This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Extremely efficient and promptly finished installation"
"Great experience. Received quotes from multiple companies and Overhead Solutions provided the me with the most thorough explanation and made me feel like they had my best interest in mind. It didn't feel like I was just another job to them. Brandon was great to work with and the employees on-site were very friendly, professional, and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them."
"My initial contact was with Bay Custom Roofing and Siding Inc. The owner of Bay Custom Roofing wrote up the contract and mention that her son Paul Collins would review the information at my home. The family own business was closing their doors and Overhead Solutions was taking over. Ten workers, two vans showed up June 1 at 6:30 am. and finished the job by 9 pm. that evening. Fourty eight squares of shingles and four new skylights. They all worked together, each one of them new what their responsibility was, and not one of them would be watching the other nine working. One could speak English, and one other could speak a little. That didn’t matter my hats off to them, they are hard workers and do a professional job. Thanks Jim & Sandy job location 1477 Ashley Ct. Green Bay"
"They replaced my roof in May , called them back end of July to have two areas rechecked as a couple shingles didn't see to lay down and seal. They were quick to respond and made repairs as needed. Very pleased with Overhead solutions."
- "Great experience. Received quotes from multiple companies and Overhead Solutions provided the me with the most thorough explanation and made me feel like they had my best interest in mind. It didn't feel like I was just another job to them. Brandon was great to work with and the employees on-site were very friendly, professional, and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them."
- "My initial contact was with Bay Custom Roofing and Siding Inc. The owner of Bay Custom Roofing wrote up the contract and mention that her son Paul Collins would review the information at my home. The family own business was closing their doors and Overhead Solutions was taking over. Ten workers, two vans showed up June 1 at 6:30 am. and finished the job by 9 pm. that evening. Fourty eight squares of shingles and four new skylights. They all worked together, each one of them new what their responsibility was, and not one of them would be watching the other nine working. One could speak English, and one other could speak a little. That didn’t matter my hats off to them, they are hard workers and do a professional job. Thanks Jim & Sandy job location 1477 Ashley Ct. Green Bay"
- "They replaced my roof in May , called them back end of July to have two areas rechecked as a couple shingles didn't see to lay down and seal. They were quick to respond and made repairs as needed. Very pleased with Overhead solutions."
- "We needed to have our roof replaced and got quotes from several companies. The owner of the company came out personally and met with me and took the time to thoroughly answer all my questions. He did not pressure me into a sale and just provided me with lots of information to make an informed decision. Ultimately we decided to go with the company based on reviews and our comfort with the process of the quote and the time taken to explain things and answer questions. Scheduling was easy. We received formal confirmation of a date as it got closer to the time frame we were given. The crew was detail oriented and polite. The owner was here several times during the day to oversee the process. The tear off and installation of the new roof was completed in one day.At the end clean up was thorough. I would recommend Overhead as a roofing company."
- "I was extremely pleased from beginning to end. Great workmanship and very professional and responsive. I would highly recommend."
- "We were so pleased with the whole process. From Brandon as sales to the work and cleanup. All very timely from InitialI contact. recommend them highly. The price was very Competitive with other two bids we got."
- "Do not do business with this company. Their work is not sound, and they will not address problems that are caused as a result of their work. Their supposed "10-year workmanship warranty" is completely meaningless because they refuse to even come and look at problems, much less fix them. I had them install a new roof last summer, and I've already had two different problems caused by their work that are going to cost me $1500 to fix. 1. When they installed the roof, they said that I needed a second gutter added to the second level of the back of my house, where previously there was only a gutter on the first level. The first winter after they installed the roof, the gutters on that side of the house filled with water and ice to the point where it was flowing over the back edge of the gutter and formed a line of icicles all along its entire length. This had never happened before in the 20 years that I have owned my house. When that ice started to melt, water poured out of the wrong end of the gutter - the end without the downspout - onto my driveway and caused a huge dangerous ice slick. When I reported the issue to the owner of the company, along with pictures, he blew me off and said "Ya the problem is the lower gutter the water can't get out with everything being all frozen. Once spring comes we will have to check to see if downspout is clogged." That was 4 months ago and they never came to look at it. I have since found out from another contractor that it has nothing to do with the gutters being clogged (they are not). One problem is that the new downspout they added to drain the upper gutter into the lower one is larger than the lower one, so basically they caused it to drain water from a larger pipe into a smaller one. The other problem is that they rehung the lower gutter incorrectly, so that it does not drain properly (it drains away from the end that has the downspout), causing it to overflow & dam up, and it cannot support the weight of all that water/ice, which will cause it to become warped or detach over time. I am facing a $1000 repair for this issue. 2. Two months later, I was outside working in the yard when I looked up and saw that a piece of siding along the roofline was partially detached and hanging from the house. Upon investigation, I found two other pieces of siding in different places along the roofline similarly detached from their top edges (at the roofline). I contacted the owner of the company, and he immediately claimed that it had nothing to do with their work. When I persisted (since it's clearly due to the work they did, or else the same thing would not be mysteriously happening in multiple places on the house, again after having no such issues in 20 years), he agreed to come and look at it "this week". That was two months ago and they have never come to look at it. Again another contractor verified that it is indeed due to work they did incorrectly. I am facing a $500 repair for this issue."
