At Nw Home Exteriors, we know you want o have the most gorgeous home in your neighborhood. In order to do that, you need a beautiful roof and exterior that will protect you over time. The problem is, your roof is at the end of its life, or worse. You may be fearful you won't make it through the next winter or ashamed your neighbors are judging you for not keeping your house up to date. We believe everyone deserves a roof that lasts and a home they are proud of. We understand how overwhelming it can be to choose the right roof which is why we've spent the last 5 years helping over 1200 customers just like you. So you can stop worrying about wasting money on the wrong roof and relax knowing you'll be leak-free for the next 50 years.
"We had a leak from our skylight that needed a rapid response, and they responded incredibly quickly given the hellacious spring we’ve had. I heard back on a Friday night and had someone at our house first thing Saturday morning to inspect and update us. They were able to at least tarp the skylights immediately to prevent further leaks/damage and repair them by Monday morning. Very impressive response time."
"Ivan and his team did a great job. Ivan kept me informed on the whole process. Was able to move up in the schedule to get my leak taken care of ASAP. Francisco and his helper did an amazing job. Very professional. I am glad I was able to get the leak taken care of so fast and with such great service. Thank you Ivan and NW Home Exteriors"
"I don't know how you could do better than This Company. These guys are absolutely amazing from their customer service to the quality of their work to their integrity. I had a leak in my roof during the big snow storm of February 2022 and ice had built up on the roof such that water was leaking in at a pretty quick pace. I called Ivan at Nw home exteriors and he was a true delight to talk to - friendly, incredibly knowledgeable and ready to help me out right away."
- "We had a leak from our skylight that needed a rapid response, and they responded incredibly quickly given the hellacious spring we’ve had. I heard back on a Friday night and had someone at our house first thing Saturday morning to inspect and update us. They were able to at least tarp the skylights immediately to prevent further leaks/damage and repair them by Monday morning. Very impressive response time."
- "Ivan and his team did a great job. Ivan kept me informed on the whole process. Was able to move up in the schedule to get my leak taken care of ASAP. Francisco and his helper did an amazing job. Very professional. I am glad I was able to get the leak taken care of so fast and with such great service. Thank you Ivan and NW Home Exteriors"
- "I don't know how you could do better than This Company. These guys are absolutely amazing from their customer service to the quality of their work to their integrity. I had a leak in my roof during the big snow storm of February 2022 and ice had built up on the roof such that water was leaking in at a pretty quick pace. I called Ivan at Nw home exteriors and he was a true delight to talk to - friendly, incredibly knowledgeable and ready to help me out right away."
- "I had a great experience with Nw home exteriors. I reached out initially because of their good reputation and I was not let down. I received a same day quote, the pricing is fair, and the work got done quicker than I was expecting considering how busy this season has been for roofers. Communication was great and everything was transparent. Most importantly, my roof looks great now. Thank you!! Bonnie West Linn, Oregon"
- "We called after a large storm when we discovered water coming in through our ceiling and window. They showed up the next day, assessed the leak and conducted the repair the following day. They also suggested improving our gutter and downspout to eliminate an existing problem and installed the new items. Very happy with the quick response, honest treatment and professionalism from Ivan and his crew! Highly recommend!"
- "Ivan called back quickly and dispatched Francisco immediately... he got on the roof and got it tarped very quickly... we are waiting for a roof estimate from Ivan... I really appreciate the quick response during the holidays! These guys are amazing!"
- "During the wind and rain storm on 12/11/21 a tree limb came down and damaged one of our skylights in the kitchen. Water immediately began to drip from all corners of the skylight. I called NW Home Exteriors and was connected to Ivan. He promptly and efficiently obtained my information and dispatched a technician. Within two hours of damage the tech had placed a temporary cover over the skylight and stopped any further water damage. The tech diagnosed the problem as flashing damage and said they would order new flashing and would repair it as soon as possible, weather permitting. Today ,12/15/21, the tech is on the roof installing the new flashing and surrounding shingles. I would recommend NW Home Exteriors to anyone based on our experience."
- "Ivan and his team repaired my roof during very stormy period. Before they did the repair they put a tarp to keep rain from coming in through the Vent. Excellent work. Very responsive and professional! I would call them again and highly recommend them for roof work."
- "Ivan and his crew were amazing to work with. Had to do multiple trips for re-inspection work and very very timely and got the job done quickly and professionally. I would highly recommend them for any roof maintenance work. Thanks Ivan again!"
- "NW Home Exteriors did a great job replacing the roof on our house. Cost was very reasonable and the quality of work was excellent. They took the time to make sure everything was done right. Ivan and the crew were very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them."
- "Ivan and the crew at NW Home Exteriors did a great job on re-roofing our detached garage and barn. Cost was very reasonable, and the roof looks great. It took a few weeks to get roofing material in, but Ivan kept us posted and once it was ready they completed the job quickly. We had some rot in the roof sheathing that needed replacing, which they took care of. There was some additional cost for the new sheathing plywood since it wasn't included in our original contract. They finished the install and left the site cleaner than it was when they started. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again, very happy with the work. Thanks guys!"
