This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"They don't return calls to their customers. We had to call them several times to get the estimate and to set up appointments."
"great place to work"
"Joe Green is knowledgeable, efficient and great at his job! Good roofing guy overall!"
- "They don't return calls to their customers. We had to call them several times to get the estimate and to set up appointments."
- "great place to work"
- "Joe Green is knowledgeable, efficient and great at his job! Good roofing guy overall!"
- "When I needed to replace my roof, I obtained 6 estimates. Parker Brothers was the cheapest, but they also were not the most expensive. It was their incredible professionalism which made me choose them after they called to tell me they had 'patched' the area which was leaking in an effort to give me time to make my decision. Well, my decision was made after that phone call and I was very pleased with my decision and the quality of their work!!!"
- "Parker Brothers installed lifetime shingles on our entire roof. They showed up promptly with a full crew. Work was completed quickly and looks great. Parker Brothers had competitive prices and did a professional job. We would use them again."
- "Did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. They treated our home like a home. Not a construction site. They cleaned up at the end of each day. Took great care not to damage our landscaping or outside decorations and furniture. Very conscientious company. Highly recommend."
- ""Trustworthy" and "dependable" are not often the first words that come to mind when examining Roofing Contractors, but Parker Brothers Roofing & Construction is the exception - Both words apply! My home is my most valuable possession; I want to trust the people who work on it, and with Parker Brothers, I do. Thanks, Travis."