This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"I was having a hard time finding anyone to come out and do a small roof repair at my grandmothers house. This company came out quickly and did a great job. They were professional and responsive, even with the small job. Their prices were good too. I will use them for sure next time with a big or small job."
"We had a major home improvement project completed by Pisgah Roof & Restoration. Brandon Thomas came to our home and listened to our plans for needed upgrades to our home. He followed up throughout the project and kept us informed. We are very pleased with the project which included new roof, gutters, Hardie Board siding, exterior painting and some other items. We were especially pleased with the work of Donny Parker and his crew. They were very professional and went over and beyiond to give us high quality work and result. Donny is a master at his work. He is creative and can make your vision a reality. We highly recommend Pisgah Roof & Restoration!!"
"I have used Pisgah Roofing and Restoration for several roofing projects on our personal property and rentals. They are always professional, great communication, and they show up when they say they will! Their fee is always reasonable and their work is exceptional. These folks are professional locals which is important to me! They will always have my business."
- "I was having a hard time finding anyone to come out and do a small roof repair at my grandmothers house. This company came out quickly and did a great job. They were professional and responsive, even with the small job. Their prices were good too. I will use them for sure next time with a big or small job."
- "We had a major home improvement project completed by Pisgah Roof & Restoration. Brandon Thomas came to our home and listened to our plans for needed upgrades to our home. He followed up throughout the project and kept us informed. We are very pleased with the project which included new roof, gutters, Hardie Board siding, exterior painting and some other items. We were especially pleased with the work of Donny Parker and his crew. They were very professional and went over and beyiond to give us high quality work and result. Donny is a master at his work. He is creative and can make your vision a reality. We highly recommend Pisgah Roof & Restoration!!"
- "I have used Pisgah Roofing and Restoration for several roofing projects on our personal property and rentals. They are always professional, great communication, and they show up when they say they will! Their fee is always reasonable and their work is exceptional. These folks are professional locals which is important to me! They will always have my business."
- "Pisgah Roofing has serviced my home twice now and each time was a perfect experience with effective repairs. The company operates at a high level of professionalism and technical skill. They are attentive to the homeowner's property and leave the work site clean and orderly. Josh was a great project manager and addressed my questions clearly and attentively. This company has earned my business and loyalty going forward. Thank you Pisgah Roofing!"
- "They arrived on time and worked hard. Everything seems good. Josh Swayngim was very good at communicating with me and checking to make sure everything was like I expected. They cleaned up after."
- "Removed and replaced the floor and damaged membrane from a balcony off of our 2nd floor main bedroom. We highly recommend this company based on their responsive customer service, the timeliness of their workers as well as their knowledge and their competency and their professionalism. A big thank you to Anastasia and Chad for your professionalism and concern for the need of your customers. By the way, they went above and beyond what they were contracted to do. The problem we had was the damaged membrane caused water to leak down to our 1st floor deck through the soffits when it rained or snowed and water got onto the balcony. They hung a tarp in front of our balcony, until they could do our job, so that no water or snow could get onto the balcony. When they finished our project, they sent workmen to our house to replace any roofing shingles and siding that was damaged after the tarp had been removed and they did not charge extra for that service. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. If I could give them 10 stars I would."
- "Jeff came out to my home and did what seemed to me to be a very thorough inspection. He actually made a video of my roof and showed me what I couldn't see because I am unable to climb ladders. He covered the instalation procedure that made everything perfectly clear on what was being proposed. When the crew arrived, the efficiently of that team was actually fun to watch. Cleanup....beautiful job! I couldn't be happier."
