate who recommended Ridge Top Exteriors as their preferred contractor. The insurance claim was seamless using Ridge Top Exteriors. They provided an easy estimate and shortly after coordinated a repair/replacement date. My roof contained cedar shake with two layers of shingles over the top. John and his team arrived on construction date and completed an entire tear off and replacement within eight hours. They raked my yard for debris and nails before leaving my property in better shape than they found it. They even wiped the thin layer of dust off my neighbors house showing the level of professionalism they maintain. John coordinated the team and kept me up to speed throughout the process. I maintain a professional career that allows me daily contact with the public. I think I’ve told 50 people about Ridge Top Exteriors since the completion of the project last week. If you don’t use Ridge Top Exteriors for your roofing needs then you’re truly missing out on an affordable professional company doing business like no other."
- "Ridge Top Exteriors is definitely a 5 Star company. Their experienced employees work together as a solid team to ensure customer satisfaction. We truly appreciated their honesty and communication with us. The best part was the excitement and peace of mind our mother expressed when she saw her new roof for the first time. A special thank you to Ben, Randy, John, and the crew for all your impressive hard work and for making Mom happy!"
- "I had some shingle damage to my roof from a storm that resulted in my roof needing to be replaced. Everyone at Ridge Top from Josh, who I met at the initial inspection, to Trey, the project manager and his crew were great. The process was explained from start to finish and they made it easy. The crew was scheduled for 730 but came a little early and got right to work. Trey made sure everything was going smoothly. The crew cleaned up and made sure I was happy before leaving. I can’t thank them enough for the professionalism and great quality of work. Thanks again! Will use them in the future on other projects."
- "Ridge top exteriors did an exceptional job on my roof installation. The whole process was made very easy every step of the way. My project manager John arrived on time with his crew, he was very professional and kept me informed Tear off, installation and clean up done the same day!"
- "Very quick to response to our emergency need. Top quality service, fair price, attention to detail by the roofer/siding repair gentleman. Great fast job. We will be using again when the roofs need to be completely replaced."
- "At first, we were delighted to work with a seemingly responsive and professional company. We asked for an estimate specific projects and haven’t heard back for three months! We made plenty of follow up calls. Last week, Ridgetop even dropped off more promotional asking if we would like an estimate on a future project. We were only hoping to get an estimate on the one from last year!🤷‍♀️"
- "Ridge Top Exteriors replaced the entire forward facing side of my roof due to a storm causing a tree to fall on my roof. They were on time, extremely hard working and professional. When they completed, their clean up was superb. I would absolutely use them again."
- "Very pleased with this company would highly recommend to anyone!! Clean up was perfect. The whole experience was truly a pleasure. Working with the project manager David Homme was a true pleasure. Hire this company."
- "Th estimate was reasonable, the rep was professional, the workers were responsible and obviously top rate. They re-did the exterior of my old garage and made it look like new. Very, very happy with the results all the way around. I highly recommend Ridge Top. Terrific."
- "I had over 11 windows repaired, includign 3 new Energy Efficient windows. The crew was on-time, professional and precise with their work. I highly recommend this company!"
- "I was interested in hiring Ridge Top to work on my gutters. I had an appointment set for 11:30AM today. When no one showed for 15 minutes, I called for an update. I was told that I would receive a call back. As of 5PM, I’ve heard nothing — no explanation, no reschedule. This was a disappointing experience. I’ll have to keep searching for a reliable contractor to assist me."
- "John can me right away to look at the roof leak I was having. He asked to come inside and see the water damage and was quickly at work measuring and figuring out how far out the Dormer was even located vent pipe that was recessed in the wall. John climbed on the roof he quickly noticed the issue and started to repair very pleased with his honesty and his knowledgeable input would definitely recommend using him again on a different project of course."
- "Top notch customer service! Came out and was very friendly and honest about what my problem is and even called back the same day to make sure I was satisfied and told me I can call anytime if I had any issues. Definitely recommend these guys!"
