Residential Renovations is your partner in new and existing home solutions from the roof down! We’re highly recognized as the local choice when it comes to hiring an exterior specialist in roof repairs, roof replacement, and insurance claims throughout Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Call today for a competitive, hassle-free estimate or visit our expansive showroom conveniently located at 235 1st Street in Greater Toledo, Ohio to learn more! We offer special discounts for both Veterans and seniors and easy financing solutions to fit any budget! Residential Renovations is an A+ Accredited Business with the BBB and Torch Award Winner, Member of PRO (Professional Remodelers Organization), the local HBA of Greater Toledo (Home Building Association), and the NAHB (National Association of Home Builders). In 2016, Residential Renovations was honored with a special proclamation from the Mayor of the City of Toledo, Ohio for 'Home and Neighborhood Revitalization Day'. Over the years Residential Renovations has supported the local community through several channels, including giving away several 'Residential Renovations Critical Care Packs' to families in need resulting in thousands of dollars of emergency home repairs and a much-needed food offering at local holiday food drives. Residential Renovations has also supported local educational opportunities, including the Boy Scouts of America's Construction City, the Future PRO Project, and hiring from local colleges and technical schools.
"Needed a new sliding door, so they came out and measured everything, ordered and installed. It just happened to be a custom sized door, and with supply chains being held up, it took a few months to get here unfortunately. But the whole process was easy and they were flexible working around my schedule. Great job! Will be using again for windows."
"Great company. Roof is perfect. I am very pleased and would recommend residential renovatons to everyone. Thank you to all involved. #perrysburg #toledo #roof #roofing #roofreplacement"
"I chose residential renovations for my window project because they were the best value for my project. I met with Jeff Pickle and Patrick Jones and they were great at helping me find the best option for me."
- "Needed a new sliding door, so they came out and measured everything, ordered and installed. It just happened to be a custom sized door, and with supply chains being held up, it took a few months to get here unfortunately. But the whole process was easy and they were flexible working around my schedule. Great job! Will be using again for windows."
- "Great company. Roof is perfect. I am very pleased and would recommend residential renovatons to everyone. Thank you to all involved. #perrysburg #toledo #roof #roofing #roofreplacement"
- "I chose residential renovations for my window project because they were the best value for my project. I met with Jeff Pickle and Patrick Jones and they were great at helping me find the best option for me."
- "This turned into a nightmare. I paid cash in full, and struggled to get a hold of owners to correct issues. Siding is literally falling off of the house. I chose a specific siding, they installed a completely different one and failed to tell me. Reached out multiple times to fix issues, nothing. Literally nothing. Siding started falling off on the third day! They say qualified but obviously contract work to ppl who are not and do not know what they are doing. It’s so poorly installed huge siding pieces are slamming into the house keeping my tenants up all night. They installed wrong siding Siding is falling off Siding is dented as hell in places The job was done w zero regard. I paid too soon and that is a mistake I will never make again. I advise any future customer, STAY AWAY. Pics are after job is completely finished. Stuff just falling off. My dad is older so he failed to take good pictures as it’s worse then it looks. Extremely disappointed. I reached out respectfully and just wanted it done right. Didn’t even ask for money back. Just do the job right. The warranties are useless. They don’t stand behind them."
- "Very friendly crews. Replaced all the windows and definitely improved the efficiency of the house. #windows #resfen #dundee"
- "Finished project looks amazing once it was completed. Some snow and ice delayed the installer a couple of times, but I was not concerned. Glad to see that aluminum siding gone."
- "Very professional. Arrived on time. Answers all our questions. Would use them again and recommend for other projects."
- "Don't go for the buy now save later scheme they have going. Theyll tell you all these great savings. All they'll do is later on tack on a couple extra thousand and say it's unforseen conditions. Check the 1 star reviews. These scammers almost got me and my family. Don't trust them with your next project they are not even corning owens certified contractors. Waste of time"
- "I had a small project that I was hoping to save time by paying someone to finish for me. Shingle a small section of new roof, tar paper already installed, and throw some flashing up a seam. Supplies cost me $600 and will take me a day to complete with two friends helping. This place quoted me over $3800. No thanks guys. The other four quotes I got didnt exceed $1500. Update, the company responded to my post to apologize that the quote they gave me didn't work with my budget. What a joke. Your quote was more than double every other quote I received. It wasn't my budget that was the issue here, clearly you're trying to squeeze every dollar you can out of people."
- "This company and owner went above and beyond for me! The insurance we currently have wanted roof repairs completed within a month and to make sure insurance was satisfied the owner personally emailed the insurance company and copied myself with our contract for roof and approximate completion deadline. This was not included in their services but just a way they went above and beyond. Definitely care about there customers. I appreciate their excellent customer service and professionalism. Thank you."
- "The crew of Mike and John were great. Would recommend them to anyone wanting new windows. They deserve a pay raise."
- "Mike and John did a great job. Thank you!"
- "Didn't show up for the first scheduled estimate for a new roof. They gave me the highest estimate out of 3 without even getting up on my roof like the other 2 companies did. I asked for the estimate to be emailed to me twice and never received it. Very unprofessional all the way around in my opinion."
- "We contacted Residential Renovations to get a quote on installing a new roof. We did not “shop around” as we had confidence in the company and the people who work for them. There was an overall quick turn around from when we paid to when the roof was installed (approx. 1 month) and the contractors that they used were extremely professionally, clean and worked hard in the hot heat of the summer. I would only suggest that the sales person have samples that they could show to the client of the products they use, so there is no confusion on color choices or matching to similar colors. I enjoyed working with the company and the contractors they use."
