This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to Wade Casey at Quick Roofing for his responsiveness and professionalism in dealing with a few issue we were having with our roof. Once Wade was made aware of the situation, he returned my call within 24 hours and personally showed up to inspect and make sure all repairs were properly and fully addressed. Awesome service and true professionalism... I would high recommend Quick Roofing. Thanks Wade... much appreciated."
"DR Horton uses Quick Roofing for their homes. A professional home inspector found issues with my roof and which was submitted in my 1st year warranty claim. Quick Roofing sent someone out with no work order who said he covered some exposed nails which was not the issue. Another inspector came out and said that a portion of my roof was "Zippering" and needed to be glued down before the wind got up underneath it and ripped it further. For 3 months I've been chasing them to repair the "Zippering". Today they claim to have come out previously and replaced a couple of missing shingles, and that they are taking "no further action". There were no missing shingles to replace. When I spoke to Shane, "National Accounts Director" this morning he claimed the shingles just need to go through the heat of summer to adhere to the roof. When I advised him that the roof was put on the house the Fall of 2020, and that they've already been through the heat of an entire summer, he claimed that they came loose due to wind and had to go through another summer of heat to adhere. In the meantime, wind is blowing the shingles and the "Zipper" is getting worse. I've been chasing this for over 4 months and they act as though I'm asking too much because they've allegedly been out twice and fixed things that was never the issue... and have not yet fixed the original problem. Sad... SMH. Such incompetence."
"Johnny Pearson did a totally professional job from inspection to a completed roof replacement. He was always available to answer questions and patient with providing details. He was attentive to the needs of the homeowner on product selection and timing for installation schedule. He followed up both during and after the work. Recommend him highly"
- "I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to Wade Casey at Quick Roofing for his responsiveness and professionalism in dealing with a few issue we were having with our roof. Once Wade was made aware of the situation, he returned my call within 24 hours and personally showed up to inspect and make sure all repairs were properly and fully addressed. Awesome service and true professionalism... I would high recommend Quick Roofing. Thanks Wade... much appreciated."
- "DR Horton uses Quick Roofing for their homes. A professional home inspector found issues with my roof and which was submitted in my 1st year warranty claim. Quick Roofing sent someone out with no work order who said he covered some exposed nails which was not the issue. Another inspector came out and said that a portion of my roof was "Zippering" and needed to be glued down before the wind got up underneath it and ripped it further. For 3 months I've been chasing them to repair the "Zippering". Today they claim to have come out previously and replaced a couple of missing shingles, and that they are taking "no further action". There were no missing shingles to replace. When I spoke to Shane, "National Accounts Director" this morning he claimed the shingles just need to go through the heat of summer to adhere to the roof. When I advised him that the roof was put on the house the Fall of 2020, and that they've already been through the heat of an entire summer, he claimed that they came loose due to wind and had to go through another summer of heat to adhere. In the meantime, wind is blowing the shingles and the "Zipper" is getting worse. I've been chasing this for over 4 months and they act as though I'm asking too much because they've allegedly been out twice and fixed things that was never the issue... and have not yet fixed the original problem. Sad... SMH. Such incompetence."
- "Johnny Pearson did a totally professional job from inspection to a completed roof replacement. He was always available to answer questions and patient with providing details. He was attentive to the needs of the homeowner on product selection and timing for installation schedule. He followed up both during and after the work. Recommend him highly"
- "This company is simply excellent! The work done and communication was off-the-charts good. Everything was done in a timely manner and we felt very well informed about every step in the process. I would most certainly recommend Quick Roofing to my friends and family. A+++"
- "I live in Arlington and I had a new roof installed by them after the last hailstorm. Roof is now sagging, shingles are turning up at the corners. Roof looks terrible. I called them and they came out twice. They say it's the shingles, not them. Well Quick Roofing, you recommended and installed those shingles. Terrible communication. Would never use them again. Terrible company to do business with. If you need a new roof look elsewhere."
- "Quick Roofing proved to be the best for our roofing needs. Very good work and fast responding. Landon Dodd proved to be of invaluable service to our needs with education, recommendations, and follow through. We would encourage anyone needing roofing, roof repairs, etc to consider this company."
- "I have worked in the home insurance industry for many years and I can honestly say John Belding and his team with Quick Roofing are the best roofing company I have ever experienced! Their responsiveness and communication are outstanding! I've had several roofers recently not return my calls/emails/texts, but the moment I connected with John he made me feel like they truly wanted to work with us and take care of us...and they did. I highly recommend John and his team!!"
- "The company handled the installation very professionally. The coordinator, John Belding, was great and responsive. Very responsive throughout the process and I am very happy with the outcome. Owners are very nice people and work hard to ensure the work is done correctly. It is hard to manage the process, but great customer service is key. John had exactly that and had great communication. He was very responsive to questions, concerns, and/or problems which was much appreciated! I would highly recommend this company."
- "Working with Quick Roofing was easy, reliable, and quality work! Gary M. was my salesperson and was quick to answer my questions, provide information packets- overall, great service! Easy to schedule consultation and service date! Eased the stress of having my first roof repaired! Thank you! Highly recommend!"