- "Excellent service. Exactly what you are looking for in roof installation. Everything was explained during all steps of the process and no surprises. Rilley and John were both great, professional and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!"
- "They were absolutely amazing. They did a great job and made everything so easy. They were clean, very friendly, I would recommend to anyone in a heart beat."
- "We loved the friendliness they came to work on time and got the siding job done. Joe was amazing and went above and beyond quality service by getting things done at once. I will use Ridge Top Exteriors again and would recommend them to family, friends and neighbors as well. At last but not least , I want to thank everyone of you especially Mr. Joe for doing his best and the company should know that Joe is a big asset for the company and I am coming back next year for doing the gutters of my house. Millions thanks to all of you!"
- "We used RT to do our sidelong and window wraps. They were very responsive and communicated very well. Jason, the sales rep was engaging and helpful. Joe, the crew boss was informative and kept me aware of what was going to happen each day. He also stopped me from making a bad decision and tolerated me changing the order mid job. The work is exceptional, the area is clean, and the cost was lower than their other best competitor. What can I say, it was a knock out."
- "I had a bathroom vent installed. Held up very nicely in heavy rain. Did very nice work and very professional, polite and courteous. Would definitely hire John and the team again."
- "We didn’t end up using Abbie M. due to an unexpected housing change but Abbie was so knowledgeable and professional. As a woman who meets with a lot of contractors Abbie was one of the first who spoke to me professionally, politely, knowledgeably while being accommodating to our schedules. Thank you, Abbie!"
- "Fantastic experience working with Ridge Top Exteriors from day one throughout complete roof replacement. Everyone was very professional from sales, management and laborers. They kept me informed regularly about estimated time line, their negotiations with the insurance company, estimated materials and costs. The work crew was very efficient and professional. They took great care in protecting the house, gardens and trees as well as cleanup once the job was done. Couldn't even tell they had been here except, I now have a new, beautiful, fantastic new roof! Wouldn't hesitate one bit to use them again, if I ever needed to replace a roof again. Great job!"
- "I cannot say enough good things about this company. After two attempts, with no success, to contact another recommended roofing company someone who worked for Ridge Top suggested I give them a call. Boy am I glad I did! I called on a Friday and the receptionist answered with the tag line, "Where customer service is our #1 goal." And apparently the company means it...how refreshing is that! Abbie told me she would have Josh or John give me a call and set up a visit and estimate—Yeah right...heard that before! She was spot on. Not only did I get a call from John, one of the supervisors, but by that afternoon he came by, looked at the job assessed what was wrong and by the next day, Saturday, he was on the roof fixing the issue. Not only was the service fast and efficient but at a very reasonable price. We most likely will need to replace the roof within the next couple of years, and guess who I am going to call—you got it...John at Ridge Top Exteriors. As a consumer who knows little to nothing about roofing, I am at the mercy of whoever ends up on my roof. I can't tell you how encouraging it was to know that that someone truly did have my interests and needs as the most important. As John drove away and the job was complete, I certainly felt like I was #1. Do yourself a favor and call Ridge Top Exteriors...I promise, THEY promise, you won't be disappointed!"
- "They were very professional. They did a great job cleaned up perfectly no garbage or nails anywhere left behind. What I like is that they had job supervisor on the job. He called me to ask about a dish that was on the roof if I wanted it removed and I really appreciate that he called because yes I wanted it gone. Great company competitive pricing really nice attitude with communication. It is a rental property that I have and the renters have already inspected it and they were very happy and said you guys did a great job. Happy renters brings good rent. Thanks for a great job."
