This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Thomas walter and his team was really an awesome guys. They work on your place like it’s there own house. One of the best people i have meet in my life. Best of the best."
"Great experience! Jade Battiest was a great sales representative and went above and beyond to meet all of our needs. Thomas Walter and his crew were very courteous, hard working and more than efficient. The cleanup was very appreciated!"
"We had MLM replace our roof yesterday and the roof looks amazing! Our project manager Nestor Morales was extremely thorough with pictures and cleanup. I highly recommend MLM and Nestor Morales."
- "Thomas walter and his team was really an awesome guys. They work on your place like it’s there own house. One of the best people i have meet in my life. Best of the best."
- "Great experience! Jade Battiest was a great sales representative and went above and beyond to meet all of our needs. Thomas Walter and his crew were very courteous, hard working and more than efficient. The cleanup was very appreciated!"
- "We had MLM replace our roof yesterday and the roof looks amazing! Our project manager Nestor Morales was extremely thorough with pictures and cleanup. I highly recommend MLM and Nestor Morales."
- "Almost 2yrs ago I purchased windows with shutter and a lifetime warranty. We still have not gotten what was paid for. We have reach out to them numerous times because it sounds like birds have built nest where caps should be on the end. Finally this week they returned the call saying they have no plan to put caps on the ends to make this right. I tried to load pics so you can see the quality of work. Don't hire this company because your not going to get what you paid for."
- "We just had our roof installed by MLMHI and I can't say enough about process. The roof looks great (we went with Onyx Black architect shingles) and we probably just increased our home's property value due to the upgrade within a day of work. The process was stress free and seamless. Our initial Consultation with Benjamin De Boer was lots of fun and Ben delivered on everything he promised. Ben is a gem within this company and he really wants to help out the homeowner. Throughout the entire process Ben held our hand as first time roof installers. He's as honest as the day is long! Ben handled with aplomb everything we threw at him. The day of your install make certain to request Nestor as your project manager. Nestor has complete control of his roofing staff. Nestor executed on the myriad of special requests we had asked from Ben. This company under promises and over delivers.....a true rarity in this industry. Go with MLMHI, you won't be sorry!"
- "I was very pleased by my experience with Ben at MLM. Very professional, no pressure, clear explanations. Ben also took care to help me understand the insurance process. The actual roofing crew was on time, courteous and cleaned up thoroughly. Would highly recommend."
- "They came to my house and pitched a roof replacement. I scheduled a walk through, of which we walked and discussed some things. I shot an email with some questions, and they sent the contract. As I was going to sign the contract, I had just 2 real simple questions about the contract and work. I was ready to sign... Unfortunately they never responded. It was a complete waste of time, and a disappointing "what the heck" moment. Complete waste of time.. Make sure you read the contract, but you might not want to ask questions ???"
- "On 2/12/22, MLM Rep Jordan said that he could see wind or hail damage to my roof from the street view, that I could be eligible for a free roof, and he offered to send an inspector. The roof is not new, but I had inspected the month prior and had seen no wind/hail damage. MLM Inspector Diego L. arrived soon after and went on the roof. I went with (recommended). He pointed out some areas of wear and tear, but these appeared to be more age-related than any wind / hail. I asked for him to point out actual, specific examples of wind or hail damage. He could not. He again pointed to regular aging properties of the roof, and said it could "potentially" be related to wind or hail. Not a professional operation. Hope other people have better luck than I did. Was disappointed."
- "We recently used MLM to install the new roof. We worked with Joshua who has helped us to do the inspection, connect with insurance as well as connect with production team. He is professional, helpful and responsive. The installation was able to be scheduled within 3 weeks. Roof installation was completed smoothly within a day. We are satisfied with their service."
