This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"I was so glad I chose J&S Family roofing to replace the roof on our house! Stu and Meryl were both very involved in every aspect of the installation. From planning to the actual install, everything went exactly as planned. The tear off revealed many sheets of plywood that had been compromised and they were replaced with new ones. The entire perimeter was covered so no mess was made and everything was cleaned up nicely. The underlayment and shingles were installed meticulously and the end result looks fabulous! Thanks again, J&S!"
"J&S Family Roofing installed a new roof as well as new skylights. Stu and Kevin were true professionals who were honest, straight forward and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommended their services to anyone needing a new roof. You will not be disappointed."
"We were wanting our flat roof in the back of our house replaced due to it being really old and starting to leak. Stu returned my call the same day and got back to me within a few hours later with such a great competitive price that we decided to get the entire house re-shingled as well as the flat roof replaced. He pushed us to the front of his schedule due to the leaking flat roof and had his crew startef two weeks later. They showed up at 7am and completely finished that evening at about 6:30pm. WOW! What an outstanding job! They not only completed a complete rip of the flat roof down to the joists and re-shingle the main A roof, they re-shingled a lower pitched roof also. They went over and above their call of duty! I cannot say enough positive things about Stu, his brother Kevin and their crew. They are truly a blessing! We have found our new roofer and will never look anywhere else! BRAVO ZULU to J & S Family Roofing!!!"
- "I was so glad I chose J&S Family roofing to replace the roof on our house! Stu and Meryl were both very involved in every aspect of the installation. From planning to the actual install, everything went exactly as planned. The tear off revealed many sheets of plywood that had been compromised and they were replaced with new ones. The entire perimeter was covered so no mess was made and everything was cleaned up nicely. The underlayment and shingles were installed meticulously and the end result looks fabulous! Thanks again, J&S!"
- "J&S Family Roofing installed a new roof as well as new skylights. Stu and Kevin were true professionals who were honest, straight forward and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommended their services to anyone needing a new roof. You will not be disappointed."
- "We were wanting our flat roof in the back of our house replaced due to it being really old and starting to leak. Stu returned my call the same day and got back to me within a few hours later with such a great competitive price that we decided to get the entire house re-shingled as well as the flat roof replaced. He pushed us to the front of his schedule due to the leaking flat roof and had his crew startef two weeks later. They showed up at 7am and completely finished that evening at about 6:30pm. WOW! What an outstanding job! They not only completed a complete rip of the flat roof down to the joists and re-shingle the main A roof, they re-shingled a lower pitched roof also. They went over and above their call of duty! I cannot say enough positive things about Stu, his brother Kevin and their crew. They are truly a blessing! We have found our new roofer and will never look anywhere else! BRAVO ZULU to J & S Family Roofing!!!"
- "J&S Family Roofing did my total roof replacement work . From submitting quotation to completion of work, everything was done in a very efficient and professional way. The price was very reasonable. Meryl, Heather, Stu and Kevin answered all my queries and explained all the processes to me. Under leadership of Stu, they did an excellent job. I will recommend J&S Family Roofing for all roofing jobs."
- "Guys did an amazing job. On time and professional! I highly recommend!"
- "J&S was on time 1st thing in the morning and they were very efficient in getting the old roof off(2 sets of shingles) and the new one on in about 8 to 9 hours. Once rotted plywood was identified I was called and the asked for approval. Cost was very reasonable and the service was excellent."
- "I am so pleased with J & S Family Roofing. The team there is warm, friendly, and so easy to work with. They installed a new roof and skylights to our home. Their prices are very reasonable and the quality of the work is outstanding. It felt like we were doing business with real people who cared about us, unlike some of the bigger companies we got estimates from. The roof looks amazing as do the skylights. The guys who completed the work were on time and professional and cleaned up well after the work was done. I highly recommend J & S Family roofing!"
- "J&S Family Roofing did an outstanding job of removing the old roofing and installing a brand new roof using GAF components which are warranted for many years. The personnel installing the roof were very careful not to damage any parts of our house. After installation these people cleaned up the area of all debris. We highly recommend J&S Family Roofing!"
