This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Jeff from Red Oak has been amazing to work with. He has gone above and beyond helping us navigate our issues with our insurance company. Can only recommend!"
"Jeff at Red Oaks did a great job doing a pretty significant repair after a bad storm last December. He was able to make all the repairs quickly and did a great job. Then the Red Oaks team was great and very patient working with my insurance until it all got covered and closed out. I really appreciate everything and it made a stressful experience better!"
"Jeff and his crew were right on the job quickly and got the job done quickly. And on budget - no surprises. And that was 5 years ago. HIs work has stood the test of time and weather here in Colorado. It was a waterproof job on a deck over our living room so it had to be done right. And it was. Thanks Jeff - Michael Schenk"
- "Jeff from Red Oak has been amazing to work with. He has gone above and beyond helping us navigate our issues with our insurance company. Can only recommend!"
- "Jeff at Red Oaks did a great job doing a pretty significant repair after a bad storm last December. He was able to make all the repairs quickly and did a great job. Then the Red Oaks team was great and very patient working with my insurance until it all got covered and closed out. I really appreciate everything and it made a stressful experience better!"
- "Jeff and his crew were right on the job quickly and got the job done quickly. And on budget - no surprises. And that was 5 years ago. HIs work has stood the test of time and weather here in Colorado. It was a waterproof job on a deck over our living room so it had to be done right. And it was. Thanks Jeff - Michael Schenk"
- "Jeff and the entire Red Oak team tackled a significant holiday lighting challenge on our home including a full roof tracing with all hips and ridges lit up for the world to see. The custom cut holiday light strands combined with a load analysis for available circuits made our display not only festive but also reliable! The service includes the purchase of the lights with Jeff and his team installing, customizing and returning after the holiday to take down, organize and store the lights for next season. The total cost was more than reasonable considering all the time and effort and the cost can be spread out over the course of the project. Great work, highly recommend!"
- "Jeff replaced our roof due to hail damage His crew did a good job. They were careful and cleaned up. Jeff went to the wall with the insurance company to get us the maximum amount for the damage. The only issues were due to the availability of materials."
- "Jeff is liar. He completely misrepresented his company and his price. He does not even have a basic understanding of how the tax benefits of Solar work he lied to us on multiple things and padded the price with unnecessary costs. He is unscrupulous and I will not recommend him to anyone. Use his service at your own risk."
- "Jeff was very responsive and came out the day I emailed him. Repairs were done within a week. Simple, easy and quick! Will definitely use this company again."
- "I used Red Oak Exteriors for a solar installation in 2020. 4 Kw system, 10 panels, Chilicon equipment. I'm overall pleased with my purchase and I did find Jeff's quote competitive. I also like that he chooses to buy American-made equipment. Jeff is a very likable, easy going guy. The reason for an honest 3 star review relates more to a very long delay between initial quote and install and some hiccups surrounding the final inspection (with the electrician he subs to). I will say Jeff at least always picked up his phone and didn't ghost me and was transparent about the challenges that were holding up my project. Still, it was frustrating at times. I know Red Oak is a smaller company, still in its infancy as it relates to solar (I believe they have a longer track record and specialize in roofing). I also know that Jeff went through a house moving process personally during my project, and COVID of course jacked everything up in 2020. But there were some delays that seemed like they could have been avoided --- I believe it was communication b/w Jeff and the people at Chilicon surrounding the design and plans - some folks not promptly returning messages - and our local regional building department I think held him up in their own unique way on the finalizing of the plans -- that alone may have cost me a month or more. The electrician and his assistant were also likable guys, professional in their communication. But they failed a couple inspections with regional building for minor stuff that should have been caught, like stickers inside the panel/shutoff boxes. And initially it was wired to Denver county specs, not El Paso County. Even at my last inspection before I finally passed, there was still an issue with the wiring design and the inspector was nice enough to allow me to move some wires around myself so I wouldn't be delayed several more days waiting for a fix by electrician and re-inspection. I told Jeff that a customer shouldn't be having to finish the job themselves vs. have it done to spec the first time, ideally. In the end it wasn't about efficacy of the system design, it was about loss of time wherein I couldn't start recouping my investment costs with utility credits, etc. And I run an airbnb business so i'm always having to coordinate workers and inspectors and everything around guest checkouts and arrivals -- so any extra appointments caused more stress on my end. Since it was turned on as we approached late December, I actually started at the time of year when I'm getting the least amount of sunlight at a low angle. I'm excited for summer and more sunlight and more direct overhead light to see just how much my system will crank out. Jeff seems committed to earning business and being available for his customers - even when it means having a tough conversation and hearing honest feedback. I think that speaks to Red Oak's overall integrity. Just be prepared if there's delays and hiccups in the job."
- "We do paint work for Red Oak Exteriors and we have always enjoyed working with this company. They are very professional and have always got positive feedback from their clients."
- "After winning the Facebook best picture contest, Jeff and his team at Red Oak Exteriors came out and ran some great tests for my home, and came up with some very affordable prices for making my home solar powered and more efficent. Jeff was always very respectful and very professional and it's easy to see he loves what he does. I never felt pressured and Jeff and his team kept their word and awarded me a free month of my electric bill for winning on Facebook! Choose Red Oak you won't be disappointed."
- "Jeff and his crew did two of my houses and I am pleased with the quality of the work. They keep me informed of what was happening during the process. I very much appreciate the job they done."
- "Red oak is a great company. They came out fast to do my estimate. Gave me an incredible price. They finished the job quickly, only about a day in a half to two days which included my roof, the gutters, ridge vents, AND down spouts. Jeff was the primary guy I dealt with and he was very professional and always made sure I was updated with progress. I recommend them over any other company in the Colorado Springs area."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Crystal Hills Roofing
- Manitou Spgs Roofing
- Manitou Springs Roofing
- Rockrimmon Roofing
- Stratmoor Hills Roofing
- Cascade Roofing
- Chipita Park Roofing
- Chey Mtn Afb Roofing
- Cheyenne Mountain Afb Roofing
- Cheyenne Mt Complex Roofing
- Cheyenne Mtn Afb Roofing
- Cmafb Roofing
- Peterson Afb Roofing
- Peterson Air Force Base Roofing
- Fort Carson Roofing
- Ft Carson Roofing
- United States Air Force Acad Roofing
- Us Air Force Roofing