Since 1970, MR. FIX-IT™ has offered outstanding home services such as Roof Replacement and Repairs, gutter protection by Gutter Helmet, bathroom restoration and remodeling (NuBath), room additions, kitchen remodeling and attic & basement finishing. We also offer exterior home services such as siding, windows, and decks. We pride ourselves on delivering these excellent home services at an affordable rate and with great customer care.
"Very professional and always kept informed. Louis Rodriguez called before and after taking measurements to make sure I was satisfied and knew the process. Confirmed color of gutters. Will and Lewis installed our gutters and they look amazing, hasn't rained yet so we will see"
"Mr. Fix it replaced my tub with a walk in shower. The entire job from start to finish was excellent my salesman was. Jeff Smith and he took the time to show all facets of job. Installation was completed by Phillip and Josh. Both were outstanding and communicated everything. Their work and professional ism should be commended. I love my new bath and thank you!!!"
"The team that came to remove the old gutters damaged the motion sensor light at the garage. The guys that did the new gutter install and gutter helmets were awesome - got things done quickly and made sure all debris was removed. Deshawn, Frank, and Ron were great! Friendly, courteous, and very knowledgeable about the product and what they needed to get done. Thanks!"
- "Very professional and always kept informed. Louis Rodriguez called before and after taking measurements to make sure I was satisfied and knew the process. Confirmed color of gutters. Will and Lewis installed our gutters and they look amazing, hasn't rained yet so we will see"
- "Mr. Fix it replaced my tub with a walk in shower. The entire job from start to finish was excellent my salesman was. Jeff Smith and he took the time to show all facets of job. Installation was completed by Phillip and Josh. Both were outstanding and communicated everything. Their work and professional ism should be commended. I love my new bath and thank you!!!"
- "The team that came to remove the old gutters damaged the motion sensor light at the garage. The guys that did the new gutter install and gutter helmets were awesome - got things done quickly and made sure all debris was removed. Deshawn, Frank, and Ron were great! Friendly, courteous, and very knowledgeable about the product and what they needed to get done. Thanks!"
- "We had our lower level shower remodeled and new flooring installed in the bathroom and the adjacent hallway. Our work was scheduled for 2/21 through 2/24 and it was started and completed on time. Phillip and Montel did the majority of the demolition and installation of the new shower area and Pastor and Daniel did the flooring. The team was very professional, courteous, polite and were able to address all of our questions and concerns. We are extremely pleased with the results of this project and the overall customer service that was provided from start to completion. Excellent attention to details and high quality service provided by the team!!!"
- "After a long wait (8 months because of "supply chain issues"), the results are beyond my expectations. Communications could have been better, as I was left in the dark for months about the supply issues. Sales rep. Dan was great to work with. He answered all of my questions during the ordering process and was so helpful when I decided on a few changes. I recommend a trip to their showroom to see products in person. Installers, Hunter and John, were very professional with a keen eye for detail. Updated me daily and left everything clean at the end of every day. This job took 5 days. Complete tear out, new window, walk in shower, plumbing, vanity and flooring. I couldn't be happier! Thank you Mr. Fix It!"
- "Everything went smoothly from the visit for the quote. To scheduling of install once materials were in, including great communication with project manger related to weather delays - understandable. Then with the install, Kevin and Rich were on time, courteous, professional, and communicated throughout the day. They stayed late in order to finish in one day. Once finished, left me with a great looking shower."
- "We had Mr. Fix-It install a new shower/bathtub. Kevin and Rich did an amazing job! They were very professional and diligent with the install. They stopped throughout to ask our desires with different aspects to ensure our satisfaction and still finished faster than anticipated. Erin was great at communicating with us as materials were arriving and getting the install date finalized and Wesley helped tremendously with the initial selection of options and purchasing. Thank you to the whole team!"
- "Last summer Mr Fix It installed gutter helmets on our house except for one section in the back where there is metal on the roof. The solution was to put a bigger downspout to accommodate the heavy flow of water from the gutter and flush the leaves through it. We recently had a bird get stuck in the downspout so my husband took it apart to rescue the bird. We noticed a huge pile of leaves stuck in the bottom of the downspout. I called Mr. Fix It and Paul promptly came out to fix the downspout and had another solution to keep the birds and the trees out of our gutter and downspout. It worked! He was very professional and did a great job! We will be contacting Mr. Fix It for any future project we need to have done!"
