This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"The gentleman who came to the door was extremely professional. He took the time to go through the quoting a high level of detail. Unfortunately did not go with him. However when we had issues with another company, I called them up to ask them a question about how much they charge for installing plywood when they find rotten plywood. The admin on the phone did some quick research and let me know what they would charge knowing that we didn't go with them. I fully expected them to not answer me. I think that shows true kindness and professionalism. Thanks for your answer rainbow roofing."
"We needed a new roof and fast as ours was starting to leak. Our usual contractor couldn’t fit us in for three months. Neighbours recommended this company and we met with their representative the same week and the fitted us into their schedule the next week. Pricing was competitive and the office staff answered all our questions. The roofing team worked hard, were professional throughout, and cleaned up well each day. No complaints from neighbours. The roof looks great and we feel secure now. We would recommend this company with complete confidence. Thank you so much for a great service."
"Outstanding work. If I could give six stars I would. Workers where very professional and good. Took little time for them to take old shingles off and put the new ones on. I would highly recommend them to anyone need to replace their roof"
- "The gentleman who came to the door was extremely professional. He took the time to go through the quoting a high level of detail. Unfortunately did not go with him. However when we had issues with another company, I called them up to ask them a question about how much they charge for installing plywood when they find rotten plywood. The admin on the phone did some quick research and let me know what they would charge knowing that we didn't go with them. I fully expected them to not answer me. I think that shows true kindness and professionalism. Thanks for your answer rainbow roofing."
- "We needed a new roof and fast as ours was starting to leak. Our usual contractor couldn’t fit us in for three months. Neighbours recommended this company and we met with their representative the same week and the fitted us into their schedule the next week. Pricing was competitive and the office staff answered all our questions. The roofing team worked hard, were professional throughout, and cleaned up well each day. No complaints from neighbours. The roof looks great and we feel secure now. We would recommend this company with complete confidence. Thank you so much for a great service."
- "Outstanding work. If I could give six stars I would. Workers where very professional and good. Took little time for them to take old shingles off and put the new ones on. I would highly recommend them to anyone need to replace their roof"
- "Such an efficient team. Finished the upper and lower areas of our roof so quickly and it looks beautiful. Cleaned up any debris after the first half day and the second. Workers were super friendly also and knowledgeable. Would use (hopefully we won’t have to.) again."
- "We were very pleased with the work done by the crew at Rainbow Roofing. They showed up when they said they would and did an all around excellent job removing my old shingles and replacing them with new ones. They cleaned up well at the end of every day and were careful around our gardens. I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and expertise of the installation crew! I would highly recommend Rainbow Roofing to anyone looking to get their shingle replaced."
- "Our entire experience with Rainbow Roofing & Renovations was excellent. The price they quoted was significantly lower than what was quoted by another company, while offering higher quality material and a much better warranty coverage. We booked them in the fall, and they were ready to do the job as soon as the spring weather permitted. The office staff was friendly, bilingual and efficient, and the roofing crew was also friendly, very professional and got the job done quickly and properly. What we appreciated the most is that at no time did they do anything that made us question our choice of contractor. It was a great experience from beginning to end."
- "My wife and I were impresses as soon as we requested a quote. They came within 3 business days with a quote and samples for us to look at, priced very competitive and well within our budget. They informed us upon acceptance of offer to expect a call and to be ready within a day or two. They did and provided us ample time about trailer drop off. The four team members arrived early the next day and although short a few colleagues they worked hard and fast. They were professional and completed any asks of them that we had. They were supervised by Yost and he was phenomenal in making sure everything is done and cleaning is done including coming back to complete the water channel. Thank Rainbow roofing from office team to labour team. Definitely recommend and support local."
- "Very impressed with Rainbow from the initial contact and assessment to the final cleanup. The price was not only competitive but fair. The crew led by Jos were a pleasure to work with and obviously enjoyed their work. Very cooperative and acted on every suggestion. We have had many neighbourhood comments about how pleasing the shingle colour is and how well it matches the house. As one neighbour commented, "This enhances the neighbourhood." I highly recommend Rainbow to anyone looking for their expertise."
- "Everything about my experience with rainbow roofing was excellent. From getting a very competitive quote, booking a time, and the 4 person crew that did the install. Very professional company, fast workers who did a great job and left my property clean. Everyone in the process was very safe and COVID compliant. Would ( and already have ) recommend this company for your roofing."
- "Very pleased with the whole process of having a new roof installed with Rainbow Roofing. Very good explanation of work required before getting the competitive quote. The work crew were friendly, informative and very conscientious in their workmanship throughout the project. Site cleanup was perfect. Highly recommend this company for all roofing needs."
- "The crew was excellent. They were on time, polite and kept us informed of their progress. First class service."
- "Rainbow Roofing and Renovations just completed the installation of our new roof shingles and did a top-notch job! The roof looks amazing! Working from early morning until early evening, they completed the installation and cleaned up well afterward. My husband and I appreciated receiving a wealth of information with our free quotation in order to make an informed decision. We chose the CertainTeed Landmark shingles in beautiful Pewter (lots of shades to choose from). The manufacturer's warranty and Rainbow's workmanship warranty (both transferable) are industry-leading and this sealed the deal for us. Rainbow's pricing is fair and more reasonable than what you would expect for a roof of this quality. These shingles are not your average, run-of-the-mill shingles. :-) We highly recommend Rainbow Roofing and Renovations, a local small business, for any roofing job you need to get done. Their customer service and professionalism are impressive. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Rainbow Roofing and Renovations."