- "Martin Salinas from Quick Roofing has been excellent to work with. He worked through the challenges with my insurance company and with handling the widespread material shortages we have experienced. The workmanship is top notch and everyone involved has been professional and customer satisfaction centered. My house and landscape were well taken care of as the work proceeded. Every detail was managed."
- "John Belding was my salesman and worked with me through the whole process of replacing my roof that was hail damaged in August. John went above and beyond to make sure that every detail was completed to my satisfaction and was always available to answer questions by phone or text. I would highly recommend Quick Roofing to anyone looking to get their roof replaced."
- "I highly recommend Quick Roofing. If you want somebody that’s honest and knows what they’re doing, look no further. The Sales Representative John Belding was great and kept me up to date the whole time. I was amazed at how much team work the company has and how everyone worked together. The Crew Leader, Superintendent, Project Manager, Crew, and Sales Representative worked together seamlessly. From the moment the Crew Leader rang my door bell to let me know they were there...everyone started working immediately and continued working until it was finished. The Project Manager stayed until the very end and he and John communicated with me every step along the way. At completion everything was cleaned up and my new roof looks amazing! WOW…what a great experience that I had with Quick Roofing!!!"
- "The epitome of customer service. Shane was on top of the job from the beginning to the end; working with me on insurance issues to the final cleanup. The quality of the roofing system, attention to detail, and personal touch gave me the confidence needed to proceed on his word. My house looks great!"
- "I highly recommend Quick Roofing. Travis, the sales rep was great and kept me up to date the whole time. I was amazed at how much team work the company has and how everyone (the crew, crew leader, superintendent, project manager and sales rep) worked together and were friendly. I was very impressed! From the moment the crew leader rang my door bell to let me know they were there... everyone started working immediately and continued working until it was finished. The project manager stayed until the very end and he and Travis kept me in the loop every step along the way. Everything was picked up and clean and my roof looks amazing!!!"
- "First of all we would like to thank Quick Roofing for the amazing job! Our point of contact, Martin Salinas was extremely professional. Martin did an excellent job of communicating with my wife and I. We felt extremely comfortable during the entire process. I would highly recommend Quick Roofing and working directly with Martin. We are very blessed to have a new roof."
- "Quick Roofing provided excellent service in getting our roof replacement completed. Chad and Gary communicated everything that we needed know throughout the process, and were always prompt in providing us information we might need. The roof looks great and we appreciate the service that we received!"
- "I cannot recommend Quick Roofing enough. Due to hail damage, we needed a new roof. They showed up early in the morning and stayed until the job was done. They did everything they said they would. They were friendly and professional, and even protected our landscaping. Brant kept us informed throughout the day of their progress and made sure everything was completed. Thank you Quick Roofing!"
- "normally I would say you can pick two out of quick, good quality or affordable. But in this case Quick Roofing gets you all 3. They were the most affordable of 3 other roofing companies I quoted with. They were on site starting the work in 72 hours and completed within 2 days. After done they even cleaned up. The site was clean through out the process. I definitely recommend their services."
- "Excellent service and work performance. Quick Roofing personnel were customer focused and very professional. Quality of work was superb - see picture. We were very satisfied with the experience and highly recommend this business."
- "Thank you Quick Roofing! They did a great job with my roof. Gary Maynard helped me thru the entire process & was super friendly, professional, and informative. It was definitely easy working with them & getting my roof replaced. I would recommend them to anyone!"
- "I worked with Landon Todd from Quick Roofing and he was excellent at timely responses, working with my insurance company, giving me options for materials, and follow up when job was completed. So happy with the work his crews performed and felt taken care of from start to finish."
- "Martin with Quick Roofing did a wonderful job for us and handled the whole process. We even had to have some facia repair prior to the roof being installed and he co-ordinated that also with someone we were very happy with. We were under some time restrictions and it was completed even with rain delays. The roof looks great and the crew were helpful and professional and did all the phases of their part with skill and cleaned up everything completely. We have been very satisfied with Martin, the company, and the quality of the finished product."
- "I recently had my roof replaced by Quick Roofing and I am very pleased with the result. The roof looks great and entire process was seamless. Landon was a pleasure to work with and the roofing crew was quick and professional. Thank you Jeff M"
- "Jeremy was incredible when my insurance company was not. Great quality, detail and went the extra mile for me."
- "Bought a home in June of 2019. We were told Quick Roofing installed the roof and we would be going through them for warranties in the first year. We had to have them come out 4 times due to leaks. Two of those times they didn’t fix the issues correctly and had to come back out two more times to correct their mistakes. Fast forward to 2021, shortly after some rain we noticed some of our shingles shifted and decided to call Quick Roofing. Why? I decided to give them another chance. I figured they were the ones that installed the roof surely they wouldn’t make another mistake? One of their salesmen came out and checked out the roof. She stated, that we had A LOT of loose shingles and they would all need to be resealed and some shingles replaced. She sent out a contract that mind you knowing what I know now I would have asked questions; the contract didn’t state how much was labor, or how much parts were going to cost. It just states what was to be done and a price. I simply agree because we thought it was fair for the amount of work we thought we were getting. The tech came out and did his thing. He was only here for 20 minutes. That’s it. We ended up paying $475 for 6 sheets of shingles and some reseal. The sales lady made it seem like we were getting a lot done. I’m not questioning the quality but I am not happy with the price we were quoted now that I see what work was done. We also asked for a quote for gutters. Almost a week after the gutter guy came to do measurements still no quote. They suck at getting back to you and they also have men that work for them that hardly speak any English so it’s hard to communicate when they get here to ask them questions. Not happy."