- "The acrylic bathroom shower with the beautiful herringbone pattern and quartz counter tops were installed byKevin and Jackie. They did an excellent job. They went above and beyond what was expected, making sure that every detail was handled. They answered all of our questions and finished the job in a timely manner as well as made sure the site was left very clean when they finished. I would recommend the company and would use these installers again."
- "Gutter installation and Gutter Helmet were superb. The crew that installed the gutters themselves were awesome. They worked fast and were well organized. Very professional! The Gutter Helmet crews, led by Paul and Lars, were equally superb. They arrived plenty early in the day and got straight to work. We had out helmet system fascia mounted, which apparently is more time consuming and complicated, but allows a later roof install without having to remove the gutters. They were done in about 5 hours (on a large house). The next day we noticed one area where water was running down between the gutter and fascia. Paul was out within a few hours and immediately corrected the problem by replacing some drip edge. I can't recommend Mr Fix It and Gutter Helmet enough."
- "Mr. Fix It did an excellent job at a reasonable price for the showers and tub remodeling we had done. Jon Hall, our salesman gave us samples to look at and he was willing to let us request special accessories for our shower and shower/tub. Installers were very considerate and showed us the work as it was being completed. All aspects were checked including plumbing and checking for any rotted wood. We love our new showers and bathtub."
- "Installed gutter helmet on existing gutters installed by Mr. Fix-It several years ago. Lars, Paul, and Mark were very professional and respectful of me and my property. They went right to work with no wasted time. It appears to have been a very professional job. Right now I am quite satisfied with their performance. They are a definite asset to Mr. Fix-It's group."
- "Kevin, Richard and Ben installed a walk in shower for us. The job was to take 3 days. They were able to complete the job in 2. They arrived on time, introduced themselves and were professional throughout the process, neat and reassuring through all facets of the install. No question was unanswered. Upon completion Kevin gave us the instructions for the cleaning of our shower stall and provided a sample of the product to use as well as caution of cleansers that contained incompatible ingredients. We would recommend each of them to work on a project in anyone's home. Thank you guys, Joyce & Brenda Rivera"
- "My husband and I were very pleased with the remodeling work done by Sylvester, Billy, and Ben. They took out our tub/shower and replaced it with a large shower. They also replaced the flooring in the bathroom. They were all very courteous and professional. The shower seat was delayed and was later installed by Billy and Phillip. They both were great in installing the seat and answering the many questions my husband and I had."
- "I had a tub to shower conversion done. It's AWESOME! While it was a little pricey, it is worth every penny. The installers, Kevin and Jackie were great. They were working with uneven walls, but that didn't stop them. They went up and beyond to get it right. They deserve more than 5 stars. Thanks for a great job. I love it."
- "The Mr Fix It team were wonderful to work with. They were always on time & worked constantly till the job was done. They installed a walk-in bathtub in our home & explained everything we needed to know. They were all very professional, courteous & did a great job of cleaning up after the job each day. Don & Phillip were particularly great. Thanks guys!"
- "The Gutter Helmet was installed 2012, a precision installation with a lifetime warranty. We don't remember when, but one day a year or so later they called and said they we're coming out to clean it and we don't have to be there if we're not. We were delighted! 9 years later we noticed that there was a buckle in the helmet part of the gutter. I sent pictures to them and said it doesn't look like it's anything major take your time coming out. They were here in ONE week. MR FIX-IT IS LOCATED 80 MILES FROM US NORTHWEST 🙄 This is a FIVE STAR COMPANY!!! If you don't use their services, then there is something wrong with you all🤔"
- "Had a new full length shower enclosure installed in place of old tub enclosure. It looks great! Product is very attractive and install was seamless. Hunter and Neil were excellent installers; so professional and efficient...they deserve a raise! I would definitely use Mr. Fix-It again."
- "We had our master bathroom shower stall replace. It turned out stunning. Everyone we came in contact was so friendly and helpful. We were kept up to date and we have received follow up calls to make sure we were satisfied. The whole process was easy. Kevin and Ben came out and did the install. Took a day and a half to complete. They were super nice and did an amazing job! They did not make any messes coming through the house with there supplies. They arrived when they said they would. What I liked most of all is if they said they would be there by a certain time or we will not be starting your project until this date, you could bank on their word. There were NO SURPRISES! Thank you Mr. Fix it!"
