This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"John replaced my roof at a reasonable cost and completed the job within a day, including clean-up of the driveway and yard. Gutter clean-up was supposed to be done as part of the roof replacement, but after a few follow-ups with John over the past few months this still hasn't happened. No issues with the roof replacement so far though!"
- "John replaced my roof at a reasonable cost and completed the job within a day, including clean-up of the driveway and yard. Gutter clean-up was supposed to be done as part of the roof replacement, but after a few follow-ups with John over the past few months this still hasn't happened. No issues with the roof replacement so far though!"
- "New Age Roofing did our house two years ago and did a good job and cleaned up well afterwards. They were courteous and professional. We recently had a problem leak on our garage in a spot where the roof sags slightly. John has been back twice (promptly) to troubleshoot the problem. He takes pride in his work and isn't content to leave a problem unsolved. I really appreciate that he didn't ignore me when I reached out to him two years later."
- "I had New Age Roofing and Renos re-shingle my roof last year. Initially I found John great in responding to questions in regards to their workmanship and warranty. After agreeing to have him complete our roof we had found out he had done poor work for a friend. I asked him about it to give him the benefit of the doubt and he talked up a great story. I still went with him cause he was a local guy, had good reviews online and really seemed to stand behind his work. He said he was going to start work at the end of May. By the end of June he had still not shown up so I contacted him. He said he was behind because of weather which is fine because it was a wet spring but he should have let me know. He said he would be around by the end of July. The end of July came around and I once again contacted him and he had mentioned in a week he would be around. A week and a half later he was around. As for his workmanship everything looked good from the ground and was getting done the way he said it would. After they were done my wife and I still had to go around and clean up some stray nails and shingles. He had mentioned they would be back one more time to clean up the residual stuff that comes off the roof after a couple rains. After the first major rain I saw water pouring over the sides of my gutters so I went up and looked and the gutters are completely full of shingles, nails and underlay paper. So I cleaned the debris out so the gutters could drain. I contacted John who didn't seem to care but said he would be around to clean them out. A month goes by and he never shows. So I contact him again and he said he would come clean it out...and doesn't show. Finally I go up on the roof in October to clean out the gutters myself and it takes me the better part of a couple hours and I find 20-30 loose nails just lying on the roof and multiple spots where exposed nails (not sealed) were present where they should have been covered by the above shingle. I contacted John once more saying I have cleaned out the gutters and found unsealed exposed nails which are a big deal if you would like a roof to last anymore then 10 years without leakage. He says he would drop by and take care of it....believe it or not he didn't. I ended up sealing them before the snow fell. I expressed how I was disappointed with John's work and he didn't really seem to care he just would ignore me. I would highly advise if you use him hold back 5% of the payment till you ensure he has done the job completely and correctly. Or use other roofers in the area , a quick google search will show cheaper roofers who can also provide a GAF 50 year warranty."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Allenford Roofing
- Sauble Beach Roofing
- Hepworth Roofing
- Georgian Bluffs Roofing
- Neyaashiinigmiing Roofing
- Northern Bruce Peninsula Roofing
- South Bruce Peninsula Roofing
- Wiarton Roofing
- Southampton Roofing
- Tara Roofing
- Shallow Lake Roofing
- Port Elgin Roofing
- Dobbinton Roofing
- Paisley Roofing
- Mar Roofing
- Kemble Roofing
- Leith Roofing
- Desboro Roofing