This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"PREMIER IF PROFESSIONAL"
"Great communication, service, and quality of work. Would certainly use Premier Roofing again."
"This company is like a hidden Gem everyone has a job where ugh work ugh boss not premier. Premier takes employees out to eat. BBQ.Drink.Golf. It's like being in an AA job with luxury benefits. Work is very simple and very easy to learn you are provided with the best support and training. The team is like one big family. People of all backgrounds are welcomed without being judged and open arms. My friends told me I'm lucky on a daily basis from all the fun time and set work hours we do. There is no staying late. Get up early. You work work hours and you off on weekends. I'm home by 4 everyday. Can't ask for a more better work environment. They gave me clothes to work in. A truck to drive. A gas card to not spend personal money. Food to eat. Showed me good times and even better memories. For those who over look this gem. You won't find better work conditions. Thank you for your time!"
"Premier was a great company to work with. When there was a small issue after the roof was completed, they promptly responded. Their staff member Dillion Oien was friendly, respectful and did a great job identifying and fixing the issue!"
- "Great communication, service, and quality of work. Would certainly use Premier Roofing again."
- "This company is like a hidden Gem everyone has a job where ugh work ugh boss not premier. Premier takes employees out to eat. BBQ.Drink.Golf. It's like being in an AA job with luxury benefits. Work is very simple and very easy to learn you are provided with the best support and training. The team is like one big family. People of all backgrounds are welcomed without being judged and open arms. My friends told me I'm lucky on a daily basis from all the fun time and set work hours we do. There is no staying late. Get up early. You work work hours and you off on weekends. I'm home by 4 everyday. Can't ask for a more better work environment. They gave me clothes to work in. A truck to drive. A gas card to not spend personal money. Food to eat. Showed me good times and even better memories. For those who over look this gem. You won't find better work conditions. Thank you for your time!"
- "Premier was a great company to work with. When there was a small issue after the roof was completed, they promptly responded. Their staff member Dillion Oien was friendly, respectful and did a great job identifying and fixing the issue!"
- "The process was fast and easy. Tim May was very professional and answered any questions that I had. The installation was done that day and wasn't any inconvenience to us. (2151232)"
- "I was overall satisfied as a customer. There were some minor delays and miscommunications to the project and it took longer than expected. However, Premier's Team responses were very respectful, timely, and always took care of my concerns. Judd helped step in and was great at explaining any questions or concerns. Since they were so responsive and addressed any area of concerns I am happy with my new roof (Job number 2149500)."
- "The crew was fabulous and efficient. Easy communication with the office and a seamless process!"
- "Premier was very easy to work with for my roof repair. They handled each step of the process with my insurance company and made sure I knew what was going on the whole time. The crew on the day of the build was quick and did a thorough clean-up job. Very good experience with Premier. Job #2047307."
- "Best roofing company in Minnesota! Wouldn't work with any other company! ALL these negative reviews are solely from spam calls. I NEVER received any spam calls from them. I think they are referring to a different company, because these guys are amazing."
- "Alex, a Field Supervisor with Premier came by after a hail storm to let us know that our chimney cap blew over. He left us a note that he’d fix this for us, at no charge. When we called him, he promptly came over and fixed this. We were so pleased with this act of kindness & will definitely be calling this company with any future roofing needs. Thanks so much!!!!"
- "We are satisfied overall with our experience with Premier - job number 2044272. Our roof looks great and all the financial logistics have been taken care of. During the process, we ran into a number of issues. The roof install was pushed back a few days for "weather concerns" despite there being no threat of bad weather. Parts of our roof were not installed properly - the quality of install was poor and they installed the wrong materials compared to what was in our contract. We had to do some of the work ourselves (last minute and in the dark) to keep the install on track. The project manager was not even on site for part of the time and did not seem to be very knowledgeable when problems came up. HOWEVER, after bringing these issues to Premier's attention, everything was resolved. A new crew came out immediately and went above and beyond to fix all the problem areas. We are very happy with the end product."
- "Premier Roofing was excellent to work with. Our field rep, Alex was excellent to work with. Alex answered many questions we had. Covid Guidelines were respected. The roof looks great and the whole process was so easy . (2046807)"
- "Very professional. Clearly explained the process and gave me all the tools to make decisions. The crew was conscientious and cleaned up after themselves pretty well although I have been still picking up a few nails off the driveway. I would work with them in the future and recommend to anyone else experiencing storm damage (2046821)"
- "Overall I was pleased with Premier. Their field representative Alex Bruns was very professional. He was polite, knowledgeable and very helpful through the entire process. The crew knew what they were doing and finished in one day. The only complaint that I had was communication about whether my gutters qualified for replacement. Other than this, job number 2046866 went well and the gaurantee I have gives me comfort in knowing that Premier is not a fly by night outfit that will leave me hanging if a problem occurs."
- "Normally, I dodge contractors who stop by my house because I do a lot of my own work. However, a Premier Roofing rep was working on a neighbor's roof and stopped by to let me know that he saw a problem with my roof that I hadn't noticed. They also patched it without obligation. That spoke volumes to me about how they operate as a company. The entire team carries a level of professionalism, clear communication, and great customer service throughout the entire process made it simple, fast, and easy to work with them - including coordinating communications with my insurance company and stepping me through that whole process. I can't recommend them highly enough."
- "I was impressed from the beginning when working with Premier-Roofing. Every bit of the re-roofing project was handled very professionally and amazingly fast. Dan Branson, the field Rep, was just excellent and communicated regularly through the whole process, and our insurance company also said it was a pleasure working with Premier-Roofing. So glad we went with Premier-Roofing. The name “Premier” says it all."
- "My job # was 2046631. My experience with Premiere was great. My contact was very helpful and also thorough with us. He made the experience very painless. He was helpful and professional. With out him we wouldn’t have known there was an issue and would not have a new roof. He also assisted us and are getting new siding as well. We can’t thank premier enough for all they did. On the day we got out roof replaced the crew was great and super efficient I can’t believe how quick they get the work done, very impressive. We are so impressed and love the final product."
- "Premier roofing did an outstanding job replacing our roof after hail damage. They were easy to work with, crew had old roof removed and replaced in under two days. Cleanup was great. We are very happy and love our new roof. Thank you Premier."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Bloomington Roofing
- Eden Prairie Roofing
- Savage Roofing
- St Louis Pk Roofing
- Richfield Roofing
- Minetonka Mls Roofing
- Minnetnka Mls Roofing
- Minnetonka Mills Roofing
- Edina Roofing
- Prior Lake Roofing
- Shakopee Roofing
- Burnsville Roofing
- Saint Louis Park Roofing
- St Louis Park Roofing
- Hopkins Roofing
- Minnetonka Roofing
- Chanhassen Roofing
- Fort Snelling Roofing