On the surface, we're a roofing, siding, and window company, serving RI and MA homeowners since 1983. But there's more to us than that. See, we're different because we get it - home improvements can really stink, especially if you choose the wrong company. So we turned the industry on its head. We don't accept any payment until our work is complete - unheard of! And then we back that work with a full 15-year workmanship warranty. Plus, we show up on time and we call you back. We deliver award-winning craftsmanship and people actually like us. Holding ourselves to a higher standard isn't easy. It all comes down to an elite team working together and that's where we excel.
"We contracted with Marshall Building and Remodeling to vinyl side our home as well as install new gutters, downspouts, and shutters. We had enlisted other quotes and I also researched the BBB and on-line reviews to try to be a wise consumer. Hands down this was the best home service company we have ever used in all our years of home ownership. From the first phone call with Megan, a timely meeting with Dave Marshall was arranged to discuss a plan moving forward and I felt then and there that we were in good hands. The team was here promptly on the first day and worked every day from 7am to 6pm. They started work as soon as they arrived and took very few breaks while they quietly went about the task at hand. The job was completed in 5 working days.....amazing! They also did a great job of cleaning up when finished. On the final day, Dave G. came by and did a walk through to ensure all was complete to our satisfaction. We absolutely love the new 'clothes' on our home and we would highly recommend Marshall for your home improvement needs. Kathie and Gary LaChance"
"Marshall was outstanding from the first representative to the last worker who came out and answered all our questions. They walked us through the entire process of our project including the visualization which was very cool to see what our house was going to look like. They are rightfully a busy company so get on their calendar. We paid only after project was completed. We can not recommend Marshall highly enough. Kind, considerate, hard working and on time. A+ company."
"Our experience with Marshall’s Company was everything we expected from a professional contractor. We had our entire home vinyl sided as well as some window replacements. The salesman who came to our home was exceptionally accommodating. Our home is a 110 year old Box Colonial with an attached screened-in- porch with a tremendous amount of detail. Our goal in siding it was to retain the character of the home while updating the outside so there would no longer be extensive upkeep. We weren’t pressured or rushed by Adam (our salesman)to make a decision. He offered his expertise when asked and we found his knowledge to be very helpful in making decisions. He came to our home several times prior to our signing a contract and when we finally did we felt confident it was the right decision with the right company. Our phone calls were answered almost immediately and every question was not only answered but explanations were given for every answer he provided. Adam was the best. He went above and beyond what was necessary. I could not have been happier with this company representative. Once we signed contracts, the office members were in contact with us to discuss times and expectations. Prior to the actual work being done we were provided another “walk through” by the project manager to ensure every detail would be properly done. The workers arrived shortly afterward and proceeded to work on our home without interruption until it was finished. We did have a few requests during the project that did change the contract, however, these requests were met with professionalism and were regarded as reasonable. We were assured that the only result the company wanted was a satisfied customer. The final step was another walk - through with the project manager. Every detail was inspected and there were absolutely no disappointments from us. We would recommend no other company to do this scope of work and are elated our choice was Marshall’s. Everything this company promised it provided. Our before and after pictures are with the company and we believe you would be amazed with the difference you saw between the two. Happy customers, Valerie and Glenn Williams"
- "We contracted with Marshall Building and Remodeling to vinyl side our home as well as install new gutters, downspouts, and shutters. We had enlisted other quotes and I also researched the BBB and on-line reviews to try to be a wise consumer. Hands down this was the best home service company we have ever used in all our years of home ownership. From the first phone call with Megan, a timely meeting with Dave Marshall was arranged to discuss a plan moving forward and I felt then and there that we were in good hands. The team was here promptly on the first day and worked every day from 7am to 6pm. They started work as soon as they arrived and took very few breaks while they quietly went about the task at hand. The job was completed in 5 working days.....amazing! They also did a great job of cleaning up when finished. On the final day, Dave G. came by and did a walk through to ensure all was complete to our satisfaction. We absolutely love the new 'clothes' on our home and we would highly recommend Marshall for your home improvement needs. Kathie and Gary LaChance"
- "Marshall was outstanding from the first representative to the last worker who came out and answered all our questions. They walked us through the entire process of our project including the visualization which was very cool to see what our house was going to look like. They are rightfully a busy company so get on their calendar. We paid only after project was completed. We can not recommend Marshall highly enough. Kind, considerate, hard working and on time. A+ company."
