Infinite Roofing is one of the top and most sought after roofing specialists in the Capital District. We have offices in Colonie, Albany and Saratoga Springs and we provide our service to residential, commercial/business and industrial clients throughout the greater Capital Region. We are experts in the installation, repair and replacement of roofs, siding and gutters. We take great pride in the high standard of our service. Our quotes are competitive, and we don't cut corners! We are 100% upfront about all costs and expenses in advance. All our work comes with a 10 year in-house warranty (extendable up to 50 years with the manufacturer's warranty), and is completed to the very highest standards. Every job is 100% completed to state codes and beyond. Any season, whatever the weather, you can count on us for all your roofing needs.
"They were professional and completed the roof in one day . Maureen was great on the phone and Matt was very helpful in answering questions Thank you Omar"
"Very good work. I recommend them for all your roofing needs.They were able to replace my entire roof in 1 day.Fast and clean honest with everything they say price is also very good"
"I found Infinite Roofing’s website on google after I had major leaks from the recent snow storm and it melting. I was pleased that they worked through the winter and came out to give me my estimate the next day! I found their prices very reasonable and craftsmanship excellent. I highly recommend this company for your roofing needs. The Infinite crew finished my roof in just one day and I could not be happier! Thank you so much again for your hard work! -Jenny"
- "They were professional and completed the roof in one day . Maureen was great on the phone and Matt was very helpful in answering questions Thank you Omar"
- "Very good work. I recommend them for all your roofing needs.They were able to replace my entire roof in 1 day.Fast and clean honest with everything they say price is also very good"
- "I found Infinite Roofing’s website on google after I had major leaks from the recent snow storm and it melting. I was pleased that they worked through the winter and came out to give me my estimate the next day! I found their prices very reasonable and craftsmanship excellent. I highly recommend this company for your roofing needs. The Infinite crew finished my roof in just one day and I could not be happier! Thank you so much again for your hard work! -Jenny"
- "Great local roofing company, came out to give me a free estimate the next day after calling. John answered all questions I had and I decided to go with them to replace my roof. The guys got to my house around 8am and finished my entire roof that day. Very efficient crew with quality work, I highly recommend them. Thanks again Infinite Roofing!"
- "Great company, first rate service beginning to end. Their price was the best around and they looked after me throughout the process without being too pushy to get the sale. Would definitely use this company again and recommend to friends and family."
- "Owner was no call no show for a roof and siding estimate. It's pretty simple to avoid loss of a future customer and a bad review by picking up the phone, and having a 30 second conversation. I'm sure the owner would expect the same of his employees, and if he or she was getting work done at their own house or business. Customer service 101. I did call the day after (about 24hrs) to inquire if the estimate was rescheduled or cancelled, and the representative who claimed to be the CFO?, or something similar was very rude, and asked why I didn't call yesterday, and ultimately stated they do not have time for siding this year, and are only doing roofs. I stated that was fine, but it is good customer service to call someone back if they do have an estimate scheduled. As soon as I said I was considering posting a review based on my experience this person in a managerial position started flipping out, saying mistakes happen, this is what the world has come to, I just do not understand how it works in the roofing and siding industry, they are not worried about a bad review, and I probably do not have enough money to pay for a roof and siding anyway. I can't speak for their actual work, because I'm obviously not using them, but their customer service in my experience is not good. **In response to their response below** I did not have any voicemails from this company, and in 2020 the proper thing to do is leave a message if you plan on cancelling or rescheduling an estimate whether its FREE or not..I am sure most people and companies would agree with that, as its a common sense deal. Your poor admin assistant who claimed to be CFO probably shouldn't tell potential customers "You probably don't have enough money to pay for a roof and siding anyway", no matter how difficult the call or the customer. I can guarantee I never said "Now you must suffer the consequences of your actions", as hilarious as that sounds. I simply said that it seems common in this area for contractors to not return phone calls, however, setting up an appointment and not calling and leaving a message to cancel or reschedule is egregious, especially when your willing to spend close to $20K, which is when their employee said "you probably don't have enough money to pay for a roof and siding anyway", which might be true, but hard to judge with out seeing an estimate. I would be willing to sign any type of waiver to release a recording of that phone call. You can see all the previous reviews I have left by clicking on my name, and you'll see there aren't many at all, so this company earned it. I would have honestly not left one at all if the employee, again who claimed to be in a managerial position didn't attack me personally for their own mistakes."
- "I had been looking for a local roofing contractor to sort out my roof for some time. I kept putting it off and I had a whole bunch of different roofing questions as I've never had to get a full roof replacement before and it was honestly a little scary. John and the team completely put my mind at ease and I knew right away I was in good hands. These guys are so professional and efficient. They really know their stuff when it comes to all the different roofing materials and they really gave me some great advice as I did not have a clue! I now have a fantastic new roof and my 25 year full coverage warranty, so I know I won't have to worry about my roof again for a very long time."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Colonie Roofing
- Roessleville Roofing
- Ny State Campus Roofing
- Albany Roofing
- Mckownville Roofing
- Pine Roofing
- Stuyvesant Plaza Roofing
- Stuyvsnt Plz Roofing
- Westmere Roofing
- Loudonville Roofing
- Siena Roofing
- Latham Roofing
- Newtonville Roofing
- Verdoy Roofing
- Guilderland Roofing
- Menands Roofing
- Empire State Plaza Roofing
- Slingerlands Roofing