This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"SO NICE AT SALES MEETING AFTER - JERKS"
"JOSH WAS A GREAT SALESPERSON"
- "SO NICE AT SALES MEETING AFTER - JERKS"
- "JOSH WAS A GREAT SALESPERSON"
- "CHIP DID A SUPER JOB"
- "Very happy with job crew was very professional."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "COURTEOUS & PROFESSION CONTRACTOR"
- "I like how this job was done and the presentation"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "RIDGETOP IS KING"
- "PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE GOOD"
- "Everyone from the initial contact w/salesperson to the installers was great"
- "VERY PROFESSIONAL"
- "CLEAN UP WAS LESS THAN ANTICIPATED"
- "PROFESSIONAL & FRIENDLY"
- "Abhorrent Experience"
- "WE WERE AWAY WHEN INSTALLATION WAS DONE"
- "SLOW IN RESOLVING ISSUES."
"Eric Hanson worked with me to make sure my fascias were properly replaced. His approach was professionally handled in every possible way. He called and made sure I was totally happy. I would sincerely recommend Ridge Top Exteriors! Happy Camper!"
"We contracted with Ridge Top to have gutters installed on our home last winter. And despite the Christmas holiday, they came out to our property on December 23! and finished the job on the same day! Ridge Top's service is excellent and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs gutters, roofing, siding or window services! If I could give them 10 stars I would!!!"
"We used Ridge Top Exteriors to install vinyl siding on the second floor of our house. During the initial appointment, they used a very helpful 3D model that allowed us to see exactly what our house would look like with different types and colors of siding that we were considering. The price was fair compared to the other companies that we considered and our salesman, Chris was very helpful. When it came time to install, Eric was very attentive and communicative throughout the process and gave us a good idea of when things would be happening. We are very happy with how the project turned out and would recommend Ridge Top."
- "Eric Hanson worked with me to make sure my fascias were properly replaced. His approach was professionally handled in every possible way. He called and made sure I was totally happy. I would sincerely recommend Ridge Top Exteriors! Happy Camper!"
- "We contracted with Ridge Top to have gutters installed on our home last winter. And despite the Christmas holiday, they came out to our property on December 23! and finished the job on the same day! Ridge Top's service is excellent and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs gutters, roofing, siding or window services! If I could give them 10 stars I would!!!"
- "We used Ridge Top Exteriors to install vinyl siding on the second floor of our house. During the initial appointment, they used a very helpful 3D model that allowed us to see exactly what our house would look like with different types and colors of siding that we were considering. The price was fair compared to the other companies that we considered and our salesman, Chris was very helpful. When it came time to install, Eric was very attentive and communicative throughout the process and gave us a good idea of when things would be happening. We are very happy with how the project turned out and would recommend Ridge Top."
- "Lance was very professional and explained our options and worked closely with our insurance company. The crew worked quickly and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. Victor, the crew chief, was there anytime we had any questions or concerns. We would recommend using them if you need your roof replaced."
- "Great experience all the way around. Thy do quality work. Very friendly crew. They Finished in a day and a half. My new roof is beautiful. They also left my property in great shape when they were done. I highly recommend this company. Shout out to Ridge Top reps, Tim Gross and Chip Pearce. They were a pleasure to deal with throughout the process."
- "Ridge Top Tampa was an absolute terrible company to work with for the siding job on my house and the quality of the job was awful. They lied, their work was shoddy, their manager was deceitful, they put the wrong product on my house and were totally unprofessional. Read on for details. To start things off, my salesman Chris lied to me about start dates. He told me they could start my job in 3.5 to 4 weeks, but they actually started my job about 2.5 months later. This promise won them the job as all the prices on m job were very similar. When they finally showed up to do my job the work was shoddy at best. They broke plumbing fixtures and punch holes into my interior drywall while tearing off my old siding. the crew would show up maybe 2, sometimes 3 days a week. The started my job just after Labor Day and did not finish until February! I only had about 60% of my house done. When they started putting the siding on I noticed something was a little off. I had ordered wood style siding for my house, but they were installing smooth siding. Then their gem of a "quality control" Dave, tried to tell me it was my fault that the wrong siding was going on my house. I had to print out my contract and show him, and he still said it was my fault! The caulk they put on the siding looked like a 3rd grader had applied it and there were huge gaps all around the house and above every window. As you know, you can't have gaps on your house in Florida or water will find a way in. At this point Dave attempts to have me sign a piece of paper that would have charged me more money, without letting me read the entire document, he actually kept the second page in his truck, luckily I am observant and noticed it said page one of two. I then booted Dave from my property and told him not to come back. He did not. At this point they send over a guy named Tanner. He's the only reason they are getting one star. He set things right and was easy to work with. Other than Tanner Ridge Top is to be avoided. in my opinion."