- "Our experience with Marshall’s Company was everything we expected from a professional contractor. We had our entire home vinyl sided as well as some window replacements. The salesman who came to our home was exceptionally accommodating. Our home is a 110 year old Box Colonial with an attached screened-in- porch with a tremendous amount of detail. Our goal in siding it was to retain the character of the home while updating the outside so there would no longer be extensive upkeep. We weren’t pressured or rushed by Adam (our salesman)to make a decision. He offered his expertise when asked and we found his knowledge to be very helpful in making decisions. He came to our home several times prior to our signing a contract and when we finally did we felt confident it was the right decision with the right company. Our phone calls were answered almost immediately and every question was not only answered but explanations were given for every answer he provided. Adam was the best. He went above and beyond what was necessary. I could not have been happier with this company representative. Once we signed contracts, the office members were in contact with us to discuss times and expectations. Prior to the actual work being done we were provided another “walk through” by the project manager to ensure every detail would be properly done. The workers arrived shortly afterward and proceeded to work on our home without interruption until it was finished. We did have a few requests during the project that did change the contract, however, these requests were met with professionalism and were regarded as reasonable. We were assured that the only result the company wanted was a satisfied customer. The final step was another walk - through with the project manager. Every detail was inspected and there were absolutely no disappointments from us. We would recommend no other company to do this scope of work and are elated our choice was Marshall’s. Everything this company promised it provided. Our before and after pictures are with the company and we believe you would be amazed with the difference you saw between the two. Happy customers, Valerie and Glenn Williams"
- "From start to finish Marshall went above and beyond and we couldn’t be happier with our new windows! Dave walked us through the process so we knew exactly what to expect. The crew was very professional and super clean! Meg in the office was always available and checked in to make sure we were happy throughout the whole process. Such a great company to work with, I’m so happy we chose them! Anyone looking to replace their windows should absolutely call them! Thank you Marshall, our siding is next! 😉"
- "What a stellar company! We had Marshall fix and reshingle our roof and we are slowly replacing all our windows, we refuse to do business with anyone else! Superb workmanship throughout very efficient and courteous, pricing is very reasonable and as a bonus you get actual contact with a human being who listens and truly cares about you and your home! Great family oriented company.We strongly recommended them."
- "This is the third time that we have hired Marshall building to do work on our home. Each time we worked with John Marshall who helped us through all of the projects. We could not have asked to work with a more friendly and professional person than John. He even went as far as attending to a detail that was out of the realm of his responsibility, on his day off and after hours. Everyone that we dealt with during our projects did an outstanding job from beginning to end, from the scheduling people in the office to the people on site that performed the work. The jobs were always completed as contracted and on schedule. Marshall building is a wonderful family run business and we would highly recommend them for any of your window, roofing or siding needs. Thanks to the entire Marshall Team. John and Linda"
- "Marshall recently replaced our roof and installed vinyl siding. The process from start to finish was seamless. Great communication throughout the process. The team, especially for vinyl siding who was at my house for 3+ weeks, kept my yard incredibly clean. Marshall wasn’t the cheapest quote I got but I’m happy I selected them. It was worth the extra money for the quality!"
- "Marshall replaced all the windows in my 65 year old house. They were just awesome. The crew was extremely polite and courteous, they were continually cleaning as they worked, their tools, truck and uniforms were clean and new. It was a very difficult installation and they did an excellent job. They all got along well and there was no yelling and swearing as you might normally hear with construction workers. My wife and I were very impressed with their skill."
- "Marshall's is Amazing! I was referred by a neighbor who was very pleased with the results of her windows. From the first moment I met Dave - I knew I wanted Marshall's to install my windows and doors. Dave was personable and made me feel valued! He also promptly returned e-mails regarding my questions and concerns which put me at ease. The installers were also Fantastic! Kudos to the Marshall's team for being exceptional in all areas from start to finish!"
