This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Travis’ performance was excellent. He was timely, professional, and had a great knowledge of his work. His skill level is an asset to your company and is rarity in this world today. Thank you for your hard work! Would recommend him again."
"I had an exceptional experience from start to finish. Josh Fox and Jacob Bright are some of the most professional, competent, enjoyable and responsive people I've ever worked with. As a business owner I appreciate great customer service and outstanding quality and received both. Four stars is not enough!"
"A storm came through my area awhile ago, and Mark R from Options Exteriors came through my area offering inspections. From start to finish Mark was on it. He inspected the house thoroughly and we made a claim.. WOW! Options was on it, I had a new roof on my house in no time flat..Great company and great workers. I would recommend Mark R from Options to anyone."
- "Travis’ performance was excellent. He was timely, professional, and had a great knowledge of his work. His skill level is an asset to your company and is rarity in this world today. Thank you for your hard work! Would recommend him again."
- "I had an exceptional experience from start to finish. Josh Fox and Jacob Bright are some of the most professional, competent, enjoyable and responsive people I've ever worked with. As a business owner I appreciate great customer service and outstanding quality and received both. Four stars is not enough!"
- "A storm came through my area awhile ago, and Mark R from Options Exteriors came through my area offering inspections. From start to finish Mark was on it. He inspected the house thoroughly and we made a claim.. WOW! Options was on it, I had a new roof on my house in no time flat..Great company and great workers. I would recommend Mark R from Options to anyone."
- "When the storm came threw & made big damages on my home, as a first-time homeowner, I had no idea where to start. I had many companies come through to offer their services but ended up going with Options Exteriors & don't regret it one bit. Kevin Ripp has been very helpful in answering questions & making sure I understood what was going on. They have been very speedy on getting my roof, gutters & screens completed redone."
- "Louis and his team were amazing. They replaced 2 roofs in our neighborhood in 1 day and were on time, polite and thoughtful. The roofers were so efficient, covering everything on our deck and the cleanup was outstanding. I was impressed by how quiet they were, besides the necessary hammering, no yelling from the roof. Louis did the follow up and showed us pictures he took of our new roof. Truly a great experience. I would recommend them to all my family and friends."
- "I had a great experience working with Options Exteriors. Jake performed the roof inspection and worked directly with my insurance company to get the roof replacement approved. He then coordinated with the crew to tear off and replace the roof in one day. I also chose to have them replace the siding and window wraps on our home and they got those done quickly and promptly as well. In a matter of days I could hardly believe I was looking at the same house. The whole team was prompt, reliable, and professional from start to finish, and their craftsmanship was outstanding. I will definitely reccomend Options Exteriors to family and friends."
- "Our experience with Options Exteriors was excellent from start to finish. Devlin is very knowledgeable, organized and professional (and a really nice guy). With his guidance the entire process was easy. Devlin worked with our insurance company and explained everything to us along the way. The “roofers” did a great job with little inconvenience. The job site was clean and efficient."
- "We are so grateful for the service provided by Options Exterior! From the initial conversation with Jake Ryan to the clean up this morning, the entire process has been clearly communicated and very smooth. Jake Ryan was extremely responsive coordinating the review with our insurance adjustor, setting up the schedule, and answering all of our questions. The supplies and crew arrived as scheduled and they were able to complete the job, including the installation of two skylights, in one day. While the site looked clean when they left in the dark, they returned the next morning and did a thorough inspection for debris and final cleanup. The workers were efficient, polite, and did a very professional job. This even impressed our neighbor who watched the work being done and commented on their work ethic. We highly recommend you consider this company for exterior work. If you need further information, please contact the company for our contact info."
- "Mark has been amazing through the whole process our insurance is State Farm and I know they can be pretty rough to deal with but mark got it done and got us our new Roof and Fascia replaced along with some other things we have been wanting to change our color of the fascia and he got it done… I recommend these guys with five stars they are truly amazing patient and they get the job done how you want it done.."
- "So far my experience of working with Lawrence, Craig and Anthony from Options Exteriors has been great. They assessed my roof, determined that there was enough damage from over a year ago to get it covered by my insurance and they've worked directly with my insurance agency in a friendly courteous way. The insurance said they'd cover the work with a smile on their face. Now I'm picking out the color of my new shingles. Prior to moving forward with Options Exteriors I asked for references. They introduced me to two different neighbors. I saw the work Options Exteriors did on their homes. Both houses looked fantastic. I spoke with the owners of the two houses and they both loved work and the entire process. They're happy, I'm happy and I bet you'll be writing a similar review as enthusiastically as I am now. Do it!"
- "We were extremely fortunate to have Jacob stop by our house one afternoon to ask us about a free roof inspection. He completed a FREE, thorough inspection that revealed hail and wind damage to nearly all of our roof, soft metals and gutters. Jacob helped us file the claim with insurance, met with the insurance auditor with us, and showed up the day of the install to ensure we were happy with everything. Options Exteriors even sent their own inspector after the work was done to ensure everything was installed correctly and told us to call if we ever notice any damage or leaks. Options Exteriors is the company you want to work on your roof, gutters, siding and more! When you call, ask for Jacob Ryan!"
