This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Thoughout my home building process with Jordahl, I was fortunate to work with Jenna Nygaard every step of the way. Each time we met, she greeted us with a genuine smile, let us take our time, and always got our questions answered. She is a woman of her word, shows up when she says she will, and even filled in for others when they could not be there; going above and beyond for us. We appreciate her, and could not have done it without her!"
"I worked with Kim looking at new home construction and model homes, she did an excellent job and was a huge part in my decision to have Jordahl build my new home. I look forward to the new home process and working with Jordahls."
"Great job communicating with my clients from Jenna G. My clients built with Jordahl Homes in the summer of 2021. We had multiple supply issues but they were on task and let us know as soon as they knew that we could have a delay. They kept us updated as the process continued and the home turned out great!!!! I have a couple clients that hope to build with them in the future."
- "Thoughout my home building process with Jordahl, I was fortunate to work with Jenna Nygaard every step of the way. Each time we met, she greeted us with a genuine smile, let us take our time, and always got our questions answered. She is a woman of her word, shows up when she says she will, and even filled in for others when they could not be there; going above and beyond for us. We appreciate her, and could not have done it without her!"
- "I worked with Kim looking at new home construction and model homes, she did an excellent job and was a huge part in my decision to have Jordahl build my new home. I look forward to the new home process and working with Jordahls."
- "Great job communicating with my clients from Jenna G. My clients built with Jordahl Homes in the summer of 2021. We had multiple supply issues but they were on task and let us know as soon as they knew that we could have a delay. They kept us updated as the process continued and the home turned out great!!!! I have a couple clients that hope to build with them in the future."
- "I would recommend Jordahl Custom Homes to anyone interested in new construction homes or building their very own custom home! The building process can be scary and overwhelming to say the least but Jordahl Custom Homes has their process so stream lined that it makes building your dream home fun again (which it should be)!!!! Amanda & the sales staff were extremely helpful in hearing my wants & needs in my new home that aligned with my price range. After they heard what I was looking for we started looking at floor plans and lots that were in areas that I liked and would fit the house and my budget. Once we figured out a floor plan & lot the real fun began in design! I choose the Augusta rambler floor plan but in design we made some changes (added square footage, added mudroom, added foyer) which not all builders are willing to do, most of the time you have to pick a floor plan, stick with it and can’t customize it. I wanted a separate makeup vanity in my bathroom, a wet bar in the basement and to move the location of a bedroom in the basement and the designers were AMAZING on figuring out a lay out that made sense for both of the spaces. The custom in Jordahl Custom Homes couldn’t be more fitting. Every single thing in the house I was able to pick just to my liking without the stress because the designers are by your side the entire time and there are at least 4 or 5 design meetings that separate different elements of the home so it’s not all at once and utterly overwhelming. One meeting is exterior, one is kitchen & cabinets, one is flooring etc. The design process was an absolute blast and knowing I was getting exactly what I wanted opposed to buying an existing home and having to change a wall color, cabinets or countertops made the house truly ‘turn key’ and all I had to do was move in! The high level of service doesn’t end once you close on your home like many builders do. Sam in the maintenance department is just a phone call away with any issue you may have which is incredibly helpful when working out the minor kinks living in your brand new home. Jordahl is so confident in their product and want their clients to have the best possible experience with their new home they offer a TWO year warranty on their homes. They are the only builder is the area that offers this two year warranty, opposed to the standard one year warranty. I had a wonderful experience building my beautiful custom home with Jordahl Custom Homes so give them a call if you are interested in building your beautiful new home!!!"
- "Jordahl was a horrible and unprofessional company to work with. Jeanna lied to us up front about standard items, and once we put $5,000 down non-refundable were told the opposite. It felt like Jeanna was hired to lie to consumers just to get money from people. Jeanna was not on time for meetings either and did not know the base price for items such as cabinets, base price of the house, etc. Many things were changed about our lot as well after we put money down. This bad review will be deleted within a day, just like other customers reviews. Jordahl built on the wrong lot until we told them that it was incorrect, our house was done 3 months late and Jordahl did not update us on any of it. We only knew because we kept driving past our lot. The concrete was done very poorly (dirt dynamics). Jordahl could of done a way better job communicating and acting professional. On closing the women was extremely rude and disrespectful although the two men were very nice and helpful. Another friend of ours also built with Jordahl and closed on their house two months ago, and still do not have a couple of windows in their home and that their house is not complete. They have boards covering their windows in a brand new home. How do you close on a house that is still now done even two months after the fact? We will never build with Jordahl again, and highly recommend to others to never build with them."
- "The sales representatives, design team and other staff are all absolutely wonderful to work with! Everyone is so helpful and they take the time to walk you through the whole process of building a house and what to expect. Their design room is amazing too!! Highly recommend!"