- "We had our roof installed last week by Rainbow Roofing and were extremely happy with the job. We had them do roof repairs to our old roof and knew when it came time for a new roof they would get a call. The process was simple, fast and very professional. From Lynne in the office to Reid with the quote was extremely fast. Al( the Foreman) kept us updated with the crews schedule as it had changed a little. The crew was courteous and very hardworking. They kept the site clean and made sure to tidy up before leaving. We love our new roof and can't believe it's only the end of March and that project is done! We would not hesitate to recommend Rainbow Roofing to friends or family and as a matter of fact I did just that this week already. Thanks again for the great job and hope you all have a great year!"
- "Very impressed with the work recently completed. We received and accepted the quote in the fall of 2020. After a free roof inspection it was recommended that the roof over our sunroom should be completed before spring and this was done before the winter. No payment was required until the full job was completed. With the good weather this spring the same crew completed the installation last week. The crew was very friendly and answered all of our questions. The site clean up was very good. The owner and staff have been very pleasant to deal with."
- "Quoted in mid September, with a fall busy schedule (apparently every roof has issues, I am one of them) and a rainy season the roofing installation was completed in mid November, in a spread of 2 days (and a bit). Based on multiple quotes I recieved, Rainbow Roofing's quote was very competitive, although not the cheapest but valued with good customer service. Co-owner Anne stopped by to provide the quote and had time to discuss options/costs (roofing vents: ridge vents vs chimney-style vs low profile) instead of just drop it off. As I did my own research on shingle brands/compatible systems/warranty etc, I looked up on each shingle's brand official website for local certified installers (Rainbow Roofing was one of them) who usually offer a longer warranty period against workmanship and material. My lower deck facing south had poor ventilation (thus shingles were destroyed), and Rainbow Roofing facilitated my request to lift up the plywood for me to change out the rafter baffles without extra charge during the roofing process. With their help the process was done within 30 minutes. While I can't comment on the reliability/durability as the roof was just replaced a few days ago, the new roof looks professional and sharp. Just make sure you get the drip edge installed as well if it doesn't already come with the initial quote - it is negligible cost in the grand scheme of things. Understood the new shingles now come with a 50 years warranty, but experience told me shingles do not necessarily last that long. The drip edge can support the shingle overhang, minimize edge curling, and make sure the snow/rain/water is channeled into the gutter instead of dripping from the fascia board. Overall I am very satisfied with the service I received from Rainbow Roofing."
- "I approached Rainbow Roofing when we needed to replace our roof in Sept 2020. The response time from when I made my first request, to when I had a quote was under 24 hours. Within a day, I had a quote, product samples and a list of other customers who used their service to see samples of shingles. I questioned the price as the quote I was given was 25% or more cheaper than other quotes I had received. Once we had chosen out shingle colour, we were informed that our roof would be started within 2 weeks. Sure enough, within 2 weeks we were ready for our new roof. The work was really well done, and if the team had an extra hour of sunlight they would have completed our roof (a 2700 sq ft house with 3 different roof levels) in a day. Clean up was very quick and by the end of day 2 everything was cleaned up and done. The workers were incredibly polite, hard working and very detail oriented.. 3 others on our street had work done around the same time by Rainbow. We could not have been happier with the pre-sale service, the actual work and the inspection follow up. All staff we dealt with were very friendly and helpful. We have not hesitated to refer friends and family to Rainbow for their roofing needs."
- "What a pleasure working with team Rainbow Roofing ! Reid was very professional, knowledgeable and explained all the different shingle options while giving the quotation, Which helps us lot while choosing right shingles for our roof. We want to do our roof before snow fall and team Rainbow Roofing have done everything possible to accommodate us . Their office staff, Lynne and Ann was also very attentive and replied all our queries on timely manner. Four crew members who came to install the roof was very professional and finished the job with great details . They were really hard working and answered all our questions during installation. Cleaning after the job was fantastic ! over all it was wonderful experience working with Rainbow Roofing !"
- "We used Rainbow Roofing to replace our aging townhouse roof. Sales was very helpful and informative, had a lot more information that we would ever need. Install was pretty straightforward, we didn't have to do anything except move the car(s) from the drive way and inform the neighbor(s). They did forget to clean the eaves but that was resolved shortly after being notified of the issue. Overall, they did a good job."
- "We just had our roof installed by Rainbow Roofing and they did a great job. The pricing was very competitive (far less than other quotes we received) and they completed the work efficiently. The roofers were friendly and cleaned up really well after finishing our roof. Additionally, I really liked that they give a pamphlet with addresses of other homes that they have done so that you can see their work and also get an idea of shingle colour on other homes. I would definitely recommend Rainbow Roofing."
- "When I went have my roof done I got four quotes and Rainbow was by far the best priced for the best tiles. This allowed us to get our gutters covered and add a few extras while staying under the budget of the other three quotes. The crew that worked on the roof were professional, quick and clean. They went out of their way to go over all the types of shingles, features and benefits as well as applicable warranties. All in all a great experience."
- "Just want to say how happy we are with the look of our new roof! It looks even better than I had imagined 😎and our neighbors are echoing our approval. Your installers were courteous, they did a great job of cleaning up after themselves, and they seemed to work together like a well-oiled team - please pass on our Thanks to them for us."
- "Rainbow was great to deal with from day one. At a time when many companies and contractors treat customer service as an afterthought, Rainbow was great o communicate with, fast to respond and always happy to answer questions. The crew was polite and left the yard clean and looking great. Shingles look great too!"
- "We are so very impressed with Rainbow Roofing's total service, beginning with the comprehensive comparative estimate provided by the company before the roof replacement commenced. The actual job was performed by a very professional and responsive crew who communicated exceptionally well with us and management. We were extremely happy with the final result and job done to include a thorough clean up. We highly recommend Rainbow Roofing to any homeowner looking for exceptional service and outcome."