- "Louis Rojas saw the project through from estimate to final installation. Louis was very helpful answering all my questions. The crew that did the work were excellent and hard working. Roof looks great and left the yard clean. I would recommend Options Exteriors for roofing, siding and window work."
- "I would highly recommend Jason Dean and Options Exteriors for your roofing needs. Jason was great to work with every step of the process from start to finish. He was great with the necessary communication and updates. He was here multiple times during the day of installation working with the crew and providing us updates on where the project stood on a regular basis. Great to work with."
- "Options Exterior did a great job installing our new roof after we had storm damage. Jason was great to work with and kept us in the loop through the whole process. The crew that installed our roof was awesome as well. I would highly recommend Options Exterior, they were great to work with and our roof looks amazing."
- "You need to teach your people how to drive safely on the highway during inclement weather. One of your trucks is weaving in and out of traffic, changing lanes giving little to no room for other cars, going more than 70 miles per hour during a downpour. Hopefully the driver of the truck doesn't cause an accident. And no, I am not the driver of my vehicle. My husband is driving. I am the passenger. And our two young kids are with us. Please make sure your drivers are safe."
- "Our roof needed replacing due to storm damage. We hired Options Exteriors for the job. We had a new roof within weeks of meeting with Jon, the Options Exteriors rep that we worked with. That sort of turnaround is pretty astounding! Jon was always diligent and helpful with any questions or concerns. Now, we have a fantastic looking roof that I would have never expected so quickly. I would highly recommend Options Exteriors for your roofing needs!"
- "Jake Ryan did a great job and was a pleasure to work with. He was in constant communication with me, worked with the insurance company and got my job scheduled within a week of the claim being approved. The team came out and completed the job in one day. Would definitely recommend to anyone who might need a new roof."
- "Bob was great, friendly and thorough. I needed it done quick as I was putting my house on the market. The crew was amazing - done in one day, took care of my flowers and new patio, put everything back the way they found it, very clean. Highly recommend!"
- "I contacted Options Exteriors after noticing that my roof looked Wavy. Being that I’m not the owner of the house, Lawrence reached out to my landlord the same day to discuss this and an inspection was set up the following day. Jason had to make an additional trip to the house and was very flexible working with me to schedule a time that convenient for me! The roof was approved and looks great!"
- "Choosing Options was one of the best decisions I made while getting a new roof installed. Not only were they responsive, and professional, but they helped me understand what was going to be done and how all in a timely manner. My new roof looks great and I get compliments from my neighbors saying it was fast and very well done."
- "After months of terrible experiences with other contractors Options Exteriors was a breathe of fresh competency. Our project manager John Fox was amazing, thorough and dedicated. In an industry of a lot of fake customer service it was great to be reminded there are still people out there who rock at their job. Highly recommend."
- "We highly recommend Mark R. with Options Exteriors. Mark was professional, organized and friendly. The entire process including the insurance claim and roof replacement went smoother than I ever expected. We will definitely refer Mark to friends and family. Our new roof looks great!!"
- "We sustained damage to our roof during the Labor Day weekend storm last year. Brad was going through the neighborhood and stopped to talk to us about our roof. He was very knowledgeable and took time to explain the damage that had happened and how it could cause other issues if not repaired. He was also there when the insurance adjuster came and made sure to point out areas that they might've missed to make sure everything was covered. Since the weather was becoming colder, we opted to wait until May when it was warmer to get the roof repaired to ensure that the shingles would properly seal. He was very understanding of our decision to wait and told us that if we noticed any leaks inside of the house they could come and do a quick repair while waiting to get the roof completely replaced. When we finally decided to let them know we were ready to have the work done, we worked with Ryan on scheduling everything. Even though he was on vacation, he responded promptly with any information he had or answers to questions we had. The work was scheduled for a Monday and the materials were supposed to be delivered the Friday before. When they didn't show up, Ryan made sure he got in contact with the right people and assured us that the materials would be there in time for the work to be done on the date scheduled. The crew that came to do the actual work was very professional and put down tarps and other protective material and moved patio furniture to make sure no damage was done. My wife was very appreciative of the care they took to protect the plants and shrubs around our house. They did a great job with the new roof and it looks great as well. They did a very thorough job of cleaning up the yard during and after the work was done and did multiple sweeps with magnets to make sure there weren't nails left behind. I would definitely recommend Options Exteriors if you require roof repair or replacement."