- "My husband and I had a bath remodel by installing a walk in shower. I have nothing but good things to say about the quality of the work, in addition to the gentlemen (Hunter Mills and Pastor). The guys were very accommodating when we had to make bathroom runs during the 2 days they were here. Very pleasant young men. In addition, cleanup prior to their leaving was excellent. They both deserve the highest rating that you offer. I would not hesitate to use your company again. Thanks very much for stellar service and quality of work performed!"
- "Our salesman was Jon Hall. Top notch, very professional. I actually did not want to go with this as I thought it was expensive but he completely sold us and we are extremely happy. I would totally recommend Mr. fix it to anyone who wants any kind of home improvements. Jon Hall is awesome!"
- "I've used Mr. Fix-It many times over the past years to do work on my home including installation of the Gutter Helmet system and new gutters and downspouts. I called Mr. Fix-it recently to repair some insulated siding on my home that was not installed properly and was missing a J-channel on the bottom of the siding near our rear deck. Maynard came to my home today to do the repair work. He did great job carefully removing the siding without damaging it and installing a new J channel where the siding runs down to my deck. He also fixed a couple places where the siding was not seated properly on the side and in the rear of my home. When he was done with the work, he cleaned up and asked me if I was satisfied with the work he performed. I have confidence in Maynard and the Mr. Fix-it team!"
- "Mr. Boyd and Jackie did a wonderful job. They were very professional and courteous. They were accurate and quick and answered any questions we asked regarding our bathroom shower. Mr. Boyd and Jackie went above and beyond to make us happy. I will advise my friends about “Mr. Fix It” . I recommend Mr. Boyd for future jobs he is efficient and again does excellent work. Mr Boyd again did a excellent job. He again went above and beyond the call of duty. He and his helper (I didn’t get his helper’s name) work was beyond excellent! They were quick and precise making sure my shower was done correct and it was. Believe me it was! We are so happy about our new shower it looks amazing!! Thanks again, Mr. Fix It!"
- "Tub to shower conversion. Looks good. Never got a call from the company after completion except to request payment. Never was told what products to use to clean with. Was supposed to have a pamphlet given to me with that info but wasn’t. Price was high in my opinion so I would definitely advise calling other companies for this service. My daughter was too hasty in her decision to go with this company. I believe given the size of my small bathroom, I could have had an entire remodel for the price we paid for a shower. Just do your due diligence and get more than one quote."
- "Fantastic service all around. From the sales person Jon Hall to the installers Jorge and Hanner and everyone in between, the personal attention I received was great. I had two bathrooms remodeled and they are beautiful. The workmanship is top notch and I received great communication up to and including conclusion of the work. This was my first experience with this company and I will absolutely work with them again. Trust me. My name is Karen and if there was a complaint to be made, I would be the one to make it."
- "John Hall came out to our home and explained everything needed to re do our main bathroom. He is Great! Very personable and professional. Great company background."
- "Mr. Boyd and Jackie did a wonderful job. They were very professional and courteous. They were accurate and quick and answered any questions we asked regarding our bathroom shower. Mr. Boyd and Jackie went above and beyond to make us happy. I will advise my friends about “Mr. Fix It” . I recommend Mr. Boyd for future jobs he is efficient and again does excellent work."
- "We had our tub replaced with a walk in shower. It was awesome. The whole process was so easy. The technicians, Don and Shane, arrived on time both days. They were so professional and nice it was a pleasure to have them in our home. This is the third time Mr. Fix-it has done work for us and we highly recommend them."
- "Jon Hall scoped out the project and provided an estimate, then drew up the contract once I approved it. He was very professional and informative, answered all my questions about what to expect and when to expect it, and followed up throughout the process to make sure everything was being done properly. Maynard arrived on time, did the installation, and talked me through the maintenance instructions, and answered all my questions. Jon then came and made sure there were no issues, again very professional and personable. Smooth process from start to finish, highly recommended."
- "We are so happy with this company! The workers were very polite, they cleaned up after themselves every work day, and they were very respectful of our home. They were extremely kind to my disabled husband and really tailored both of our bathrooms to meet his specific needs. They don't do anything without getting input from their customers. They treated us like family. I will always recommend this business for what they have done for us. I can't even put it into words. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart."
- "Jorge and Hunter replaced the tub in the main bathroom and the shower in the master bathroom. They were professional and courteous. They greeted me each day with masks on, covered the floors with drop clothes, and worked diligently to make the experience a great one!! We are so excited about our new bath fixtures, they look great. I highly recommend Mr. Fix It and Jorge and Hunter!! They travelled everyday from Richmond to Virginia Beach, that is quite the commute!"
