This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Ken’s was Fantastic! From start to finish they made sure I was informed and they came in exactly as quoted! Use Ken’s! You will not regret it!"
"A very positive experience we had our home sided and there was no pressure and the guys came in and did a professional job just recently a section of the siding came loose I called and they responded immediately repaired it with no issues I would highly recommend this company"
"Parkhill Roofing did a new roof on my house about 15 years ago. I was very pleased with that job so I chose them again to roof my old barn. Again I am very happy with the work that was done. They are pros and are definitely trying to make the customer happy. Very helpful in all ways and very easy to work with. They did zero damage to the yard and performed a thorough clean-up when they were done."
- "Ken’s was Fantastic! From start to finish they made sure I was informed and they came in exactly as quoted! Use Ken’s! You will not regret it!"
- "A very positive experience we had our home sided and there was no pressure and the guys came in and did a professional job just recently a section of the siding came loose I called and they responded immediately repaired it with no issues I would highly recommend this company"
- "Parkhill Roofing did a new roof on my house about 15 years ago. I was very pleased with that job so I chose them again to roof my old barn. Again I am very happy with the work that was done. They are pros and are definitely trying to make the customer happy. Very helpful in all ways and very easy to work with. They did zero damage to the yard and performed a thorough clean-up when they were done."
- "The whole crew...office and roofing crew...were great to work with. Questions answered, a professional work crew, and great follow through on all questions. I highly recommend Parkhill Roofing."
- "Ken's replaced our skylights, ripped out the trim to put in new skylights, and never put new trim to complete the install. We paid on a promise from the owner that they would be back out to complete the trim. We have called weekly and no response from the owner. The picture shows our uncompleted skylight install. There are alot of roofing companies, look for someone else."
- "These guys are awesome."
- "Ken's installed my roof when the house was built in 2005. I had some issues that turned out to be the carpenters bad workmanship. I called Ken's they removed shingles and replaced the poorly installed plywood. Once they replaced the shingles my roof was once again perfect. They did this work at a reasonable cost. I will definitely use them again."
- "We hired this company to fix a leak in the ceiling of our kitchen a year and a half ago. They told us we needed a major repair in our less than 10 year old roof was needed. We trusted them they charged us over $7000 for this “major repair”that and offerred NO WARRANTY!! Now literally a year and a half later there is water pouring into our kitchen from the exact same spot, and they are telling me its coming from a different area. Do not trust these clowns, do yourselves a favor and opt for a proper business of professionals who guarantee their work. If i could rate them zero stars i would."
- "You should focus on driving and not talking on the phone. Maybe then you would be able to stay in your lane and drive like a douche bag. Just a thought since you are driving a company vehicle. Mentor from 615 down Mentor Avenue."
- "I had a representative come out to assess our leaky roof. After an inspection, he told me the leak was caused by moss, but said they do not do that sort of maintenance. After I cleaned the roof, I got a second opinion on the problem, and was told the clear cause for the leak was the vent. So I have to believe that either Ken's didn't want to do the job because it was too small (despite the slogan "no job too small"), or their professional didn't know what he was talking about. Either way, I will not be using them in the future."
- "Ken's Parkhill Roofing, Inc. did a fine job with my house. The asphalt roof and all the gutters and downspouts were replaced. Timely, professional, courteous and they clean up after they are done. A great company to do business with. Would highly recommend!"
- "A+. Top notch company! Ken’s roofing has done work for us on four separate occasions now. They did a roof inspection of our personal home and redid some flashing. At the business they did some repair work that was found during a purchase inspection. Last year they did a tear off and new roof and this year they installed two new windows and siding. Each time I’ve worked with Ken and his staff I’ve found them professional, fairly priced, prompt and neat. Whatever needed repaired was fixed quickly and I never had a problem with any of the work done. They left my property clean upon leaving. Would highly recommend Ken’s Parkhill Roofing for any roof, siding, gutter or window work you need done!"
- "Great Company and very efficient and friendly people."
- "We used Ken's Roofing to investigate a problem we were having with our gutter. They identified the problem and corrected it. They told me exactly what the issue was and what they did to repair it. The staff was very professional and did an excellent job. I highly recommend this company."
- "This company was extremely professional. The staff worked efficiently and were skilled, kind, and knowledgable. All employees were considerate and helpful. After a 3 day and exceptional job the environment was cleaned thoroughly. We highly recommend Ken's Parkhill Roofing."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Wickliffe Roofing
- Euclid Roofing
- Willoughby Hills Roofing
- Wiloughby Hls Roofing
- Highland Heights Roofing
- Highland Hgts Roofing
- Highland Hts Roofing
- Richmond Heights Roofing
- Richmond Hts Roofing
- Lakeline Roofing
- Timberlake Roofing
- Willowick Roofing
- Eastlake Roofing
- Willoughby Roofing
- Waite Hill Roofing
- Mayfield Village Roofing
- Mayfield Vlg Roofing
- Mayfield Roofing