- "Hardie Board chimney installation! The work that this company did for me and my family is second to none! Our chimney siding is absolutely beautiful! From day one with Lance and Eric all of our questions, etc have been answered. Gabe and David were also amazing. This is such a professional group of gentlemen that do quality, outstanding work. We will definitely do business with Ridge Too Exteriors. Thank you so much!"
- "Thank you Gary Gordon for all your help and stress fee Victor Flores and his crew was wonderful!!! my yard was clean and put back as it was when they got there. Victor called me to let me know his crew was there and if I had any question to call him.. This whole process was very pleasant. Highly recommend."
- "Our sales person, Josh Yoder was excellent. The crew worked very hard and finished within a day! The supervisor, Vic went over everything with us in detail. The price was very competitive. We couldn’t be happier with the experience we had with everyone. They went way above and beyond to provide great service. I highly recommend using them for your roofing needs."
- "Highly recommend Victor Flores crew. The were on time. Hardworking and as promised left my yard free of debris and clean. Swept sidewalk, patio! Victor and his wife came after the crew left to go over everything and inspect the work done! Thank you so much. This was the first of many projects."
- "Thanks so much Josh Yoder for convincing me to go with Ridge Top Exteriors. Tim insured that a very professional job was completed on time with very little inconvenience. Thanks again guys hope to use you again in 20 or 30 years."
- "We had siding, shutters and skirting We worked with Eric and David and they have been amazing. They have been on the job, and anytime we needed anything they were available. Gabriel and his crew were absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to have working here for us.. They worked non stop and were meticulous in everything they did singing while they worked. They never stopped. We highly recommended them all. Their level of professionalism and expertise is absolutely 100% above and beyond. We were extremely comfortable with everyone that we worked with."
- "Had Ridge Top Exteriors install new windows and new front door. Workers were professional, and had the windows / door installed in one day. Huge improvement to my home. House is cooler on hot days and has been warmer on cold days. The windows they install are top quality and have a great warrantee. Ridge Top Exteriors stands behind their products and insures you are satisfied with their results."
- "Such a major investment cannot be taken lightly and picking the right company was critically important simply because so much can go wrong. The level of service we received from Ridge Top Exteriors has been, without question, one of the best experiences in our home improvement endeavors. We had a sense right away that we were going to be well taken care of. From the professionalism of our salesman, Josh, to the extremely skilled and knowledgeable installation crew, everyone performed at the highest level and with attention to every detail. All or our questions were answered and every concern was address; job very well done Ridge Top Exteriors. We will recommend your organization without hesitation or reservation. Frank and Trish Diaz"
- "By far the worst company to ever do business with. Highly recommend you use anyone else. Ordered new windows in July of 2020 and I’m still waiting. They claim a window came in and was broken, and ordered another one. The next window they brought and installed was also broken. They ordered another window and that one was replaced but was all scratched up. I advised them I would not finish playing for the job until the work is completed and inspected by the County. They advised me that was fine and they understood. As of today the work has not been completed, and to top it all off now they are sewing me for the non payment. Nice company, don’t complete the job and then sue you after agreeing on no payment till completion. Seriously use someone else. Nothing but issues from this non professional company."
- "We had a great experience with Ridge Top Exteriors! David and Eric Hanson, siding expediter, took real good care of us! The crew did great work too! Our house looks like a million bucks now with the beautiful new siding. This company was very reasonable! If you need to get your siding done please ask for Josh Yoder to help to get you started and Eric Hanson to be your Siding Expediter!"
- "Lance Peterson was awesome and professional. He’s family now lol. The entire crew ,Contractor (sub contractor- really enjoyed talking with them) was friendly. They cleaned up nicely around the house. Keep me in the loop about what they were doing and what was needed I’ve referred two of my neighbors"
- "Great company to work with- they ran into a few issues with the town but persevered! The custom windows look amazing and the crew they sent were a pleasure. Definitely recommend!"