- "We had hail damage to our roof earlier this year. Jeremy Wilson from quick roofing offered to inspect the roof and provided the details on damages on it. He assisted us through the entire process right from the temporary repair to the complete replacement of the roof. The process was seamless and the roof was replaced within a day. He added newer ventilation and ensured that gutters were installed with additional extension to allow proper drainage. The paint job on fence made it look brand new; he also took care of our kids playhouse and refurbished it. Jeremy was always cordial, receptive, responsive, friendly and provided everything we looked for during this entire process. Our overall experience with Jeremy has been beyond great and we will definitely work with him in future!! Thank you Jeremy!!"
- "Very pleased and impressed with the customer service and the best quality work I have ever experienced with these types of services. Martin Salinas handled and coordinated all the work the March 24th hail storm in Haslet did to our house. He was so very helpful and followed through and kept checking on things all through the work we needed due to the storm Martin is very knowledgeable with all the types of roofs, gutters,fencing and window screens that need replacing.. We totally appreciate his help and throughrolness that he gave us.Our roofing team headed by Johnny was great and could not have been any better with the quality of their work. Thank you Martin and the Quick Roofing Team for such a wonderful job."
- "We choose Quick Roofing to replace the roof on our home. We had some misinformation from other competitors that Chad was quick to let me know were not necessary to replace. The cost savings between the competitors’ bid and Quick Roofing was $12,000 dollars. From the time we signed our contract and the roof was completed it took 7 days. They arrived on time, were a very efficient team. I have attached photos so you can see the work they do. I am glad we choose them, they were HONEST, reliable and provided a beautiful roof."
- "My husband and I installed a new roof on our house last month by Quick Roofing and we were very satisfied with their work. They were very professional, easy to work with, and they made sure everything was going according to plan. It was a pleasure to work with Garrett Martin who is one of the estimators at Quick Roofing. He communicated with us and kept us informed about everything. Garrett's a great guy to work with and very knowledgeable when it comes to roofing. He was also at the house for a bit while the crew were installing our new roof to sure everything was on point and there was also a full time site manager on site to make sure everything was running smoothly. If you're planning to install a new roof I will highly recommend Garrett Martin to work with as your estimator. He will go above and beyond to make sure all your questions are answered and most importantly he will make sure you're satisfied with the installation of your new roof. They did an exceptional job installing our new roof. I will highly recommend them to anyone looking to install a new roof."
- "We have been so pleased with the quality of service we received from Gary Maynard with Quick Roofing. From start to finish, he answered our questions in a knowledgeable and professional way. We were so grateful that he was onsite for our insurance inspection, as he was the one to point out that our insurance inspector had missed an entire section of our roof in their report. His experience and attention to detail saved us big time. If you are looking for friendly, fast, honest, and reliable roofing services, look no further!"
- "Quick Roofing recently replaced the roof on my office due to prior hail damage. Art was quick to respond to my phone call. His roof inspection was very detailed, and he clearly explained the damage to me, as well as showing me photos of the roof. They replaced my roof at a time that would not disrupt business. In addition, they helped me work with my insurance company. I am very pleased with their professionalism as well as the quality of work. This is the second time I have used Quick Roofing, and I will not hesitate to call them again when I need another roof repair."
- "Quick Roofing did an excellent repair on my roof after two hurricanes. Lindsay White went above and beyond and made several trips throughout the process. She also took multiple pictures before and after the repairs which also included damage from a fallen tree. I definitely recommend Quick Roofing and absolutely recommend Lindsay White."
- "We just had a new roof installed from Quick Roofing. This was a great experience. Adam the sales person was great and handled everything. They also deal with the insurance adjustor making sure everything is handled. The new roof looks amazing."
- "I worked with Tony McCarty to replace our roof. We were selling our home and wanted to make sure everything went smoothly, from the inspection, to the insurance claim, to working with the adjuster, to the timing. Tony was very professional and explained everything every step of the way. Their price is very competitive and they do great work. Tony worked with me to understand the payment and didn't make me pay in full until I understood exactly what I was paying for and how it was calculated. I would definitely recommend this company!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Kennedale Roofing
- Forest Hill Roofing
- Everman Roofing
- Dalworthington Gardens Roofing
- Pantego Roofing
- Arlington Roofing
- Mansfield Roofing
- Dw Gdns Roofing
- Edgecliff Village Roofing
- Edgecliff Vlg Roofing
- Briaroaks Roofing
- Cross Timber Roofing
- Lillian Roofing
- Burleson Roofing
- Crowley Roofing
- Grand Prairie Roofing
- Fort Worth Roofing
- Ft Worth Roofing