- "I worked with Ben De Boer @ MLM. He was a pleasure to work with as he stepped me through the entire process of inspecting the roof with my insurance company, working with my insurance company when there were additional questions/concerns, and through installation. Everyone involved from the beginning was professional, clear expectations set, and accurate estimates. Great company to work with. Thanks. Thanks"
- "We had a new roof put on our home and our garage. No small project. But, rest assure that our project manager, Nestor Morales and his crew were extremely professional and knowledgeable. Mr. Morales took the time to answer all of our questions and ensured that we felt comfortable with the entire process. We trusted his input and experience. That's hard to find these days. The roofs were put on in a day and a half during cold temperatures and high winds; but, this didn't stop them! The clean up around our house was incredible. You couldn't even tell we had a new roof put on. If you're looking for a professional and knowledgeable company, don't look any further! Ask for Mr. Morels and his crew:)"
- "I had my skylight in my living room due to leaking. After the installation, there were still leaking. With a quick call back, MLM made it right. They took care of me with installing a skylight and fixing all damage in the roof. They did this by bringing in an exceptional painting and drywall team that replaced the insulation, drywall and painted the damaged areas! I appreciate the professionalism from Drew, Dwayne (MLM) as well as from Eddy (drywall & paint). I will be working with all 3 of them in the future!"
- "MLM management : Your company installed the roof at my house Last year . I was waiting for my roof warranty for a long time And guys were giving me run around oh it's coming in 6 weeks but no sign of warranty in mail or email Finally I called again and Chelsea Wiley helped me and finally I got my warranty in five minutes. Thank you very much Chelsea Wiley for your outstanding work and your courtesy and good customer service. I will request management to give her best employee award. Kudos A+++++++++++ Keep up the good work Chelsea Wiley. Have a very blessed day ."
- "We are so pleased with our new roof! Every person we interfaced with was so personable and obviously committed to quality customer service. Of particular note, I would like to compliment Kevin, who knocked on the door and introduced MLM; Steven Garcia, Salesman who is so conscientious in explaining the details of obtaining the roof and follow-through as promised to make the experience so pleasant; our project manager on site, Nestor who kept us informed all day as to the progress and followed up on details to finalize the project; and finally the roofing crew headed-up by Erick, the crew chief. It is amazing that the roof can be replaced in one day!! The cleanup was so complete...no evidence that the roof had been replaced except the new roof!! What a great experience with MLM! Thank you!!"
- "We had MLM replace our entire roof last fall. James was our project manager and was wonderful! He was very easy to communicate with, and listened to our concerns about everything!! He gave us the best team( led by Nelson-ask for him!), and they worked so hard and efficiently. We chose Pacific Wave and love the look-sort of like slate. We were so impressed, we also asked James about getting some wood rot replaced and wrapped on our front rake board, and also our garage doors and basement windows. We talked with James about the cost and our budget. James listened and made things work best!! I very much recommend MLM."
- "Job was completed same day & clean up was extremely professional. A compliment to Diego Vargas for reaching out during Install to help explain the process and loop back after the job has been completed ( this for safety reason and to connect with the homeowner with any concerns). I definitely would recommend 👍!"
- "We had an excellent experience with MLM Home Improvement. Our sales representative, Ben De Boer, was amazing from day one. He was thorough, knowledgeable, and responsive. Our roof had wind damage and required a full replacement. We decided to replace our gutters as well. The workmanship was first rate - the projects were completed on time and according to the set schedule. We would recommend MLM to anyone and would definitely use them again. If you call them, ask for Ben - he really is wonderful to work with!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- N Bethesda Roofing
- No Bethesda Roofing
- North Bethesda Roofing
- Garrett Park Roofing
- Kensington Roofing
- Rockville Roofing
- W Bethesda Roofing
- Westlake Roofing
- Aspen Hill Roofing
- Wheaton Roofing
- Glenmont Roofing
- Leisure World Roofing
- Norbeck Roofing
- Potomac Roofing
- Bethesda Roofing
- Silver Spring Roofing
- Chevy Chase Village Roofing
- Chevy Chs Vlg Roofing