This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Service was great from the time Bill came to give me a price and the two guys came to put them in. They did a good job and were very friendly. I love my windows and would recommend them. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SERVICE"
"Update: We will never use Install America again. We used them for a sliding door and we have noticed some issues with install and sealing. Not to mention billing was a joke. We were told one thing by the sales person who got it approved by financing, but then after the job was done they billed us differently. Felt scammed They are a bit pricey, but everything else is great so far."
"Installed new shower and sink in bathroom. Installer was the best of the best his work was beautiful. He was a steady, did not take breaks or goof off. He can do work at my home anytime. Great guy"
- "Service was great from the time Bill came to give me a price and the two guys came to put them in. They did a good job and were very friendly. I love my windows and would recommend them. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SERVICE"
- "Update: We will never use Install America again. We used them for a sliding door and we have noticed some issues with install and sealing. Not to mention billing was a joke. We were told one thing by the sales person who got it approved by financing, but then after the job was done they billed us differently. Felt scammed They are a bit pricey, but everything else is great so far."
- "Installed new shower and sink in bathroom. Installer was the best of the best his work was beautiful. He was a steady, did not take breaks or goof off. He can do work at my home anytime. Great guy"
- "Install America installed a walk-in shower in my mother’s bathroom. John did a great job . He was pleasant , professional and worked hard to get the job finished in the right amount of time. The bathroom looks beautiful and my mother is safe and enjoying her independence. Thank you."
- "We are very pleased with Roberts work. He was on time,very professional,very tidy,diligent and we appreciated having him in our home. Would recommend him and your firm."
- "I had four large windows installed before the pandemic. I could not get one of them to lock and called the company. They sent a representative out who managed to get the window to lock and I did not open it for over a year because I was afraid I would not be able to lock it again. I opened it in September and, sure enough, I cannot get it to lock. I am using a shower tension rod to keep it locked now. See picture."
- "I was happy until we called and had no response. Every time I take a shower there’s a leak in the basement. It happens every time I takes shower there is a leak in the basement."
- "The installation guys were professional and very informative. Could have finished the job in two days, yet stayed later to get it done, never complained or was never a change in there personalities. They were always up beat, and at times pretty funny. But the job was done at a fair price and the work was completed well, at least so far. It has not been long since the windows were installed, but I have had no issues less far. They have called me a couple of times to follow up on the job, which was reassuring that they stood behind there product and work. Will be getting a deck done hopefully in 2021 and this company will be my first choice to do the job."
- "I’m very pleased with my 12 windows. The Install America crew did a Magnificent Job! Very professionals and clean; the windows has a great curb appeal and the crew is very friendly. They carefully looked at the project and concurred a difficult job to a Mobile home. Bravo! Will use again for other projects. Thank you Install America 🇺🇸"
- "I am giving 4 stars because when we arranged to do this at the first meeting we said we need the work done on a Friday Saturday because of our work the person who was here said that is not a problem just let the project manager know. Oh but it did turn to some issue get called our date was Monday Tuesday . NO they say let me get back to you then we get the day and confirm some one is sick rescheduled ok then we get the new Friday date 3 guys Bathroom done in one day long long wait but now we have a shower we love the fact that we can use the bath tub and shower."
- "We requested an estimate from the Harrisburg location to replace our windows. The salesman practically laughed in our faces when we told him how much we Were willing to pay. We thought maybe we drastically underestimated the cost of the windows so we had him complete his measurements and give us the information. He gave us a long winded power point presentation that took longer than necessary . Then we got a huge estimate. When we said we'd rather not make any big decisions at that moment as we just recently bought the house and we’re just trying to get an idea of costs. Then everything turned into a high pressure sales pitch where the discounted price was only good right now. We still said no, that we weren’t comfortable making a decision at the moment. He essentially said he wasn’t leaving until we signed a contract. Then he Continued to tell us that we shouldn’t bother getting any other estimates and that he was positive that’s why we weren’t saying yes to him. He was very unprofessional. Before we finally got him to leave he continued to tell us that we should call his supervisor to explain why we didn’t sign a contract and that he would be blamed for not getting us to sign. Honestly, this experience made us not even want to get windows replaced at all. Luckily, we contacted another company and their professionalism was 100% times better."
- "The windows from Install America are first rate. I love the ease of tilt in the they maintain their look for many years. However, I've recently had to use their lifetime warranty to replace the glass after 12 years. Their response to my concerns and professionalism at replacement glass was first rate. I highly recommend this company and their product."
- "Every person we had contact with was very professional, helpful, knowledgeable and responsive. The work was done on the schedule and at the price quoted. We have been very pleased with the quality and look of the new windows. There has been a very noticeable noise reduction, and our home has stayed cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather! Very pleased...would definitely use their services again, and have recommended Install America to friends who were looking to make some home improvements!"
