This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Preston’s team was great!! Preston, Drew, Michael and Luis came in and everyone knew exactly what they needed to do. They arrived on time, professional and efficient in their skills. They were also very knowledgeable, were able to guide me to understand and break down the details of the damage. Jesse the plumber knew exactly what needed to be done To repair the problem. What a Great Team!! Way to go!! I’ll will always use Mackenzie in all my next projects!"
"MacKenzie is definitely the most trustworthy business we went with for water restoration. They were fast and on time. They did not rush but helped my wife and I understand the process and helped us along the way. Amazing team members from MacKenzie! Drew, Preston, and Carter all did such an amazing job inside and keeping us informed in anything they did. All 3 guys were hard working, trustworthy, and extremely professional. They did such an amazing job! I would not trust any other company other than MacKenzie and I would request those 3 young men if I ever do have a problem again!"
"I could not have been more pleased with the work done. These guys did a great job and kept me informed every step of the way! I would give them my highest recommendation and definitely choose them again for another project!"
- "Preston’s team was great!! Preston, Drew, Michael and Luis came in and everyone knew exactly what they needed to do. They arrived on time, professional and efficient in their skills. They were also very knowledgeable, were able to guide me to understand and break down the details of the damage. Jesse the plumber knew exactly what needed to be done To repair the problem. What a Great Team!! Way to go!! I’ll will always use Mackenzie in all my next projects!"
- "MacKenzie is definitely the most trustworthy business we went with for water restoration. They were fast and on time. They did not rush but helped my wife and I understand the process and helped us along the way. Amazing team members from MacKenzie! Drew, Preston, and Carter all did such an amazing job inside and keeping us informed in anything they did. All 3 guys were hard working, trustworthy, and extremely professional. They did such an amazing job! I would not trust any other company other than MacKenzie and I would request those 3 young men if I ever do have a problem again!"
- "I could not have been more pleased with the work done. These guys did a great job and kept me informed every step of the way! I would give them my highest recommendation and definitely choose them again for another project!"
- "MacKenzie Restorations is in the process of restoring my home after water damage. Their contents department did an excellent job packing my things and storing them while work was being done on my house. The team packed my things with care. They took pictures of everything so that when they returned to unpack, the items could be placed exactly how they were supposed to be. Ingrid, Louisa, Cristina, Cassandra, were organized and careful. Steven, Carlos, Thomas and Nick did a great job loading and offloading my belongings on the truck and getting them out and then back into the house. They ensured the move was orderly without damaging walls, floors or my items. They were all terrific."
- "Great Company. Had tornado damage so there were multiple things that had to be repaired. Cannot say enough about Greg P., he made this process go very smooth. Great communication and made sure our scope of work was comprehensive. Would recommend Mackenzie 10 times out of 10 !!"
- "This is the second claim I used them. The first time my insurance company recommended them for inside wall repairs due water pipe damages. A couple of months later hail/rain damage included a damaged ceiling leak. Mackenzie was my first and only call. Their adjuster was very thorough for total roof and interior repairs. From the office staff to the work crews, they were always respectful of my schedule from the beginning to completion. Project managers Jessie and David always kept me up to date!"
- "I used MacKenzie Restoration to do asbestos abatement and add new flooring. Randi, who helped with my quotes and coordination made everything so extremely easy for me. I have 2 small children and a family with special needs and she helped through all the changes to plans and made sure everything got scheduled quickly and conveniently. Abran and Adrian's team did an amazing job all the work was done quickly and with good communication. I have an older home and have had many encounters with contractors and crews and have never had such a easy experience. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again."
- "I had a water leak in my home and needed someone to make sure the walls were dry and ready for repair. I searched Google and decided to go with MacKenzie Restoration. I had a great experience from beginning to end. I received same day service, and Preston and his crew came out each day to ensure the walls were drying properly. I always received a call before they came out and they kept me completely informed during the restoration process. I would definitely recommend this business."
- "Jan and Lance were spectacular, very service minded and first class professionals. The entire company was filled with the same type of staff. They all deserve recognition for their faithfulness and the great outcome we received."
- "A.B. and Simon responded quickly and addressed the unexpected water in our house. They quickly set up fans and dehumidifier and drove over 50 miles 3 days in a row to test moisture levels in our home. MacKenzie has just started the extensive repairs needed on our property from the hail storm but I am please with what has been done so far."
- "Simon and Nick are wonderful to work with. It has truly helped having them to help make this water disaster more bearable. Hats off to these two young professionals"
- "The February 2021 freeze caused 4 leaks in my home which resulted in mold. MacKenzie responded quickly to complete the mold remediation. Mason, Simon, and A.B. were very professional and did an amazing job. Randi in the office who handles estimates always answered my many questions. I appreciated the amazing job they did on my home. You can feel you are making a good choice if you ever need their services. Thanks for a job well done. I do highly recommend MacKenzie Restorstion"
- "I had to have water mitigation due to a slow leak in the foundation. Simon came in and was very professional and knowledgeable, something that you would expect of a seasoned professional! This young man exceeded my expectations and presented himself as a proper representation for MacKenzie Restoration. I wish all of my service technicians had his work ethic and pride in service!"