- "I had the best experience ever with this roofing company, Stu the owner was awesome, when he first came out to give me a quote I felt very comfortable with him, he answered all of my questions and he was so friendly and he gave me a very good price for a new roof including new gutters. He wasn't trying to over charged me like some roofing company's do. He was not money hungry. He told me that it is an family owned company him and his brother who I had the pleasure to meet on the day they installed my roof, and Stu even showed up to make sure all was going well. I was happy to see him because it showed me that he cared and wanted to make sure that everything was going good and that I was happy with the work that was being done. I am in love with my new roof and gutters, I also have a porch right below my bedroom window where they also replaced the roof on and I find myself looking at it with a smile on my face and saying to myself how beautiful it looks. Everyone was so nice him and his brother, but I can't leave out Meryl she works in the office and she was such a sweetheart. If I had any questions at all I could call her or Stu on their cell phone and they got right back with me within minutes if they couldn't answer my call at that moment. It was the best experience ever and if I ever need a new roof again in the next 15+ years I will only deal with Stu and his company. Stu, Kevin, and Meryl thank you so much for being so nice and making this a wonderful experience for me. I can honestly say that I trust your company. Stu you're the best. I will recommend you to all of my friends and family when they need a new roof. Tashea"
- "Very professional great price, and a great team to work with. They took care of all our needs. Thanks Stu, Kevin, Meryl and Heather."
- "It was a pleasure to work with J & S. we had suffered roof damage from a recent tornado and from the get-go they were sympathetic.I never felt like they were trying to take advantage of the situation. Stu & his team did an excellent job! They answered all of my questions (i had no idea about what was involved in roof replacement)and the roof looks great and it was done in 1 day! Would highly recommend!"
- "We are so happy with our brand new roof from J&S! The team worked hard to complete our roof and Stu was in contact with us every step of the way. Our yard was left incredibly clean and we are beyond happy with the appearance and value of our new roof! Highly recommend J&S!"
- "J&S Family Roofing was a pleasure start to finish . The roof replacement process for us was excruciating until J&S returned our call . Two different roofing companies promised and did not deliver courtesy yet alone service . After getting the run around from others, dealing with J&S was seamless. The office staff was responsive, informative, helpful and friendly. Stu showed up when he said he would. He gave us a competitive estimate with a thorough explanation of cost variables due to possible wood degradation. We made our selection and agreed on the start date . Everything and everyone showed up like clockwork. The quality of material and manpower is beyond our expectations. We absolutely love our roof and absolutely recommend J&S Family Roofing."
- "Very pleased with the process, from start to finish. Communications were clear and the work done was excellent, at the right cost. Very professional and whenever we had a question or concern, it was addressed immediately. In today's world, it is often hard to find quality work. It was a breath of fresh air to work with this company as they did not disappoint."
- "I highly recommend J&S Family Roofing. They were prompt, professional and personable in coming out to provide a free estimate. They walked through the details of the materials as well as the process and the followed through better than expected. They were on time and installed our new roof quickly and smoothly and were done sooner than I anticipated. The gutter installation also went better than expected. Using J&S gave us the confidence that we got the best value for a big home improvement."
- "CAN NOT say enough good things about our experience with J & S Family Roofing!!! They were prompt in responding to any questions, and very eager to make sure we were happy every step of the process including before, during, and after installation. Their crew was friendly, efficient, and cleaned up every drop of debris from removal of our old roof. To have done our roof in one day was nothing short of AMAZING! On top of all this, their price couldn't be beat. WIN, WIN, WIN!! Do yourself a favor and look no further. Hire J & S!!!"
- "Stu, his brother and Merrill were great from the beginning with being very quick to answer my call, send an estimate and answer any questions. The work was done as scheduled and some minor issues were resolved very quickly . Great pricing and customer service . I would definitely recommend this company ."
- "I used J & S to replace my roof, skylight, and gutters. From the beginning, they were very responsive and communicative. Meryl followed up often to make sure the process was going smoothly. I sought several quotes for the job, and J & S was very fair and reasonable. They also were able to get to the job quickly, as opposed to other companies who had an 8-10 week wait time. Stu and Kevin were great to work with, and Kevin came back a couple of times to follow up and address a couple of very minor issues until I was happy. So far after 3 weeks after, I'm pleased!"
- "From the moment we reached out to J&S roofing company we were impressed. Meryl and stew really put effort into making their business stand out with customer service and responsiveness. I received 3 quotes for my roof and not only was the price reasonable, the lifetime warranty far outshone other companies. The crew came shortly after booking and they were beyond quick, efficient and CLEAN! Our roof looks great and the team at J&S was available at every step to answer any questions and make sure the job was done to our liking. We highly recommend this company for your next project!"
- "The team at J&S Family Roofing was extremely responsive, friendly, communicative, and easy to do business with. I requested an estimate on a roof and gutters, which came in within a week, and once I agreed to the contract, we had everything done in another two weeks. (The active work was ~8 hours for the roof, in one day, and ~3 hours on the gutters, on the next day.) Everything looks great, and the price was reasonable as well. No complaints, and I'm happy we went with this company."
- "They did an absolutely wonderful job. Our new roof and gutters look just beautiful. Everyone at J & S Family Roofing were kind, attentive, and so very efficient at getting the job done. I highly recommend them and also intend to use their services again in the future."