- "knowing we would need a new roof in 2021 we began getting our estimates in February. Overhead was very responsive in a timely manner. Shawn arrived at our home and did not overstay his time. He was promptly on time, listened to our concerns and requests and once all information was gathered he was on his way. The estimate was received via email the next day. We were so impressed with Shawn's professionalism that we pretty much knew at that time we would hire Overhead. As you should, we did get 2 additional estimates but both companies did not meet our experience with Shawn. Once the date was scheduled, Overhead workers were promptly at our home in the early AM and gone by 3pm! Our home is about 2,000 sq/ft and the roof was removed and reinstalled with amazing skills. The workers moved things to protect our property and nicely placed tarps to protect our landscaping and to easily clean up materials. Great group of hard, dedicated and skilled workers. We have already highly recommended Overhead solutions to our friends and family and will continue to share our wonderful experience with this roofing company. Thanks for a great experience ! Denis and Jackie F"
- "Excellent job! Friendly, professional and got the job completely done in one day. No hassle, no mess! I will highly recommend."
- "Everything was great did a good job installing roof and clean up but very poor job putting gutter covers back on!"
- "Overhead Solutions did a amazing job! They did our roof, siding, soffits, facia and gutters! All the crews were great to work with! Great quality products! Highly reccomend them to anybody that needs work done! Thanks again"
- "Amazing!! Family recommend them after our first estimate was ridiculously high. Sean came out was easy to talk. Their estimate was more that reasonable and the work worth every penny. The crew came out, finished the job in a day and cleaned very well. We were fortune with the timeframe but from inspection to completed work it was 3 weeks exactly. Highly recommend using them!"
- "Shawn got back to me same-day after submitting info online. Called me and we set up an appointment to meet at the house for 2 days later! He was professional and concise and I appreciated that I knew we were getting somewhere ASAP."
- "I was so impressed with this company’s work! I’ve owned three homes and have never seen such an organized group of workers like Overhead Solutions. I had a lot of rotten areas around my chimney which was repaired better than new. Steven was an excellent communicator for what was going on and sent pictures and descriptions of the process. I highly recommend this amazing business. Tim Moureau Suamico, WI"
- "I cannot say enough positive things about Overhead Solutions. They came out to do an estimate and handed it to us before even leaving that day. They promised to get our roof done before winter since we were having problems with it and they did. The crew stripped and reschingled the house in one day - it is a simple roof. They did an excellent job cleaning up when they were finished and were so polite the whole time they were here. The new gutters were up 2 days later, everything looks amazing, and the price was fair! Very impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of this company. They always showed up when they said they would and communicated well so I akways knew what to expect. I will highly recommend them to anyone who asks!"
- "I needed a new roof and I began the process of thinking about contractors and materials, and asking around "Who's the best". Well I got a few estimates and went with Overhead Solutions. Part of my reasoning was I live in a large house built in the 1880's with a complicated roof (it has 7 gables) so I wanted quality and experience. When they started the job it took them half a day to strip the roof and about a day and a half to install the new shingles. But what impresses me the most was how they handled a few issues that came up after the job was done and paid for. They promptly returned when they promised and solved them. T]hey have my full recommendation, and I hope I get the opportunity to give my thoughts to others."
- "Overhead solutions was courteous and professional starting from the initial call to schedule the quote to the final truck driving off after installation of the new roof. Shawn and Paul were an absolute pleasure to work with. Responses were prompt throughout the entire process and EVERYONE was very professional from start to finish. The quality and craftsmanship are top notch. We had our old roof torn off and the new roof installed within three days, all while providing exceptional work. Tarps were laid over shrubs, bushes, air conditioner, pool heater, pump and filter. After the cleanup and the final truck leaving, it was like they were never there. Except for the view of our nice, new roof. Thanks Overhead Solutions!"
- "Went on their website requesting a roof estimate. Couple hours later, received an email from Brandon asking for more information. The next day, he called and asked if it was a good time to come and take a look at the roof. He visually inspected the roof from the outside and inside the house. Found out from him that didn't need a roof replacement, the damage was from an ice jam. Brandon took his time and explain how we could fix the issue and prevent it in the future. He was very honest, helpful and professional. If I need a roof replacement, I would come to them in a heartbeat. Would recommend them to anyone."
- "We couldn’t be more pleased with the job done on our roof. Paul kept us informed on everything and the the crew that did the work were very professional. We were amazed at the fact that it only took two days. They did a great job cleaning up after. I highly recommend Overhead Solutions."
Installed Roofs Near You