- "We were thoroughly pleased with the wonderful job Marshall Building & Remodeling did in installing 10 new windows for us. From start to finish all the staff members including Adam, Megan, and Derek from the office were extremely professional, polite, and responsive to any questions we had. The two window installers, Dennis & Bedri, who did a fabulous job, even showed up a little early on the day of the job and finished the job more quickly than we had anticipated. They were hard working and focused on the job they had to do and they did a great job with the installation and clean up. I would highly recommend Marshall to do window or other types of construction jobs to anyone who wants a local, high-quality company to do their work. Marshall’s price was in the middle of the 3 estimates we received and we are very happy with the high quality and guarantee that comes along with the Harvey windows they use."
- "Our experience with Marshall Building & Remodelling has been great every step of the way. Interactions with their staff and crew were always friendly and professional. They were responsive to our questions and concerns and made sure we were happy with their work. We had our raised ranch and detached garage resided with vinyl and I would recommend anyone in the market for that to reach out to Marshall. They will definitely be on our list for future work."
- "Family run business. They replaced several windows in our house. From start to finish, they were highly professional and highly responsive. They kept us informed of delays and scheduling and made adjustments to the project that were best suited for our house without increasing costs. Highly recommend their work!"
- "We can't rave enough about the amazing job that Dennis did. His non-stop work and his attention to detail are such a fantastic quality. Combine that with his expert workmanship and you have quite an employee that works so hard for your Company. He showed up early every morning and worked until the sun was setting. Courteous too. He removed the old siding, installed insulation, installed the windows, resided the house, new gutter, and did lots of other stuff to insure that the whole job was done correctly and to the specs of the contract. I would have him work on our home again in a heartbeat! Thanks to all from your Company. You all work together to make sure that the customer is beyond satisfied with the performed work! Thanks again!!!!"
- "Marshall's vinyl sided my house. They did an excellent job. They're customer service is A++. Excellent communication, very professional. It truly is a breath of fresh air to know there are still companies out there who care about their customers. Everyone works as a team and it shows. They started and finished the siding ahead of schedule. I speak nothing but praise about Marshalls. I will definitely will recommend them."
- "From start to finish, working with Marshall Builders was a dream! They listened to all of me and my husband's wants, respectfully offered styling opinions, and gave us peace of mind that everything was going to go smoothly. Boy did it ever. The final product is something I am proud to say is ours. With financing available too, it was a no brainer. The customer service is on point. Anytime we called or emailed with a question or a concern, we were promptly answered. The staff was all so polite and professional. This company is the epitome of quality. They use high quality materials and have a specific eye for details. Everything put together creates an amazing product. Thank you for making our home feel like new!! I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for siding, window or roofing needs."
- "We couldn’t be more pleased with our experience with Marshall Building and Renovation. We had 19 double-hung and a bow window replaced. Every step in the process was pleasant and professional. The price for the job was good and the installation was fast and well done. The sales representative was fully knowledged on the company as well as the products and process. Representatives from the company continually updated me on the status of the job scheduling and progress. The installation team was friendly, professional, fast, and thorough. They did a fantastic job and cleaned up completely. We are very happy with the windows we chose (Harvey’s) and the work that Marshall did. I highly recommend them."
- "Marshall building quoted us a reasonable price for the work. They kept us updated on when the work would begin. The workers showed up on time and the crew worked quickly and professionally to get the work done in one morning. I am very satisfied with them and I have another house that needs a new roof and I will certainly give them my business."
- "I dealt with John Marshall on my first phone call and told him I needed two roofs done in a short time frame he was very accommodating came out that day to measure the roofs dropped off samples of shingles the next day with this being two weeks before Christmas! He quoted me a reasonable price that I was very happy with and told him it’s a go when can you be here? Smooth sailing from beginning to end just the nicest family to deal with who gave us outstanding service and again a big Thank You💕wishing the Marshall family business a prosperous 2022;)"
- "So pleased with the work done by Marshall Building & Remodeling. We had them replace our old, outdated picture window with a Harvey triple mulled double hung window. Thanks to Jake who did a superb installation job and to Dave Santos, the Marshall rep who helped us with the process. We highly recommend Marshall for their high quality workmanship and professionalism."