- "The team at J&S Family Roofing are a great group to work with. The are just as their name reads, a family company, and they treat their customers just the same. We had a tree fall on a residential home and they came out quickly and were very informative about the damage/repair work needed. We had a tight budget that we needed to stay within so J&S's broke down their quote with different options so that we could make this happen. They called us to stay in touch the entire time as well as after the repairs were done to make sure we were satisfied. We have worked with multiple roofing companies before and J&S Family Roofing has so far been the easiest, nicest and most accommodating of them all. I would highly recommend their team if you are in need of repairs or changes."
- "Very happy with our new roof and gutters. The whole process was extremely easy from start to finish and the finished product is beautiful. Highly recommend!"
- "I am very pleased with my new roof. The roof installation was performed in a timely manner. Customer service was very professional. I want to give a special shout out to Meryl and Stu.I will highly recommend J&S Family roofing to my family and friends."
- "J&S Family Roofing is a great company that I highly recommend. I recently purchased a new roof after learning my existing one was leaking, it was very unexpected and I had a lot of questions and emotions. Everyone at J&S family roofing was empathetic and genuine at every interaction; everyone is either family or has been with J&S long enough they might as well be. Stu and his brother Kevin were out quickly to evaluate the damage, gave a fair and competitive quote and worked to schedule me as soon as possible because of the leak. The site crew finished the job in one day and cleaned my entire property of debris. We love our new roof - it looks amazing. If you don't remember anything else from this review: they give free estimates. Give them a call and see for yourself how great they are to work with."
- "I had a great experience with J & S Family Roofing! They were very informative and professional, as they communicated well throughout the process and were very easy to work with. I couldn't be happier with my new roof and gutters, which were all done at a very competitive price. I would absolutely recommend J & S Family Roofing to friends and family when they are in need of their services!"
- "From the moment I called J & S Family Roofing, to receive an estimate for a new roof installation, I had a good feeling. I spoke to Meryl, who was incredibly nice and so informative. Next I met the owner, Stu. Stu came to greet me in person and provide me with information. He set up a free inspection and sent me a proposal in a timely manner. The price quoted was very reasonable. The warranty that goes along with the work is exceptional (25 years)! My roof was completed today. The workers were all courteous. They kept the surrounding area around my house covered to protect the grounds. The team worked together effortlessly to do a great job. They cleaned up beautifully when they were finished. I had a great experience start to finish. I’m confident that my new roof will last me a very long time! Stu, Meryl and Heather made such an important purchase go so smoothly! Thank you to everyone at J & S Family Roofing! I have already recommended you to a few friends!"
- "One of the best roofing companies I've worked with! From my initial conversation with Meryl, to my communications with Stu, everyone was highly professional and unbelievably responsive. I was not in a crazy rush to have the job done (I knew they were extremely busy, which was a good sign!) but they fit me right into their schedule during the busy holiday season. All the work described in the proposal was completed, and completed in a quality manner. I could tell by the way they did their flashing work. I flip houses for a living, but unfortunately (and fortunately because I came across J & S Roofing) my resources are based in NJ, not in PA and this job was for my own house. I can tell you that finding quality contractors that are professional and reasonably priced is like finding a needle in a haystack. It seems like I actually found one!"
- "Great customer service! Stu and Meryl are very pleasant to work with. It's a very busy winter season for them, and when i mentioned my roof was leaking, Stu gave priority to me and replaced my roof within a week. He helped me choose the color (when a lot of the colors especially the one we liked were backordered due to pandemic) and now we love how the new roof look. The price is reasonable with a great workmanship guarantee compared with other roofers that I got quotes from. Highly recommended!"
"J%26S Family Roofing provided good material and men."
- "J%26S Family Roofing provided good material and men."
- "EXCELLENT CONTRACTOR"
- "Excellent Job%21"
- "PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTOR"
- "PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGEABLE CONTRACTOR"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Great contractor."
- "Stu%27s crew did a fine job with this new roof"
- "EXCELLENT. STU GAVE A VERY CONCISE"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "HE WAS WONDERFUL. WE HAD A LEAK"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Horsham Roofing
- Hatboro Roofing
- Uppr Moreland Roofing
- Dresher Roofing
- Jarrettown Roofing
- Willow Grove Roofing
- Warminster Roofing
- Hartsville Roofing
- Ivyland Roofing
- Warwick Roofing
- Ambler Roofing
- Broad Axe Roofing
- Lower Gwynedd Roofing
- Maple Glen Roofing
- Prospectville Roofing
- Abington Roofing
- Ogontz Campus Roofing
- Roslyn Roofing