- "Very nice crew, got the job done quickly. Went above and beyond to ensure I was informed and happy with the end result. Top quality work!"
- "Great customer service. Very responsive . Quote given within minutes after inspection . Highly recommend"
- "My name is Sandy and I hired to have my roof replaced on my 3200+ square foot house. in west Linn Oregon I must say the service I received and the quality of work was exceptional. Ivan explained the entire process and gave me updates everyday. They were very efficient, worked hard, and cle aned the property as they went. Everyone was professional and gave quality work. They were extremely friendly. I would recommend them 100 percent plus to anyone planning to have their roof worked on."
- "I called to inquire about services that they provide. They told me that I can go ahead and schedule using a link they texted me after the call. I got a confirmation and multiple reminders of the appointments via email. Said that there was an hour window of the appointment for the advisor to show. I received another email on the day of the appointment reminding me of the time. I waited more than an hour before and after the scheduled time, no one showed or called. I think instead of sending me the reminders, maybe they should send the reminders to their staff instead. Took a chunk of the afternoon I couldve used to get a different quote from somebody else."
- "Ivan was recommended to us by three neighbours!! He is professional, patient, provides timely details and updates, very responsive to questions and kept his word on timelines. He made a couple of recommendations that we had not thought of, and were better than expected. All his trades were professional, polite and provided great workmanship. We are very happy with our roofs and gutters."
- "Nw home exteriors did excellent job on my cedar shake roof. I called in the morning and had one of their advisor at my property within 1 hour or so. I approve the the scope of work and 2 roofing tech show up same day and got the job done. Very impressed with them i highly recommended."
- "I was having trouble finding a reputable roofing company that I could trust. I made several inquiries over a few months only to be left with either a very long lead time or an extremely high quote. Sharing my frustrations with my neighbors, they suggested I reach out to Ivan Mora and his team at NW Home Exteriors. I could see NW Home Exterior’s completed projects all around me once I started to ask my neighbors. Ivan was on site within days after I initially contacted him. Using all the latest tools like drones and GPS imaging he had a quote worked up that same day. His professionalism and experience combined with utilizing the latest in modern roofing trends like Horizontal Attic Roof Vents and a breathable deck armor underlayment along with his commitment to "Over Communicate" and update me as the project unfolded made the choice easy for me. Before work began, Ivan and his team introduced themselves to all my neighbors as a courtesy to let them know that there will be some noise and dust associated with the tear off of my old cedar roof and the installation of the new composite shingles. We have a complicated roof design with lots of peaks and valleys and skylights to work around. NW Home Exteriors handled it all like the pro's they are., They also took special care not to damage anything in the landscape or deck spaces, and they cleaned up after every workday. I am so pleased with my completed new roof… The look over exceeded our expectations as did the team from NW Home Exteriors… Thanks Ivan! Kevin and Cynthia - West Linn, Or"
- "Easy to communicate with. On time. Thorough work. Glad we’ve found our roof experts for all our roof needs going forward."
- "NW Home Exteriors did a new roof for us in 2012 and it still looks new! Ivan just came out to do a roof blow, gutter clean, and roof tune up as part of their maintenance program. They are true professionals and care about their work even long after the big job is done. I highly recommend them!"
- "Holy Smokes!!! I contact Nw home exteriors on a Sunday after a heavy wind storm we had the night before a branch came down and punch a hole on our roof. Ivan came by within 30 minutes and did a roof evaluation. I receive a quote on the spot and within in one hour or so the roof technician arrive and started the work. I will definitely use this company for future reference. One thing I appreciate is from my experience this company wasn’t pushy it’s more like here’s the quote gives us a call once you sleep on it."
- "We contacted NW Home Exteriors after a branch punctured our roof. Ivan contacted us within minutes of our service call request and had a crew to our house within two hours! The crew was professional and capable. The repairs was complete within 24 hours. Highly recommend this company- great service!"
- "These guys impressed me from the moment we talked on the phone. I got a great quote with great explanation. They were very polite and great to work with. The work went fast. They found some unknown damage and showed me what exactly happened and fixed it right up. They cleaned up the area when they were done and the house looks great. This roof will most likely outlive me. I would recommend them to anyone.Great job guys!"
- "NWHE was great to work with. Excellent communication, superior product, amazing customer service. The crew was friendly and made sure our yard and driveway was clean and debris free after the job was done. Thanks, NW Home Exteriors!"
- "We were told we had a leak around a vent in our attic so I called nw home exteriors to come look at it. They called back same day and sent someone out. The evaluator told me the roof was installed incorrectly (differently) than they were use to and it was leaking. They preceded to start putting a tarp up, and since there was no explanation I assumed it was free and would not cause damage. I got a call from his boss who explained the tarp is usually 500$ but he will give it to me for 150$. It was a normal blue tarp. He proceeded to tell me that if we get our roof done by them it would be free. At this point the estimator was already hammering in long nails into our roof to secured the tarp. They wanted to come back the next day to examine it and quote us. I said I was working and my husband would be home during specific hours the next few days. He asked me 3 times when I would be home instead and wanted to wait until I was home... I told them I never agreed to a tarp, especially for that amount of money and would cause damage to our roof when the amount of water intrusion into our attic is mild. They came back next day to remove the tarp and seal the holes. I would not recommend a company that does not inform the clientele of cost or damages prior to installing. As well as someone who comes off as taking advantage of women. Always get more than one opinion. The next roofer said it’s due to our moss and our roof is fine...."
