This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Buyer beware! Would give less than zero stars. Do not hire Richard Hammond Roofing Services LLC, if you care about your house and don't want to end up worse off than when you started. My sister in law found out the hard way. Shoddy workmanship by his unskilled crew, which is not something any insurance will cover. Damage to the periphery of the roof, holes in the siding, destroyed the gutters and driveway. Would not want this to happen to anyone else."
"From the initial estimate to the scheduling and completion, as well as follow-ups, everything from Hammond was done professionally and done well. A pleasure to work with and our new roof looks great. Couldn’t ask for lanything more."
"Do not hire this company. Shoddy workmanship and worse. They caused significant damage to our in laws house. I would not want this to happen to anyone else. Even if he shows you his license and insurance, it won't mean a thing in the end. Buyer beware!"
- "Buyer beware! Would give less than zero stars. Do not hire Richard Hammond Roofing Services LLC, if you care about your house and don't want to end up worse off than when you started. My sister in law found out the hard way. Shoddy workmanship by his unskilled crew, which is not something any insurance will cover. Damage to the periphery of the roof, holes in the siding, destroyed the gutters and driveway. Would not want this to happen to anyone else."
- "From the initial estimate to the scheduling and completion, as well as follow-ups, everything from Hammond was done professionally and done well. A pleasure to work with and our new roof looks great. Couldn’t ask for lanything more."
- "Do not hire this company. Shoddy workmanship and worse. They caused significant damage to our in laws house. I would not want this to happen to anyone else. Even if he shows you his license and insurance, it won't mean a thing in the end. Buyer beware!"
- "Do not hire this company. Shoddy workmanship and worse. They caused significant damage to roof, soffit, fascia, gutters to our in laws house. I would not want this to happen to anyone else. Even if he shows you his license and insurance, it won't mean a thing in the end. Buyer beware!"
- "We had the flashing around a cupolas on our roof repaired. Matt came out in person to provide us an estimate and to discuss the project. The project require ripping off some stucco 12” up the cupola siding to run the roof up the decking/wood base of the wall so that the stucco company could come back and overlap of their weather proofing, wire mesh and stucco. When the guys came out they only cut out about 6-8” up and ran the roof material up as requested. However, they used that black roofing cement to flash. This caused an issue because that stuff is very messy and does not have the best finish or longevity. When the stucco company came out, they didn’t have a clean edge to overlap their weather proofing so they had to remove the black roofing cement which was a very messy project. Eventually, I had to call the roofing company back and they came out to cut up another 4” of the stucco and ran the roof material up higher. This time around, they did not use the roofing cement and in turn the stucco guys were able to layer their weather proofing and overlap their stucco giving us a nice clean look. My problem was that although the job was eventually done correctly, it was also something we had originally discussed from the beginning. Not only did they have to come back out but they charged me another $3k to come back and fix it. I feel that if the roofing company had they done their job correct the first time and ran the roof up the 12” as discussed and leaving it nice and clean we would have never run into this issue. It was also very frustrating because I originally had this discussion with the project coordinator, Matt, in person and took videos and photos for our home renovation blog. I also coordinated the project with the roofing company and the stucco company to come up with a solution and I consistently made sure we were all on the same page via text. All in all the guys eventually did do a great job. I just wish we could’ve gotten it done right the first time as discussed so that I wouldn’t have been out another $3k. At one point the roofing company also told me they would give me a roll of the roofing material so that I could do it myself if I wanted. At this point I could have just put out an additional $5k and had the entire roof and flashing done properly as I had originally done with another company on the top tier of the roof. I’m not one to argue with them but I wish they would have taken some responsibility with fixing this issue. We will be discussing our full experience with Hammond on our blog for NJ Homes and will be post a video on YouTube with the videos and photos for Design NJ magazine for the entire process of this home remodel."
- "Matt came out to provide us with an estimate, he went over all of the details and explained everything. When the guys came out to do the roof Chis oversaw them, he showed us pictures of the rotted wood and made sure we were happy. Id strongly recommend Hammond if your looking for a fair and honest roofer."
- "Matt came out to give us an estimate and was professional, incredibly nice, informative, and punctual. He did not pressure us to make a decision, which we really appreciated. When he and his team came out to replace our roof, Matt stayed the entire time to observe and oversee the project. The crew cleaned everything up and even came back out when we had a few questions. We've gotten compliments on the new roof from neighbors and family! Would totally recommend."
- "Fast crew that knows how to slow down on the details. Fair price with top notch work!"
- "Hammond Roofing just finished installing new shingle and flat roofs on my mother's old (built in the 1800's) house. They did a beautiful job, and it only took them 1 1/2 days. This company uses an answering service, so your call is always answered, and then responded to within hours. I talked to Matt Hammond and he came out the next day to inspect the roofs. I received a very professional and fair priced estimate the day after, which I signed and returned the same day (Thursday). After that, Richie called me to schedule the job, and he managed the whole job through to completion. Richie was very professional, friendly, efficient, and kept me up to date with progress and pictures of the job I live in north Jersey and was not able to be present during the work). I would absolutely use them again, and highly recommend them!"
- "Matt was very informative and seemed knowledgable. Took his time explaining different options to us. Got the quote via email the day after the visit. The job is completed and the five star rating stays. They were done a complete tearoff including all plywood and installed everything including an attic fan by 4 pm. The cleanup was the best we have had after a roof redo and we are confident in the job that was done at a reasonable price. I would recommend them without hesitation."