- "Residential renovations put a metal roof on my house a couple years ago. Looks great, doesn't leak (afaik). Problem is they installed a chimney cap and it fell off, maybe due to wind, idk. Called several times to have them reinstall. First time they said they would be out in a couple of days. I called several times after that with no response. Edit: Chimney cap has been fixed. The owner contacted me shortly after I posted review. He said he was unaware of my chimney cap issue, as messages were not relayed to him due to short staff because of covid. All is well now. I am happy with the work they did and adjusted rating accordingly."
- "Residential renovations put a metal roof on my house a couple years ago. Looks great, doesn't leak (afaik). Problem is they installed a chimney cap and it fell off, maybe due to wind, idk. Called several times to have them reinstall. First time they said they would be out in a couple days. Every call after that, crickets. 100% would not recommend. Follow up care is non existent. Hopefully I don't have an actual issue with the roof.still need chimney cap installed that is hanging from my roof"
- "This company is absolutely amazing!! I will not go anywhere else for windows!! David the salesperson was so down to earth and friendly!! Cheapest windows for the absolute best quality!! We priced around to 3 other companies and they were the cheapest and the friendliest out of all of them!!"
- "Professional and timely service. Very happy with results. Would recommend to anyone needing gutter and gutter guards!"
- "Beware of lies! I had a contract with Residential Renovations to complete a roofing project on my newly purchased home. After a month of not starting the project, Scott Pratt called and informed me that there would be a price increase of 4,500$ due to Covid-19 and material cost increase. I informed Scott I would call the manufacturer of the product and see about the pricing increase. I did, in fact, call ATAS Roofing and was informed there was NO PRICE INCREASE. After informing Scott he then changed to that they miscalculated the roof and cost associated...even with a digital measurement and multiple emails confirming the price and measurements were correct. The next time I spoke to Scott he was curious if I was in construction....Probably because I caught him in a lie about product cost...but maybe I'm just a well informed customer that does her due diligence on product cost and information. Scott refused to communicate with myself, or make the official request to the bank, through email, about the price increase or adhere to the contract he signed to start work within 30days. I hate to think of how many individuals Scott has tricked into believing there is a material price increase due to Covid. Stay away and use an honest company!"
- "Moline United Methodist Church had our Church roof completely replaced. It was Leaking. Residential Renovations was recommend to me to take care of this job. I called and Bart Turner called and set a time to look at the roof and give the Church and estimate. Because of the total cost to ether repair or replace I had to ask the Church District Office to get the project approved . This pushed replacement of the roof late in the year. The roofing crew worked around snow, rain and wind but got the roof completely replaced . It looks good and the job Foreman Jeremy was excellent to work with. I would recommend Residential Renovations to others Their work is excellent. Spencer Wall Head Trustee for the Church."
- "Very professional. They had excellent samples, and computer generated templates to choose from. We have decided to hire them after numerous competitors didn't offer the same level of expertise and competitive pricing. Highly recommended."
- "We showed them an idea and they turned it into a spectacular reality. Professional workers and a quality job. Couldn't be happier with the results."
- "Had siding installed on entire 2 story house and 5 new windows installed upstairs. I give Residential Renovations a 5+ star rating. The crew ( there were 4 of them) were the epitome of professionalism, hard working and they worked so well together. Guy the supervisor always kept us informed as to what was going on. We were totally impressed and would highly recommend them to anyone. And when they were finished...the clean up they did was fantastic....you would never know anyone was there, not one piece of paper was on the ground. Great work, by a great crew with Residential Renovations."
- "We love our sliding door. It totally changed the look of the kitchen and or deck. Next year we will be planning to use them on our next project."
- "Read a lot of wonderful reviews about them so decided to bring them in for a quote to replace our windows. Got to speak to Scott the owner and everything seems to be in line going well. He takes his business seriously and values his customers. Stay tuned for when the work is done. If the install goes well and in a timely manner we will be using them again."
- "We had a four-season sunroom installed by Residential Renovations. When Scott presented our options to us, he told us he started the company because he did not like the way other companies treated their customers. He and his employees are all very friendly, professional, honest and meticulous in their work. Walt, Tom and Gary did an amazing job and created a beautiful new addition to our home. Their professionalism and attention to detail throughout the job made the whole experience a very positive one. Thank you again!"
- "Excellent quality of work and customer service! Residential Renovations was hired to install a patio roof cover in June, 2020. From start to finish, Scott, Walt and his crew were professional and easy to work with. The price Scott quoted was fair with no additional hidden costs. Walt and his crew were hard working, friendly, polite and easy to talk to. They were very tidy and conscientious by cleaning up at the end of each day. In addition, they protected our pool from debris and dust by covering it. All excess materials, waste and garbage was removed. Walt did an excellent job with communication as we were always notified days/times when crews and building inspectors would arrive. We are very happy with the results and would definitely hire them again for any future projects . Pros: Quality of work, value (fair price), dependability, communication, attention to detail, friendliness, professionalism, follow-through, hard working crew"
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"contractors where not here long enough to rate."
"ROOFING DONE QUICK"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "contractors where not here long enough to rate."
- "ROOFING DONE QUICK"
- "Poor crew & care for home"
- "PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE CONTRACTO"
- "Northwest Ohio's Finest Roofing Contractor"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Oregon Roofing
- Northwood Roofing
- Harbor View Roofing
- Rossford Roofing
- Moline Roofing
- Walbridge Roofing
- Toledo Roofing
- Millbury Roofing
- Ottawa Hills Roofing
- Perrysburg Roofing
- Curtice Roofing
- Reno Beach Roofing
- Stony Ridge Roofing
- Sylvania Township Roofing
- Sylvania Twp Roofing
- Temperance Roofing
- Williston Roofing
- Clay Center Roofing