This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"I first contacted NextGen with a quote request online at their website to have my roof replaced as well as replace a piece of fascia that blew off in a storm, they called within the hour to schedule the inspection and quote. The quote came in where I was expecting and hired them for the job. Their crew showed up at the scheduled day and time and had it done the same day. Not only did they do a great job on the roof, but they did fantastic covering my bushes and other parts of the house, including moving the solar lights along my walkway. They put everything back where it was and made sure the entire property was cleaned. I'd highly recommend them."
"I can say this company cares about their reputation and word. We had a disagreement about billing and they worked to correct the disagreement. The work was done quickly and professionally. Thank you for going the extra mile to make things right."
"Super responsive and fast. Great work"
- "I first contacted NextGen with a quote request online at their website to have my roof replaced as well as replace a piece of fascia that blew off in a storm, they called within the hour to schedule the inspection and quote. The quote came in where I was expecting and hired them for the job. Their crew showed up at the scheduled day and time and had it done the same day. Not only did they do a great job on the roof, but they did fantastic covering my bushes and other parts of the house, including moving the solar lights along my walkway. They put everything back where it was and made sure the entire property was cleaned. I'd highly recommend them."
- "I can say this company cares about their reputation and word. We had a disagreement about billing and they worked to correct the disagreement. The work was done quickly and professionally. Thank you for going the extra mile to make things right."
- "Super responsive and fast. Great work"
- "Do not use this company they are not true to their word. I had a roof installed under the agreement that they will accept what insurance paid minus deductible. After the work was done they started trying to collect more money. This is a total scam being run by the salesman. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I never received one phone call to update me per the contract. In fact the only time anyone ever contacted me was to collect a check. What kind of scam are you pulling NextGen??!! In the event this is found we will stop and call you to go over the new information as well as send your insurance adjuster for review of coverage When did this conversation occur?? If you can provide date and time this was discussed please do."
- "Shawn Roland with NextGen Restoration was great to work with! Great communication with great prices and I now have a BEAUTIFUL new roof and gutters! Thank you!!!!"
- "They did a beautiful job on replacing my roof.. On time very curtious. I would highly recommend to family and friends."
- "NextGen replaced our roof. They took care of contacting the insurance company. Walked us through the entire process. There are so many choices for the replacements! Once the crew got here they were done in no time at all! Very professional. Highly recommend!"
- "Shawn Roland was excellent in helping me make the right choices. The team that showed up was fabulous and very respectful. I would recommend them for sure. They resided my entire house and it looks amazing. Thank you Shawn"
- "Josh Hoskins with NextGen did an excellent job with our roof. Was very professional and answered all of our questions. Very helpful every step of the way we would definitely recommend going through them!"
- "Josh Hoskins is a great guy! Always on time and he will make sure you get the best job done as you possibly can! Always a pleasure working with him"
- "I had a great experience with Shawn Roland and NextGen Restoration for the replacement of my roof. They provided competitive pricing and quick service. I’m extremely happy with how amazing my new roof looks!"
- "NextGen came to our house and contacted our insurance to see about replacing our roof. It was an easy process. Within a few weeks a crew came to our house and replaced the roof. It looks great. They did a nice job. They got here early and did a great job cleaning everything up. Looks nice. We are getting a lot of compliments from the neighbors. We would use NextGen again."
- "NextGen replaced my house and garage roofs. They did a great job, definitely good craftsmanship. All the work was done in one day. When they left everything was cleaned up and put away. They were very careful not to damage anything. I highly recommend NextGen."
- "Replaced our existing roof this spring. I would highly recommend their services. Outstanding install crew. Special props to the Foreman on the job. His attention to detail gave us a great peace of mind when they finished. Efficient and professionals are the best way for us to sum up our experience with them. Good quality and value for your investment."
- "Cory with NextGen was great with helping my wife and I get our damaged roof replaced. He was up from and honest with the entire process and all we paid of our own money was our insurance deductible. I would highly recommend Cory and NextGen Restoration to anyone seeking a reliable restoration company."
- "NextGen did a complete roof installation for us. From scheduling to installation was pretty quick and easy. Our home in Twinsburg has a pretty big roof, and they were able to get it done in one day. The crew came back for the clean up afterward and it was very clean. It's was a big construction so there will be always be little things missed, but we have no complaint. We worked with TJ and a few other people, the office staffs are professional and the installation crew is very professional as well. I would recommend them for any restoration project."
- "Left my roof in worse condition that when they showed up to "help". I had a good impression to start with. They took several shingles off of my roof. They said they needed to compare colors and said they'd return the pieces to the roof. That never happened and I never saw them again. So now I have several shingles missing from my roof and they're unwilling to do anything about it unless I want to pay them to do the whole thing. Don't let them take any shingles off of your roof to check for color match! I'll try to post pictures on this review in a bit."
- "We have used NextGen Restoration and have recently recommended them to some friends. I am happy to say that our friends experience was as good as ours. Consistent service, with excellent results. Thank you Shawn Roland and team!"
- "NextGen is top notch!!! We had hail damage and didn’t know it. This wonderful young man, Shaun, helped us get our new roof and we only had to pay our deductible. They are by far the best and are always looking out for the customers best interests. They were excellent and went above and beyond from start to finish! Thank you again NextGen!"
- "We recently had our roof replaced and they did a great job with the roof. Josh was responsive to my calls/emails and very helpful. However, after signing the contract we were referred to other people and it became very unorganized. Here are a few complaints I have with our experience: * The dumpster for the debris arrived a couple hours after the team started removing the roof. This was an inconvenience for the workers. * We were never notified when the gutter guards were being replaced, and my neighbor sent me a text while we were running errands telling me that someone was at our house, in an unmarked van working on our gutters. Gutter nails were left all over the yard. *The contract agreement included a cupola to replace the old one. The dimensions of the cupola provided was for a shed, NOT a 2 car garage, and it looked ridiculous. The men that delivered the cupola said they were also there to fix drywall, but come to find out the drywall work was for a client from the week prior. *Since then, my husband has built a cupola and it looks great and we have the other boxed for our future shed. *No follow-up to see if we were satisfied with any of the work. In my opinion, this company lacked organization and customer service. Perhaps they are inundated with work, but with a little extra effort this could have been a better experience and review. Rachel and Terry Barnes"
- "NextGen did an amazing job on our siding and roof back in January. Our house is so beautiful now! They were here when they said they would be, and they worked hard to get the job done quickly. The crew cleaned up really well when they were done, which was so awesome. NextGen worked with our insurance company to get things covered so we owed only a fraction out of pocket. Today, we had a minor issue with a piece of siding needing to be reattached, and they were here within an hour of me calling them. Great service!"
- "We had recent storm damage to our roof and siding. Our thanks to Josh, Jared and staff for coordinating this process especially working with our insurance company adjuster. You all made this a lot less stressful!! Also, our complements to all of the crews that worked on our house. All were very professional, skilled, friendly and open to answer our questions(thanks for saving the bird nest too)! We would recommend Nextgen in a heartbeat and have referred at least five neighbors and friends to you."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- North Randall Roofing
- Highland Hills Roofing
- Highland Hls Roofing
- Warrensville Heights Roofing
- Warrensville Hts Roofing
- Warrensvl Hts Roofing
- Bedford Heights Roofing
- Bedford Hts Roofing
- Garfield Heights Roofing
- Garfield Hts Roofing
- Maple Heights Roofing
- Maple Hts Roofing
- Beachwood Roofing
- Woodmere Roofing
- Shaker Heights Roofing
- Shaker Hts Roofing
- University Heights Roofing
- University Ht Roofing