- "NW Exteriors was quick to return our call and quick to book the repairs. When you have a roof leak you need it repaired fast. They were courteous and professional. We will definitely be using them again!"
- "Quick and communicative. Still working with them through a project but they are very responsive and getting us taken care of!"
- "After contacting about a half-dozen roofing companies, we selected Nw home exteriors to re-roof our 25 year old cedar shake, three story Victorian semi-detached home in downtown Lake Oswego. Ivan let us know how they were going to do the job, and Francisco and the crew did their work conscientiously. They were quick to deal with any issues we had as the job progressed, and cleaned-up thoroughly at the end of each day. The skylight replacement was a last-minute decision and we got the last one in stock. When the workers opened the carton, they noticed a small scratch on the glass and warned us about it. We had to make a quick decision whether to go ahead with it or replace the old skylight and wait weeks for a new one. Anxious to get the job done without a second visit, we went with the scratched skylight. Later Ivan was instrumental in getting Velux to send us a free blind as compensation for accepting the scratched skylight. We had a delay on start date do to COVID, shingles not been deliver on time and also short on delivery drivers which was a little frustrating at first but at the end I appreciate the honesty from nw home exteriors staff and suppliers. We had the feeling that the company valued us as customers, and happily recommend them."
- "My old roof had shingles that were being blown off and I was getting leaks. So I called Nw Home Exteriors and within 1 hour, Jared came over and provided me with a fair quote on the spot. I also appreciated them being able to fit my job in the same day schedule given the leaks I was having. The job went ahead and Roof technician worked professionally, and left my property in clean condition. A+ I can highly recommend this company based on my experience so far."
- "Jared Mora and his team at NE Home Exteriors were wonderful to work with. Jared always promptly responded to all texts and calls. Jared walked through the whole process with us start to finish. He showed us many options for color tiles. We went with pewter grey. Throughout the whole process Jared checked in daily and made sure that if we had any questions they were answered. The team are some of the sweetest, nicest, hard working men out there. They made sure every day before leaving that my yard was picked up. They also went out of their way to remove an old satellite dish (at the request of my husband). it had come with the house when we purchased it. They also reattached part of our gutter that was coming lose. Along with several other things . I would hands down recommend Jared and his team to any homeowners looking for very adorable prices, a job exceptionally well done."
- "Jared was great and quick with an inspection and quote. Was thinking of getting the roof replaced and he is making a very good impression. He has already completed two other roofs on our street and they were satisfied!"
- "Jared and his team were great. The price of the roof was so reasonable. My house is staying cooler. That's going to save alot on my electric. They made sure we were happy with every step-by-step they did. The clean up was awesome. They also have a maintenance plan that they come out and take care of the roof blow it off, flush out the gutters, pressure wash the driveway, and walk ways. I really like that. That means my husband doesn't have to get on the roof anymore. Thank you Jared to you and your team. I am very pleased with the job you did."
- "Northwest home exteriors did a fantastic job on our roofs they are beautiful. The three man crew worked very diligently and was very detail oriented to make sure everything came out just right. Ivan Mora, the founder is very knowledgeable and extremely customer oriented. We couldn’t be happier with the job they did."
- "We replaced our roof recently with NW Home Exteriors. Jared explained different options clearly and provided detailed quotes on each option that helped us choose the option. He and his crew were friendly and did a great job. They cleaned up after their work and we are satisfied with their workmanship. Jared communicated with us well through the project from the time we called for the quote and they finished all the work. We’d recommend this contractor to our friends for roofing work."
"Friendly workers%2C and very nice looking roof."
"WE USED THIS COMPANY AT OUR"
"they are a good contractor%2C they did a good job about installation the only problem was about their timing%2C other than I%27m happy with them."
- "Friendly workers%2C and very nice looking roof."
- "WE USED THIS COMPANY AT OUR"
- "they are a good contractor%2C they did a good job about installation the only problem was about their timing%2C other than I%27m happy with them."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "I THINK NW HOME EXTERIORS DID JOB VERY"
- "PROFESSIONAL & CONSCIENTIOUS"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Not trustworthy."
- "ROOF COMPLETE AND LOOKS"
- "VERY GOOD"
- "PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, PROMPT."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Mountain Park Roofing
- Lake Grove Roofing
- Lake Oswego Roofing
- Oswego Roofing
- Rivergrove Roofing
- Beaverton Roofing
- Tigard Roofing
- Aloha Roofing
- Durham Roofing
- King City Roofing
- Tualatin Roofing
- Marylhurst Roofing
- Hillsboro Roofing
- Milwaukie Roofing
- W Linn Roofing
- Wankers Corners Roofing
- West Linn Roofing
- Willamette Roofing