- "New Roof looks great. Everything went smooth. Jacob Ryan was very helpful and very nice to work with. Everybody involved did a good job"
- "MOST professional, genuinely honest and thorough. Representative Lawrence Munoz is a real pro with integrity. His knowledge and attention to detail is really impressive. My husband is very familiar to the industry and was shocked by the damage. Devaney, the Project Manager who assisted him, was so pleasant and possessed the same high standards. We have told a number of our friends and will continue to promote Options Exteriors/Lawrence and Devaney!!! Thank you~"
- "We had hail damage last fall and our experience working with Options Exteriors since then has been excellent. They met on-site at our home with reps and inspectors from our insurance company and were able to show them damage to the roof, gutters and several windows. They have worked directly with the insurance company to ensure that we received the full value from our replacement value coverage. All of the staff and contractors we have interacted with have been knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and personable. Our project manager Desirae stays in regular contact and promptly follows up on our questions and issues. The roof was completed while we were out of town, and we returned to a great looking new roof and all of the mess was thoroughly cleaned up. I looked diligently around the house for some stray nails and was unable to find any. The windows and gutters remain to be done but I’m confident based on my experience that they will do a great job. I highly recommend that anyone with hail damage or other roofing needs to contact Options Exteriors."
- "From working for this company, but also having our team replace my own roof due to hail damage it’s been nothing but the best experience all around. I would recommend our company to anyone needing exterior work, but also needing employment. Aaron and Christina truly care about their customers and their employees."
- "Options Exteriors was great to work with getting my roof and windows inspected after a hail storm in August 2020. We had them do the work and am very pleased with the results and the way the worked with my insurance company."
- "The work Options exteriors was very good and I would recommend them strongly. Tyler Pluger and Ryan did very good work. They both made sure I knew what was going on and how long it would take. They also work well with the insurance company and the city inspection office, I would rate them a nine."
- "Options Exteriors is hands down one of the best roofing contractors I have ever worked with. Everyone is very knowledgeable and helpful. Lawrence was our representative and there can't be enough said for the amount of work he did for us. This company truly are professionals in their industry and will receive all future work for my house. Highly recommend them"
- "I have nothing but great things to say about Options Exterioirs. The work was done right and in a timely manner. Additionally I had the absolute best project manager, Ryan S. Also a big shout out to James their production manager, he always answered my calls and was able to answer all/any my questions."
- "We have an 1882 house in St. Paul's Fort Road area. The roof is complex in shape and high. The house is surrounded by a garden and shaped brush/trees which are in the way. Since I am an engineer, I had specifications regarding materials and concerns of causing damage due to our sensitive and old environment. After reviewing several roofing companies, it became obvious who our choice was going to be, Options Exteriors. James acted as our liaison and project manager. James is fabulous, always on time and thrilled to keep us abreast of progress. He even offers answers to questions before we ask. We have the highest praise for Option Exteriors, their crew, and their work. They left us with no concerns and a beautiful roof. PS. They also did our four-car garage."
- "Tyler and Ryan were great to work with. They were able to schedule the roof and siding repair around my other projects this summer. We feel the quality of work and material used were outstanding. More importantly, we felt Tyler and Ryan were very responsive to all of our questions throughout the project, their customer service was second to none!"
- "They have been awesome to work with! We had a tricky situation where we needed the work done quickly. They did a great job of communicating with us and getting everything done in a timely manner. We worked with Lawrence, he went out of his way to provide information and put our minds at ease!"
- "We had a significant hail storm this past summer, the Options Exterior team was in our neighborhood first thing the next day to do an in depth walkthough complete with photos. We specifically worked with Laurence and he did a fabulous job of dealing directly with our insurance company, explaining things in easy to understand terms and providing his expert advice. It was a fast and painless experience! Would def. recommend!"
- "I highly recommend this company if you are looking for exterior repair or upgrading options. From the very beginning Lawrence made sure we fully understood each step of our roof replacement. He even made the call to our insurance company to start the claim on the very same day of our initial roof inspection. He and James were very responsive, thorough and answered all of our questions. We had a very tight turn around as we were selling our home and they made sure all the work happened well before our deadline. This is a company that is willing to go above and beyond for their customers and we will definitely be using them in the future!"
- "Let me start out by saying that Options Exteriors has been a great company to work with. Lawrence Munoz and James Coombs came out and provided us with a complete inspection. They went to bat with my insurance company and made sure to get every bit of damage from the storm covered. They were patient and as we spent far too long picking colors and made sure all of our questions were answered. Our roof ended up being more work than originally planned for but they still were able to complete the job in one day along with the roof on our gazebo. This has been the most pleasant experience dealing with an unpleasant situation."
- "Options Exteriors contacted me about possible roof damage due to a storm. My insurance adjuster agreed, and the roof was approved for replacement. They did an awesome job on my roof and siding. Jacob Brights helped me through the whole insurance Process. I would definately use them again and recommend them to my friends. Jacob and David were awesome to deal with."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Minn Roofing
- St Anthny Vlg Roofing
- Saint Anthony Roofing
- St Anthony Roofing
- St Anthony Village Roofing
- Columbia Heights Roofing
- Columbia Hts Roofing
- Hilltop Roofing
- Falcon Heights Roofing
- Falcon Hgts Roofing
- Lauderdale Roofing
- Robbinsdale Roofing
- Minneapolis Roofing
- Fridley Roofing
- Golden Valley Roofing
- Mounds View Roofing
- Moundsview Roofing
- New Brighton Roofing