This residential contractor is a GAF Master Elite-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties. www.knoxroofs.com
"Work was very clean and done fast. Work preformed was done as exactly as was discussed. Will be using them again for future projects."
"The crew that did my roof was amazing. The did a complete tear off and re decked over half the house. They did all of this in one day. The yard and drive way was spotless after the clean up. I would recommend Knox to anyone that wants a great and professional job done. Thanks Knox you guys are great."
"Knox is an honest truthful roofer! Their quality of materials and craftsmanship is first rate. The crew completely tore off and installed our new roof in one day! Knox is a breath of fresh air in the world of home repairs! Honest, reliable and top quality work and materials. Go Knox!!!"
- "Work was very clean and done fast. Work preformed was done as exactly as was discussed. Will be using them again for future projects."
- "The crew that did my roof was amazing. The did a complete tear off and re decked over half the house. They did all of this in one day. The yard and drive way was spotless after the clean up. I would recommend Knox to anyone that wants a great and professional job done. Thanks Knox you guys are great."
- "Knox is an honest truthful roofer! Their quality of materials and craftsmanship is first rate. The crew completely tore off and installed our new roof in one day! Knox is a breath of fresh air in the world of home repairs! Honest, reliable and top quality work and materials. Go Knox!!!"
- "Our roof needed some flashing repaired. After getting the run around and no returned phone calls from three other roofing companies, we called Knox. They had someone out very quickly for an estimate and were able to schedule and complete our repairs in the time frame we were told. They did an excellent job and the employee who did our repair said he 100% certain he fixed our leak. Would highly recommend and use them in the future if needed."
- "Used Knox 6.5 years ago to put a new roof on moms house. They were fairly priced, professional, and did a great job at the time. Fast forward to now and we needed to find out the color of the shingles and they have been absolutely fantastic trying to help me. Hopefully we can figure out the color but regardless, their customer service is fantastic long after the sale and that isn’t something you can say about many companies. Would recommend them to anyone!!"
- "Knox installed two replacement skylights and did a great job. The sales rep worked to get the correct skylights and the installers did a great job. The team that did the finish trim work also did a great job. I am very pleased with their work."
- "Mark Savage and Eric Jonas are excellent representatives for Knox. Mark measured and gave me estimates for the jobs. Eric supervised the roof installation and clean up. They were polite, professional, answered all my questions, and checked back to make sure I was completely satisfied with the work that was done. The roof and gutter crews did a great job. The office staff was also wonderful. I highly recommend this company."
- "Knox Services is a great company. There was a high wind this past weekend in the Midwest, and a part of our roof was blown off. I sent an email to Matt asking Knox to help to fix the roof, but later realized that I forgot to tell Matt my address. Then I forgot about it again due to other errands that caused distraction. Knox magically found my address and sent Anthony the next morning. Anthony was very pleasant and professional, a very nice guy to work with. We highly recommend Knox Services to anyone who looks for a roofer. Knox never failed us. They always provide high quality work in a timely manner."
- "Called Knox and set up an appointment with Heather to inspect an area of the roof with a possible hole reported to me by my gutter cleaner. Mark Savage phoned prior to the appointment to confirm appointment and arrival time. Mark found a bad area in a ridge cap and a vent pipe boot that was dry and cracking. Instead of making an appointment for a future repair he found some materials on his truck and made both repairs at that time. The charge was minimal and the problems were fixed. The whole experience with Knox was very positive. They made little to no profit on this job but created a long time customer. Now I know why you see their trucks and signs all over town. Give them a call on all your roofing needs. You want be disappointed."
- "(2019) New roof itself is fine. No issues. But they forgot about me on the schedule. Only remembered after I called to remind them a month later. Kinda felt like an afterthought or not as important since I have a smaller roof. Tried to get some snow guards added to my metal roof 2 years later (2021). Not getting a very warm response. I probably will go with someone else next time. Smaller company..cares more about the little guy."