- "Everything you could hope for when hiring a company to take on a huge project. We were absolutely thrilled with the professionalism and quality of workmanship performed. The entire team at Marshall was helpful throughout the whole process. We would highly recommend them to anybody looking for quality service and upgrades to their home as they went above and beyond our expectations!"
- "We contacted Marshall's after reading the various reviews on line. Perfect along with a perfect rating with the BBB. The whole process from beginning to end was professional and more then met our expectations. The three large windows and patio slider were more that 30 years old and in need of replacement. The price was fair and the whole process from beginning to end was great. The installers Justin & Wally were exceptional professionals. Over he years we've had a number of trades people here and I can usually tell if they know what their doing. These two guys were great. They were efficient and courteous and when done left the job site spotless. I will recommend Marshall's to any one who asks."
- "Marshall building and remodeling are everything you hope for when hiring a company to take on a huge project. Our house as you can see from the pics was a complete disaster. Poor work from a prior company resulted in less than 7 years later needing our siding redone. This time we wanted to do something that will last a lifetime so we did the vinyl. Everything from the initial consultation, to the straight forward contract, to the construction was so pleasant and seamless. There are no games, you get what you pay for. This project took the guys about 2 1/2 days in total (rain in between). The guys doing the work are artists. It's the only way I can describe it. The way they all work together and seamlessly create this absolutely perfect final masterpiece should be the blueprint for other companies. They are all extremely kind and friendly which matches every other person at Marshall we dealt with along the way. The work that these guys do is flawless. 1000% detail oriented and when I say flawless I mean flawless. I wish Marshall did more than siding. I will forever be grateful to Marshall and their team and would most highly recommend them to everyone."
- "We went with Marshall Builder's on a recommendation from a family member. We were interested in vinyl siding out home. From the beginning to the very end of the project it was handled very professionally. The office staff were extremely professional , answered every question and were very knowledgeable. The field staff were prompt, meticulous, hard working and left the job site clean at the end of every day. The house looks beautiful. Marshall Builder's is a family business and now we feel like we are part the family........THANK YOU everyone for a wonderful experience.!"
- "I had seven windows and a patio door replaced with Harvey windows. The quality of the product is very high, although the screens are loose-fitting and a bit flimsy. Everyone with whom I dealt was very pleasant and helpful. Because of the siding type on my home, they had to remove most of the siding to accomplish the job. They replaced the siding so that areas where fading had not occurred (behind shutters and trim) were placed in exactly the same positions. I have already recommended them to others who are considering window replacements."
- "The roof came out well, a very satisfying result. I was impressed at the speed at which the work was completed. Including setup, actual roofing, clean up and breakdown. Just a nice job-well done, from quote to finish. I would use Marshall again in future without a second thought. All around a great experience."
- "I am extremely impressed by the window installation that was completed by Marshall Building & Remodeling. From the start there was ongoing updates of communication and everyone was so friendly. The work that Dennis did on our house was quick, organized, thorough and there was never a mess left behind. He arrived when he said he would, was clean and organized from start to finish, and even worked on the weekend to complete the job. We really appreciated him! If you are looking for new windows, they would be my first recommendation from experience. Thank you to the Marshall Team!"
- "Positively the best in every way. They follow the cardinal rule of a successful business... under promise and over deliver! We could not be more satisfied with the entire experience... THANKS!"
