Hanenburg Roofing has been servicing SouthWestern Ontario since 1999. We are a year round contractor; small enough to care, educated enough to do the right job and large enough to take on any size job. We complete 100's of residential, church, condo and industrial projects every year. We would appreciate the opportunity to talk about your project. Please call 519-268-8600 or email email@example.com
"Greg and his team were extremely professional, friendly and conscientious. I am beyond pleased with the new roof they installed on my 100 plus year old home. Thank you for a job well done!!!"
"My husband and I are very happy with the roof that Hanenburg Roofing installed for us. The staff were very professional, extremely hard working and very respectful of us. I know they take pride in their work and they deserve all the credit for a fantastic job. I also appreciated the time they spent educating me on how much work goes into roofing. Many thanks."
"Excellent company from the owner Greg, manager Jesse to all of the crew! They worked very hard - quality workmanship under extreme weather conditions. They work fast & I'm so very happy with my new roof. Tons of compliments already! Greg went above & beyond! Excellent!! Highly recommend this company!"
- "Greg and his team were extremely professional, friendly and conscientious. I am beyond pleased with the new roof they installed on my 100 plus year old home. Thank you for a job well done!!!"
- "My husband and I are very happy with the roof that Hanenburg Roofing installed for us. The staff were very professional, extremely hard working and very respectful of us. I know they take pride in their work and they deserve all the credit for a fantastic job. I also appreciated the time they spent educating me on how much work goes into roofing. Many thanks."
- "Excellent company from the owner Greg, manager Jesse to all of the crew! They worked very hard - quality workmanship under extreme weather conditions. They work fast & I'm so very happy with my new roof. Tons of compliments already! Greg went above & beyond! Excellent!! Highly recommend this company!"
- "Would definitely hire Hanenburg again! Very happy with our new rubber roof. Jesse was very thorough with the quote and took the time to explain everything. Great communication and professionalism all around. Crew was great, quality work and respected the property."
- "We are very happy with the work performed from Hanenburg. My roof looks amazing, the owner checked in frequently, the work crew worked hard and had my roof fully finished in 2 days. I'm very happy with the GAF 50 year warranty. Out of 3 different companies we had quote us, Hanenburg was the only one to mention that we didn't have a cap on our fireplace (which is why we were getting birds down our chimney) and they capped it for us when they did the roof. I'm a very indecisive person Jesse took the time to come back when my husband was home and show us samples of the shingles (the only person out of 3 companies to offer this). When I still couldn't decide he offered to get on my roof and show me how it would look up there beside my siding and we were able to choose instantly. I researched all 3 companies and read their worst reviews and when I asked Jesse about Hanenburgs 1 star reviews and read him some he explained the situation immediately, there was no fumbling and answered in a very professional and respectful manner. They installed 3 extra roof vents and 1 bathroom vent for in the future when we decide to put a vent in our bathroom. I also appreciated that on final inspection, Greg told us that they did see some white residue on our shingles, they are sure it will just wash away with the rain but if it becomes problematic in the future that it has been flagged and brought to the attention of GAF. Greg also went around my property and on my roof and did a second clean up just incase the installers missed something which was appreciated as I have 2 young kids who play outside most of the day and often in bare feet. Overall, we are very happy with the sale, the installation and the final inspection. We hope to never need to use the warranty but have piece of mind knowing it's for 50 years. We love our new roof, we're no longer the eye sore in our court with an ugly green roof!"
- "Quick, polite, professional, did an amazing job, house looks amazing now with the new roof, added new roof vents, and bathroom vent. Clean up was alright. Will recommend to others."
- "Greg H and his team recently installed a new roof on our home and they were professional every step of the way. We recommend Hanenburg Roofing without reservation!"
- "I am a Property Manager in London, and have used Hanenburg Roofing at many of the Condominium Corporations I manage. Jesse and Greg are always available for emergency services when needed. Jesse had done an inspection of a block of roofs for me and told the Corporation Board not to waste their money replacing the roofs, a few repairs would get them a few more years. I and the Board Members appreciated the honesty. I have worked with Jesse and Greg for over 10 years, and they have always been professional and respectful. The Condo Owners and Board members give Hanenburg a glowing review every time they are on site."
- "I had them install a new roof on an old Victorian home with high peaks. Jesse was very thorough, even checked our ventilation to make sure we weren't loosing heat or air. He actually walked me through the quote and made sure I understood what they could do, and possible issues that could potentially arise. I was very grateful for that, and he was down to earth and very personable and professional. The crew were hard workers and very respectful. The one day we had the business open while they worked, they made sure to let me know what side they would be working on, so inside we could be in a different end of the building to ensure a peaceful treatment. I was so impressed. The roof looked phenomenal and I will continue to refer Hanenburg Roofing to anyone in need of any repair or roofing job. Wish all contractors were like them."