- "Signed a contract in June and asked what the time frame would be on when they would start replacing my roof/gutters and I never received a response. Not sure what happened here. They seemed to have good reviews and were nice when speaking about the estimate. I am assuming my roof/gutters replacement fell through the cracks which is quite upsetting. I know they are probably busy but still, looking for another roofing company to replace my roof now."
- "Hammond was great. Very efficient and responsive. Did a nice job. Accommodated a couple of special requests. Left my house and yard as clean as they found it. Would recommend highly. I am a Mt. Laurel resident."
- "I'm going to save you a lot of time. We recently purchased an old historic house and quickly realized we needed a new flat roof (which was not in the budget). Thus, we did a TON of research and had like 10 roofers come to the house. I can say with certainty Rich and team are some of the most professional, on-time, and tidy contractors you will ever find. Granted it is just a roof, but when spending this kind of money you want to know you are dealing with honest people. If you need a good roofer call Hammond, don't even bother with anyone else."
- "They did an excellent job down the street from us and they seem like an honest hard working family business. I already got an estimate for the roof which was pretty reasonable and I am having them come take a look at the gutters in few days. I ended up hiring them and am glad I did. They did a fantastic job installing the roof. Rich is a great guy and it was a pleasure working with him. I definitely recommend these guys if you are in a need of a new roof. 👍👍👍"
- "From start to finish Hammond Roofing did an excellent job! Richard and Matthew were very responsive and their employees were knowledgeable and respectful. A+++"
- "They did an excellent job down the street from us and they seem like an honest hard working family business. I already got an estimate for the roof which was pretty reasonable and I am having them come take a look at the gutters in few days. Will update if I hire them."
- "Phenomenal work. Other contractors wanted to replace siding in fear they'd break it when pulling off my shingles. Matt and his guys carefully removed the original shingles and replaced the roof in two days. Looks great. Great price. Cleaned up afterwards far better than other contractors."
- "Rich and team have been so great to work with on multiple occasions. Rich was very quick to respond and came out quickly to make a roof repair. They also did a great job on gutters and guards. The pricing was very reasonable. He really is a great guy and so easy to work with and I look forward to working with him again. I would highly recommend him for any gutter, roof or siding project!"
- "Highly recommended! Rich uses top-quality materials and his guys pay attention to every detail. Pride in workmanship."
- "I had Hammond Roofing out to look at my roof. They gave me a competitive estimate and explained everything. The crew was on time and they were easy to communicate with. They worked very efficiently and cleaned up very well. In trying to ascertain whether or not I made the right decision going with them prior to install I talked to my brother in law and as it turns out he used them for his roof and was very pleased. I am also very pleased that I chose them."
- "I had given Hammond Roofing a call on 10/3, Matt called me back in 20 minutes and we scheduled to meet on Monday. Matt was very accommodating around my work schedule and was able to meet a 6PM. Matt showed up on time and was very polite. He introduced himself and we showed him all of the problems we were having, Matt went up onto the roof and took photos of all of the issues and measured it. Out of 4 contractors that I had come out for an estimate he was the only one who went onto the roof. When he came down he explained exactly why the problems were occurring and how he were going to fix them. He spent a half an hour explaining the entire roofing system and we truly felt comfortable with him. He was not pushy and let us take our time with making a decision, when we decided to go with Hammond Roofing we couldn't decide what color to pick so he used a 3d model to show what it would look like. About 2 weeks when the job was scheduled he kept us informed throughout the entire process, we ended up having to replace 11 sheets of plywood and he took photos of all of the sheets. His crew all knew there roles, and the job was finished by noon and the clean up was spectacular, it was cleaner after they left. I was extremely satisfied with Matt and the Hammond Roofing team and would recommend them to anyone."
- "Richard, his son and his team are exceptional! They are the ultimate professionals. They were most responsive from our very first contact with them. The materials they used to replace our roof were state of the art and time tested. Each day, they cleaned the area around our home, and left it pristine. I highly recommend them for any work you need."
- "The crew was great. When the job was completed, you wouldn't even know they were here. I didn't find one nail or piece of trash. They respect the property like it was their own. Seamless."
- "I had been calling roofing companies for quotes for some time and had a wide range of prices, interesting experiences and communication, and I hadn't decided. I sent out one last quick email late at night to 4 companies. Matt came out the next day, evaluated and prepared his quote. After assessing everything it was clear he was the right guy for the job. His communication was excellent. His crew came out, got the job done well, high quality work and than did an meticulous job making sure my yard was clean and clear of debris. Everything looks excellent, everything went exactly as Matt said, I couldn't be happier. Its the best experience I've ever had with any sort of contractor. As somebody who contacted over 10 local companies, If you are even thinking of having any work done, there's only 1 guy to call."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Evesboro Roofing
- Evesham Roofing
- Evesham Twp Roofing
- Kresson Roofing
- Marlton Roofing
- Marlton Lakes Roofing
- North Marlton Roofing
- Pine Grove Roofing
- Woodcrest Roofing
- Echelon Roofing
- Kirkwd Voorhs Roofing
- Kirkwd Vrhes Roofing
- Kirkwood Roofing
- Voorhees Roofing
- Voorhees Kirkwood Roofing
- Voorhees Township Roofing
- Masonville Roofing
- Mount Laurel Roofing