- "What a great experience. From sales to installation. After getting multiple quotes from other roofing companies and seeing other jobs Ridge Top did in the area we went with them. The salesman Ben was very professional, personable and really knew his product and gave us different options. We went with the complete GAF package. I have to say that it’s the best quality I’ve seen in the area. Fit & Finish is beautiful. When installation day came, John the field supervisor was the first to arrive and walked us through the process. He was involved in every step from covering the landscaping, the roof tear off, re-installation of the new roof and repair to roof mounted air conditioner platform we have. (Great job John!) The roofing crew was amazing! They worked very hard and were very organized. They all definitely knew what they were doing and worked like a well oiled machine, from start to finish. The cleanup they did was fantastic, all the old shingles and nails cleaned up and you couldn’t tell they had even been there. I will definitely use Ridge Top again when I decide to replace my windows. Thanks Ridge Top for a 5 star job!"
- "The whole team was wonderful!!! They were all very helpful, friendly and professional. The roofers are wonderful!!! They did a quality job with quality materials. They exceeded our expectations. They work hard and pay attention to detail so well!!! Now we have a beautiful roof with no leaks for many years to come! Thank you Ridge Top Exteriors!!!"
- "After seeking multiple quotes and taking multiple appointments, I am happy that I went with Ridge Top Exteriors for my new roof and gutters. Ben was incredibly responsive to all of my questions and helpful in getting us through the contract process. The on-site installers did a great job and I could not be happier with my new roof. Thanks!"
- "John inspected our roof to determine source of leak and found an issue, and was able to perform repair that same visit. After a few major storms have since come through - everything has help up fine. Very satisfied with quality service and friendly, detailed explanation. Thanks!"
- "So I met with Jason in January to get an estimate on new vinyl siding, at the time I had 61 year old cedar shake siding, so it was time for an update. I had 2 other estimates in before I met Jason. Ridge Top came in smack in the middle price wise so I chose them for my project. I waited a bit for the material but the project finally came together the week leading into Memorial Day. I was gone for most of the installation. Looks great and there was a short "punch list" that was completed last week. Joe the project manager was very responsive to my questions and that meant a lot. Overall a good company to deal with."
- "Nate, Luke, and the entire team at Ridge Top were fantastic. Nate was incredibly responsive and easy to talk to about my finance options. Because I had a leak in my roof, Nate was able to move my installation up, which was hugely appreciated!! Luke and the team arrived early, setup and got right to work, Luke showed me pictures of the installation and what was under the existing roof - much to my surprise. To see the pictures of the old roof compared to the new roof is such a relief! The team quickly cleaned up and swept the lawn with a magnet to remove nails. The only complaint I have, is that my hostas and some flowers were destroyed by the workers - but that's a small sacrifice I can live with. They gave me an extra stack of shingles, just in case. I am so grateful - literally - for the roof above my head - and for the great customer service by everyone at Ridge Top Exteriors. Highly Recommend."
- "I needed a minor repair and needed to fit it in quickly to work with a timeline for an in-progress renovation. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and accommodating. Everything moved quickly and Joe’s communication was fantastic throughout the entire process."
- "Ridge Top Exteriors did an excellent job diagnosing our problems roof and explaining exactly what needed to be done to fix it permanently. Both Jason and John were great at communicating with me every step of the way and completed the job on time and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend this roofing company who doesn't use scare tactics or "little missus" talk. Thank you!"
- "I needed a fast response and that's what I got. Professional and Timely treatment. They answered questions and concerns! Fair rates. Joe C, did what he said he would do and arrived ahead of schedule to get it done. I appreciate their service and would highly recommend them!!!"
- "Working with our sales Rep. Dave was easy. He explained the Ridge Top process, and we picked out our roof and trim color. John and his team finished our roof in one day. I wouldn't even known they were there, if it wasn't for great communication from John and the great looking new roof when we got home from work. During the project they took the time to respectfully communicate when needed, were careful around our landscaping, and everything was cleaned up when they were finished. It was a truly hassle free project!"
- "We were beyond impressed with Ridge Top! They were professional from beginning to end, and provided a high quality service. The crew installing our roof got to work immediately, and made quick work of the job. My husband never even saw them because they were able to get the whole job done while he was at work! The roof looks fantastic, and we LOVE the look and functionality of the vent ridges. They did an impeccable job with clean up, and exceeded my expectations in that area. If you are looking for a new roof, Ridge Top Exteriors should be your go to."