- "Had one guy to come out after the big flood in August for roof and 5 rooms of damage. I called a few weeks later after not hearing from him. They apologized and said he was no longer there. Ok. I understood. They sent another guy out for an estimate. I agreed to their contingency agreement, where they deal with the insurance in return for the work.That was in October. This is January! I even called 2 times and no one ever returned my calls. I'll deal with the insurance company and get someone else do the work"
- "Due to and inside leak, we began looking for someone to repair the section of roof that we suspected was leaking. Looking on Angi, we found several companies from which we sought estimates. Holly Rahe, from Pisgah Roofing called, made an appointment with us for the estimate, and arrived at the appointed time to do that. Holly climbed up on the roof and made estimates on several repair options. She worked with us to keep us within budget. She was very professional and told us exactly what would happen when our roof repair and replacement process was scheduled. As expected we received a call the day before the dumpster was to be delivered. It was delivered on the expected day, and the following day the workers arrived around 8 in the morning and immediately started work. An on-site supervisor arrived shortly thereafter. The roof was damaged a bit more than we thought, but we knew this might be the case. The work was completed quickly and efficiently. It took them less than a day to complete. When the work was completed all debris was cleaned up, it was as if they were never here. Several days after the roof repair was complete, Holly called to set up an appointment for the final walk-around and inspection. Holly was very accessible. If we could not reach her via phone, we could leave a message and our calls were always returned quickly. I would highly recommend Pisgah Roofing and Restoration to anyone seeking similar services."
- "Holly Rahe handled my roof project with professionalism. She kept me up to date as to roofing schedule replacement and other projects I had contracted for. She was always pleasant, helpful, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure the job was done right and on time .DON'T LOSE HER."
- "We love our new roof and getting Pisgah Roofing and Restoration to complete the job was fabulous. David E, the girls in the office, and the entire staff from beginning to end were extremely helpful and professional. We would recommend this company in a heart beat!!"
- "Great experience from start to finish. We worked with David, who was super professional and helped us through the entire process. Replacing our roof seemed like a daunting task but Pisgah Roofing made it easy for us. Showed up when they said they would and did a great job. Can’t thank this crew enough. Go with Pisgah Roofing."
- "It is stressful installing a new roof and the excellent communication through the entire process could not have been better. The quality of work was excellent and the clean up was amazing- no mess left behind!!"
- "My whole roof was stripped and redone all in one day!! Professional and so thorough! Never found a single missed piece or nail!! Incredible and perfectly done. They even replaced my leaf grates on my gutters. Would totally recommend to anyone."
- "Pisgah Roofing did a fantastic job re-siding my nearly 100-year-old home. You never know what you'll find when you remove existing siding on an old home, and mine had plenty of surprises. The crew was fantastic, though. Hardworking, professional, and I felt they really put the work into making sure everything was in solid shape structurally before they started putting up all the siding. Ultimately, the crew removed two layers of old siding (asphalt shingle siding over the original wooden clapboard) and trim, repaired/replaced what was underneath as needed, installed Hardie plank, shakes, and trim, including new soffits, vents, fascia, and a porch ceiling, and painted it all beautifully. It is ~such~ an improvement. Like a whole new house. I would absolutely hire Pisgah Roofing again if I needed them, and I would recommend them to friends."
- "We were so impressed with Pisgah Roofing from the initial estimate to the completed project. They kept in touch with us about the project as we delayed it due to our budget. When we were able to hire them for the job 10 months after the initial estimate they had the job completed quickly. They kept us up to date on the changes in price due to lumber prices. They showed up when they said they would, worked hard for about 12 hours and had the roof done in one day. Our roof required many sheets of plywood to be replaced and they called us quickly to discuss that unexpected cost. They cleaned up the job site impeccably. We had a roof replaced on a previous house with another company and found roofing nails on the ground for weeks. With this experience we have not found even one. Their pricing was also the most competitive among 3 estimates we obtained. I cannot recommend them enough. We are already working with them on beginning plans to have our house painted. Thank you Pisgah Roofing! We look forward to working with you on future projects."
- "Absolutely the best contractor expservice. Post at communicated well and did amazing work. Beautiful results with the best customer service. I am so relieved I choose Pisgah Roofing."
- "After having to scramble to find a new roofer and nervous about finding someone that could do the work correctly, we were very pleased when we found Pisgah. From the time they came out for an estimate to the day of the final inspection, they were great to work with and addressed any concerns we had. The work was done in a timely manner and they did a great job at matching the new shingles to the existing shingles. We will definitely use them for future roofing needs."
- "They were very friendly, great salesman. Job well done, and follow up visit was great. I feel like I made new friends!"
- "Pisgah Roofing and Restoration replaced my roof two weeks ago and did an outstanding job. The quality of their product, their pricing, and their positive attitude were noteworthy. I was really impressed with their team of workers who are obviously well trained and experienced. They worked two 12 hour days, from dawn until dusk, and were friendly, competent and cleaned up the yard well after the job was finished. Highly recommend this company for residential roofing!"
