This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"INDIANA RESTORATIONS & CLEANING"
"Great company. Honest and easy to work with"
"Contracting the way it should be! Hands down an excellent client experience from start to finish. We've used this company for over 10 years for not only restoration projects but general construction and remodeling too! Their team is trustworthy and professional."
"Contracting the way it should be! Hands down an excellent client experience from start to finish. We've used this company for over 10 years for not only restorations projects but general construction and remodeling too! Their team is trustworthy and professional."
- "Great company. Honest and easy to work with"
- "Contracting the way it should be! Hands down an excellent client experience from start to finish. We've used this company for over 10 years for not only restoration projects but general construction and remodeling too! Their team is trustworthy and professional."
- "Contracting the way it should be! Hands down an excellent client experience from start to finish. We've used this company for over 10 years for not only restorations projects but general construction and remodeling too! Their team is trustworthy and professional."
- "After our home inspection in the process to sell our home, we discovered a toilet had leaked at one time over our crawspace and there was potential mold and needed to be addressed. We were happy to find out the Indiana Restoration does mold remediation. A technician was there 1 day later to inspect and we scheduled the remediation a few days after. Courteous workers, on time, job done as expected, documentation provided from office staff was timely as well. Great experience."
- "Professional staff. Understood the emergency of water damage and were quick to respond. Explained the process and acted quickly with a plan to minimize damage and to get things back to normal. They were flexible and worked with me around my work schedule for inspections and services. They are a one stop shop for your time in need for a similar situation."
- "Indiana Restoration and Cleaning Services do a phenomenal job. We have used their services for several years and have always been pleased with their quality of work, timeliness, and professionalism. We highly recommend this company."
- "Indiana Restoration consistently provides knowledgable and professional staff to clean our facility. They are easy to contact and schedule our services. If you are looking for a reliable company with top notch service give Indiana Restoration a call!"
- "Indiana Restoration is a one-stop-shop. From water damage cleanup to floor removal and replacement; everyone was caring, professional and knowledgeable of their respective roles. They far surpassed my expectations."
- "Appreciate the responsiveness of Indiana Restoration services - Even on a Sunday they arrived quickly and started the drying and cleaning process. Very professional and detailed in the process - Thanks a bunch"
- "Reliable, fast and friendly."
- "Quick service, great quality and in a timely manner!!! Great Job!!!"
- "If you have water damage to your house this is the company to call!! I was totally happy with the work they did and how quickly they came and got started. Eric Crowder did a very professional job getting the damaged stuff out and getting the subfloor dried so the work could continue. This company really has its act together. They assigned a project manager to coordinate all the workers it takes to get the job done. My project manager was Tim Parker and I was totally satisfied with all he did throughout the whole restoration. I would 100% recommend this company to everybody!! They do great work"
- "Our basement had flooded on Father's day and we hired this company to come out and do the clean up. It started great but then I noticed they did not remove my baseboards which extended the dry time as the air could not circulate and the walls could not get fully dried and that allowed mold to grow. Then they never responded to my insurance company regarding payment for their bill and clarification on certain line items. They also had items on their bill that they did not do and expected me to pay for. My insurance company tried for months to get them to respond and they never did. Finally a year later they sent me an letter in the mail threatening collections on a bill that was not even accurate. Mind you I thought this was handled as they had the insurance claim information and my adjuster had theirs. When I called in regarding the letter they said someone would call me the next day but that never happened. A few months later I got another letter and emails from the owner telling me he would pursue legal action and he "would prevail" if my bill was not paid - even though they are the ones that let the ball drop on getting paid or any sort of normal follow up at the time of the claim. This company does not have a professional demeanor and is not one good at communications at all. They only did our dry out as I did not trust them to do the remodel at all. I even hired a different company to do the cleaning after it was dried because I could not trust that it would have been done correctly. My insurance company has even expressed that due to multiple claims with poor communication they are not on their list of recommended vendors."
- "Wow fast easy, the work they did was on point, quick... I would use them again!"
- "Thank you Zach & Tobias!!! We will definitely use your services again, if the need should arise."
- "Let me start by saying that I don’t usually take the time to write reviews. However, Zach and his team have been awesome! We feel like they have gone above and beyond to help us! Their customer service is also top notch!"
- "Zach and his team were awesome. Very professional and great communication. Highly recommend!"
Installed Roofs Near You