"Worked directly with Sam he was great. Very much so on top of everything and made sure we where happy at end and jumped on everything we asked for. A+++"
"Worked with Sam O'Brien and he did a great job.He worked with me even though my insurance company would not! He was on site the day of the installation and never left the premises. I highly recommend this company...they are professional, clean up well, go above and beyond. The job site was left very clean(I have yet to find one roofing nail) and they cleaned out the gutters as well."
"Highly recommend! They're extremely knowledgeable, always on time, and are willing to walk you through the entire process!"
- "Worked directly with Sam he was great. Very much so on top of everything and made sure we where happy at end and jumped on everything we asked for. A+++"
- "Worked with Sam O'Brien and he did a great job.He worked with me even though my insurance company would not! He was on site the day of the installation and never left the premises. I highly recommend this company...they are professional, clean up well, go above and beyond. The job site was left very clean(I have yet to find one roofing nail) and they cleaned out the gutters as well."
- "Highly recommend! They're extremely knowledgeable, always on time, and are willing to walk you through the entire process!"
- "The Premier Roofing team lead by Ackman for us in Fort Wort did a fantastic professional job! Starting with working with our insurance company through coordinating the rapid response and quality roof and gutter replacement on our home, detached garage and Shed in one day! I recommend Ackman Aragones and the Premier roofing team to handle your property and I will use them again... who knows how long till the next major hail storm!!! Thanks Ackman!"
- "I highly recommend Premier Roofing! They are professional, on time, helpful and do a fantastic job. Ackman led us through every step and he and his crew did a great job on our home, shop, and shed roof. It looks great and they left their surrounding work area looking better than when they arrived!"
- "Ackman and his team did a great job on my roof, from the first phone call to the final sign-off. I could not be happier. They responded quickly to my request for a roof inspection, came back a few days later when the insurance adjustor was here, returned to review and discuss the scope of work, and arrived bright and early today for the install. The work was top notch and they left the sight spotless. If you need a roofing contractor Ackman and Premiere Roofing are the way to go."
- "Character isn't revealed in how one treats a friend so much as how one treats the waiter. Speaking as something of a waiter for this business, they've revealed amazing character both individually and as an organization. Stop and meet these people. You'll be better for it."
- "WARNING -- Read before you hire this company. You could end up like me. Premiere Roofing (Sherman, Tx) re-roofed my home around May 2017 due to a hail storm. When the heavy rains arrived in Feb-April 2018, I had noticed water leaks in the ceilings around my fireplace in the den and living rooms. Called Premiere in February 2018 and they finally showed up in early April 2018, took a look and said they found where the leaks were coming from and Oh, by the way, you have new hail damage from the recent rains storms. They told me to file a new claim with my Insurance company and they would honor their 3yr guarantee and repair the water damage to the ceilings when they put a new roof on. I hesitated but decided I would give them another chance. They put a new roof on a month later and were told by myself and my Insurance agent that if the flashing on the two chimneys needed replacing to submit a revised repair order and he would approve it. I also mentioned this to the foreman on the day they started roofing my home. When they finished the roof I reminded the foremen he promised to have the ceilings in the den and living room fixed upon completion of the roof. He told me they would have a painter come by in a week or two to finish up. I also found out after they finished, they never requested approval to put new flashing on and, obviously when the rains started in the fall of 2018, I still had leaks around both of my chimneys. Never heard from anyone at Premier after they left. I kept calling the Sherman Tx office and finally in October 2018 they sent a "new" guy (Chandler) out along with the crew leader Ivan who supervised my roofing job. Once again, I was told their painter would be out in a week or two. November & December passed and no one showed up. kept leaving messages. 2019 arrived and finally on March 11, 2019, their painter (James) shows up sees the damages and suggested he would not be able to match the color of the ceiling, and said he'd have to repaint the entire ceilings in both rooms, or strip off the popcorn and then prime the ceilings. I told him whatever they can and will do, I don't care, I just want my ceilings repaired back to what they were. I told the James guy I had a similar leak about 8 yrs prior and the guy I hired was able to match the color so why can't he. Well, it's now April 2020, and I've heard nothing from Premiere roofing about how and when they are going to honor their 3 yr warranty ( which expires in May 2020) on all work. I gave up leaving messages for these guys. Going to have to bite the bullet and pay someone else to repair what Premiere should have done in 2018/2019."
- "We worked with Ackman and Andrew to handle all of our home repairs following a nasty hailstorm in March 2019. Their team was on top of it: providing timely estimates, working with our insurance on any adjustments to the original estimate, and ultimately doing a great job getting the extensive repairs completed. They and their crew made it a smooth and easy process and we were very satisfied with the quality of their work. We'll definitely work with them again any future repairs like this (hopefully Mother Nature gives us a break for a few years though...)."
- "Very professional. This was my first time dealing with anything like this and I called several roofers and every other one was rude, condescending, or just plain unprofessional. Andrew from Premiere was the last one of the day and he won my business immediately. He was nice, willing to answer all my questions and didn’t talk down to me. No issues during the whole process and now I have a new roof!"
- "I used to work here and was fired without cause other than “we’re going another direction”. I’m good with that for I landed well at another company a week later. What disturbs me is the company didn’t allow me to come get my personal effects including a TV I brought in for training. They said they’d mail it. Never happened. That’s crooked."