- "We own a century home that was in serious need of roof repair. Greg was great at explaining what work was required as well as providing a quote. We were please to see that the final bill was close to our quote, despite some surprises. The installation crew were excellent. They were punctual, respectful and very tidy. I would definitely recommend this roofing company, their service and quality is exceptional"
- "When you do work for a client and they have called you endlessly for some follow up work and you don't have the decency to follow-through or return their calls you should be ashamed of yourselves if this is your business model. The work completed was very good should you care to know. When you read this review I hope you have the decency to call the client and respond to their needs."
- "I got these guys last August or September 2016 and I love my roof . I really liked that Jesse gave me the confidence to go with a different Color so I went with black and I am so glad I did. Thanks !"
- "First off I will say say that the installation crew were excellent. They were punctual, respectful and very tidy. The price was reasonable and was informed that the shingles we purchased come with a 75 year warranty against manufacturers defects and a 10 year installation warranty. Also, I made sure to take their advice with the additional cost, to have the GAF complete roofing system. Approximately 7 years later we noticed what looked like staining on the shingles in only two areas. The staining was not moss but it almost looked like they were damp. I have pictures when there was no rain/dew, it was sunny and the temperature was in the 35 to 40 degree Celsius range. I contacted Jesse who came out right away and confirmed there appeared to be something wrong with the shingles. I will say that when we got the initial quote, we didn't haggle the price and even paid extra for some extra work. Never heard anything back for several months so I called Jesse and he informed me that there were other customers with the exact same issue and were in contact with GAF regarding the problem. After waiting an additional year, I called again as the staining appeared to be expanding in size. Jesse .came out again and verified that there was no structural type issue but they are cosmetic in nature. This is fine but when you pay full price for something that is supposed to have a warranty, it should be honoured. He agreed with me and said he would talk with the owner. Jesse called me back and said the owner contacted GAF again and they were sending someone out to look at the roof. Since that point, I have called approximately six times, leaving messages for both Jesse and the owner, with no response. While their install crews were amazing, DO NOT fall the sales pitch that there is a warranty as it will not be honoured. I will never purchase any other GAF product nor use a company that deals with them. Do not be fooled when they tell you the product they're selling is good. I will definitely recommend you look into another product. I am giving them a two star rating for the installation crew, otherwise, after care service and company get a one star."
- "One of the straightest shooters I've ever met. Did the roof with lifetime singles for less than everyone else's 25 year price. Excellent workmanship. I've been a tradesman for 20 years. You will not be disappointed."
- "Had them complete a repair on my roof, paid for it, thought everything was good as I was assured that it was, but if it was not they had a good warranty. I had another issue in the same spot the following year, contacted them again and they came out to the house, this time said it was caused by something else so it was repaired in a different spot, and again it leaked in the same way the following year. Radio silence after that, and never were they heard of again."
- "Jesse was excellent to deal with. Very patient and not pushy. Very accommodating. We had our roof and 3 skylights replace Aug/18. They were very busy at the time and had a sub-contractor do it. The sub has been installing GAF products for many years and was very knowledgeable and experienced. It took them 7 days to do but it was a very hot humid week. The cleanup was spotless when done. We had one skylight that was leaking during a heavy rain before the job was started so Jesse arranged to have it temp. sealed until they could start the job. I would and have fully recommended Hanenburg for any roofing needs."
- "Jesse is very fair to deal with and provided quick turn around on a quote when we quickly needed a roof vent for an inspection at our rental place last minute. That prompt customer service move made us choose this company to complete a whole roof installation at our other house. Wayne and the crew did a fabulous job on our roof and they had it done in 3 days. Another cleanup crew came by the following day to make sure no nails or garbage was left from the installation. We are very impressed with their workmanship and the professionalism of the staff. Great job fellas!"
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- London Roofing
- Etobicoke Roofing
- Thorndale Roofing
- Dorchester Roofing
- Arva Roofing
- Mossley Roofing
- Harrietsville Roofing
- Belmont Roofing
- Putnam Roofing
- Thamesford Roofing
- Ilderton Roofing
- Talbotville Royal Roofing
- Komoka Roofing
- Delaware Roofing
- Springfield Roofing
- Southwold Roofing
- Mount Brydges Roofing
- Denfield Roofing