- "I first met Pisgah Roofing when they did a tricky reroofing job on my octagonal gazebo. Their quote was extremely reasonable and they did a terrific job. So when my house's old roof developed a leak, I called them right away. David came out the same day, and it wasn't long after that I had a beautiful new roof. Caleb oversaw the project and stayed in close contact with me throughout the job. And the crew did an immaculate clean up of old roofing material after the job was done. I highly recommend them!"
- "Can't say enough how great Pisgah was. I randomly chose them from Google maps, they had good ratings and definitely lived up to the rating. Logan came out and inspected the roof, let me know what was going on, but never pressured me into a new roof - it was my decision completely and I was able to make the informed decision based on the facts. The roof install was very smooth, every detail was taken care of, very professional and on time, and the job looks fantastic! I would recommend these guys to anyone."
- "When two others I called first said “We’re not taking new customers now”(because of the rough, rainy weather we had this winter) I got immediate results from Pisgah Roofing & Restoration. A (free) estimate was given within a few days, which included photos from on top of my house, showing where & what the problem was; no way could I have climbed on my roof! David, my estimator, said my roof looked great otherwise. He is honest!! My job, not critical, was scheduled for two weeks later ..... and was done on time! Later, David came out to inspect the completed job before invoicing me for the remainder of the cost. He said “Let me know if the problem persists and we’ll come out again.” I won’t know for sure until we get a hard rain. It shouldn’t persist... but I really appreciate that he cares. The value?? Who knows. The job got done, and I could have been charged for more “problems” if he wasn’t honest, so yes, it was a great value!"
- "If you are looking for a company that is trustworthy and professional Pisgah Roofing & Restoration is that company. Very well managed. They respond quickly, very professional, will clean up when the job is completed. They will also work with your insurance company to achieve the easiest process possible for you. Look no further for your home restoration needs. This company comes highly recommended."
- "Very happy with the new roof installed on my house by this fine company. These guys really know what they're doing. Very professional - outlined exactly what would be done and with what materials, and delivered it - on time and at a very fair price. Topped it off with an excellent clean-up afterwards. I highly recommend Pisgah Roofing & Restoration!"
- "Great experience with this company. They responded quickly, worked great with home owners insurance, were very thorough and professional, and cleaned up excellently once they were done. Highly recommend this company."
- "Pisgah Roofing made it so easy to work with, we had our new roof completed in a timely manner. The crew came in and got it completed in 1 day. I would recommend Pisgah Roofing to other customers if they are looking for a professional company and a company they can trust."
- "Excellent experience, really helped show the insurance company that there was storm damage to the roof, so the replacement was covered by home owners policy. Communication was great always got same day response on texts, calls, and emails. Also if there was a non critical situation they would let me know that they were not going to be able to make it and when they would. To me that is a huge plus for a business. Installation went smooth and the roof looks amazing. Would work with again, and if you do you won't be disappointed."
- "I am rating based on the promptness and professionalism of Pisgah Roofing and Restoration. I called on a Thursday morning and within 48 hours, Raz came out (on a Saturday morning) to inspect the roof to give me a quote for the repairs. Although we ended up choosing someone else for the repair, their courtesy, professionalism, and promptness deserves 5 stars in and of itself. Especially in today's market, having someone even call you back is 90% of the challenge. I will definitely be keeping Pisgah Roofing on my list for any future work."
- "They were great when they came out. Said they would work with my insurance company which they really didn't do that well. They never told me when they would show up to work on the roof, they just showed up. Let the job half down and finished a week later. Had a different group do the gutter which they didn't tell me about that either and they came like a month later. Lie after lie from their boss about how my insurance company has been the problem and they are responding, but little did he know I am copied in every email in which this company was never answering the insurance calls or emails. Sorry this company just is very bad on communication and I won't be using them again."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- West Ashville Roofing
- W Asheville Roofing
- Asheville Roofing
- Enka Roofing
- Enka Village Roofing
- Woodfin Roofing
- Biltmor Roofing
- Biltmore Lake Roofing
- Candler Roofing
- Biltmore Forest Roofing
- Biltmore Frst Roofing
- Leicester Roofing
- Skyland Roofing
- Alexander Roofing
- Arden Roofing
- Oak Park Roofing
- Royal Pines Roofing
- West Haven Roofing