- "These folks did a great job and Victor and Marilyn, our project managers were easy and great to work with. Their crew did an excellent job and left the site spotless. You do need to check your contract carefully as the price that Ridge Top charges for roof boards ( which includes facia board and drip edge strips) are a little excessive, but they will work with you on that if you bring it to their attention at the time of sale or even afterwards."
- "Marilyn and her crew were great. The day of the install they were at least 15 minutes early. They were quick and did great work. The roof looks great. Everyone was super nice and were very careful about not causing any damage to anything around the outside of the house. Marilyn did a super job with the walk around after the job was done to make sure we were happy with the work. They were able to get the whole roof done in one day which was great because I work from home on the phone. If you are looking to have your roof done I would recommend that you call Ridge Top Exteriors"
- "These people are so respectful and on time and they get the work done and clean up after there done absolutely would recommend to family or friends or anyone they did a wonderful job I’m so thankful for them just got our roof done today and it looks amazing"
- "Ridge Top Exteriors put in all new windows, front door, side light and back door. We are overall extremely satisfied with the products and customer service. Everyone we’ve come in contact with have been completely informative and professional. I would recommend Ridge Top Exteriors to friends, family and strangers any day."
- "My wife and I brought in Ridge Top Exteriors to replace several windows and exterior sliding glass doors. Our old windows were going bad and the old doors were single pane non energy efficient. The new windows and doors look amazing and I can already feel the difference. The rooms no longer get warmer the closer I get to a window or door. The crew that worked at the house was also fantastic. Very nice people and always cleaned up or asked if they could leave something overnight, since the install took three days. I would, and most likely will use them again when ready to replace the remaining windows. Thank you Ridge Top Exteriors..."
- "The Ridge Top people were very professional throughout this process. I was convinced from my original meeting for the estimate, that this company would provide an excellent product using the best materials. They exceeded my expectations during the installation of my roof in that they completed the installation expeditiously , and they removed all of the debris leaving the yard cleaner than it was upon their arrival. After all of the work and cleanup was completed, a supervisor and I reviewed every aspect of the job to make sure that I was completely satisfied with everything. I would highly recommend Ridge Top to everyone!"
- "Jeff and John did a great job installing my new windows. They look great! This house had a lot of surprises for them, but they improvised and got the windows in. Awesome work."
- "Ridge Top Exteriors was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Supervisors, sales, office and installation staff were honest, helpful, professional, courteous and obviously took pride in their work. Installation staff did a quick and thorough job and best of all they cleaned up after the job was completed. The windows are just amazing and make a big difference in my condo; it looks better, it's quieter and best of all the electric bill is significantly less. Way to go Ridge Top! I highly recommend this company to anyone."
- "I wanted to share the positive experience I had with Ridge Top Exteriors. It started with the power house Chris Harris. He has so much energy, I was tire from watching him. He then handed me off to Victor Flores, the project manager. The team arrived on the exact day and time promised. Vic has an easy way about him and displayed a confidence that set me at ease. The team was professional and cleaned up so well there was little evidence they were here except for the new roof. The only change I would make is in the area financing. I recommend you obtain your own financing. I went with one of their offers and I am not happy with the company. I thought I would be working with them not a 3rd party. The work was outstanding, the inspector passed the job with only one suggestion he could not enforce due to this was not the initial roof. I would recommend this company for all your roof needs."
Awards & Certifications
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
This award is given to the best of the best contractors that have distinguished themselves by meeting stringent requirements in the categories of Performance, Reliability, or Service.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Clearwater Roofing
- Belleair Roofing
- Belleair Blf Roofing
- Belleair Bluffs Roofing
- Largo Roofing
- Safety Harbor Roofing
- Seminole Roofing
- Clearwater Beach Roofing
- Pinellas Park Roofing
- Belleair Shores Roofing
- Belleair Shrs Roofing
- Dunedin Roofing
- Belleair Bch Roofing
- Belleair Beach Roofing
- Indian Rk Bch Roofing
- Indian Rks Beach Roofing
- Indian Rocks Beach Roofing
- Indian Shores Roofing