Since 1954, McMahon Services and Construction has built and maintained a reputation second to none in the Home Services and Restoration Industry. What began over 55 years ago as a Home Services company has evolved into a Premier Disaster Restoration Company, including black mold removal service. We hold a "Preferred Contractor" status by many Insurance Industry Leaders, and that is no easy task! To achieve "Preferred Contractor" status, we must provide the following: Certified/Trained employees by the IICRC Quick response time to mitigate the situation Proper materials & equipment to mitigate the situation A detailed estimate that has been approved by the homeowner and insurance carrier, Compliant coverage in Liability and Workers Compensation for the Homeowner and Insurance Carrier Excellent workmanship in all areas of mitigation & construction. Complete satisfaction from the homeowner and insurance carrier Warranties on workmanship and materials
"From the day of the fire in late March, McMahon Services told us step by step what needed to be done. During a time when materials were hard to get, McMahon ordered items they knew they would need later making it possible for us to get back in our home before the holidays. The staff was caring and friendly. My wife and I thank McMahon Services for their hard work and commitment and we highly recommend them."
"Staff was polite, dedicated, hard working, cleaned up well, professional and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend this company."
"This Company is outstanding! I don’t know anything about construction, but they were patient with us and held our hand through the entire process. They actually answered they’re phones AND our questions. The job was was done well (our windows, siding and roof look awesome), on time, and at a fair price. I highly recommend McMahon Services!"
- "From the day of the fire in late March, McMahon Services told us step by step what needed to be done. During a time when materials were hard to get, McMahon ordered items they knew they would need later making it possible for us to get back in our home before the holidays. The staff was caring and friendly. My wife and I thank McMahon Services for their hard work and commitment and we highly recommend them."
- "Staff was polite, dedicated, hard working, cleaned up well, professional and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend this company."
- "This Company is outstanding! I don’t know anything about construction, but they were patient with us and held our hand through the entire process. They actually answered they’re phones AND our questions. The job was was done well (our windows, siding and roof look awesome), on time, and at a fair price. I highly recommend McMahon Services!"
- "Tom the owner was great to work with. He promptly answered all our questions. We knew we could trust everyone he sent to our home. Liz was our project manager and she was always available to make sure the remodel was going smoothly."
- "McMahon is very professional and I am very happy with the end result of their work. The floor looks great and the painting was fantastic. They also did a good job moving all of our furniture out and back in the house with great care. The one area of feedback is regarding communication. This was a large job and involved several crews during a period of 6 months. I feel that the communication between McMahon, myself, and the other contractors could’ve been better and minimized some unnecessary stress."
- "I would never use this company again. The project manager, Andrew, for our home was arrogant, untrustworthy and just plain frustrating. The subcontractors doing the work at our home left twice, as two other jobs were more important. We were left with our home in disrepair for days as they left. My husband was called names and told continually when asking questions to not micromanage. The work completed work is ok, but, the numerous damages made as they worked were not fully repaired, nor compensated for. Check other companies, McMahon was very overpriced and left us with many repairs and disheartened."
- "Had water damage in my living room ceiling that came from the water heater upstairs in the laundry room. Called the office in the morning and Tom and his crew where there a few hours later to start the drying process. Went thru my insurance so it took a few weeks to finally get everything repaired and painted, and of course definitely not the company's fault. Repairs were done in 2 days, guys were very professional and efficient. Ideally I don't want to go through something like this again but if I do I'm definitely using McMahon services."
- "Tom and Liz were very professional and attentive to my concerns. No only did the work get done in a timely manner it was better then when it got damaged. They worked around my schedule and took care of issues or questions that I had. Thanks so much 😊"
- "Great job by McMahon Services to fix and remodel post our ice dam water situation. They were professional, on time, strong communicators and the work turned out great. Thank you !!"
- "McMahon did a great job managing repairs on my home, after storm damage, replacing all of my siding, a window and door and managing fence repair. They made sure that all work was completed to my satisfaction. They repaired all screens that were damaged from the siding installation, and cleaned everything up when complete"
- "The McMahon team was the best. Responded to our issue the same day and stayed until it was done. Highly recommend them for any repair or remodel need."
- "We had water damage in our 100 yo house. Several contractors were recommended by our insurance company. I liked McMahon's attitude and style. They were great to work with. Communicating well. On time. Meticulous about mask wearing and cleanup. Followed up on the details. Don't think there was a single punch list item."
- "We searched the internet for contractors for a potential Mold issue. After reading reviews of different companies we chose McMahon Services. They came out promptly, assessed the area, and we received a free estimate the same day. Once we accepted the estimate Tom scheduled the crew for the following week. The crew arrived on-time, were very professional, courteous and finished in a day. We are very pleased with the results of the completed job. We will be contracting them again for another job in the Spring."
- "Mcmahon construction services have done 2 projects for me. First when my basement flooded, they were here at 8 am the next morning. Couldn’t have asked for a quicker response. They worked with my insurance company and were very detailed in their handling of the project. Since they did such a good job with that situation I brought them back to add another bedroom into our existing floor plan. John, Liz and the team were great. Could not have asked for a better outcome. And my kids are ecstatic!!"
- "McMahan Services did an outstanding & professional job on our water cleanup. All the people that were in & out of our home were wonderful. I received follow up calls from both the office staff & my contact person daily. I would highly recommend this company."
- "And additional detail work not available to note above. Although process was lengthy, it was complicated and we assume has corrected our issues. We will not know until the end of winter but the details we can see are wonderful and as an aside, we have been intimately involved, which they graciously endured."
- "The Customer Service and One on One is amazing. Communication is a very important key and McMahon Services is amazing. May GOD continue to be with you all on making customers like me satisfied and thankful for a job well done. Thank you all again for working. Be Safe Tom, Rosa, Liz & Crew!!"
- "McMahon Services did a great job during a difficult situation when my house was damaged due to a sewer line backup. All of the contractors were high quality with great attention to detail and very responsive to questions or changes to original plans. They were also a good value for the quality of work."
- "Our basement flooded and the stress of knowing who to call and what to do was upon us. We called McMahon services. Within an hour, John came out and assessed our situation. He explained the entire process from end to end and ensured he would handle everything....which he absolutely did! That same day, he had his crew out to start the process. We were thoroughly impressed of the care that was taken with our valuables and how quickly they executed to evacuate the damaged items. No corner went unturned and they even took the extra time to protect our hardwood floors while removing the debris. I honestly didn't think our basement would look the same.... I was wrong. Jesus led the team on reconstruction and it's even better than we had before! Special attention to the details, consistent communication on the process, phenomenal customer focus, and highly skilled workmanship is the creed of McMahon Services. I would highly recommend this team of people to anyone... They take pride in their work!!! Thank you"
- "They did a very great job. When the accident happened they came very quickly, everything was done professionally and good of quality. We had no problems with anything. After they were done they rechecked everything again making sure that everything is perfect. Special thanks to Tom, he is indeed a very good worker and a person in general. Even helped us with insurance process. 10/10. Highly recommend this company."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Gages Lake Roofing
- Grayslake Roofing
- Third Lake Roofing
- Wildwood Roofing
- Hainesville Roofing
- Round Lake Roofing
- Round Lake Beach Roofing
- Round Lake Heights Roofing
- Round Lake Park Roofing
- Round Lake Pk Roofing
- Round Lk Bch Roofing
- Round Lk Hts Roofing
- Round Lk Park Roofing
- Chesney Shores Roofing
- Fox Lake Hills Roofing
- Lake Villa Roofing
- Lindenhurst Roofing
- Venetian Village Roofing