- "The folks at Knox put on a new roof and new siding/gutters for us this past summer, at two different times with two different crews. We ran into a few roadblocks--like having to create a "cricket" on the roof to divert water to another direction, or having to bring in the "window guys" to stabilize old windows as new siding was going on. Matt and C'Koh just took care of it and brought in whoever needed to do the work--and they even managed to do all the work without damaging the flowers and shrubs! I would highly recommend them--excellent customer service and really nice people!"
- "Was a great experience. Great quality work done in a timely fashion. Mark was very honest and experienced. He gave me good advise on future issues. Excellent workmanship and will definitely use them again!! Will definitely recommend to others!!"
- "After just one call and not having received any services from Knox yet, I was already super impressed with Megan's professional onboarding process, level of communication and use of technology to make the bidding process for repairs as efficient as possible. I also can't say enough good things about Roger, who not only banged out my roof repairs faster than I had hoped, but stuck around for a while to consult with me on all things roof and siding related. A very experienced and capable resource for the Knox team who will give you down to earth advice and is a joy to talk with. I'm grateful for the responsiveness of the Knox team and look forward to using Knox again in the future. Thank you everyone - well done!"
- "Mark came by to assess the condition of our roof and a leak. He promptly identified the issue and had a teammate, Anthony, come by to repair the source of the problem. I was impressed by Knox's prompt service, starting with Megan's responsiveness to my inquiry via their contact form and her flexibility to schedule a visit ASAP, and the team's professionalism and ability to resolve one of our issues right away. Thanks!"
- "They worked with us and our restrictions because of working from home and waited to do our roof install until we were out of town on vacation. They did a great job, in one day might I add, and Matt came by for the inspection at noon the next day, so I could sleep in after my long drive home. They did a great job and they were awesome to deal with from the phone calls with Tomika to our last inspection. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing work on their home."
- "Knox Services has been beyond helpful for all roofing needs, and now they do masonry, too! Owning several properties means you need a reliable, timely team, and they are! So thankful for their quick response times for quotes and service. I'd highly recommend Knox Services."
- "Knox Services has replaced several roofs for my family in the last few years. Recently when we noticed a leak due to a previous company’s faulty repair, Knox quickly came to our house and fixed the issue. They call before they come with an estimated time of arrival and they follow up with a phone call to discuss the findings and the repair. The cost was always very reasonable. They are excellent about cleaning up after they are finished too. I highly recommend Knox Services for your next roofing project!"
- "Knox did a great job replacing my roof. Everyone I had contact with from the estimate to the job completion was a pleasure to work with. The workers were professional, the materials were top notch, and the cleanup was amazing. Excellent company. Thank you Knox Services!!"
- "They were quick to respond, showed up when they said they were going to, and were reasonably priced. The person that came out was very professional as well. ***edit*** So our leak turned out to be more complicated than they originally thought. After they had been paid for the initial, they were still prompt to come out and put in quite a bit more time into the repair than was anticipated initially. And...at no additional charge. That's a pretty good indication of their integrity."
- "Super fast. Very polite crews. Cleaned up really well. I’m totally happy with the work that was done to install a shingle roof on my home. Knox did not have the cheapest quote, but weighing all my options, I believe it was the best value."
- "My experience with Knox Services was great. I live out of state and was able to coordinate the work that needed to be done over long distance. I have heard from my tenant that the repair that was completed has held up and the leaking issue resolved. Thank you so much for helping me to protect my investment and making this process as easy as possible for me! Knox is top-notch!"
- "We greatly appreciate Knox Services for the amazing job they did for us. The ease in receiving our quote, the hard working crew that worked to get our home shingled and cleaned up in the time quoted and the final inspection upon completion. We would highly recommend Knox Services. Thank you Knox Services!"
- "From initial contact to estimate to job completion, Knox Services was a pleasure to work with. Had a complete roof replacement and this company is first class in every way. I would give them 6 stars if I could. Thank you Knox Services for a outstanding job."
