This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"DO NOT BUY DOMAINS FROM THIS COMPANY, THERE IS A SOLID GROUND SUSPICION THAT PROFITS FROM THIS COMPANY ARE SUPPORTING THE WAR ON UKRAINE. MATTER WAS ALREADY SUBMITTED TO RELEVANT AUTHORITIES IN US, AUSTRALIA AND EU TO BLOCK THE COMPANY AND ITS DOMAIN."
"Total bottom feeders whom will extort you for money when they have in fact stolen your intellectual property. I keep waiting for them to step on the wrong corporate toes and get sued for everything they've got."
"Just buys domains to resell for a 100x profit...."
- "DO NOT BUY DOMAINS FROM THIS COMPANY, THERE IS A SOLID GROUND SUSPICION THAT PROFITS FROM THIS COMPANY ARE SUPPORTING THE WAR ON UKRAINE. MATTER WAS ALREADY SUBMITTED TO RELEVANT AUTHORITIES IN US, AUSTRALIA AND EU TO BLOCK THE COMPANY AND ITS DOMAIN."
- "Total bottom feeders whom will extort you for money when they have in fact stolen your intellectual property. I keep waiting for them to step on the wrong corporate toes and get sued for everything they've got."
- "Just buys domains to resell for a 100x profit...."
- "They will not miss any chance to steal your domain and resell it for higher prices."
- "HugeDomains and NameBright are unresponsive and slow. It's unfortunate because you may have to deal with them but they couldn't care less. The websites are slow and inconvenient, the customer service is overpromising and underdelivering (info, timelines, etc), and it's impossible to get a hold of them over the phone. You'll keep emailing, faxing, calling and leaving voicemails - good luck."
- "Extortionists. I don’t know why this is legal. This company can go straight to hell."
- "Calls from this company I've never had dealings with at 5 in the morning. More than once. Thanks for being the worst alarm clock ever."
- "Would give them zero stars if I could. I think that are in cahoots with GoDaddy. I placed a domain in my godaddy cart that was NOT reserved, and went to grab my card for $8 checkout. The same day, Hugedomains snagged it up, and is "selling" it for 4700$!?"
- "Extortionists. They took advantage of a clerical error to try to resell a domain back to me for 24 times the price. Then try had the nerve to continue sending me taunting emails suggesting I could make smaller payments for it. A $100 domain I owned for 7 years now costs $2400. They still own the domain. It was for my children’s English school. I’ve been forced to use .org now. Looks like no one will buy it unless Disney wants it. I’m sure they can afford it. On emails that were by supposedly real people they were so rude and nonchalant about their actions. You had the chance to do the right thing and you chose greed over a good deed. Classless inhuman company."
- "Do not purchase Domain from Huge Domains, They are stealing your money, selling domains and then making excuses to take away your domains and resell it to other people. please report them if same thing happen to your and save others from making the same mistake I will be reporting your fake businesses to the local authority and make sure to not let you guys to run your shady and spam business"
- "I failed to renew a domain as the contact info for the domain was not current. The domain was subsequently picked up by Huge Domains. This process would have taken months and many missed notifications. It took me a while to accept that it was simply my fault and to consider buying the domain back, something other reviewers don't seem to be able to do. I checked on the domain occasionally over a period of 1-2years. The price fluctuated a bit eventually coming down to a point where I decided to contact them. The domain was listed for $695. I sent an offer of $450 to huge domains who responded promptly with a counter offer of $595. I responded with a final offer of $500 which was accepted. The payment and transfer process was relatively easy. I did a bit of reading about the process and what to expect, there was limited information about the process available at the time. One good piece of advice I did read was don't contact them with your sob story about why you lost the domain. Get your budget sorted and just email an offer."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Georgetown Roofing
- Birchwood Roofing
- Charleston Roofing
- Calhoun Roofing
- Cleveland Roofing
- Cleveld Roofing
- Bakewell Roofing
- Sale Creek Roofing
- Harrison Roofing
- Riceville Roofing
- Dayton Roofing
- Mc Donald Roofing
- Lakesite Roofing
- Clevelnd Roofing
- Soddy Daisy Roofing
- Decatur Roofing
- Graysville Roofing
- College Dale Roofing