- "I am very very happy with my new gutters. Mr. Maynard did a excellent job. He made sure everything was okay with the gutters. I just want to say thank you Mr Maynard for a job well done. My husband and I loved the work you did. If anyone needs new gutters I will definitely recommend Mr. Maynard and MR. FIX - IT☺️"
- "Mr Fix It put on gutter guards. They did a great job. Workers Jeremy, Ferguson and Paul did a great job. They explained some of the issues they were having with my older home and how their product would work with some modifications. Very pleased with results."
- "Jeremy and Paul were detailed in their inspection and thorough. Recommendations were made and explanations supported. Both of these men were more than capable of making good judgments and repairs. We were grateful that they were here."
- "Boyd was an awesome team leader. His work and craftsmanship is the best I have ever experienced with any contractor I’ve ever worked with. His attention to detail and work cleanups made for an excellent product and stress free project. Mr. Fix-It completely stands by their work. A small leak started about a month after the project was completed. Within 24 hours after I called, our original site project team lead, Boyd, responded. He fixed the leak immediately and took the time to ensure we were completely satisfied. His professionalism and the pride he takes in his work represents not only his personal work but represents Mr. Fix-It very well."
- "My mother and I had a great experience with this company installing our gutters. Very professional, kind, and caring. Everyone was great. I personally had the pleasure of speaking with Jeremy and he was awesome! Thanks again! Gutters look great. Very happy customer."
- "Very professional from the beginning to end! Gene took his time to explain everything to me about the product and everything on the contract. Matt worked around my schedule in getting everything done quickly. Maynard and Johnny were awesome in installing the Gutter Helmet System, answered all my questions and even cleaned everything up out of my yard. Another biggie was for when I told them I had 3 small beagles and they always made sure they kept the gates closed! So not run away beagles!"
- "Mr Fix It is a great company that installed new gutters and the Gutter Helmet on our house. All the guys that worked on the project were very professional and did an excellent job! They are definitely a 5 star company!"
- "Loving our Bathroom Mr fix-it was first time using them and will definitely use them again on our next remodeling job. There installer Boyd was very professional and knowledgeable he let us know everything he was doing that day. Boyd was very helpful. overall from sales to institution was very nice not stressful at all like the other companies we have used before. So to sum it up MR FIX-IT is the way to go for all your needs. sincerely One very happy customer."
- "Boyd and Shane from Mr. Fix It performed a complete gut renovation of my master bath, including the difficult task of removing thick-set tile from the floor and walls. They were professional, thorough, courteous, and accommodating. They protected everything in the area and cleaned up after themselves every day. I absolutely plan to call this team for future projects."
- "Found this company to be responsive, knowledgeable, hard-working,and professional in every way. Each day the technicians were here, they went straight to protecting my floors and the rest of the house from dust and noise. Work was done the entire time they were here with no playing, no slacking. My husband and I were treated very respectfully with no interference of our daily schedule. I feel I have truly gotten my money's worth and expect to be satisfied with my walk-in shower for as long as I live here-no regrets. I would definitely recommend Don, Colby, and Kevin for any job!"
"PROFESSIONAL AND HIGH PERFORMING"
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "PROFESSIONAL AND HIGH PERFORMING"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Roof and Gutter Installation by Same Contractor"
- "Professional and Knowledgable Contractor"
- "The company representative explained in detail what I would encounter and why. He was knowledgeable about the product and answered all my concerns."
- "Do the job"
- "worked as indicated above"
- "a+e professional and proud to go the extra mile for their customers"
- "care and believe in the product"
- "they met all expectations and schedules promptly and were reliable"
- "do good work"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "are a very good quality company"
- "provide the best in material good labor"
- "WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH"
- "ARE PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT THEIR PRODUCT"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "THEIR WORK SPEAKS FOR THEMSELVES"
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Ashaiiu Roofing
- Ashland Roofing
- Hanover Roofing
- Mangohick Roofing
- Glen Allenw Roofing
- Doswell Roofing
- Glen Allen Roofing
- Glenallen Roofing
- Gln Alln Roofing
- Staples Mill Roofing
- Mechanicsville Roofing
- Mechanicsvlle Roofing
- Studley Roofing
- Ridge Roofing
- Regency Roofing
- Tuckahoe Roofing
- Westbury Roofing
- Rockville Roofing