- "The staff were professional and committed to the job from start to finish. They were aware this was a difficult situation for me and worked hard to make this project possible. They were consistently available and easy to communicate with. They completed the job in a timely manner, and cleaned up the debris after each step of the project. There were no hidden fees. I genuinely wish I could thank every single person by name who worked on my home. My roof and gutters are solid and beautiful. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Knox!"
- "We had an excellent experience from the moment Mark stopped by to take measurements and inspect our current situation. We had another company do emergency repair and snow removal. Well that wasn't a bone dry experience let me tell you. However Knox took my nightmares and turned them into a peaceful night's sleep. The crew showed up on time, and got the job done without disrupting my business. Then Eric came by to inspect the crews workmanship. He took video and pics so that we could see the job well done without climbing onto the roof ourselves. If you are in the market for a new roof, give them a call. 🙂"
- "Quality of work seems good, could have better communication with customer, but were very responsive to questions when asked. Overall would recommend and use this company again."
- "Arrived on time. Everyone was professional and personable. Cleaned up the yard very well. Managing partner stopped by to check final results. Would definitely recommend!"
- "BADLY needed a roof replaced on a small rental house (960 sq ft). Started calling around and quotes ranged from $5500-$14,000. Gave up on it and months later contacted Knox. They came out in 2 days and gave me a quote of $4400. I couldn't believe it. Checked to make sure it was same quality work, and it seemed to be. Then talked about financing and they set us up with GreenSky, who offered 100% financing with 0% interest for a year. Again, couldn't believe it. We hired them and they finished the job in 1 day. SOOOO glad we called Knox and hired them. HIGHLY recommended."
- "What's to like about Knox Services? Absolutely everything, from hands-on owners and personable office staff to hard-working, polite roofers. This family owned business has been caring for the roofs of people for more than 50 years. They live in the community. They care for the people in the community. They embody the heart and spirt of the community. Thank you Knox Services for caring."
- "Great job on roof. From the front office and staff to the roofing crew very professional extremely polite and helpful. The roof is outstanding, have nothing but praise for the whole process. The crew was one of the hardest working groups I have ever seen. The front office and staff answered all my questions and explained everything in detail to me and conducted follow up."
- "I did price comparisons for roof shingle replacement and found all were very close. I based my decision to choose Knox after talking with a very satisfied neighbor from a couple of years ago and looking at the BBB where issues were professionally resolved. I got my new roof with in days, since my color choice was available. The crew was very kind and efficient and even though during the actual roofing my yard was very busy... they kept cleanup going throughout! When they finished the job, including my shed, after about a 9 hour day... they had it cleaned up immediately. I was contacted a week or two later and my gutter guards were installed! I am very happy with the results and would recommend!"
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "What%27s to say%3F Great service and good price."
- "SALESMAN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL"
- "He did a great job"
- "Easy to work with and completed the job on time."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
Habitat For Humanity Roofer
This contractor has been awarded the GAF Habitat for Humanity's "Community Contractor" designation by participating in at least one Habitat for Humanity project in partnership with GAF in a year. Participation include donating their time and labor (while GAF donates the materials) and demonstrating a commitment to his/her local community and helping those in need. A contractor receives the GAF / Habitat for Humanity "Community Champion" designation when completing at least 5 projects over a rolling 5 year period.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- La Fayette Roofing
- Lafayette Roofing
- Colburn Roofing
- W Lafayette Roofing
- West Lafayette Roofing
- Shadeland Roofing
- Dayton Roofing
- Buck Creek Roofing
- Battle Ground Roofing
- Montmorenci Roofing
- Stockwell Roofing
- Westpoint Roofing
- Brookston Roofing
- Romney Roofing
- Otterbein Roofing
- Mulberry Roofing
- Rossville Roofing
- Clarks Hill Roofing