- "Who could ever forget San Antonio’s snowageddon of 2021? Last February I received a call from a very good tenant of ours reporting several broken plumbing pipes. “Water everywhere” Yikes! There was never any question of who We should call. I knew MacKenzie Restoration has had a great reputation for many years in San Antonio. The water mitigation process was scheduled quickly and completed in a timely manner. Once the water damage was under control Aurelio Barrera with MacKenzie Restoration was assigned the repair end of the project. He was a real pleasure to work with and kept me informed of the project every step of the way. (Several times after hours in spite of his heavy schedule) Our tenant is in the military and had a narrow window of time to meet with Mr. Barrera for the project assessment but he patiently worked around her schedule and finished the project quickly. In spite of so much demand for their services all at once after the storm MacKenzie Restoration was able to put our rental property back together quickly and in the words of our tenant “Everything looks brand new again”. Many thanks to MacKenzie Restoration! I am proud to highly recommend this company that helped out so much with a difficult situation! Sincerely, James and Shelley Holmes"
- "I usually do the rating but do not add details. I felt compelled to say something about Preston and Anthony’s excellent service and professionalism. Preston communicated with my husband and I throughout the entire process. He had vast knowledge and explained in laymen’s terms each step. Anyone who knows me is well aware that I will ask specific questions and challenge where I disagree. Preston phoned prior to his arrival and was on time, and upon his departure he provided a breakdown of what was done and next steps. Anthony was efficient and didn’t miss any impacted area throughout the home. Both young men had a work ethic that companies dream of having in their employees. Mackenzie Restoration is lucky to have them."
- "My wife and I worked with Mr. Aurelio "JR" Barrera and his crew (Jesus, Josh, Jerry). They did our restoration repairs of our walls, ceilings, and floors due to water damage from the winter storm that hit the San Antonio area. JR and team were super professional. We were impressed with how clean and efficient with the repairs that were done. We really appreciated the staging of our rooms so that we could still live in the space during the repairs. Since we have never had repair work done before their knowledge of paint and floors was most helpful in assisting us with our final selections on our floors and paint. The end result looks great and we are very happy with the work/craftsmanship. We would definitely recommend them for your repairs, flooring, and painting."
- "All the guys at Mackenzie are awesome, from Jonathan Clark keeping on top of things in a timely manner with the care and compassion as if it’s his own home to the project team with JR and His guys working from sun up to sun down barely stopping to breathe it seems; These gentleman mean business and get it done with quality care and assurance that their work will stay solid and weather the times. You won’t go wrong choosing this company they hold true to their company slogan “restoring homes & lives”"
- "The team at MacKenzie Restoration was a pleasure to work with. Communication was proactive and frequent and they took the time to make sure everything was understood. Lance Taylor and his team of David, Rudy and Anthony Guerrero were professional, courteous and treated my home as if it was their own. The work was of high quality and they ensured I was completely happy with the results. Highly recommend!"
- "During the Texas freeze, a pipe broke in the attic of my office and flooded. We called Mackenzie restoration and they arrived on site promptly to began the water evacuation process. JR and his team of professionals, including Andrew, Josh, David and Rudy, put us at ease, were on time, kept us informed about the progress, and did what it took to help our office become functional again. They are respectful and trustworthy. I recommend the “old-school” professionalism of Mackenzie to everyone!"
- "We had them come through for a water mitigation and one of the specialist Keith Owen was exceptionally professional with us. He always introduced himself and told us what he was here for and asked entry to the household. Always let us know by phone call when he was going to show up and always on time. Told us how much time estimated the work will be done and made sure to make any concerns or inquiries we had a priority with the him. Keith was very friendly and professional throughout our water repair & mitigation. Will recommend and refer back to MacKenzie Restoration Inc. because of Keith Owen."
- "JR’s team of Jerry and other craftsmen overall did a fantastic job on their craft. Their work left me very satisfied in that I could not tell where the damage was when they finished. There were some small delays in the work, but nothing too great in length of time. Being very familiar with contract work-this can be expected at times. One thing that I appreciate the most is this company holds their faith in God on their sleeve. If you are looking for a company that will: — Do great quality work is if it was their own home — Give you their word and honor it — Honor Jesus in their work and in respecting the home owner Then you will want to choose this company. I now have them on speed dial and will use them from now on when I need work done on my home. Blessings to John MacKenzie and his family, and the company, to JR and his family, to Jerry and his family, and all the other fine craftsmen that worked on this job. We appreciate what you do."
- "Keith and Benny came to help with my water damage cleanup. Both of them were nice, professional, and courteous. They did a great job of placing the items aside and making sure that the parts of the house i needed looked at were properly taken care of. They were also informative through the whole process. I highly recommend them for the job next time."
- "The finished product is incredible. Rudy and David did a wonderful job. Lance was always available to answer any questions. Well worth the money."
