This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Brian and Kevin are the bomb diggity"
"I called and left you a message that until it rains I can not evaluate the job. I can't climb a ladder to look at it. All I know is that it was promptly completed. After a rainstorm I will get back to you."
"Great roofing company"
- "Brian and Kevin are the bomb diggity"
- "I called and left you a message that until it rains I can not evaluate the job. I can't climb a ladder to look at it. All I know is that it was promptly completed. After a rainstorm I will get back to you."
- "Great roofing company"
- "After calling the office and talking to Tim I realized I didn’t want to go with mohave roofing. It seemed as if my questions bothered/annoyed him and I should know everything about roofing. I am not a roofer if I was I wouldn’t be calling for a quote. I am however very happy I went with Freedom Roofing."
- "Happy staff. They keep their appointments. I'm so grateful for them. Thank you, Mohave!"
- "Very good 👍"
- "Very good company, clean, on time very good job. repaired cricket on clay roof, sealed and foamed rear patio workers very polite and did not leave a mess cleaned up after them selves manager Tim brown also on the site."
- "We had roof. They jumped right on it. At a fair price. The crew was great, did a good job and therough cleanup."
- "Adam Wall sold us with his sales pitch, saying how they often have to fix the shoddy work performed by other roofing companies. He even showed us pics. My mother, living on a fixed income, had saved enough money to get this done. Total cost of $12,000. Adam said she had to pay half upfront, which she did. Then he didn't give us a specific date on when they would start, just a vague "mid-September" time-frame. They kept putting us off a week at a time. I live in CA and have to travel to AZ to help my mother, who is Japanese and with a language barrier. I also took time off from my job in which I charge $150 per hour. They finally show up after I had been there for about 10 days. I was able to see them rip the old shingles off and that was about it before returning back to CA. My mother calls me about one week later, upset, and says there are hundreds of nails that shot through the overhang. Mainly in the back, with several in the front and some more around the sides. I tried to deal with this over the phone and was given the excuse about longer nails required to satisfy the building code. They didn't want to fix it and said it was normal. Plywood had cracked and paint is chipped. It looks horrible. Our last conversation with Adam became heated because he said his manager refused to fix the shoot through nails around the sides and the front but will only fix the back part. Adam also pointed the finger and blamed the builders of my mother's home for using "cheap wood", even after his initial comment about how well her roof had last for 23 years. We don't expect them to fix the rest of the shoot through nails around the front and the sides of her home, the splintered plywood, or the chipped paint, since they refuse to do it. I will take more time off from my work to drive back to AZ to help my mother make her roof look like it was prior to them starting their job. We will fix it ourselves, as Adam had said it was our responsibility as homeowners to fix it, in other words, we are responsible to fix their mess. My mother will begrudgingly pay the remaining $6000 for poor work. This does not see right and we are livid! Definitely NOT satisfied customers. Unless this company can fix the shoot through then I will recant this review. Until then, it remains."