This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Better have your knee pads and chapstick handy it's windy and will chap you up it's a good place to work Matt is a fantastic guy to work for 👍"
"Better have your knee pads and chapstick handy"
"Great Facility, the people are awesome."
- "Better have your knee pads and chapstick handy it's windy and will chap you up it's a good place to work Matt is a fantastic guy to work for 👍"
- "Better have your knee pads and chapstick handy"
- "Great Facility, the people are awesome."
- "I hired JR & Co to replace the roof & gutter on my small apartment building (flat roof draining entirely to West side at 10" pitch). JR & Co removed the existing gutter while waiting for the replacement to arrive and did nothing to temporarily divert water from the exterior wall. It rained 1/2" that evening and the water from the entire roof flowed down our exterior walls which is brick. (Note - most houses have a soffit that creates additional distance between the exterior wall and where the roof ends / gutter begins; making any temporarily diversion of water unnecessary when the gutter is removed because water would fall straight to the ground. My building however does not have a soffit so without a gutter all water runs directly down the exterior wall). The rain water came down the wall and into units on all three floors as well as the basement. I reached out to the company and suggested they reduce my bill by $1,000 for the damage, ~2% of the total (I thought this was incredibly reasonable as I was renovating all units and the top unit already had some minor leaks, hence the roof replacement) JR & Co claimed no responsibility as "my wall should have been water tight." The next day they installed the new gutter. It has rained at least 10 times since the new gutter was installed and "magically" we have not had a drop of water into the building. I won't hire them again. Editing to reply to Response from the owner: First, JR & Co has consistently claimed they are not at fault because my building needed tuck pointing (which is true of basically every brick building in KC, and was true of my building). However removing the gutter caused a massive amount of water to flow directly down the exterior wall, no amount of tuck pointing would have prevented this, and again "It has rained at least 10 times since the new gutter was installed and 'magically' we have not had a drop of water into the building." Second, I have not been contacted by any representative of the company."
- "These guys do a great job and at the right price!"
- "After getting a $16,000.00 estimate from a local roofing company I called JR to get another opinion/estimate. Their estimate was a fraction of the cost. They came out on time and did a fantastic job! Would highly recommend!"
- "I wish to express our sincere appreciation to the two gentlemen you sent to do the repairs. Andrew and Daniel are "top shelf!" Their professionalism was one your company can be proud of. They responded quickly to the call I placed to you. They were patient as they listened to us lament the situation. (Not only were we dealing with numerous leaks, a flooded room, falling tiles, and having to move stock and heavy fixtures, but we also had a power outage which meant no air conditioning and no lights.) Andrew and Daniel listened intently without judgement, accessed the interior situation, and moved to the roof to determine the cause. And then they communicated back about the situation. Not once did I see an eye roll or excuses from these two gentlemen. Rather, they demonstrated patience and a willingness to resolve the issue. In our opinion, their customer service went above and beyond anything we could have expected. JR&Company has an outstanding reputation in our community. That reputation is dependent solely on the personnel who represent your company to the clients. Andrew and Daniel are two outstanding employees who carry the name of JR&Company well. There is much more I could say about these two men that impressed me and our staff. Their patience, honesty, and work ethic, to name a few. Let me sum it up by simply saying they are exceptional. Thanks to both of them--and to those who lead JR&Company--for being the type of company we can recommend."
- "Last year we had a roof leak inside our home so we called JR & CO Roofing to take a look and advise us about what was needed. When they examined the roof, they discovered hail damage. So we filed a claim with our insurance company and JR & CO did a great job of replacing our roof. We also own a commercial building in the Northland which began having leaks inside as well so once again we called JR & CO to come take a look. They found that the roof on our business also had hail damage and needed to be completely replaced. The claim turned out to be $500,000 so of course the insurance company didn’t want to pay. They denied the claim completely! That’s when our sales rep from JR & CO went to work on our behalf. It took a few months but Nathan’s efforts paid off and now our business has a completely new roof, all paid for by our insurance provider. I can’t say enough about how great this company is! From the sales people to the workmen, all are first class in their work and communications with the client! And Jonathan, the owner, is a great guy, too! He sets the standard for all the good work his people do! If you choose JR & CO for your roofing project, you won’t be disappointed!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Pleasant Valley Roofing
- Pleasant Vly Roofing
- Liberty Roofing
- Claycomo Roofing
- Birmingham Roofing
- Randolph Roofing
- Missouri City Roofing
- Gladstone Roofing
- Avondale Roofing
- Kansas City North Roofing
- Nkc Roofing
- Oakview Roofing
- Village Of Oakview Roofing
- Kearney Roofing
- Sugar Creek Roofing
- Kans Cty Roofing
- Kans Cy Roofing
- Kansas Cty Roofing