- "Custom builder with many lot & floor plan options. Designers work hands on with you from start to finish. Sales staff is responsive & knowledgeable."
- "I sent a client to the Jordahl Custom Homes Team on Friday late afternoon and Kim reached back to the client promptly. Kim was responsive to my client's questions all through the weekend! Thank you Kim, for making everything so easy for the clients!!"
- "I cannot begin to say how happy we are with our experience with Jordahl Custom Homes. Jenna G. and Molly were amazing and went out of their way to assist me and my husband through the designing and building process. We never felt forced or pressured into making decisions, but were encouraged to make decisions about our home that we would enjoy… and we are so glad we followed their advice. There have been many occasions where Jenna G. and Molly have put in extra time to ensure that my husband and I were satisfied with the service we were receiving, but this was already evident due to the hard work that was being put into our home. The Jordahl Custom Homes staff has gone above and beyond with giving guidance, answering questions, and just making the building process stress free and exciting. I would highly recommend with Jordahl Custom Homes to anyone looking to build a new home. :)"
- "Jason helped us get a Townhome with this Company. He was excellent in his job, easy to work with and well-rounded great guy 👍 . Thank you so much for all your assistance through this process Jason. -Promise and M."
- "First and foremost, build with someone else. This is my second review for this “company”. My lengthy first review was deleted for some weird reason….. If I could give this “company” a zero star review, I would. We have had nothing but troubles with our home. Terrible craftsmanship all around inside and out. Also, if you plan on installing a fence and want to find your property lines, good luck. Jordahl apparently thinks it’s OK to rip out property pins but won’t re-install them. Have fun with paying a private company $500+ to re shoot your property pins. Don’t forget to check your lawn after you close. We found a broken off yard sign stake buried in our front lawn with 1 1/2” of it sticking out of the ground. Sure glad my kids or neighbor kids didn’t stab themselves in the foot with it. When I brought it up to Samantha Matheson in the warranty division, she called it a broken object and suggested that it was someone else's yard sign. God forbid anyone accepts responsibility for this and apologizes. I could go on and on about the terrible service and our lemon home but what’s the point. Rob Jordahl will probably delete this review too."
- "My first time building a home and was a little nervous. Their team was extremely organized and covered everything in detail without being overwhelming. The staff had great communication throughout the whole process. They contacted me to keep me up to date, and followed up on everything I asked them about. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'm in the house now and getting settled in. Everything is exactly how I expected it. Highly recommend using them for your next home."
- "I got a brand new home from Jordahl! Melanie was my designer and helped me create a cozy home and had great recommendations for every aspect of the home. Recommend to anyone looking into building or buying!"
- "My wife and I worked with Jordahl Custom Homes recently to build a home for our growing family. I can't say enough about how easy it was to work with Kim with her fast responses and awesome customer service. Ashley was the designer as well during the planning process and she was amazing providing invaluable insight to build a home we love spending time in. Absolutely recommend!"
- "Jordahl Custom Homes made the home building process easy and fun! The incredible design team helped us pick out our finishes and gave us great options within our budget. Its been 4 years and everything has held up well and we love having a new home that isn't constantly needing repairs. I come home every day so happy that I got to choose everything, and Jordahl Custom Homes made it possible."
- "When it came time to choose a builder, I decided to go with Jordahl, not only because of the variety of floorplans but recommendations from others who have built with them as well. My realtor and I met with Jenna and after I explained my unique needs, Jenna was able to present us with a few different options and ultimately helped us decide which would be best for us. Jenna did an amazing job explaining the process on how building from the ground up would look. Then came the design process! Claire explained everything in great detail and made the design process so easy! We had a few meetings with a specific focus to help break up the process and helped me narrow down color and design choices to make each room have that WOW factor! With every upgrade, Claire presented me with the costs right away so I could make an informed decision about how it would impact my budget. Many people told me that building and designing was stressful but I found it to be the complete opposite! I couldn’t wait to have my next design meeting with Claire! It was so fun to envision my house and being able to see it come together! Building was on schedule and my boys and I were able to move in right on schedule. The house was and is everything I imagined. I would highly recommend Jordahl to anyone looking for a builder!"
- "Working with Jordahl to build our home was a great experience. Working with the sales team and design team was amazing and effortless as they both understood my vision and taste and were able to help me put it all together. We have been in our house for almost a year now and Jordahl is quick/responsive with any questions/concerns we have had since completion. Highly recommended company."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Riverside Roofing
- West Fargo Roofing
- Fargo Roofing
- Briarwood Roofing
- Frontier Roofing
- Prairie Rose Roofing
- North River Roofing
- Reiles Acres Roofing
- Sanford Roofing
- Concordia College Roofing
- Moorhead Roofing
- Moorhead State University Roofing
- Kragnes Roofing
- Durbin Roofing
- Mapleton Roofing
- Hickson Roofing
- Horace Roofing
- Oxbow Roofing