- "I gave 3 stars because of the way the roof was replaced. The front of the house where the roof was replaced looked great - it was the back of the house where the roof was replaced that had problems. It was like two different levels of expertise was at work. It also rained and they did not cover the bare roof in time to prevent water from leaking into the bedroom and into a closet on the second floor. Later I found some damaged siding and a torn screen from old roofing material hitting the siding when being removed. I will say (and give them 5 stars for the response) they did fix everything (the ceiling, siding, screen). They also redid the roof on the back of the house."
- "Ridge Top Exteriors did a great job of replacing our garage roof; it involved removing two layers of asphalt shingles plus old cedar shingles that were in bad shape. A large and very efficient crew did the job in less than four hours and hauled all the debris away when they were done. They made sure that all the nails were picked up and that the yard and driveway were clean. Very pleased with them and would recommend Ridge Top to anyone needing a roof replacement."
- "Wow! What a great company! Joe, the expediter followed through on everything that needed to be done. The team was excellent in doing their job and cleaning up. If and when we need their services again there will be no question who we will go with. We really enjoyed working with them."
- "RidgeTop were great to work with, and contacted me to keep me informed of what was happening and when they would start on the project. A great company to work with, and has an A* rating with BBB. Now I know why. They were very professional and punctual, and they cleaned up all of the old roofing shingles and debris with no problems or issues. Give them a call and see what they can do for you."
- "Had a major worrisome ice dam on our new roof they had installed 2 years prior. Even tho they were inundated with ice dam removal they fit me in quickly. Not a cheap service by any means but very much needed & their professional & prompt response made up for the “ouch” in the pocket book! Jason was wonderful in setting up the service & Josh did an amazing job clearing the ice & snow."
- "John was wonderful! Polite, professional, and courteous, they were able to squeeze us in same day for ice dam removal due to leaking inside the house. They did a fantastic (and extremely fast) job. Even went so far as to shovel our sidewalks and back yard area for us! I can’t express enough how much these guys rock. If you need work done, definitely pick them."
- "Called on a Saturday and they quickly scheduled an inspection Wednesday. We had water leaking toward the house and it turned out to be an ice dam. Tom quickly inspected and made honest recommendations. Did not try to sell repairs but gave sound advice on how to handle moving forward, a simple snow rake will prevent the issue in the future."
- "Outstanding service and customer service. Ben was who I dealt with through the process of my roof and gutters and couldn’t of been happier with the service I got. I bought a house that needed a roof and gutters ridge top was not only competitive price wise it was their service during prior to the agreement and the past reviews I read that made me go with them. I had gotten 3 other quotes and Ben and ridge top made feel the most comfortable spending that kind of money. The installation crews were A+ Great at what they do cleaned up my yard spotless and had it done in no time. Highly recommend this company and Ben."
- "Ridge Top Exteriors replaced our roof. They were priced well and did a great job. Paul was wonderful to work with, from the appraisal and quote process, through the completion of the job. The whole project, tear-off to completion, was efficiently done in less than a day. While the work was being done, Luke checked in and kept us informed. The crew left our property as clean as they found it, and Paul followed up with us to confirm everything was done to our liking. Our new roof looks great. Highly recommend."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Gages Lake Roofing
- Grayslake Roofing
- Third Lake Roofing
- Wildwood Roofing
- Hainesville Roofing
- Round Lake Roofing
- Round Lake Beach Roofing
- Round Lake Heights Roofing
- Round Lake Park Roofing
- Round Lake Pk Roofing
- Round Lk Bch Roofing
- Round Lk Hts Roofing
- Round Lk Park Roofing
- Chesney Shores Roofing
- Fox Lake Hills Roofing
- Lake Villa Roofing
- Lindenhurst Roofing
- Venetian Village Roofing