- "So from the very first call to Marshall Building - I knew I was In good hands. I don’t know how long Matt @ WPRO has been making noise about this company - Tom Marshall this….Tom Marshall that….but whatever they’re paying him it can’t be enough. I finally called and was introduced to Megan - you know how that first point of contact can make or break a deal - well she “had me at hello”. She was beaming through the phone and made my serious investment I was about to make replacing my roof - seamless. We set up an appointment with her associate - who showed up early to our appointment and took the liberty to begin taking pictures. Right on time - a knock on the door - a firm handshake and John begins his Q & A. He guides me through what the project will look and feel like - said it was going to be done in one day ( I didn’t believe him ) contracts give timelines and never keep them ! I kept pushing “one day” and he was like - we’ll do it in ONE DAY. So we do the estimate - the colors pending the Mrs. approval - and I was like I’m just going to use this Company. Yes - I’m crazy but not stupid. I did get quotes and promises from established and “fly by night” contractors. They were close enough (slightly more) but I was convinced I’d be getting what I was paying for. I signed the quote and it was off to the races. Two days go by and I get a door delivery of ready for this Cape Cod Chocolates. Not a stingy box a big deal box of chocolates that I dive into reading a note thanking me for my business. Hell - no one does stuff like this. But they do !! Again Megan calls sets up a date about 10 days out ! This is where the magic begins - a “big” dumpster shows up and is gently placed in my driveway - two teams of ten men each …for you counting at home that’s 20 guys !!"
- "This is a wonderful company. Their workmanship is superb. Their employees are efficient, respectful, accommodating and diligent in their work. They have done exactly as promised and only paid after the job was completed and I was satisfied. They are more than a five star company and I would recommend them to anyone without reservation."
- "Marshall just resided a large 3-family house for me in N Attleboro. David was a great point of contact for the project and the guys did an amazing job. I will be calling them for my next project. Thanks again guys!"
- "When we decided to make a major investment and side our home, we remembered the radio ad for Marshall Building & Remodeling that we hear every day while we’re out walking. No money down, 15 year warranty, they’re not happy until you’re happy and payment only when the project is complete and you’re satisfied. And we thought, is that really true? Who does that? Well, I’m a firm believer in reading reviews and every review I read about Marshall’s was positive and every customer rated them 5 stars. And now I get to add my own 5 star review. The workmanship is beyond exceptional and our house looks beautiful! We’ve received compliments from family, friends, neighbors, strangers and even the building inspector! If we had to do it all over again, we would in a heartbeat and we wouldn’t change a thing! But what you also need to know, and what became evident from the very beginning, is that Team Marshall truly cares about you and your home...you are NOT just a job or a contract to them. And so to Meg, Judy and Derek; to Jake who did a beautiful job installing my new front door and side lites; to Project Manager and Field Managers Taylor, David John and Anatoly and to Nixon and his entire crew whose skills are, without a doubt, second to none....thank you, thank you, thank you! We hope you enjoyed working with us as much as we enjoyed working with you! And to those of you who, like me, put their faith and trust in reviews, trust Team Marshall and enjoy the experience!"
- "Everyone I dealt with was accommodating, friendly and professional. The installation was done quickly and beautifully. I love the windows especially my patio door. I very seldom recommend businesses-but this 5 star."
- "We had Harvey replacement windows installed by Marshall Building and Remodeling. Everyone, from their sales rep to the people in the office to the guys, Nick and Josh, who installed, were fantastic. They were all courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and went out of their way to make this process easy. With a lifetime guarantee on the windows and a 15 year guarantee on the work, we felt we couldn’t go wrong! The windows look great! Thanks so much!!"
- "Absolutely amazing experience with this company! They replaced our standard, barely functioning front door with a gorgeous modern door. Everyone at the company was responsive, professional, and incredibly kind. We are contacting them again to install siding next... we can't wait to work with them again!"
- "We had an over-sized slider for our patio replaced and everything about this job was wonderful- not to mention saving THOUSANDS over the quoted price by Anderson. The door arrived when they said it would and Bob & Bobby did a fantastic job with the removal of the old as well as the installation of the new. They were really nice, courteous, and clean. They cleaned up every last bit of debris. We are planning on putting in new windows and siding in the next couple of years and will, without a doubt, use Marshall's again!"
- "Not the cheapest cost (right in the middle of 5) but I'm so glad to use Marshall. Come on time, stripped and installed new shingles on over 2400 sq ft of roof....showed up on time finished in one day (I'm still amazed, having personally roofed 5 different houses in the past) Cleaned everything up. Crew was FANTASTIC. Sometimes quality work costs more and in this case it was worth it."
