This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"So friendly and professional! Ash has been there to answer all of our questions even the dumb ones haha! We went with metal and the crew is amazing! The guys are efficient, quick, and super nice! Go local, go with Miller for all of your roofing!"
"Had a bad experience with a poor contractor who installed a roof for me. Called Miller and they were out the next day! I had the roof inspected and he wrote the inspection within 2 days and advised on how to get the repairs done. I'd trust this contractor for work and inspections in the future!"
"Can't say enough good about this company. Great people and quality work!!"
- "So friendly and professional! Ash has been there to answer all of our questions even the dumb ones haha! We went with metal and the crew is amazing! The guys are efficient, quick, and super nice! Go local, go with Miller for all of your roofing!"
- "Had a bad experience with a poor contractor who installed a roof for me. Called Miller and they were out the next day! I had the roof inspected and he wrote the inspection within 2 days and advised on how to get the repairs done. I'd trust this contractor for work and inspections in the future!"
- "Can't say enough good about this company. Great people and quality work!!"
- "I've hired Miller Roofing for roof issues on the commercial properties I manage for about seven years now. They've always been courteous and have done good work. Once when the leak wasn't resolved after they came back, they were back promptly and got me fixed up. Their prices have been fair, too. I just called them for another job today."
- "Bill Casey is just the nicest guy and his attitude comes through with every CS Rep I have dealt with so far. My other family members have used Miller Roofing for years. I will too."
- "They r pretty good had to call them back and may again but we will see after electrician comes. But they have called and sent someone out and I am glad of that"
- "Excellent service! Very well mannered workers."
- "Installed roof and gutters in Aug/Sept 2020. Over charged by 600+ dollars. When asking the company to validate the charges was told by the salesman Mr Black that no matter how he wrote the charges they would be the exact same pay the bill or get a lien. Spoke with the owner who assured me the matter would be resolved.... nothing ever came of it. Have made attempts to contact the company with regards to warranty issues, unable to get returned phone calls. Was told... Mr Miller is a very busy man and when he has time he will call you. Can not and will not promote this company in anyway to anyone. Strongly suggest you find someone else to donyour roofing needs.... no warranty obviously, no customer service and charges for work they did not do."
- "We had our roof and skylight replaced and the guys with Miller were great to work with and did a top notch job. We had to coordinate several odd issues with them regarding our insurance, timing, and the sale of the house, but they were very responsive and helpful throughout. The roof looks amazing and we couldn't be happier. Thanks Scott and all the guys at Miller Roofing. Will definitely use them again when needed. -L. Lewis, Russellville"
- "I needed some gutter repair, leaf guard installation, and some minor roof repair. The guy that came out and gave a quote was really nice. The lady on the phone seemed really nice. The guys that were onsite were really nice. However, there was a lot of miscommunication from the time I agreed to the service until the job was completed. The estimated timeframe to start the project was off by weeks. Even when it was supposed to start, it was days later and seemed to be a lack of communication on their end. Originally a "crew" was going to be onsite, but only toward the end was there more than one person working. There were days when nobody showed up. I would call in and get the answer of an apology for not letting me know. The quality of work was good, but the communication needs much improvement."
- "I had issues with my insurance company tryingbto cancel me due to insurance thinking my roof was too old. Miller roofing came out and inspected it and sent in a age verification letter to my insurance. They went above and beyond! Anyone else wouldnt have wanted to deal with the stuff they and i had to deal with. These guys are amazing! Definitely gained a lifelong customer."
- "Just so nice and professional and very eager to help! They made my unbelievable situation so much better thank you!!"
- "Amazing Business ran by an Amazing Family. Top of the line crews, materials, and craftmanship. Would not trust or allow another roofing company on any of my houses."
GAF-Certified Green Roofer
This contractor has committed to recycle shingles from tear offs where available and operate business in an otherwise sustainable manner. Indicates that the contractor is committed to sustainable practices, working to reduce his/her company’s impact on the environment.