This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"This company has disappeared. They have taken my deposit and no work was preformed. They are in breach of contract. I will be notifying the police to file a report and then attempt court to get my money back. I have since contacted Tri-State Exteriors and they are top notch. They are willing to come and fix my siding that is literally falling off my house after only being installed 1 month ago. They deserve no stars and I hope they get caught and have to pay all deposits back."
"I previously gave them a great review. 1st house they put windows in for us was fast. This next house we signed a contract on July 14 and we still do not have windows or a date. Half down payment was made. We won't use them again, and hopefully we will not be out our down payment."
"I put a deposit of 400 down on a new custom storm door. It's been 5 months of them promising to get the job done, but never even starting. After I said forget about the job and give me my money back, communication has now gone silent on their end. I was told that there would be a check in the mail and they would let me know when it was sent. They never keep their word. This company is the most unprofessional company that I have tried working with. Once they get your money, good luck trying to get it back or getting what you paid for. This site made me give them one star, if it was up to me they don't deserve that one."
- "This company has disappeared. They have taken my deposit and no work was preformed. They are in breach of contract. I will be notifying the police to file a report and then attempt court to get my money back. I have since contacted Tri-State Exteriors and they are top notch. They are willing to come and fix my siding that is literally falling off my house after only being installed 1 month ago. They deserve no stars and I hope they get caught and have to pay all deposits back."
- "I previously gave them a great review. 1st house they put windows in for us was fast. This next house we signed a contract on July 14 and we still do not have windows or a date. Half down payment was made. We won't use them again, and hopefully we will not be out our down payment."
- "I put a deposit of 400 down on a new custom storm door. It's been 5 months of them promising to get the job done, but never even starting. After I said forget about the job and give me my money back, communication has now gone silent on their end. I was told that there would be a check in the mail and they would let me know when it was sent. They never keep their word. This company is the most unprofessional company that I have tried working with. Once they get your money, good luck trying to get it back or getting what you paid for. This site made me give them one star, if it was up to me they don't deserve that one."
- "They took my down payment and have not done any work. They are now not answering any phone calls. Rob Mast and Blake Williams are the owners and I was informed by my sales person that the GM was stealing money. I was informed by my bank to file a police report. On my way to the police station. I was told that I could not do anything until the date of install has passed in order not to breach contract. I still have a couple of weeks to wait. I am not hearing good things about what is going on with this company. Maybe they will come through or at the very least give me my money back."
- "I used prime to remodel some bathrooms in my house. The professionalism, price, quality of work and respect for my house was exceptional. At the end of each work day I would be asked to review the work that had been done to make sure it’s the way I wanted and the worksite would be cleaned up at the end of each work day. I will definitely be using Prime for future projects. Thank you Prime and thank you Geremy, the lead on my projects."
- "We contracted them to replace 9 windows. The sales person was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We contacted the company to start production of our windows which we had to pay half up front, which is normal. However we set up a meeting with one person for a time on a certain day to pick up the check, they never showed no call nothing. We called the next day to get some excuse, so we planned another pick up. Again no call no show. We then called again the following day and the co-owner came and got the check. We were told it would take 3-4 weeks for production, at week 6 we called to see what the schedule was. We were told someone would call us next week to schedule the install. The week came and went so I called back to get scheduled and it was set for Tuesday 8 am. So Tuesday at 9 am I had to call and be told by secretary that they were just leaving and would be there in 30 minutes. They arrived at 10 am worked (2 workers) until 11:45 am 3rd worker showed up and all left for lunch came back at 1 pm. The original 2 workers worked until 2 pm 3rd stood around smoking. They came back next day with 4 workers to finish the job. In the process they trampled flowers which is not a big deal. At some point they turned over a wooded planters box and moved stone pavers I had recently bought and stacked them on the planters box as mig-shift step stool instead of using a ladder and left it that way when they left. They ripped out the siding casing around the windows, which is normal when replacing windows but didn't replace it, because they heard we were going to be residing the house in a few months. I believe that the casing was part of the job when replacing windows. The windows are nice which were made by Provia, however the workmanship and the customer service was below average. I am disappointed with this experience and would not use them again."