- "My father used this company while he was actively dying of cancer, he ended up passing away in May of 2020, they have harassed us non stop for money from my father who passed away. I have gotten 3-5 calls per week when I did not even sign up for the work and am now being called by an Atty harassing us. They didn’t even fix the mold! We have asked repeatedly they come and finish their work because we aren’t going to pay for something that was not even completed, the house still has mold and we are going to have to have another company come out and actually do the work they were supposed to and are billing for. They have been EXTREMELY unprofessional to both myself and my sister and the Atty they have calling now has been telling us we are refusing to take responsibility when the job WAS NOT DONE AND HAS TO BE REDONE BECAUSE THEY DO SUCH POOR WORK! I’m not paying for my dads bill for work they didn’t even complete. How sorry to take advantage of an elderly man on hospice trying to get a mold problem fixed, not even fix it because dad didn’t realize they didn’t even finish the work, then harass him as he is dying and then his family LITERALLY the day after he died. Horrible company!!!! AWFUL!!!! Steer clear! There is literally still mold everywhere! They did NOT do the job and they are SO aggressive wanting money for work they didn’t even complete because my dad was too ill to realize!"
- "After calling several places to help with mold remediation, I was very happy to come across MacKenzie. From the start they were ready to help me, other companies didn't call back or follow-up. I was in contact with Randi and she was very responsive, helpful and accommodating thru the entire process. She was great to work with. Keith was the individual that came out to my home and he was very professional and helpful, he took the time to answer questions and he did a great job. I highly recommend MacKenzie, they were by far excellent to work with."
- "HAD A LEAK IN MY CEILING WAS REFERRED TO THIS COMPANY AND OMG THE SERVICE AND PROFESSIONALISM IS LIKE NONE OTHER. I SPOKE WITH JAN AND FELT LIKE HER KNEW HER MY WHOLE LIFE. THEN I MET ANDREW AND PHIL REALLY NICE AND DOWN TO EARTH AS WELL. I HAVE A NEWBORN BABY IN THE HOUSE AND THEY MADE SURE NO BACTERIA WOULD SPREAD AND MADE SURE TO STOP ANY AND ALL MOLD FROM GROWING ALSO. IF YOU NEED A COMPANY AND UNSURE OF WHO TO USE.. THIS IS ONE COMPANY THAT WILL NOT DISAPPOINT I WILL USE THEM FROM HERE ON OUT WITH ANY OTHER ISSUES I HAVE... THANKS AGAIN😁😁😁😁 THIS COMPANY TRULY ROCKS!!!!"
- "Keith was so friendly, courteous, patient, informative, respective, timely, reassuring, and 100 more adjectives at a time that my family felt like we needed a life raft due to water coming from a water leak. The company is top notch but Keith rings through with their value and sincerity. Thank you a 100 times over to Keith and MacKenzie Restoration Inc"
- "Mackenzie Restoration was called to my flooded house when we returned on Christmas Eve. Bennie and Andrew showed up ready to work and take care of our family in a devastating time. Jan continuously followed up and checked on us every day, multiple times a day to assure everything was great. I would highly recommend Mackenzie Restoration and would use them every single time! This is a Varsity level company that cares for their customers and will do whatever, whenever, and assure the work is done completely!"
- "We had a broken pipe that flooded our master bathroom and ruined the carpet in our bedroom. MacKenzie Restoration was the first company I called. A dear lady named Jan got help to us immediately and followed our case all the way through. Andrew was the lead technician and was professional, courteous and kept us informed of the steps they were taking all throughout the process. He and his teammate Benny are the best! I highly recommend MacKenzie Restoration!! Ask for a Jan and see if Andrew and Bennie are available!!!"
- "Andrew was amazing with all the work he did and kept me informed throughout the whole process. He made sure all my answers were answered and kept up with me through the week to check up on the clean up. Jen was also very professional and helpful throughout the process of everything. She worked with my schedule to set up the appointments. Overall very good and professional company!"
- "Jonathan Clark/ contractor, was very professional, he was always on time to open up the door. He was very knowledgeable about the project and answered all my questions. He always got back to me in a timely manner. All in all great guy, great business! Can't wait to work with him again!"
- "The team assigned to assess the damage responded quickly and professionally. The team assigned to do the repair work was equally impressive. The Project Manager AB kept me informed every step of the way, and completed the project on the schedule. When I pointed out some areas needing additional attention, he scheduled right away and made sure it was done on time and correctly."
- "Keith Owens was a true professional. Very informative and explained what he was doing at all times. He showed up on time and alway respectful of my time. He was very neat and cleaned up always, never leaving any trace he was ever here aside from the equipment that was left behind. He was truly a pleasure to work with. He is a truly an asset to your team."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Leon Valley Roofing
- Balcones Heights Roofing
- Balcones Hts Roofing
- San Antonio Roofing
- Castle Hills Roofing
- Kelly Usa Roofing
- Electronic Security Services Roofing
- Jbsa Lackland Roofing
- Lackland Afb Roofing
- Security Services Roofing
- Security Svc Roofing
- Wilford Hall Roofing
- Wilford Hall Usaf Hosp Roofing
- Olmos Park Roofing
- Shavano Park Roofing
- Grey Forest Roofing
- Helotes Roofing
- Alamo Heights Roofing