- "Communication from start to finish excellent. Great family run company. Thanks for the great service"
- "Marshall Building Company was very professional. They listened to us and everything we envisioned happened! Our dream of vinyl siding our house turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Our house looks beautiful. The project manager Taylor, the whole crew, and David were all phenomenal. I highly recommend going with Marshall Building if you are looking for great service, and workmanship. A+ service and quality!"
- "We had our windows replaced by the Marshall team in July. It was such a positive experience that we called them again for our new roof, siding, and gutters. From beginning to end, this team puts the customer first. They were always available for our many questions during the planning phase and made us feel like a priority. The build teams were fast, efficient, and professional. We are extremely satisfied with the results!"
- "Our experience with Marshall has been nothing short of amazing! We had them roof our addition in back about 10 years ago and it still looks amazing, and so we hired them back to roof our main house- and it was done in a day, with our property cleaner than when they got here! We would highly recommend Marshall. Plus they sent us a box of chocolates for being return customers ;)"
- "Just had my roof replaced by Marshall Building & Remodeling. I contacted 6 different local roofing companies and they impressed me most and came back with the most appealing estimate. It look a little longer than I would have liked to schedule (about 6-8 weeks from hire to install) but once the workers arrived they were done in less than a day (arrived at about 7:30am completed work by about 3:30). They did a thorough job preparing and cleaning up the area around the house and the yard (which was great because it was fall and I had a lot less leaf raking to do that weekend!) cleaned out my gutters, etc. There was one small snafu where the shingles I had originally asked for in the 1st week speaking to the salesman that I had asked to switch in the 2nd never made it to my file. So when they arrived morning of, I noticed the brand and color on the packaging and mentioned it to the project manager. They had the right shingles delivered before the workers were ready to put them on the house. Great job - we can't guarantee there will never be a problem - it is all about how you fix it! And they did! Overall I would definitely recommend them - Cost what they estimated, lowest estimate I received compared to 6 companies, outstanding customer service, workers were fast and efficient. I give them 5 stars! Great job!"
- "Tim, Nick, and Josh were a great team. They worked well together; quickly and carefully installing 29 windows in my hundred year old house. They were very friendly, neat and organized. My windows look great, could not be happier! Thanks guys."
- "I'm very happy with my new roof installed by Marshal Building & Remodeling. The installation crew was outstanding! They arrived on time and completed the job in one day. Their work was excellent and they removed all the debris. I highly recommend Marshall Building & Remodeling."
"Contractor was very professional"
- "Contractor was very professional"
- "Wonderful Team"
- "OUTSTANDING CONTRACTOR"
- "PROFESSIONAL CAPALBE TIMELY"
- "I HAVE USED MARSHALL BUILDING"
- "HAPPY CUSTOMER"
- "Marshall Building & Remodeling"
- "Professional Contractor with friendly service"
- "SHOWED UP ON TIME VERY"
- "MARSHALL BUILDING AND REMODELING WAS"
- "VERY PROFESSIONAL"
- "MARSHALL REMOLDING!"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "PROFESSIONAL TRANSPORENT!"
- "PROFESSIONALS GREAT RESULTS."
- "GREAT WORK"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "PROFESSIONAL & COURTEOUS."
- "WE ERE NOT HOME WHEN THEY ARRIVED, WHEN"
- "QUALITY CONTRACTOR"
- "PROFESSIONALLY RUN FAMILY BUSINESS"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "GREAT TEAM"
- "Great company and great customer service."
- "PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION"
- "Extremely professional and knowledgeable contracting company."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
This contractor is a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Riverside Roofing
- Barrington Roofing
- E Providence Roofing
- East Providence Roofing
- Warwick Roofing
- Conimicut Roofing
- Rumford Roofing
- Seekonk Roofing
- Cranston Roofing
- Warren Roofing
- Providence Roofing
- Pawtucket Roofing
- N Providence Roofing
- North Providence Roofing
- Darlington Roofing
- Bristol Roofing
- Swansea Roofing
- Rehoboth Roofing