- "We hired this company at the end of September for a new metal roof that looks like shingles. Because of Covid, the materials were taking a long time to come in. The work was supposed to be finished in a month. They went ahead and prepped the roof. Meanwhile, the company was sold to someone else. The materials we thought we were getting got lost somewhere. Everything was reordered. This time the materials were sent somewhere else. When the materials did come in, they were the wrong color. Everything had to be reordered. They were able to get a different type of roofing in the correct color (which I was unaware it was different at the time it was shown to us). They had to tear off the prep work and redo it because this style of roof required different lengths of wood underneath. It was finally completed at the beginning of March. It looks completely different from the pictures that were shown to us. It was supposed to look like a shingles roof and it definitely does not. I was very disappointed in the look, but it seems there is not a whole lot I can do about it. There also seems to be a lack of communication within the company. We were promised the roofing shingles would be staggered and it did not filter down to the workers. When asked about it, they said that was not how this roof went on. You can see the seams on the roof very easily and when this was sold to us, the seams were not easily seen. The final issue is it is now the middle of July, and we are still waiting on the warranty. It is a 50 year warranty that we would very much like to have in our possession. The owner and the sales rep have both been contacted several times. Supposedly, the warranty was to come after the final payment. The final payment was sent in early March. I have contacted both the owner and sales rep about this and they keep passing the buck. I am no longer getting any response from either of them. If they were able to complete this last piece, I would have rated them higher. The fact that they have left us hanging without a warranty, is not professional and it makes me wonder about the materials used and why it is so difficult to get that warranty to us. I would avoid this company at all costs."
- "Worst experience I have ever encountered. Hired in August of 2020 to add a porch and windows. Took 10 months and still didn’t get it right. I had to make all the calls to find out what the plan was. The concrete that was poured for our porch is literally falling apart, very sloppy work and the clean up was non existent we had to do the clean up. Could not fix the issues so gave us a discount….🙄"
- "We hired them to do a roof for us. They did a total tear out and reroof. They were very quick and responsive when it came to wanting to be hired and getting their money. They did the job in one day on April 6. After that, we paid the remainder of what we owed. Upon inspecting the work, there is an obvious issue and one that our gutter company informed us of. We had brand new gutters installed a month prior There are now roofing nails all over our brand new gutters. The other issue is the roof work itself. We sent them the picture of the issue. They said that it was a vent causing us to see light but would send someone out to look at it. We had another company come in and verify that it wasn't a vent and that there was an issue with the roofing job itself. A week went by with no call, message or someone showing up. I called them and left a message and they still didn't respond. They wouldn't respond until I contacted them a week later mentioned taking things a step further to make stuff happen. They responded and said someone would be coming on Monday. They still never showed up and are much slower to responding to us now. I didn't pay thousands of dollars to have work like this done."
- "I’m august of 2020 we had several quotes for a new metal roof on an older home. We signed a contract with Prime Remodeler to have a metal roof placed for the middle of the row pricing. Project was supposed to be started in 4-7 weeks and be finished in 3 days. Currently 4/2021 our roof still isn’t finished, we have gutters hanging off the house and the roof doesn’t drain into the gutters. We had materials delivered and the delivery driver put holes in our asphalt driveway, still present. Now we can’t get a response from anyone in the company, have a large loan with nothing good to show for it and just need the roof fixed."
- "I put it for a quote, they were the first to respond so o set up a date and time but no by shows. I called and no answer but they called back and apologized. The the contractor that was suppose to meet me called and apologized so I thought I’d give them another chance. Now waiting at my house for a hour, again, and another “no call no show.” Apparently my time means nothing to them so I will not being doing any business with them now nor in the future."
- "These guys are awesome! They're always willing to answer questions and they're willing to work on just about anything! My house is a NIGHTMARE and Blake has been nothing but ready to take on the challenge! Definitely calling them again!"
- "This review is being posted on behalf of my mother. She had them come out in July of 2020 to give her an estimate for siding. After the estimate the salesman and her decided to look into financing options. He asked for a down payment to use after financing was obtained. Financing was not able to be obtained so she could not move forward with the project. She found out in August when her credit card statement came that $2000 was charged to her credit card in July, even though financing was not able to be obtained. She contacted them in August to have this refunded and she kept being told the refund would happen. Fast forward to today over 6 months later and she still has not been refunded. She has tried to file a claim with her credit card company but they need more information and have been unable to refund the charge. She has posted a complaint with the BBB in hopes she can get her money back. She has been in communication with them multiple times and continues to be told it will be refunded or her calls just get ignored. This is no way to do business."
- "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! We cannot say enough great things about Prime Remoders and the work that has been completed in our home 🏠. The communication 📱was exceptional, we always new what was happening and when it was 🗓 scheduled to happen. With our busy lives this was extremely helpful. We stayed in our home while construction 🚧 was happening, and at the end of each day the guys always made sure to clean up before leaving!! 👍🏼 The crews that completed various projects were always on time ⏰and very respectful. Blake Williams was always available and stayed in touched through the entire process. GREAT COMPANY, GREAT SERVICE, HONEST, and WILLING TO GO THE EXRRA MILE!! A million thanks for making our vision come true 😁"
- "We had some remodeling done on our house (inside and outside) this month. The new management was very responsive to questions that we had. The work performed was done well and on time. I would recommend Prime Remodeler for both interior and exterior work."