- "STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. They are thieves, stealing your money with false i formation. I wish I didn’t contact this company. Whatever the salesman presented to us in a lengthy one hour and half presentation, NEVER EVER fulfilled. They installed POOR quality windows and doors in our house. We spent over $20,0000 on our windows and door replacement with this company. The seam on the vinyls can easily cut your fingers, the glasses ARE NOT professionally sealed, therefore, they get foggy. The screens are so loose that nothing was professionally built. At this point this is going to become a lawsuit. We have all our evidence and documentation to support our claim. DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY. You will be disappointed. They promised to contact us and go over the punch list items. So far… no one has reached us or contact us."
- "The middle of June we had a walk-in shower installed by Install America. John & Juan were the workers that came and we could have not been more pleased with their work. They were friendly, polite, and very hard workers making sure everything was done to perfection. They even did a terrific job of cleaning up after themselves. We love our new shower and bathroom floor. Bonnie & Larry"
- "From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience. The sales person was not high pressure. He was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I live in a log home and had lots of questions. He was patient and made sure I had all my answers! The installation crew of 2 were polite, professional and just very nice! They made sure I got a look at everything they did and wanted me to double check all installed before I paid them! They were in and out of here in about 2 hours and there was not one sign left behind of anything! I love the new windows and not only would I recommend them-I plan on using them to replace 4 more next year!"
- "My husband and I had 9 windows replaced in our home and couldn't be happier! The process was very smooth from beginning to end. Our salesman, Ty, was extremely thorough in explaining the product . We were told that the windows would take approx. 8 to 10 weeks to manufacture and sure enough at week 8 we got a call that the windows were on their way to the shop. The following day, they called to say they had arrived and would we be available the next day for installation? Yes, we could be available! The crew, Josh & Jeff, arrived right on time, worked diligently and completed the job efficiently. They cleaned up, left and we now have a beautiful view of the country surrounding we live in! Thank you Install America! I will highly recommend your window services to our friends and neighbors!"
- "The windows I purchased were every thing I was looking for, and is saving in my heating bill already. The Install America Team were very professional & helpful, They have a quality product. I also purchased a new entry door, which I love. It made my house better curb appeal."
- "After having the big box stores sales reps come out to do an very vague demo and estimate, it was great to have someone like Ty come out for Install America. Ty went through a very detailed demo of the Install America product line. We were sold on the product after seeing the quality and warranty that Install America offered. We were frequently updated regarding our window production time and delivery date. The installation crew were like no other install crew I have seen before. They were very professional, informative and efficient. They kept a shop vac in hand throughout the entire installation cleaning up as they went. They are truly masters of their craft. We have already been telling many people we know about Install America and plan to use them again on our future home we plan to build. I strongly recommend this company and their products."
- "We used Install America to have our bathroom remodeled and our windows replaced. Through the whole process of submitting an inquiry online through to installation - their service was top notch. The combination of the excellent warranty and price drove our decision to go with Install America. Everyone we worked with from the sales team to the installation teams were professional and responsive. We did experience a service issue a few months after our bathroom install. We submitted a service request online and someone was out to our house later that day to try and fix the issue. While the issue was not an easy fix, the team made sure that they resolved the issue to ensure no further issues. So overall, we have been really impressed with the quality and workmanship. Thank you, Install America!"
- "The salesman was friendly, and efficient we got what we wanted for a very good price. The communication and timeline for appointments were superb! We signed in late December 2020 and my windows are already installed! The crew that came out and installed my windows were super friendly, very efficient, they cleaned up everything, didn’t leave any mess and completed the whole job in no time at all. Super professional, I would recommend this company to anyone, specifically the crew we had! I was skeptical because of some bad reviews but I am completely satisfied with our investment!! Thank you!!"
- "Install America was great to work with. The window installers were very friendly, and did a great job. They showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and even put my blinds back up for me. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to replace windows in a mobile home. Well worth the wait and money."
- "Install America has been a great experience. When I moved into my new/older downsizing home, it became clear I needed new windows. Conor showed up at my door out of the blue and set me up for an estimate. Zach came, gave me a reasonable and fair price, I committed and don't have any regrets. The install was efficient, clean and beautiful. Liked it so much I called them back for a front door replacement. Beautifully installed, new sash and entire doorframe. Definitely recommend them for any home refurbishment."
- "We had windows installed by Bill. Bill was very knowledgeable and skilled. He explained what he was doing and provided tips to window maintenance. He also found that we had the incorrect windows and coordinated obtaining the correct windows. We have a few more windows that need installed and we requested Bill to do the service. It was a pleasure working with him he made the process much easier."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Alleghenyville Roofing
- Angelica Roofing
- Beckersville Roofing
- Hummels Store Roofing
- Knauers Roofing
- Maple Grove Park Roofing
- Mohnton Roofing
- Kenhorst Roofing
- Shillington Roofing
- Adamstown Roofing
- Bowmansville Roofing
- Fritztown Roofing
- Gouglersville Roofing
- Mohns Hill Roofing
- S Heidelberg Roofing
- Sinking Spg Roofing
- Sinking Spring Roofing
- South Heidelberg Twp Roofing