- "I recommend this company. They replaced our roof, built a deck, and installed a patio door and everything was done well and on time. Communication was great!"
- "We didn't have an appointment and these guys took the time to talk windows with us. They are not high pressure sales people and have a high quality item. I think we have found our windows and our installers. Now to finish up getting on their schedule"
- "Had an estimate done on July 1 for a french door install. Paid a $2500 deposit to Cory. 9 weeks later and I am just now getting a refund, and no work was ever done. Work was said to begin in 3 weeks time (from July 1), and take 1-3 days to complete. A month passed and I had a supposed scheduled work date. No one came, no one called. Another month passes and no one is returning my phone calls. I had to track the owner down on Facebook to get this resolved. Which he did. Still, my experience consists of getting an estimate, paying 2500, no one showing up, and eventually no one returning my calls. Then having to track the owner down, find out that my door was never even ordered, and then having to get refunded. After talking to the owner is still took 3 days to get refund. And at the end of it all, I still need a new french door installed. The reasoning from the company owner I received, was that I was never scheduled due to a computer error not scheduling me. But I was in constant contact with Cory up until he stopped returning my calls. I even went down to the office. And nothing happened."
- "EDIT: After posting this review, Prime Remodeler took the time to contact me to explain the situation. They let me know how a typical quote is supposed to go, and they seemed very dismayed by how my own experience went with their representative. They were wonderful on the phone, just as professional as every other time I had talked to them. They assured me that, if given the chance to do another quote with us, they would do their best to explain everything and give us a true representation of what business with them should look like. I am changing my review to 4 stars thanks to their reassurances, explanation, and great phone based customer care. Thank you Prime Remodeler! I called Prime Remodeler to give us a quote on a house we just purchased for siding. They were very pleasant on the phone for scheduling a time. They called the day of the appointment to see if we could push back the time by an extra hour, which was fine. The gentleman I spoke to was very nice. The other gentleman that came to our property to do a siding quote, however, was a bit of a different story. I greeted him, told him my name, asked how he was doing. He did not introduce himself to me. He said "So, what is going on with the house?" I wasn't completely sure what he was asking, but I explained we were hoping to get a quote for siding. We were thinking dark gray vinyl siding, and some stone around the garage depending on the price for the stone front. We mostly just wanted to do simple siding for the house. Nothing too fancy. I told him I don't really know anything about this process, so I was not sure what information he needed. He didn't talk throughout all of this. When I stopped talking, unsure what else to say, he just said "Okay, well I will need 10 minutes to measure." I said "Sounds good! Whatever you need. Do I stay out here with you, or just wait?" He told me I could just wait for him to finish up. No big deal. Again, I was unsure how the process would go or what was needed from me. 10 minutes later, he knocked on the door, and wrote a price of $30,000-32,000 for the siding job on a card. I did not get color samples, no explanation for what all would need done or what was included in the $30,000 price tag, I didn't see that he even took pictures of the house. He then left. At first, I figured that maybe this is just how quotes are supposed to go for house projects. Maybe I wasn't supposed to get any information on what would need done, types of siding, color, sun defense upgrades, etc. I then had two more Fort Wayne siding companies come out. Each of them spent over an hour with me for their quotes. They gave me examples of other houses they had done. One of them even had a virtual walk through of color options and other cosmetic upgrades. They each gave me color samples. They explained the types of siding, shakes, stone front options. They each told me my options for new gutters, shutters around the windows, fascia wraps, columns, etc... and their quote was easily HALF of what I was given from Prime Remodeler. The difference between my experience with Prime Remodeler and the other companies was night and day different and showed me just how poor the effort was by Prime Remodeler. I am giving 2 stars simply because the customer service part of a company is half of what a company does. I can't give a review of the actual work itself, but the process and professionality to get there is very lackluster compared to what you can get from other companies in Fort Wayne."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Hazelwood Roofing
- Ft Wayne Roofing
- Gar Creek Roofing
- Meadowbrook Roofing
- Milan Center Roofing
- New Haven Roofing
- New Haven Heights Roofing
- Tanglewood Roofing
- Thurman Roofing
- Cedar Canyon Roofing
- Cedar Shores Roofing
- Cedarville Roofing
- Leo Roofing
- Leo Cedarville Roofing
- Leo Cedarvle Roofing
- Diplomat Plaza Roofing
- Fort Wayne Roofing
- Grabill Roofing